[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, valerie86 said:

I have silly question  re minute 1.26 to.1.31.  Did Bai Yu did something funny / weird that Long Ge looking at him and nudge him with his  1 finger cheekily? Lol so cute ! 

and also, in minute 0.55 to 0.57,  Long Ge kinda holds one of Bai  hands  (sooo cute ). maybe they r best buddies in real life

Oh I didn't realize that in that interview maybe hidden Camera 1:26 to 1:31. I think not that Bai Yu didn't notice Long Ge looking at him maybe he just let him look. But but I will need to rewatch all the interviews to summarize behind those stares.. Currently I think I need time to rest!!! To much stress from the Vomit Blood and dying episode of the ending. 

2 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Oh I didn't realize that in that interview maybe hidden Camera 1:26 to 1:31. I think not that Bai Yu didn't notice Long Ge looking at him maybe he just let him look. But but I will need to rewatch all the interviews to summarize behind those stares.. Currently I think I need time to rest!!! To much stress from the Vomit Blood and dying episode of the ending. 

Yeah i also dont have courage to watch ep 40. I will read about it in this forum.lol. 

I m not sure where to buy the pendant hehe.i live in australia but maybe someone in China knows if they sell Guardian merchandises??  =)

58 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Yeah i also dont have courage to watch ep 40. I will read about it in this forum.lol. 

Yeah why long Ge nudge him with finger in the live cam??  Bai Yu was holding the mobile phone when they live cam.

Maybe BY did something really off / weird haha.   

I m not sure where to buy the pendant hehe.i live in australia but maybe someone in China knows if they sell Guardian merchandises??  =)

Oh my aunty emigrated to Australia, good place to stay. Hahaha.. Maybe if I go there you can host me! 

As for:

(Yeah why long Ge nudge him with finger in the live cam??  Bai Yu was holding the mobile phone when they live cam.Maybe BY did something really off / weird haha.) Not sure what Bai Yu did but I am sure this is hidden Camera as I watch the video before no such image was captured. I wonder who upload those hidden camera.... I remembered Bai Yu mention that Long Ge doesn't know how to "Lau" means like romantic/ putting up mood. Like I mentioned previous post up here I will need to watch all interviews to summarize the whole thing of stare and this matter you mention the finger. 

Valerie86 I found this can you help me check is it almost the same pendant: https://m.ebay.com/itm/Butter-Egg-Yolk-Genuine-BALTIC-AMBER-Silver-Round-Sphere-Pendant-3-2g-180521-7/273319835560?hash=item3fa321b7a8%3Ag%3AqVgAAOSwUwlbAu6s&_sop=15&_sacat=0&_nkw=Round+Baltic+Amber+Pendant&_from=R40&rt=nc

Or is this second piece similar to Shen Wei pendant: https://m.ebay.com/itm/Butter-Egg-Yolk-Genuine-BALTIC-AMBER-Silver-Round-Sphere-Pendant-3-6g-180521-8-/223031630506?txnId=2111094151012

I hope fans will express care and caution when making statements shipping/ encouraging romantic relationship between actors/ actresses. I view such obsession as unhealthy and insulting to their professionalism. Whatever they do in their personal lives is their personal matter. They may already their own partners in stable relationships and our "hopes" might negatively affect that. Apologies if my words are too strong. 

For BY/ZYL to be friends in real life is already a nice thing. Hopefully from time to time we get to see them support each other 's work or collaborate together in future productions. 

ZYL is blessed with kind/ warm/ soft gaze. But there is also a childlike/ naive/ forthright thing about them. Let's not read to much into them. 

57 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

YEPPPP surely will bring you  have a look around if you come to Down Under (aussie)

Yeah the pendants they look so smilar to Shen's. the first photo one.  wow that is good!

by the way check your message mailbox @cherylrose ehehee

23 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

YEPPPP surely will bring you  have a look around if you come to Down Under (aussie)

Yeah the pendants they look so smilar to Shen's. the first photo one.  wow that is good!

by the way check your message mailbox @cherylrose ehehee

Valerie86 what about the second photo of the pendant is it more similar to Shen Wei pendant? 

So happy that you will bring me around.... 

On 6/16/2018 at 7:28 AM, RPM said:

34535796_176616669693173_435676663982430

I didn't notice ZYL was been tie up the. SW shield him. I wonder how on earth he goes back there after safe SW from there as we see in Episode 33.

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

Wow handsome look!!! PRINCE charming I don't think I can sleep. What time Episode 34 & 35, 36 out? 

Just now, cherylrose said:

I didn't notice 

Wow handsome look!!! PRINCE charming I don't think I can sleep. What time Episode 34 & 35, 36 out? 

EP available within 2-3 hrs on dailymotion or other c drama sites.

7 hours ago, valerie86 said:

notice  minute 1.26 to.1.31.  

and also, in minute 0.55 to 0.57,

Valerie86 I just watch this video you posted this morning. I wonder the games part do you have the full video? I did watch yesterday balloon game both of them playing so funny I laughed very loud in the middle of the night.... The hand challenge game both of them challenged each other do you have the video?? 

I am waiting for Episode 34,35,36. B) 

Looking like the blinded ZYL... 

7 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Valerie86 I just watch this video you posted this morning. I wonder the games part do you have the full video? I did watch yesterday balloon game both of them playing so funny I laughed very loud in the middle of the night.... The hand challenge game both of them challenged each other do you have the video?? 

I am waiting for Episode 34,35,36. B) 

Looking like the blinded ZYL... 

@cherylrose

Here is the link for the Happy Camp Full video . It has the arm wrestling, balloon game, and guess the sentence game. 

Enjoy ! 

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

I didn't notice ZYL was been tie up the. SW shield him. I wonder how on earth he goes back there after safe SW from there as we see in Episode 33.

I was wondering why the tie up scenes is being used for so many times..Lol.

I think upcoming episodes will have this scene

1. Night captured Shen again..and kept on beating Shen . 

Night told Shen that Zhao is now on his way there. 

2. n somehow towards the end dunno why its Zhao turn to be tied up and Shen shielded him and vomitted blood.

Maybe lack of budget and they need to drag the storylines so they use the same setting again.

4 hours ago, dzareth said:

I hope fans will express care and caution when making statements shipping/ encouraging romantic relationship between actors/ actresses. I view such obsession as unhealthy and insulting to their professionalism. Whatever they do in their personal lives is their personal matter. They may already their own partners in stable relationships and our "hopes" might negatively affect that. Apologies if my words are too strong. 

For BY/ZYL to be friends in real life is already a nice thing. Hopefully from time to time we get to see them support each other 's work or collaborate together in future productions. 

ZYL is blessed with kind/ warm/ soft gaze. But there is also a childlike/ naive/ forthright thing about them. Let's not read to much into them. 

I 100% agree.. 

Guys as I commented earlier on the interview video, there is nothing weird about their relationships. I believe because this drama don't have heroine and two guys who are brothers /brotherhood, everyone is thinking over about their relationship outside of the drama.

Remember whatever you say can harm their career and their reputation. Nowadays saying something not true and if it becomes viral online, can cause harm to that person even though it's not true. 

I believe we should just focus on their characters and the story... As we are all humans, we can become too obsessive on the actors and we must be careful how we comment in the media. 

Its just my opinion on this matter guys. 

1 hour ago, RPM said:

EP available within 2-3 hrs on dailymotion or other c drama sites.

Hi, for the past 2 weeks, the episodes would be out by 8pm or after 8pm but today its already out quite early...

you can watch the raw episodes here: EP1 till EP36

http://maplestage.com/show/鎮魂

I'm trying to stop my itchy hands from seeing what's going to happen as I'm currently watching the Eng sub up to ep23... 

Ep24 has not been sub yet

44 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

I was wondering why the tie up scenes is being used for so many times..Lol.

I think upcoming episodes will have this scene

1. Night captured Shen again..and kept on beating Shen . 

Night told Shen that Zhao is now on his way there. 

2. n somehow towards the end dunno why its Zhao turn to be tied up and Shen shielded him and vomitted blood.

Maybe lack of budget and they need to drag the storylines so they use the same setting again.

Valerie86 lol now that you mention yup tie up scenes maybe it's exciting to watch?? 

11 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Hi, for the past 2 weeks, the episodes would be out by 8pm or after 8pm but today its already out quite early...

you can watch the raw episodes here: EP1 till EP36

http://maplestage.com/show/鎮魂

I'm trying to stop my itchy hands from seeing what's going to happen as I'm currently watching the Eng sub up to ep23... 

Ep24 has not been sub yet

Wow I am eating now and I think I am going to get a choke!! Because rushing to go home watch Episode 34,35,36.

Archived