5. Zhang Zhehan 

6. Ju Jingyi 

7. Bai Yu 

8. Yang Zi 

9. Ethan Ruan 

10. Joseph Zeng Shunxi

(Drama panda)

006GCJgugy1ftcl1pwlvyj31d826r1l2.jpg2 billion hits 

May I ask what's the Youku picture means 20???? Will it have Season 2?? Maybe the Author can continue writing another book continuation for this Guardian I am willing to wait for another 2020 to have Season 2.( Anyone with me??) 

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cherylrose

yeah who knows if there is open end ..:) :):)

hopefully the 2 lead actors have free time and can shoot the season 2 in 2020   they are both busy shooting dramas at the moment, and I am sure they will receive more and more  good scripts from now on 

20 in picture mean already watched 2 billion times already ? (please someone correct me if i am wrng :))

45 minutes ago, node said:

Such a great editing job done in this fmv (I hope it's not true), it's rps and BE .....

I believe they are good friends as can see in the BTS, they get along very well. As Bai Yu is like his character and Zhu Yilong as the opposite, they get along very well.

This drama is only a drama and they are both good actors portraying their characters.

I prefer not to watch videos that making assumptions. It can hurt their career.

18 minutes ago, RPM said:

@cherylrose Poster detail from weibo but I can't translate it. 

二十亿达成!打个早安卡 记得今天待会来抢楼收福利咯[米奇比心][米奇比心] 

eaca5e36ly1ftcs576in5j20k00b90tf.jpg

HI this is the translation: Two billion! Have a good morning card, remember to wait for the meeting today to grab the building and receive benefits. [Mickey than the heart] [Mickey than the heart]

(Is it a wedding Ring??) Definitely not a Bomb? 

7 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I believe they are good friends as can see in the BTS, they get along very well. As Bai Yu is like his character and Zhu Yilong as the opposite, they get along very well.

This drama is only a drama and they are both good actors portraying their characters.

I prefer not to watch videos that making assumptions. It can hurt their career.

ya.  Long Ge likes to look at Bai Yu with that adoring  eyes (full of affection LOL)

But anyway I also think they are purely good friend and they get along super super well.  Fans are just fantasizing they are a couple in real life because of the massive influence that Guardian drama brings. 

We rarely see such good friendship from Chinese entertainment hehe.

the reason why I am  quite certain is that  Bai Yu has a girlfriend as I read on internet somewhere , and also 100% certain Long Ge is now extremely focused on his career and can't think of anything else other than career, career career  thats why he is still single.

but why Long Ge looks at Bai Yu with such adoring eyes. maybe he does it to other friends too we never know :D:D:D  we seldom see him interacting with other co stars right  ^^ ^^

56 minutes ago, node said:

Such a great editing job done in this fmv (I hope it's not true), it's rps and BE .....

@node  Yeah absolutely top notch work from the fans. I salute their work. sooooo good :D

13 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

(Is it a wedding Ring??) Definitely not a Bomb? 

YES ring Crazy fan edits from weibo.

Spoiler

3b87e950352ac65c76f6a231f2f2b21192138a85

Bai Yu :joy:Love 020 drama but totally different from Zhao Yunlan character (or Combination of Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan )

006ajpJAgy1ftc3kqa65xj30k00zkq53.jpg

65ee5aaaly1ftcs2ehtgyj20qo1b8gv5.jpgZhao Yunlan ( Mango ) and Shen Wei (Coconut ):joy:

2 hours ago, valerie86 said:

ya.  Long Ge likes to look at Bai Yu with that adoring  eyes (full of affection LOL)

But anyway I also think they are purely good friend and they get along super super well.  Fans are just fantasizing they are a couple in real life because of the massive influence that Guardian drama brings. 

We rarely see such good friendship from Chinese entertainment hehe.

the reason why I am  quite certain is that  Bai Yu has a girlfriend as I read on internet somewhere , and also 100% certain Long Ge is now extremely focused on his career and can't think of anything else other than career, career career  thats why he is still single.

but why Long Ge looks at Bai Yu with such adoring eyes. maybe he does it to other friends too we never know :D:D:D  we seldom see him interacting with other co stars right  ^^ ^^

@node  Yeah absolutely top notch work from the fans. I salute their work. sooooo good :D

Attached is Bai Yu gather information:http://m.133694.xyz/shenghuo/20180704/242982.html 

Seems like Bai Yu is like in the Guardian drama he is from Rich family background. 

I wonder is it one-sided love in real? (like in the drama) Or is it Zhu Yilong like Bai Yu moustache? (I remember I heard from Zhu Yilong he mention that this will not affect Bai Yu private life) I wonder what Zhu Yilong means. 

(I saw the video where Bai Yu hug Zhu Yilong but Zhu Yilong moves away and Bai Yu says why you like that and both of them their eyes met and can see lighting means Bai Yu angry and he says touch you also cannot.) Anyone remembers this?? 

While i don't mind videos shipping SW and ZYL, I am a bit uncomfortable with videos shipping the actors themselves. I am especially worried because those videos tend to be onesided - Zhu Yilong seems to look adoringly at Bai Yu more than the other way around. I don't want him stuck in similar charcters in the future.

I am digging around for some old BY/ZYL bts to see how they interact in past productions. I think ZYL felt really comfortable filming with BY and maybe he is also in awe of BY's friendliness and confidence. BY has the impression of being kind of guy everyone wants to be friend with in school.

ZYL's eyes look very gentle and warm (though he can turn a cold gaze if such scenes are required). He also looks quite forthright - as when he is thinking for an answer. BY meanwhile looks a little mischievous.

I'm looking forward to the scene when ZYL remembers his past life and how he is related to SW. I want to see BY conveying all those emotions

Spoiler

the hurt/ guilt when he realised what SW had to go through and not being able to share his burden. I want to see him touched by that devotion. I don't want to see him angry at SW though.

22 minutes ago, dzareth said:

While i don't mind videos shipping SW and ZYL, I am a bit uncomfortable with videos shipping the actors themselves. I am especially worried because those videos tend to be onesided - Zhu Yilong seems to look adoringly at Bai Yu more than the other way around. I don't want him stuck in similar charcters in the future.

I am digging around for some old BY/ZYL bts to see how they interact in past productions. I think ZYL felt really comfortable filming with BY and maybe he is also in awe of BY's friendliness and confidence. BY has the impression of being kind of guy everyone wants to be friend with in school.

ZYL's eyes look very gentle and warm (though he can turn a cold gaze if such scenes are required). He also looks quite forthright - as when he is thinking for an answer. BY meanwhile looks a little mischievous.

I'm looking forward to the scene when ZYL remembers his past life and how he is related to SW. I want to see BY conveying all those emotions

Hide contents

the hurt/ guilt when he realised what SW had to go through and not being able to share his burden. I want to see him touched by that devotion. I don't want to see him angry at SW though.

Yeah I also saw multiple times  Long ge looking at Bai Yu  with eyes full of love / looking for answer ,  but then Bai yu tend to look the other way and didnt look at him (or maybe he did not realise Long Ge look at him at that time).  

In the drama we can see Long Ge can act really well with cold eye stares ..but why the stares he give Bai Yu is extremely the opposite . 

I hope it is not one sided love. I feel a bit sad =(   Bai Yu already has a gf  sighhhh

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

Attached is Bai Yu gather information:http://m.133694.xyz/shenghuo/20180704/242982.html 

Seems like Bai Yu is like in the Guardian drama he is from Rich family background. 

I wonder is it one-sided love in real? (like in the drama) Or is it Zhu Yilong like Bai Yu moustache? (I remember I heard from Zhu Yilong he mention that this will not affect Bai Yu private life) I wonder what Zhu Yilong means. 

(I saw the video where Bai Yu hug Zhu Yilong but Zhu Yilong moves away and Bai Yu says why you like that and both of them their eyes met and can see lighting means Bai Yu angry and he says touch you also cannot.) Anyone remembers this?? 

Thank you for the link. So Bai yu in real life is also a rich kid. Wow...  i never knew that. 

By the way I also saw the video where Bai yu ask for a hug and Long Ge was like moving away.  And then Bai Yu said "what what what what... cannot hug you? "  i am wondering what actually happen too.

One thing i know from their interview is they sit to near to each other (yeah literally glued together and the couch is big).and sometimes Long Ge   nudge Bai Yu or use his finger to touch Bai yu in one occasion. LOL lol  it hints at some brotherly love.  But I am giggling because they stick to each other like that.

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

where is that video? 

28 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Yeah I also saw multiple times  Long ge looking at Bai Yu  with eyes full of love / looking for answer ,  but then Bai yu tend to look the other way and didnt look at him (or maybe he did not realise Long Ge look at him at that time).  

In the drama we can see Long Ge can act really well with cold eye stares ..but why the stares he give Bai Yu is extremely the opposite . 

I hope it is not one sided love. I feel a bit sad =(   Bai Yu already has a gf  sighhhh

which video's. 

24 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Thank you for the link. So Bai yu in real life is also a rich kid. Wow...  i never knew that. 

By the way I also saw the video where Bai yu ask for a hug and Long Ge was like moving away.  And then Bai Yu said "what what what what... cannot hug you? "  i am wondering what actually happen too.

One thing i know from their interview is they sit to near to each other (yeah literally glued together and the couch is big).and sometimes Long Ge   nudge Bai Yu or use his finger to touch Bai yu in one occasion. LOL lol  it hints at some brotherly love.  But I am giggling because they stick to each other like that.

what video and i think showing open BL outside of a drama setting would mean china comes down on you hard look at heorine.

56 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Reveal hidden contents

These two actors done stuff together before? 

33 minutes ago, Wotad said:

where is that video? 

which video's. 

Here u go.. =)  Minute 5.20 onwards

32 minutes ago, Wotad said:

These two actors done stuff together before? 

No . I think  she wanted to dig their interactions with previous co stars in their other works.  They never work together  before ..Guardian is the first time Long ge and Bai Yu met and are paired together in a drama.

Honestly.... I thought those videos successfully showed how comfortable they are with each other. They seemed to joke around and teased eachother nicely. I also find ZYL quite witty with his answers and has no problem accommodating BY's narcissism. BY still thinks ZLY is a little distant though.

1 hour ago, dzareth said:

Honestly.... I thought those videos successfully showed how comfortable they are with each other. They seemed to joke around and teased eachother nicely. I also find ZYL quite witty with his answers and has no problem accommodating BY's narcissism. BY still thinks ZLY is a little distant though.

Who is BY?? It's Zhu Yilong and Bai Yu or SW and ZYL??? 

Archived