[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

Bai Yu understands us Fans! 

Yeah when shooting the drama , Bai Yu improvised on a few occasions too. pretty impressed. Like the scene where  Zhao fell asleep in the taxi  , it is also not in the script (Long Ge confirmed it).  in that scene - at first Shen Wei pushed him away and later let Zhao slept  leaning on his shoulder.

I saw one Youtube commenter said  that the scene  where Zhao pretend to be possessed  and  held Shen hand and said "Mr Black robe please walk slowly.  I am waiting for you here"  -->>  is actually Bai Yu added himself,  and Long Ge accepted  and went along with it.  

that scene is soooo cute. I like it. 

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, valerie86 said:

Here is the video of BTS where the hold hands happened.  But they did not show in the drama. only in behind the scenes we can see it.

LOL , no..hold hands between 2 males actually hints at a relationship between them, that;s what I see here in Oz : )   Friends will never hold each other hands lol 

Oh did you say that 2 males don't hold hand? (but I saw the video over here that before interview both of them were holding hand) (they were walking on stairs this was captured holding hand) 

16 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Yeah when shooting the drama , Bai Yu improvised on a few occasions too. pretty impressed. Like the scene where  Zhao fell asleep in the taxi  , it is also not in the script (Long Ge confirmed it).  in that scene - at first Shen Wei pushed him away and later let Zhao slept  leaning on his shoulder.

I saw one Youtube commenter said  that the scene  where Zhao pretend to be possessed  and  held Shen hand and said "Mr Black robe please walk slowly.  I am waiting for you here"  -->>  is actually Bai Yu added himself,  and Long Ge accepted  and went along with it.  

that scene is soooo cute. I like it. 

Yeah i watch one of the interview Zhu Yilong mention in the car Zhao fell asleep. Can I check with you the car Zhao sleep on Shen Wei shoulder actually there was 2 incident, first was they on the way to mountain remember first few episodes, then later on in the car again. (one is with a square pillow and one is without pillow) May I ask is it both not in the script and novel???? 

006GCJgugy1fteb78x27gj30om150nnl.jpg

Shen _Longing of my heart for 10,000 yrs I cannot explain it in words but I hope you can understand my longing heart Zhao006GCJgugy1fteb7bpibij30om150u0x.jpg

IF MEMORY WOULD NOT FADE,

THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO FEAR GOING THROUGH DOZEN OF REBORN ,

THOUSAND OF YEARS WILL BE WORTH WAITING ,

IF I CAN SEE YOUR SMILE ONCE AGAIN .

24 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Oh did you say that 2 males don't hold hand? (but I saw the video over here that before interview both of them were holding hand) (they were walking on stairs this was captured holding hand) 

Yeah i watch one of the interview Zhu Yilong mention in the car Zhao fell asleep. Can I check with you the car Zhao sleep on Shen Wei shoulder actually there was 2 incident, first was they on the way to mountain remember first few episodes, then later on in the car again. (one is with a square pillow and one is without pillow) May I ask is it both not in the script and novel???? 

@cherylrose yeah the 2 males are very absolutely straight and 1 in a stable relationship hehehehehe :)   and they are at highest peak of their career also, cannot kill their career now

Ahhh..the improvized script one is the one when Zhao was very sick, and Shen helped to bring him home.  the one on the way to mountain perhaps is according to script,   i didnt read Long ge say anything about the mountain one.

(((by the way I just sent you DM cheryl heheheehe.)))

22 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

@cherylrose yeah the 2 males are very absolutely straight and 1 in a stable relationship hehehehehe :)   and they are at highest peak of their career also, cannot kill their career now

Ahhh..the improvized script one is the one when Zhao was very sick, and Shen helped to bring him home.  the one on the way to mountain perhaps is according to script,   i didnt read Long ge say anything about the mountain one.

(((by the way I just sent you DM cheryl heheheehe.)))

Valerie86 I just send you DM. Please reply there its really shocking!!! 

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

RPM you translate this??? RPM what is your comments if someone like Shen Wei waited for you for 10,000 years?? What will you do or say?? 

14 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Ya .. done hehhe 

I just send you another DM.

36 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

RPM you translate this??? RPM what is your comments if someone like Shen Wei waited for you for 10,000 years?? What will you do or say?? 

I just send you another DM.

It's not me .I can't understand chinese. 

If someone like Shen Wei waited for me  I'm gonna die from Happiness .

68e781a1gy1ftgaey9dyij20nm0sgh0g.jpg

006GCJgugy1ftg7xsm6u3j33v92kynpk.jpg

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

It's not me .I can't understand chinese. 

If someone like Shen Wei waited for me  I'm gonna die from Happiness .

Oh i see that person guarantee a original happy ending?? I wonder how it will end next week. 

RPM good to hear that but if you die you can't enjoy the happiness. Stay alive!! Just like Shen Wei looking at Zhao for 10,000 years. 

34 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Oh i see that person guarantee a original happy ending?? I wonder how it will end next week. 

RPM good to hear that but if you die you can't enjoy the happiness. Stay alive!! Just like Shen Wei looking at Zhao for 10,000 years. 

the translator tanyavvvvv also dont know if it will be happy ending or not. she also has no idea.  no she didnt guarantee happy end.

She said Shen Crying  photo could be either bad ending or happy end,  either Shen bid the final goodbye in the black hole (Sad ending), OR  ,Zhao  found Shen in the black hole and they are reunited happily ever after.   

@cherylrose replied the dm :)

16 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

the translator tanyavvvvv also dont know if it will be happy ending or not. she also has no idea.  no she didnt guarantee happy end.

She said Shen Crying  photo could be either bad ending or happy end,  either Shen bid the final goodbye in the black hole (Sad ending), OR  ,Zhao  found Shen in the black hole and they are reunited happily ever after.   

@cherylrose replied the dm :)

Oh, what's black hole??? I thought Shen in Night tummy?? Now I am more confused.... 

I read the translator says:tanyavvvvvv I promise you an happy ending ever after. (That's why I thought how he or she knows happy ending because we here are guessing)

I will go sit somewhere later to watch that video again. (I will reply you later now on the road) 

17 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Oh, what's black hole??? I thought Shen in Night tummy?? Now I am more confused.... 

I read the translator says:tanyavvvvvv I promise you an happy ending ever after. (That's why I thought how he or she knows happy ending because we here are guessing)

I will go sit somewhere later to watch that video again. (I will reply you later now on the road) 

black hole is the background  where Shen crying.  LOL   (everything is black and spacey)

I also dont know why from Night Tummy suddenly fly to the blackhole. Maybe Night is dead and so Shen now trapped in Black hole?

Tanyavvvvv actually meant in the novel she can promise a happily ever ending .   but in the drama she said she is totally unsure.

25 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

black hole is the background  where Shen crying.  LOL   (everything is black and spacey)

I also dont know why from Night Tummy suddenly fly to the blackhole. Maybe Night is dead and so Shen now trapped in Black hole?

Tanyavvvvv actually meant in the novel she can promise a happily ever ending .   but in the drama she said she is totally unsure.

Oh i see. It's really very confusing as Tummy to Black Hole(Space Zone). I think my whole life this drama impact hugely became it affecting my mind thinking about the ending. Never happens in other drama I watch so far. And be it BL or Bromance dramas. I will need to rest after yesterday and this morning Shen Wei and Zhao blood shedding... It's really giving me a big heartache. Let's see how it goes because I can see Fans are flaming if this drama ends both Shen Wei and Zhao died. 

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

0066xXRhly1ftgamxom5mj315c1q044g.jpgSo in real life he prefers YeZun:joy:

006eVBy5gy1ftgczt5bbrj319023ynpd.jpg

This makes me smile Handsome!!!! At first when I see his hair during interview I was shock why he tie his hair. Now when I see Whiterobe he is Handsome. I wonder the Blackrobe his hair is short I wonder how long he keeps the hair to this long and was there a period of time no filming while getting his hair long???? 

9 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Oh i see. It's really very confusing as Tummy to Black Hole(Space Zone). I think my whole life this drama impact hugely became it affecting my mind thinking about the ending. Never happens in other drama I watch so far. And be it BL or Bromance dramas. I will need to rest after yesterday and this morning Shen Wei and Zhao blood shedding... It's really giving me a big heartache. Let's see how it goes because I can see Fans are flaming if this drama ends both Shen Wei and Zhao died. 

This makes me smile Handsome!!!! At first when I see his hair during interview I was shock why he tie his hair. Now when I see Whiterobe he is Handsome. I wonder the Blackrobe his hair is short I wonder how long he keeps the hair to this long and was there a period of time no filming while getting his hair long???? 

I'm also curious to know about this. But I think supernatural characters filmed in the ending (As for Zhu Yi Long playing twin character need too much time).

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

Oh my gosh at first I thought Night in tuxedo mask hair is a wig LOL. maybe it is real hair . so hot!

i guess, From Shen's hair to Night's hair (while wearing tuxedo) probably needs more than 3 months? Maybe they had a bit of a couple of months break between filming  Night scenes and other scene.

What about Zhao hair ? I actually like Zhao hair with fringe (rather than the  Split in half style) . @cherylrose you like his fringe hair style or his split in half style? :)

1 hour ago, valerie86 said:

Oh my gosh at first I thought Night in tuxedo mask hair is a wig LOL. maybe it is real hair . so hot!

i guess, From Shen's hair to Night's hair (while wearing tuxedo) probably needs more than 3 months? Maybe they had a bit of a couple of months break between filming  Night scenes and other scene.

What about Zhao hair ? I actually like Zhao hair with fringe (rather than the  Split in half style) . @cherylrose you like his fringe hair style or his split in half style? :)

Actually about hair style my mom was watching this drama with me and 2 things she mentioned first is about their love for Shen Wei love Zhao. Second is she mentioned their hairs the current Era they are in hairstyle my mom says look like Uncles not so nice. But she didn't get to watch the Back Dated Era which both of them long hairs. 

Hahahaha..... I will say I am surprised Zhao looking Handsome in Back Dated Era. You ask me : "fringe hair style or his split in half style?" I don't know which one do you have a picture for both?? 

As for Zhu Yilong I think his young Shen Ghost is handsome but when the Whiterobe appears I am looking at the big TV screen facing very near so handsome. Maybe that's the reason he still keep this hairstyle up to today. Long live the Era of Whiterobe!! Hahaha sounds bad but he handsome LA.... 

Who agrees with me??? 

13 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I thought I read somewhere they took 3 months to film Guardian and filming started from April to July 2017.. 

Oh then how come hairstyle can be so long the difference is alot. I realize Zhao hairstyle also have some changes if anyone notice throughout Episode 1 to 39. 

Archived