[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Fight My Way" Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won-I's happy ending

photo867018.jpg

"Fight My Way" ended on a happy note.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of KBS 2TV drama "Fight My Way" rated 13.8%.

MBC "Lookout" rated 9.3% and 10.2% while SBS "My Sassy Girl - Drama" rated 7.7% and 8.7%.

"Fight My Way" ended in first place.

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won-I got married while Ahn Jae-hong and Song Ha-yoon got back together.

http://www.hancinema.net/fight-my-way-park-seo-joon-and-kim-ji-won-i-s-happy-ending-107780.html

Announg 

silent lurker.delurking

I enjoyed this show and the ending was satisfying n to me nicely done ..It didn't feel rush and  most of our questions were answered.. I was worried at last moment we have to deal with the mom issue but it turned better than I expected

Thank you for all the translation n the live recap n coments n gifs..

Finally managed to watch two final episodes last night.hahaha. I watched ep. 15, then raw ep. 16, and just after I finished watching, the english sub was released so I watched ep. 16 (english-subbed) once again! I ended up going to bed at 02.30 a.m. and need to wake up at 5 a.m. for work. Aigoo aigooo I am crazy.lol.

My impression on ep. 15:

1. I knew what was going to happen but I still cried a river!!! This episode is heartbreaking in a beautiful way.

2. The break-up scene was executed very beautifully. Since it had been 23 years, AR and DM were very honest, straightforward and they didn't hide anything. They agreed to break up for the sake of mutual understanding; they stated their reasonings clearly. I take my words for calling this noble idiocy earlier. It was not. Furthermore, PSJ KJW were so amazing in this scene. Their actings are superb because it directly shoots to your heart to make you cry. wooooaaah

3. The epilogue is even more heartbreaking. huhuhu

4. The PD was highly surprising. Everyone could change.

5. The writer is so great to have this kinda turn. I salute him/her for being brave and not playing in the comfort zone; She/he made it to develop the characters and develop both OTP's acting skills. Great job!

Then I watched ep. 16 with a happy smile.lol.

1. The doll scene and the Mom revelation, Namil-Mom conversation in the restaurant, DM's flashback scenes after winning the fight, and the proposal scene got me into tears. I don't need a tissue but a bucket!

2. I LOOOOOVEEEE THE ENDING! The ending ia super nice, satisfying, amazing and consistent with the premise of the drama. Fantastic Four's dreams were fulfilled and they got back together.

3. I really love that this episode showed the kids' scenes again. The fantastic four was destined afterall. Then, Ae Ra and appa scene when talking about Mom is so touching.

4. Everything is addressed properly. Nothing is left hanging.

5. I don't really think the ending is rushed. Perhaps, the crew intended to bring the momentum in the right time and ep. 16 is the perfect time.

6. Everyone was watching DM's final match and cheering for them! I was a bit confused why DM's Mom wasn't there but it turned out she watched it on TV because she was just like Ae Ra, afraid that DM would get injured. And DM's victory!!! Wohoooo I am so happy! Yeay! The flashback scenes while DM was crying after the match is so-well put! I cried along with DM. It was his dream he had been keeping for 10 years!

7. I can't believe I say this but.... Hye Ran is seriously pretty! I love her send-off by congratulating and leaving the apartment. Hopefully she lived well.

8. We don't get a wedding scene but I am so satisfied that they showed us the wedding invitation at least. hihi

9. SH-JM getting back together, SH became a successful businesswoman and JM got promoted! So happy for this couple. JM is going to buy a house and I believe they would get married too, right after AR-DM. 

10. It crossed my mind that perhaps if there is a sequel, after the win and proposal, DM will leave RFC. It is because he has finished his mission and then chose Ae Ra. I think he would be a Taekwondo coach. And Ae Ra... this RFC announcer is like a key opener for her to excel her skills. She is already popular and with Ae Ra quality and no involvement of Hye Ran, she would be a very successful announcer wherever she is!

11. Sooo delighted for the ratings! They deserved it! Hopefully we get to see some sneak peeks of their vacation in Jeju and PSJ KJW, I mean DM-AR could spend some time in a deserted island. eeeehhhh

12. I don't want this to end :(((((((((((((((((((

Thanks for everyone for contributing to this thread by your updates, translations, live-recaps and thoughts! So happy to read them hehe. My special shoutouts for @aunniek @ann @annie1234 @stroppyse @alleram95 @xxPeepsxx @msbeatrice81 @Mindy @Yongzura @sofia111 @V @hazeljrr_c922 whom I see posting in this thread regularly since I started camping here :D:D

Hopefully we can hit 150 pages before having this thread in the silent mode. :wink:

*dear @ann I am sorry for mistakenly tagging you. I am on phone and tried to delete the tag but I can't. :(

9 hours ago, V said:

I am so happy that it was a happy ending! I was worried for a second, but then when the happy music started kicking in when DM and AR met at the beginning, I knew that the writer was on our side :-)

It was an artsy film, like the kind they show at Cannes. But the big issue was when the newspaper article came out and the producer made it look like Kanako had a secret baby that was 7 years old and she was in this artsy film. I think all those things combined was bad. No internet back then, so whatever news says is the truth.

Thank you for clearing that up!! :)

FFMW makes me so happy!  I love how the writer stayed true to the realistic elements of a relationship, be it between best friends, lovers or even parents.  I love that Aera's parents parted on good terms and Aera's mom was still able to watch over her over the years.  And the fact that appa did not hide those facts from Aera.  It's a testament on how much she is loved by her family and friends that Aera is able to take things within her stride upon all the revelations.  I love the realness of it all.  I can't say it enough.

I also love how straight forward Dong-man is with his proposal.  In real life, cheesy proposal are really embarrassing.  Stating your intentions clearly without ambiguity is definitely the way to go.  It was similar to my own experience that I burst out laughing at that scene.  Not an MMA match but a straight forward, let's get married.  Hahaa..  

Dong-man's intention to continue fighting is also very realistic, and he's not fooling Aera at all.  She knows this as well and she's better able to handle it since Dong-man was able to proof to her that he is now at the top of his game.  Even with Tak-su's provocations, Dong-man was able to maintain his cool and played his game.  

I love SH and JM relationship too.  Both have grown to be comfortable in their own selves, having their own identity without needing the tag of someone's SO.  I think this is really important in a relationship, the fact that you are someone's bf/gf/mom/dad etc does not replace your own identity.  It enhances it but never overwhelms it until you lost sight of who you are.   

Thank you to all the cast and crews for bringing us such a masterpiece.  I'll remember this drama for years to come.  Thank you too, to all the subbers and commenters for sharing your talent and time amid your own busy schedule in real life.  Love!!!

8 hours ago, kbee123 said:

We got a hug instead of a kiss after the proposal? And just one small peck thereafter?

Did Jiwon's real-life boyfriend complain about too many kissing scenes or something, what happened? Lol.

Ah, well. I guess we got too spoiled.

It still hasn't sunk in yet that it's all over...

Is she have a real-life boyfriend? 

Fight My Way Comment-Spoilers

201707111656055315901_20170711234700_01_20170712065029597.jpg
Fight My Way poster

5oPsr7k.png

3DVGLa2.png

Heraldpop via NAVER: [Fight My Way ending] Realistically portrayed love between the “Nam-il Villa” couples; was sympathizing.

[946; -15]: Youth is enviable. Really~~~

[867; -35] If I go back to those times, I’ll really, to death, love really hard. What’s so important about work? Youth won’t come back. I want to live like DongMan.

| [245; -1] If I go back to those times, I want to just study to death and get a good job. What’s so important about love? Without money, even love leaves.

[655; -15] I cried, I laughed. It was a really cool drama!

[617; -12] Why do (you) like the diaphragm that much?

[489; -35] Kim JiWon is the best. (Her) acting is really too good [the best], her looks the best, her body the best , even her character/personality is the best. (She’s) really on the way to flourish as a good person.

[191; -3] When (you’re) young, (you) don’t know about youth. When (you’re) in love, (you) don’t see love eh~

[175; -4] Rather than packaging the reality of youth’s pain prettily, it was a drama that showed it for what it is and offered sympathy and consolation. Especially since the main casts acted really well together like one, it touched (my) heart even more. Writer, director, staff and actors, for showing a good drama, thank you.

via varietyrecaps.wordpress.com

2 hours ago, orangelady0315 said:

Is she have a real-life boyfriend? 

None that the public knows of. Although she's always been linked romantically to Yoo YeonSeok through rumors that both of them have repeatedly denied.

tumblr_osynzu5Uk91qaufgvo1_500.png

Ahhhh I finally watched the last two episodes...I just don't really have words for how I feel right now, so I'm posting this shot of what might be my favorite moment of the entire show. KJW's little grin when PSJ breaks the 4th wall is just the cutest thing ever, and I love that they made it so obvious that they worked this hard on behalf of all of us who were their fans. We really couldn't ask for more than that.

Honestly, with this show ending, I feel like I'm saying goodbye to friends because the characters seemed so real...

Thank you to all of you who have added so much to the experience of watching this show...I don't know what I would've done without you!!!! xoxo

ae ra can sing and playing piano.too bad she didnt involved in ost,and this drama lack of ost (i thought this drama just only have few ost, i count just 6 maybe) while other drama can have 10 or more songs.

*edit : i forgot she singing kim wan sun songs in clam festival lol

I would like to thank all of you for the recap and updates it was a great drama and I love how the characters are imperfectly perfect  you guys make it worth watching hope to see you on another thread 

Fight-My-Way-3.jpg

Actors Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, and Song Ha Yoon have left their last messages for viewers of “Fight My Way.”

On July 12, Park Seo Joon commented through his agency Content Y, “It’s a little emotional and disappointing to think that this is my last time greeting you as Dong Man. I think I was able to reflect on myself also while acting as Dong Man.”

He concluded, “I sincerely thank the viewers that cried and laughed and shared emotions with us. I will continue to work hard to show my best self.”

King Kong by Starship relayed Kim Ji Won’s message that said, “I truly thank all the viewers that loved Ae Ra. I hope ‘Fight My Way’ will be remembered as a feel-good drama.”

She added, “I sincerely thank the directors, writers, and all the staff, as well as the other actors that starred in the drama. I was able to film happily thanks to you. I will work to show good sides of myself through other projects in the future.”

Ahn Jae Hong shared about his character, “I think Kim Joo Man was an important character for the emotional flow, so every scene was important for expressing Joo Man. I wished that Joo Man’s story would feel like a friend’s story, that it would touch you like someone you know personally. I tried to depict Joo Man in a way as detailed and ordinary as possible in order for viewers to empathize with his romance.”

He continued, “I sincerely thank you for loving ‘Fight My Way’ and Kim Joo Man. I hope the stories of youth from the drama gave you at least a bit of strength and support.”

Finally, Song Ha Yoon left a message through her agency JYP Entertainment. “Writers, directors, actors, and all staff united and filmed happily in order to gift you 16 heartwarming hours. I received warm love and support while living as Seol Hee, and I thank you for that.”

She ended, “While working on this drama, I felt that all of us have experienced similar pain, longing, and memories. I think this was a period full of tears, laughter, and support for comforting and calming myself as well as my friends. I hope it will be remembered as a drama that gave support and comfort to everyone, and I will become a better adult and an actress that can gift you better times.”

“Fight My Way” came to an end on July 11, reaching its highest ever average rating of 13.8 percent. “School 2017” will be taking over the time slot with its first episode on July 17.

Taken from Soompi

Archived