[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Namil goes to see AR and gives her the phone.

Hmm...maybe there is something else on it?

AR goes to see her dad.

There are photos of AR when she was young too.

Caption AR Princess. hehehe

Bumps into DM.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DONGMAN
Dongman starts to eat the food Aera told him to eat and complains about how she can make it and still be broken up with him. then the bell rings and it is HR. HR brought some juk and tells DM that AR always made this juk for him when he went to the army and when he was in the hospital and stuff. They do a tiny flashback of the scene where AR hurt her arm delivering juk to DM.

A new flashback about AR trying to stop HR from marrying the rich guy. AR is telling HR that DM is a great guy and AR shouldn’t marry the rich guy. HR is also crying and saying that she can’t stop now. AR tells HR to just not see DM and to leave. HR wanted to see DM the night bfore she got married and was outside his door. But AR kept her from ringing the bell.

another flashback about aera bringing DM food after HR got married. She keeps knocking on the door and making sure he is okay and bringing him all this juk. AR was really worried that DM is going to hang himself or something in the bathroom or hurt himself in some way, so she was always coming over to check on him to make sure he was still alive. Even when he was on the toilet, lol.

DM – your heater isn’t broken right, your watching me because you think I will kill myself right? Your not so smart, it is already May. Why are you staying at my place all the time
DM – I am dumped, why are you staying over here

Back to the future.

HR – you are both stupid, you leave room for me to get between you two. So just go grab onto her.

JOOMAN AND BOSS
The boss is telling JM that he is another candidate for the position. He runs to the copier and another girl is looking pitiful with the copier. JM says, “Okay, stand up! I will tell you how to fix it! Don’t make this mistake again!” army style.

SULHEE
SH is talking to her manager and it looks like she is quiting? SH said her meshil drink is selling so well so she is quiting, but she is sorry that she is quitting all of a sudden. Her boss says that this is the best resigntion ever! She tells SH to be very successful and to launch it at her home shopping network so she will be the boss.

KANAKO HWANGS APARTMENT
Namil and Kanako are talking and Namil wants to know what is going on.

O – go find my flip phone
O – lets go back to Japan.

talking to coach-nim

K – by the way, what is in there, money, documents
C – you should know the pasword, it is my daughter and my sons birthdays. It is her will when she had cancer.

Namil is looking at the photos and there are photos of Namil and AR in the phone.

NAMIL AND AERA
namil brings the phone to AR and gives it to her at AR’s place. AR doesn’t want it, but she takes it.

Aera goes to a bus and looks through the phone. Then she calls her dad on the bus.

AR – appa, i saw something, what is this

at appa’s house

AR – what is this
dad – this is not everything. You school entrance and all the events, she came back and she disquised herself. Your grandmom ditched her.
AR – so everyone knew
Dad – Mom sent you money
AR – she sent me a lot of money, i never got any
Dad – SOmetimes I only sold two dishes all day, but ai sent you to college and you made a lot of trouble when you were at school and cost a lot.
AR – okay, you can stop
Dad – you were super high maintenance, your mom supported everything

Aera left and changed Kanako Hwangs phone number from Owner to Omma. Dong-man runs up to her

DM – you have a new omma becaue you went to your dad
AR – how do you know
D – i know everything about you. Wait for to months and don’t date
AR – I am going to a club

TITLE: NEVER ENDING MY WAY

Landlady and Namil are dicussing plans in Japan.

Namil looks like he's about to cry,

JM is passed out on the floor and SH is talking to him.

JM tried to complain and SH calls her brother. hahahaha

TS and his coach are meeting.

MONTAGE
Aera becomes a successful announcer
SH becomes a succesful entrepreneour without any mans help. She has a business tax ID and everything.
JM has been begging SH for 61 days. he is begging her outside her house right now. He brought her a family sized pizza and said he doesn’t think she can eat it all by herself. But she closes the door on him.
DM is preparing and working out hard to be a monster that will hatch and be upgraded, like in video games. He is training very hard with the Brazilian jujitsu coach and the coach wants him to master 3 jujitsu moves

[INTERNET PROBLEMS!!!!!! ]

KANAKO AND NAMIL
O – I regret that I you are like my kid, but I didn’t raise my real daughter. I lived because of you. You rescued me so I am not going to dump you.
N – don’t make me cry.
O – when are you going to leave
N – I am going, but you should stay longer. I spent many years with me but only one year with her, so you can stay here much longer
O – why are you doing things you have never done before. (smiling and they cheers.)

SULHEE AND JOOMAN
They are talking about SH’s brothers and Jooman is saying that his back still hurts and will go rotten. Ah, this looks like it is when JM crashed SH’s dads birthday party! SH starts yelling for her dad, lol.

TAKSU AND MANAGER
takso wants to fight DM again because DM became super famous now. that manager wants to know if he will cheat again, but Taksu says he will fight fair this time.

MMA GYM
They are saying goodbye to the Brazilian in English and it is hilarious. DM says “thank you bro” lol. it is really funny but they are mostly speaking in English here. The Brazilian said, “See you in the ring”

Please give us sweetness for the remaining 15mins of the show

DM finally won. T ^ T

He gives the medal to his coach.

AR interviews him.

(OMG PROPOSE TO HER ON THE STAGE PLEASE)

AR is crying

Wedding invitations?

(10mins left...give me DM+AR babies)

It's noisy upstairs...DM shouts.

SH was hiding in the truck? hahahaha....

They are wearing the clothes from PSJ's live video it seems.

THE BIG MATCH
Aera instroduces everyone and Dong-man walks out to the clown song that Aera was always singing to him. Aera’s lullaby.

The plan – 1st round, stand up fight, 2n round – ground, no, the plan is just to fight. To fly.

C -you are standing here, so you are already a winner.
DM – I don’t like open endings, if I win, then I will just win.

He goes into the gym and yells. Then Taksu comes in with his song.

They start to fight and AR is not watching. SHe has to sit right at the cage as the announcer though. But then she opens her eyes and starts to watch the match. TS is trying to take DM down, but DM trips TS and TS falls onthe ground. DM tells him to stand up. TS starts to kick dong man a lot. It is a good back and forth match. DM goes to the ground by slamming TS down. and it looks like he is going for an arm bar and then they reverse it. and Dm gets a back mount and rear naked chock! But TS is saved by the bell.

TS’s corner is confused that DM can do ground now.

They start to fight againa nd TS is just throwing some wild punches and kicks. DM – I told you that if you try to do my signature kick then you should do it right. DM does his signature kick and TS dodges it, but then DM does another roundhouse kick and knowcks TS out.

Mini flashback about the match where DM lost 10 years ago. He is remembering everything that happened and all the road that led him to this place and it is really touching. He is crying in the ring as he things about all those things. He is on his knees and crying and then yells! he is the champion now! Everyone is in the crowd and cheering for them. Everyone is crying and cheering and the fight upbeat music is playing. It is a super happy moment. HR says DM looks cool, she is watching from home. Coach-nim is crying and hold up the championship belt.

AR goes into the ring and has to interview DM.

AR – this it the real win after 10 years, how to o you feel DM
DM – so I like this game because I showed my ground game. Thank you everyone.
AR – so we will do a detailed interview in the studio. DM I am really happy for you. (but she doesn’t look at him)

Everyone leaves, but they both stand there.

DM – why are you crying. I am only your ex
AR – we shouldn’t have dated
DM – AR I am, I can’t leave without seeing you. I can’t say date again
AR – I should have listened to SH
DM – lets forge about dating and breaking up. Live with me.
AR – what?
DM – just live with me.
AR – lie toether
DM – 1st day kiss is dating, live together means marriage. I can’t live without you. It was like that for 20 years. If I see you everyday or not see you at all. Then I will pick to see you everyday.
Ar – what about fighting
Dm – you you you, it is you for me. Let’s get married.
AR – why are you asking me that?

They hug and evryone cheers! Kanako is happy in the crowd.

K – noone can stop love
Appa – this jerk
appa2 – why are you calling my sone a jerk

JM and SH are in the audience and it looks like they are dating again too. JM wants to hold her hand. They are back together

6 minutes ago, Mindy said:

OMG I GUESSED IT

DM ASKED AR TO MARRY HIM OMG OMG OMG

T ^ T

Guys I'm so happy right now.

Dads look shocked.

JM gets hit by SH.

I guess, SH got mad that DM proposed to AR so quickly, while she dated JM for 6 years and he never really proposed to her properly. Actually, this entire time she had been expecting a proposal!:)

AR is talking to Landlady on the roof.

Drunk Coach and landlady are talking about why Namil is called Namil.

Hyeran seems happy and leaves and congratulations letter in AR's postbox.

DM, AR and coach are at the gym and they have a poster made of the two of them together...with a heart in between their names.

AR looks pissed.

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I guess, SH got mad that DM proposed to AR so quickly, while she dated JM for 6 years and he never really proposed to her properly. Actually, this entire time she had been expecting a proposal!:)

I would hit him too. Idiot...she's been waiting this long for JM.

FANTASTIC FOUR TOGETHER AGAIN!! YES

They are drinking on the roof.

END.

Epilogue. They fell asleep on the roof.

DM gives AR a peck.

They greet the audience and say thanks.

T ^ T

NOOOOOOOO!! I refuse.

Video clip:

https://youtu.be/_qfVeRQIsMM

Final scene....with the fantastic four at the rooftop... DM hugging AR as the last scene..

4 blue and 4 pink stars each..

ha ha .. they even managed to say thank you to us viewers...

Thank you everyone... still need to watch the sub.. before saying goodbye..

p.s If there's a mistake  while writing the post , I'll correct it later...

Archived