Quantcast
ilwoo_aein

[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

Hi all....

I was just a silent reader. But let me put some my thoughts here even if it doesnt make sense...lol Sorry..

I like to see the progress of how each character reach their dream. It's interesting. And i love seeing friendship among characters especially their romantic relationship. However... It remainds me of the movie LaLaLand. The story is totally different, but i think the theme are the same... Which is about "DREAM" LaLaLand was a great movie, even though I feel sad with the ending, but LaLaLand was memorable. But... Even though both drama takes 'dream' as their theme, i dont want Fight my way to take the same path with Lalaland ending. Dunno why.. I suddenly think about this...lol

• Like 6

I can understand AR's point of view as well. However, I cannot understand the writer-nim. Why does the writer-nim make AR to become a stupid and very selfish girl? Why can't AR support her ฺBF's dream? Does she really love him?

The writer-nim didn't show us how good AR is. It seems she doesn't prepare enough for her own competition to reach her goal. We know that she wants to be MC but we can't see her true ambition. She always acts awkward and fails. DM is different. His start is not quite good but since he realises what he wants, he doesn't hesitate to follow his dream. If AR cannot follow and achieve her dream, she shouldn't drag her BF down with her.  Let him fight for his way Girl! And instead crying and yelling, try something else better for the one you say you love! 

• Like 2

@stroppyse

Text Preview:

주만(안재홍)은 설희 아버지 생신날 설희네 집으로 불쑥 찾아가고 동만(박서준)은 탁수(김건우)와의 재대결을 준비하며 운동에만 집중한다. 한편, 애라(김지원)는 복희(진희경)네 집에서 뭔가를 발견하는데...

• Like 8

AR gives DM an ultimatum. Lady Hwang goes to preview KK's broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rR5z5pxzk

Lady Hwang: Even now, I can’t seem to forgive you. Just because you kneeled, it doesn’t return my times that were lost to me. However, just stay that way for a little longer. At least that, I want to see it for a little longer. 

(flashback to younger Lady Hwang holding onto Man’s arm)
Man: It’s already been sent for broadcast, so what can I do? I can’t leave a hole in the broadcast. Why is a person who knows that acting like this? Making me uncomfortable. (he breaks Lady Hwang’s hold, so she goes to her knees in front of him)
Lady Hwang: Just once. Save me. 
Man: Aish.
Lady Hwang: This broadcast can’t go out. 
(end flashback)

(PD KK is in editing room with assistant)
KK: Stop. Stop. Go to the shot of Dong Man. 
Asst: Is it really okay to just send this out like this?
KK: Yes, we can.
(Lady Hwang and Man walk in.)

(DM and AR walking up the staircase to their apartments)
DM: This is just an action, isn’t it? (He means that she's only threatening and not meant to be carried out.)
AR: Whether it’s an action or not, you’ll find out if you grab a glove. 
DM: No matter how much I love you, you shouldn’t threaten me like this. Is this something to be resolved by that?
AR: No matter how low a method I have to go, I’m determined to protect you. If you fight again, then you’re done with me. We can’t even be friends. You’ll never be able to see me. 
(AR leaves DM on the staircase. DM receives a call from his father.)
DM: Yes, father. Television? You’re saying I’m on television? What channel?

(Lady Hwang and Man in KK’s editing room.)
Man: She just wants a preview of what you’re going to run. 
KK: Vice-chairman, it’s one hour before broadcast, so what do you want to inspect right now? And, who is this?
Lady Hwang: PD Jang Kyung Koo , is this a recording that you’ve received the approval from the subject? 
KK: Yes?
Lady Hwang: The way I heard it, between Ko Dong Man and Jang Kyung Koo, there is a past of victim and assaulter, so is it okay for you to broadcast as you want. 
KK: That is all in the past. And, who are you that you’re being like this?
Lady Hwang: Me? I’m Ko Dong Man’s representative.
(Lady Hwang previews the broadcast piece)

Real life interferes for a bit, so won't post more translations right now. I'll check when I come back. FWIW, I think DM was right to accept AR's insistence on breaking up and choose to fight. More on that later as well. 

• Like 8

I am on my way home, in the middle of crazy traffic jam (it supposed to be 2 hour-ride but it has been lasting for 5 hours! and it is still counting!!!!), and read live-stream of ep. 15. Geeesssssshhhhh what a perfect combo!!! 

I can't believe the writer chose this noble idiocy rute knowing that we are already in ep. 15! That's.... uuugggghhhh!

I understand Ae Ra and Dong Man's frustation to the point that they finally chose to break up for their best. But.... but.....

I don't know how the one-hour finale will wrap things up... 

Writernim, pleaseeee....

1. Get Fantastic Four back together!

2. Let them live their dreams!

3. Let Ae Ra know about his Mom!

I won't ask more!!! It is okay if you don't give us wedding nor babies but just let us see these three for the finale!!!

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

AR gives DM an ultimatum. Lady Hwang goes to preview KK's broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rR5z5pxzk

Lady Hwang: Even now, I can’t seem to forgive you. Just because you kneeled, it doesn’t return my times that were lost to me. However, just stay that way for a little longer. At least that, I want to see it for a little longer. 

(flashback to younger Lady Hwang holding onto Man’s arm)
Man: It’s already been sent for broadcast, so what can I do? I can’t leave a hole in the broadcast. Why is a person who knows that acting like this? Making me uncomfortable. (he breaks Lady Hwang’s hold, so she goes to her knees in front of him)
Lady Hwang: Just once. Save me. 
Man: Aish.
Lady Hwang: This broadcast can’t go out. 
(end flashback)

(PD KK is in editing room with assistant)
KK: Stop. Stop. Go to the shot of Dong Man. 
Asst: Is it really okay to just send this out like this?
KK: Yes, we can.
(Lady Hwang and Man walk in.)

(DM and AR walking up the staircase to their apartments)
DM: This is just an action, isn’t it? (He means that she's only threatening and not meant to be carried out.)
AR: Whether it’s an action or not, you’ll find out if you grab a glove. 
DM: No matter how much I love you, you shouldn’t threaten me like this. Is this something to be resolved by that?
AR: No matter how low a method I have to go, I’m determined to protect you. If you fight again, then you’re done with me. We can’t even be friends. You’ll never be able to see me. 
(AR leaves DM on the staircase. DM receives a call from his father.)
DM: Yes, father. Television? You’re saying I’m on television? What channel?

(Lady Hwang and Man in KK’s editing room.)
Man: She just wants a preview of what you’re going to run. 
KK: Vice-chairman, it’s one hour before broadcast, so what do you want to inspect right now? And, who is this?
Lady Hwang: PD Jang Kyung Koo , is this a recording that you’ve received the approval from the subject? 
Lady Hwang: The way I heard it, between Ko Dong Man and Jang Kyung Koo, there is a past of victim and assaulter, so is it okay for you to broadcast as you want. 
KK: That is all in the past. And, who are you that you’re being like this?
Lady Hwang: Me? I’m Ko Dong Man’s representative.
(Lady Hwang previews the broadcast piece)

Real life interferes for a bit, so won't post more translations right now. I'll check when I come back. FWIW, I think DM was right to accept AR's insistence on breaking up and choose to fight. More on that later as well. 

Thanks so much for the translations @stroppyse!!!!  And I agree with you about DM accepting the break up and choosing to fight!  I also admire DM for knowing and accepting the outcome and making sure that ahjumma will be there to take care of her beforehand.  I'm sure SH will be there too.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, oneandthree said:

I won't ask more!!! It is okay if you don't give us wedding nor babies but just let us see these three for the finale!!!

I STILL WANT DM+AR BABIES

I want Fantastic Four Babies...

• Like 8

I can't believe tomorrow is the finale I wish AR and DM make up soon 

• Like 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOgRaLzDQxo

DongMan: Eo? What's this?
DongHui: I'm Oppa's... crazy fan. This scrapbook, I've been looking at only it for the past 10 years. So don't lose anymore. More than Oppa not being able to get up... because I hate it more than Oppa not being able to get up, don't lose again.

Public Guy: This is where athlete Go DongMan trains.
Coach. Ee-yah... I don't know what all this is. Interviews, you have 4. Photoshoot, one. A waterpark poster filming...
DongMan: Water park?
Coach: Eo, this is a condition of your [sponsorship]. You even have a commercial.
DongMan: Commercial too? Getting a sponsorship is this amazing, huh.
Coach: That person there, that person's the head of the RFC. but after the match between you and Kim TakSoo [I have no idea what he says].
DongMan: Why?
Coach: So that you two can compete again on an even level.

DongMan: But I... I might not be able to do MMA ever again though.
Coach: Well, seeing how you got hurt, no matter what, it's scary, right?
DongMan: I thought I'd just heal easily, how can a fighter fail just after this? [I'm practically farting this out. I have no idea.]
Coach: Even baseball athletes, if they get hit in the face too, it's hard for them to go into the batting ring, hey. That thing about traumas... ah.
DongMan: It's not because of trauma. It's because if I do this, I'll lose something really big

DongMan: Ahjumma.
Hwang: 102 House, what's up at this hour?
DongMan: Ahjumma...

AeRa: I saw the report. You were really clear.

DongMan: Of course I was scared. It's the first time I went deaf after all. It was really scary.
Reporter: So it was because of the trauma...
DongMan: The time when I couldn't hear... the thing that I was afraid of was that I couldn't do this again. That I might not be able to get in the ring again. That was scary.
Reporter: So, are you doing it again?

DongMan: Yes. To Athlete Kim TakSoo, I'm going to compete properly again.

• Like 7

not 100% accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztrSjPAD3YU

AR: Uhm… I heard your shoulder injuries is quite serious. I was curious do you feel afraid to get back to the ring after your injury?
Man: Well for only getting this kind of injury is lucky for me
AR: Lucky?
Man: If you got hurt like the past athlete had then I probably feel afraid
AR: What happened to those athletes?

AR: I had made some porridge and put it inside your fridge, so please get up and eat. Don’t just keep sleeping but do something else
DM: *gave her a back hug* Hey, why are you shouting like that?
AR: Did you hear my voice? Do you now hear my voice?
DM: Yeah, I can hear you. I could hear it all
AR: *sigh* you immature jerk
DM: I was really scared. I was really scared *hug*

Woman: Excuse me, how do you get inside here? Wait a moment! You can’t barge in like this
Hwang: How have you been?

Hwang: You look fine
Man: I’ve been looking for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ0Bn36r-5M

DM: It feels like the world has collapsed. It just like if you were drowned at the bottom of the sea. I can’t even breathe
AR: Now you can really hear well, right? There are no other side effects?
DM: Yeah, I am now okay. Here, eat this. This is delicious, why aren’t you eating? (scoop some ice cream/shaved ice for her) But why are you so quiet?
AR: Dong Man, do you really can hear well?
DM: Yeah, I told you I can hear
AR: It means that you are now stable, right?
DM: What?
AR: Then, listen to what I’m going to say
DM: About what?
AR: There’s a fracture on your skull

*sorry, I’m not fluent enough to understand medical terms. What I understood is the fracture on his skull isn’t a big injury and will heal. But the fracture was near the cochlea and if DM got another injury around that area, he will lose his hearing*

AR: And if you got hurt on your head again, there’s a possibility that you will lose your hearing. You will feel like you lie at the bottom of the sea forever
DM: What kind of nonsense is that? I can hear and I’m fine
AR: In conclusion, you can’t do MMA anymore. I won’t let you
DM: Alright, I will see the doctor by myself and I will ask him directly
AR: There were some cases that athletes died after he got a serious injury and got a dementia
DM: All of that will happen if you get a serious injury. For an athlete getting injury is a common thing
AR: A common thing? Then why should I endure that common thing?
DM: Ae Ra. If I quit only because of this, it will take more than 10 years to come back
AR: Alright. Do whatever you want. If you wear gloves (means that he will keep doing MMA) for one more time, our relationship will end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rw7-Z8n1rI

DM: If I had to let go everything that I had (passion, dream) and go back to my old self, I don’t think I can live that way even for one day. I don’t want to live as anyone sidekick, a man who has no dream and lives like an idiot and wasting away the rest of his life
AR: Honestly, I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop you
DM: Now, I’m not just talking that being MMA fighter is my dream only. It is my father’s, Donghee’s and coach dream too. Ae ra, if you can believe in me once more
AR: So it means, we can’t be friends, right?
DM: Yeah, I can’t. For me, I want to live the way I want and I won’t take back my word. I break up with you not because I don’t like you, so even if I die we can’t be friends anymore
AR: Right. I’ll go
DM: Ae Ra. Ae Ra. Ae Ra. Must we do this? Can’t you just stay by my side?
AR: I can’t watch it. It’s hard for me watching you do that. It’s really hard. It just… It just… We shouldn’t have started dating

(AR left, DM cried. And my tears too, falling down slowly)

I had something that need to done, but then I was curious since this week is the last episodes. Why ep 15 end this way. :( From the bts pictures I'm sure we get a happy ending, but will we get a happy ending that we want? 

I have to go, so for the rest of the clips that have yet to be translated, I will let @stroppyse or @xxPeepsxx or anyone else who can translate to do it. 

• Like 7

I kind of don't like how it didn't have the part about AeRa confessing her fears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rw7-Z8n1rI

DongMan: That all these might completely disappear, that tomorrow I'll have to restart and do deliveries and moving stuff... I'd really... I'll really. I can't live a single day. I desperately don't want to live like in the past, without a dream, without hunger, like a fool without consciousness just breathing oxygen and living - I hate it.
AeRa: But I too, to be honest, I knew I couldn't stop you.
DongMan: Right now, this, isn't just my dream. It's our father, DongHui and Coach-nim's dream too. AeRa-yah, if you just believe in me this once more...
AeRa: Then now we... can't even be friends, right?

DongMan: Eo. I can't. To me, to stop my heart, to take back my words, I didn't like you to be able to do that, so... even if I die again, I can't be friends. 
AeRa: Alright. I'll get going.
DongMan: AeRa yah...

DongMan: Aera-yah. AeRa yah... Do you have to do this? Can't you just be by my side?

AeRa: I... can't watch. Watching it is too hard. It's really too hard. Just. Just... Let's just not date, let's just do that.

:bawling:

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, airasara said:

However... It reminds me of the movie LaLaLand. The story is totally different, but i think the theme are the same... Which is about "DREAM" LaLaLand was a great movie, even though I feel sad with the ending, but LaLaLand was memorable. But... Even though both drama takes 'dream' as their theme, i dont want Fight my way to take the same path with Lalaland ending. Dunno why.. I suddenly think about this...lol

That's what i'm scared of..aigoooooo i've been loving this drama for 14 episodes so i'm really hurting over today's episode..as for the final episode, let us all pray that we get the happy ending we&fantastic four deserve 

• Like 5

Hi everyone....been lurking here since the drama started...and truly enjoyed yr sharing/s!!!!

i totally love both characters equally and soooooo understand both point of views! And I also believe they will be together in the end...but I hope it's sooner than later in the final episode. So if there's a DRAMA GOD out there...PLEASE!

With all the sweet scenes we've been gifted with, in KDAMALAND...the break up was inevitable. But I wasn't ready for it!!!!!!

But the thing about true love is...sometimes you have to let them go. If it comes back...you know it's meant to be. For the OTP...that's where they are at. It's not easy to forget once you've experienced true love. But for now, each have to grow up and overcome their own fears amidst fighting for their dreams. 

For aera, its about overcoming her trauma and know that she can't protect everyone. It's about trusting the process and journey. And time and time again...even when she said she wasn't going to watch him...she's there all along. Let's see how she'll support him this next match. I trust my girl!

For Dongman, the temporary injury probably did him good. He knows how scary the consequences maybe when one is impulsive. He knows now that he had the support of his family as he tries to overcome the nightmare years ago. But he needs to train harder, get better, be more skillful and not just rely on the natural talent he has to WIN! He knows too that aera always has his back...this is is just that one bullet she can't take for him.

So my hope is.....we will get a good resolve tomorrow PRONTO.....and many many sweet moments/kisses to make up for the lack of today!

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Text Preview:

주만(안재홍)은 설희 아버지 생신날 설희네 집으로 불쑥 찾아가고 동만(박서준)은 탁수(김건우)와의 재대결을 준비하며 운동에만 집중한다. 한편, 애라(김지원)는 복희(진희경)네 집에서 뭔가를 발견하는데...

JooMan, on SeolHee's Father's birthday, unexpectedly goes to find (her/them) at SeolHee's family's house  and DongMan, in order to prepare for his fight with TakSoo, focuses only on exercising. On the other hand, AeRa discovers something in BokHee's house...

Anything else y'all want translated? Seems like I'm the only one here for a while.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, alyya said:

Hi everyone....been lurking here since the drama started...and truly enjoyed yr sharing/s!!!!

i totally love both characters equally and soooooo understand both point of views! And I also believe they will be together in the end...but I hope it's sooner than later in the final episode. So if there's a DRAMA GOD out there...PLEASE!

With all the sweet scenes we've been gifted with, in KDAMALAND...the break up was inevitable. But I wasn't ready for it!!!!!!

But the thing about true love is...sometimes you have to let them go. If it comes back...you know it's meant to be. For the OTP...that's where they are at. It's not easy to forget once you've experienced true love. But for now, each have to grow up and overcome their own fears amidst fighting for their dreams. 

For aera, its about overcoming her trauma and know that she can't protect everyone. It's about trusting the process and journey. And time and time again...even when she said she wasn't going to watch him...she's there all along. Let's see how she'll support him this next match. I trust my girl!

For Dongman, the temporary injury probably did him good. He knows how scary the consequences maybe when one is impulsive. He knows now that he had the support of his family as he tries to overcome the nightmare years ago. But he needs to train harder, get better, be more skillful and not just rely on the natural talent he has to WIN! He knows too that aera always has his back...this is is just that one bullet she can't take for him.

So my hope is.....we will get a good resolve tomorrow PRONTO.....and many many sweet moments/kisses to make up for the lack of today!

I'm glad you "de-lurked", I really like your observations about love, AR and DM.  I think they are spot on!!!  Thanks for sharing!!:blush:

• Like 6

I'm with Aera on this one. Ever since the last ep, when we saw Taksu faint and we were left hanging with Dongman screaming that he couldn't hear anything, I immediately researched for MMA fighters who got minor and serious injuries. Some even died. Losing someone you love because of a certain disease or illness is sad even though you have enough time to let it sink in and accept it but losing them abruptly/in a blink of an eye because of an accident or an injury is very traumatic and just... worse. Someone said here that if they were really going to end up together and build a family, he'll really have to consider how his loved ones would feel.

I really love the scene in the past 2 or 3 episodes where Aera gave him an analogy of him spending the night at Hyeran's and Aera at another guy's. At first, he didn't understand it but when she said that if it was her who spent the night out he immediately opposed to it. I think, the most important thing here is to apply the golden rule. It's not about the issue of not supporting each other's dreams but to put yourself in your partner's shoes... especially now that they're old enough. I'm sure that their love is the type that is marriage material and not just any puppy love. Dongman needs to ask himself, what if Aera is the one who has a dangerous and life-risking job? What if she also has a crack in her head and has a big possibility of becoming deaf if she gets hit? Would he have convinced her to quit also?

Anyways, I trust Dongman and we all saw that still where they're camping over in Namil Bar so I'm quite confident they'll have a happy ending. I'm looking forward to how they'll eventually find their way back to each other's arms. We all know that they can't live without each other. :)

• Like 13

Actually, this epsiode's LOADED with important, perceptive moments. So many that the clips don't capture quite a few.

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Anyways, I trust Dongman and we all saw that still where they're camping over in Namil Bar so I'm quite confident they'll have a happy ending. I'm looking forward to how they'll eventually find their way back to each other's arms. We all know that they can't live without each other. :)

Yeahhh..cos i hope those stills of them four at Namil Bar is not some kind of throwback memory with a voiceover saying "in life,not all that started well would end well..i still cherish the memory of fantastic four eventho we have all parted ways"..(die slowly while crying tomorrow if that happens)

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Actually, this epsiode's LOADED with important, perceptive moments. So many that the clips don't capture quite a few.

OH MY GOSH, YES. There are so many super important moments here. I kind of love that Dong-man told AR thta he is not going back, he is continuing on his path. That takes strength. AR is super sad and DM is super sad, but in the end, he is going to fight whether she is with him or not, so she may as well stick with him, if she wants to stick with him. At least this show didn't have any noble idiocy.

• Like 6