[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

6 hours ago, Mindy said:

Agree. But i wonder if they would go on running man...isn't that on sbs? Maybe happy together and 1 night 2 day. Although usually don't people go on during the drama broadcast or is it after? I don't know. I just want to see them on tv again.

Not ready for the final.

Just found this posted on KBS world

I think that's no problem at all if they appear on running man, because Kim Jiwon & Jin Goo had been a guest star there because of DOTS (on kbs), and FFMW is trending topic in korea right now...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, orangelady0315 said:

I think that's no problem at all if they appear on running man, because Kim Jiwon & Jin Goo had been a guest star there because of DOTS (on kbs), and FFMW is trending topic in korea right now...

I was thinking that...but DOTS was HUUUUUUGE. I was there when people were going crazy mad in Korea over it. My students were even allowed to not go to academy classes to watch it hahaha.

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

HI there,

can someone PM me th link for live streaming?? thanks a bunch...

1 hour ago, James Ian said:

me too, can someone pleaseeeeee :(((  i really wanna watch live this last episode :))

For PC: https://myk.kbs.co.kr/live/tv/12

Didn't realise they actually met each other when they were small..

And so the final begins... T ^ T

(If the video doesn't lag)

Young DM, AR and SH have their photos taken at a theme park ride.

SH and AR are talking.

DM and JM are together also.

JM is making kimbap.

Awkward encounter at the staircase...(argh come on fantastic 4, stoppp this nonsense)

JM gave lunchbox to SH.

JM is trying to drive his car but it;s going crazy it seems.

SH notices and helps JM by hopping into the car.

JM looks happy.

DM is helping AR move stuff and AR is nagging him like old times.

AR goes to landlady's house.

She ask landlady why the aircon isn't on and Landlady turns it on.

AR spots a doll.

Flashback to when she was younger.

AR's dad tells her that her mum died.

AR picks up the doll now.

OMG it has a voice recording on it saying I love you I love you. Aera loves mum.

OMG...

AR tries to escape and Landlady stops her.

AR has tears in her eye.

Landlady wants to explain.

Hyeran rings DM's doorbell.

(It's lagging so much I want to die.)

Hyeran seems to confess that the dish that DM thought she made ages ago before he left for the army wasn't made by her.

Live Recaps courtesy of @V via www.bah-doo.com.  Thanks so much in advance!!!!

OPENING

It is a happy scene and it looks like it is the begining of the fantastic four. It’s a flashback with the little kids and SH and AR and some other kids are getting on a ferris wheel. All the fantastic four are there. JM, DM, SH, and AR are there. They take a photo but they don’t know each other yet.

AERA AND SULHEES PLACE
It looks like SH’s business is going well. AR and SH are prepping some drinks for SH to mail to customers. AR asks how she knew to make them and SH said everyone she knows loved it so she thought it would be good. AR said they did like it when they all would drink it together.

JOOMAN AND AERA
JM is making his own lunch and DM is over there wih his as well. SOme fun music is playing. So far everything is light and happy. They leave and walk down the stairs and then hit the girls places and the girls come out as well. Now is becomes awkward. The boys are trying to talk to the girls and the girls don’t want to talk to the boys. But they still have some fun music playing. It looks like JM made a lunch box for SH and gave it to her.

JM bought a car and takes SH to it! He leaves DM and AR alone.

SH – what is this?
JM – his coworker went abroad so he bought it.
SH – I’m not riding
JM – I made it all pink inside

JM starts to drive off, but he doesn’t know how to drive it, lol. SH looks at him kind of concerned. She knocks on the door and tells him to get out. Now she gets in and starts to drive the car. She is a great driver.

JM – I didn’t know you can drive
SH – I deliver jokbal
JM – you look cool now that you have your own business
SH – not before?

AERA AND DONGMAN
AR – eat the frozen food in the fridge
DM – how come your so cool. Im not cool. When I see you 2 weeks before and now the same. I want to hold your hand
AR – just eat from the fridge
D – don’t be around because I can’t stand it anymore, if you don’t date me then don’t talk to me
R – wow, he is breaking up so straight

KANAKO HWANG AND AERA
They are at Kanako Hwangs place and AR made some food for her to eat. They start bickering back and forth about that and AR asks if she has breast cancer. Kanako says it is all cleared. AR wanted some cool air and Kanako turned off the AC, lol.

mini flashback with AR and her dad when she was little. AR is talking about how she doesn’t have a mom and everyone has a mom.

AR – i want my mom, is she dead?
dad – mom went to heaven and she is protecting you
ar – halmoni’s friend told me that she was kicked out
dad – who said that?
ar – I have never seen her, so I don’t know about her. So just take this out and throw it away (a teddy bear that she made and a letter that says merry christmas omma)
ar – I made it just in case mom comes back
dad – can I make you something to eat?
ar – okay

BACK TO THE PRESENT
Aera sees the teddy bear she made when she was little. SHe presses it and it says “I love you, I love you, Aera loves you omma!”

Kanako hops up and then Aera sees some photos of herself as a baby. She recognizes that it is her and turns to leave

R – something is strange. I would understand if you were dead, but ajumma is pretty and aging well, why?
K – Aera, I – I didn’t abandon you
R – so you were watching me as a house owner? You weren’t there when i needed you. I really wanted to see you. i feel like I am an abandoned girl now. I will just remember that you are alive, but I don’t want to see you.

Kanako lets her go and Kanako is crying.

Hyeran and AR seem to have had a conversation before.

Seems like something about Hyeran getting married back then and dumping DM.

Cut to scene with DM and AR sleeping on his floor.

AR cooked him ribs.

I think AR was worried that DM was going to kill himself over his break up with Hyeran. hehehehehe...

(seriously they loved each other for so long...why....break up...it was so stupid)

Video clips:

https://youtu.be/p3mnVJnrqNA

https://youtu.be/zVz1mSH1-Pg

Lots of flashback tonight to explain everything... need to watch it clearly to understand the time :blush:

I'm skipping some... 

Back at JM's office .. not another one... ha ha 

A girl with the photostat machine.... same scene but JM change it.. and ask the girl to stand up.... not like before..

Manager is talking to JM at the break room.

JM sees SH rushing in to the room with her manager.

SH manager cheers on SH.

Landlady looks sad and tells Namil that they will go back to Japan.

Namil is talking to the coach and talking about the phone.

All the photos are of Namil.

Archived