[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bawling: it's over...........!!!! hooooo....

But it's a happy ending! Thank Goodness! Everyone living their dreams, i'm so happy for them and most importantly they all live happily ever after!

Love love love the final epilogue! 

Thanks guy for all you company here! 

Now I can go watch ep 15 sub.  Lol.  I cannot stand that one on its own, needed to pair this with 16.    A proposal :wub:, plus, I like the new SH.  

Thank you @V, @aunniek and all the recappers!  

Been a nice ride with all of you!  Will hang around for reaction posts....and then see you in other dramas! 

#5 Finale

DONGMAN AND AERA
So many envelopes are infront of them to mail to everyone. It looks like tey are at AR’s place and they hear something going on upstairs. They go to JMs place. JM is peeling meshil and AR asks why he is peeling meshil.

JM – itt is my parttime job, i get paid for it.
AR – SH went to AR house a lot, do you know what I did when she came
JM – waht are you talking about

AR looks around the room. Then she opens a box and SH is hiding inside! Lol.

AR – you said you aren’t human if you date JM.
SH – we aren’t dating, we are just peeling meshil.
AR – just dump him! start a new life
SH – I want to kill him but…
DM – (kick)
AR – (kick)

NAMIL BAR
Kanako was singing the clown song as she sat next to AR. This scene is pretty playful.

AR – I will just call you omma.
K – huh
AR – it is awkward, but I will call you omma. I saw your movie and it was really good, I am proud of you.
K – don’t watch those things…
K – all the men in Seosan liked me back then. He wasn’t handsome enough to talk to me.
AR – that’s good. So I have a rich mom now.
K – I did things my way forever but I failed 3 times and am under big debt, but I bought this business with a loan
AR – so it’s nothing..I wanted to have a cinderella story that changed my life. Why am I Namil? I am a girl.

Coach and KANAKO
Namil was her baby name when she was pregnant. Kanako and coach are talking and drinking. It looks like Aera was concieved at Namil Inn so that is why her name was Namil. She asks Coach if they should start a business together.

HYERAN
She is leaving a not on everyones door and telling them to have a handsome life and marriage. and if they have a free room to accept her back.

COACH-NIM’S GYM
Very adorable posters are on teh wall with coach-nim and DM, they look almost like valentines posters. It looks like coach-nim and dongman are starting a business together, so they own the gym together now. Coach then says DM will only fight in the fighting season, but will train students later. Coach says they will see each other a lot, like maybe he will be her step-dad in the future, lol!!!!!

NAMIL BAR
The fantastic four are drinking and talking about everything like preparing a new house for the wedding and DM and AR living together. DM isn’t preparing anything, they are just living together. Ar doesn’t know why she is marrying him.

DM – if I didn’t fight then you wouldn’t be an MC and SH wouldn’t be a business owner and JM wouldn’t be promoted.

GAMBAE!!! CHEERS!! They all cheer and start to talk again.

FADE OUT.

EPILOGUE
Aera wakes up in the morning on their namil bar.

AR – today is our marriage, why did we sleep here.
DM – you are uglier today
AR – we are not getting married today
JM – huh
SH – massage me
AR – so it’s not happening, it was all a dream!!!!!
DM – (kiss) yay, you are not awake yet. I am super happy to make fun of her my entire life.
AR – so today is my marriage? Why did we sleep here!!!!

Then they all turn to the camera

“THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!!”

And it fades out.

THANK YOU FOR READING WITH US EVERYONE!!!!!

4 minutes ago, aunniek said:

#5 Finale

NAMIL BAR
Kanako was singing the clown song as she sat next to AR. This scene is pretty playful.

AR – I will just call you omma.
K – huh
AR – it is awkward, but I will call you omma. I saw your movie and it was really good, I am proud of you.
K – don’t watch those things…
K – all the men in Seosan liked me back then. He wasn’t handsome enough to talk to me.
AR – that’s good. So I have a rich mom now.
K – I did things my way forever but I failed 3 times and am under big debt, but I bought this business with a loan
AR – so it’s nothing..I wanted to have a cinderella story that changed my life. Why am I Namil? I am a girl.

Sorry... just wanted to confirm... so her mom was in a racy movie before, right?

6 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

dunno,feel kinda rushed,good ending but thats it.

i feel because theyre kissing many times in previous eps,in ending they just peck in her cheeks lol hahaha

but everyone is happy.

I agree...it was very rushed. They could have ended some of the things sooner to give more time for our fantastic four.

Oh well...I'm just glad for the happy ending. 

Going to go into rehab now. T ^ T

Just now, Mindy said:

I agree...it was very rushed. They could have ended some of the things sooner to give more time for our fantastic four.

.its kinda good ending, Dongman clear his grudge with tak su after 10 years,ae ra now find a job with mic involved,sul hee and joo man get together again,and dong man proposed to ae ra.buts something kinda lack,but i cant tell .its kinda typical ending.

14 minutes ago, Mindy said:

Going to go into rehab now. T ^ T

Personally, I wished that hadn't spent so much time on AR's birth secret.  I think it took too much time away from our fantastic four.  I would have rather had a 10 minute or so look into their futures.  But, I am so very glad it was a happy ending!!!!:blush::heart:

10 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

.its kinda good ending, Dongman clear his grudge with tak su after 10 years,ae ra now find a job with mic involved,sul hee and joo man get together again,and dong man proposed to ae ra.buts something kinda lack,but i cant tell .its kinda typical ending.

agreee

i mean it's good ending, everyone achieve they dream, but i dont know how i feel there is something missing and i dont know what lol.

but i need subbed video to understand more about this final ep

1 minute ago, aunniek said:

Personally, I wished that hadn't spent so much time on AR's birth secret.  I think it took too much time away from our fantastic four.  I would have rather had a 10 minute or so look into their futures.  But, I am so very glad it was a happy ending!!!!:blush::heart:

EXACTLY.

I think some of those things could have been cleared up in previous episodes.

I understood the break up led to the marriage proposal but at the same time...it was not necessary.

All those flashbacks...I'm happy but I want more. 

I don't want this drama to end :bawling: :bawling:

The ending was good, maybe a little bit rushed because they only have 16 episodes and so many characters to explore. If they have 20 episodes, maybe we will have a better conclusion for each characters. It's quite disappointing not to see Dong Man and Ae Ra walking down the aisle together on screen (1 special episode, please :blush:). Well, at least, Dong Man has achieved his dream to become MMA fighter and beat Tak Soo, Ae Ra became ring announcer and found her mom, Seol Hee and Joo Man back together and seems like Joo Man is loving Seol Hee more than before :heart:. Overall, I still love this drama and I think this is still one of the best drama I've ever seen. 

Can't wait for Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won next project together again :blush: (or maybe something else?) 

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Can't wait for Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won next project together again :blush: (or maybe something else?) 

YES!! 

ANYTHING!!

I will watch anything with them both in it.

I think I'm going to go on a delusional rampage on the internet and find everything with PSJ and KJW

It's going to be tough.

29 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

dunno,feel kinda rushed,good ending but thats it.

i feel because theyre kissing many times in previous eps,in ending they just peck in her cheeks lol hahaha

but everyone is happy.

I havethe same feeling. I expected a kiss! XD

need to watch this in full tho. I only catch last 20 mins in LS

but I am so happy with the prposal since I already imagined it :lol:

Huaaa finally I can watch the final two episodes with ease.... hahaha. A good happy ending and the only romcom drama I watch without kisses in the final episode. waaah FFMW is just extraordinary! I am happy that finally we got a happy ending with everyone living their dreams, fantastic four getting back together, and Ae Ra knowing about her Mom! :D

No weddings, no babies, no kisses? That's totally fine for me. This tight live-shooting probably made them have no time to shoot those kinda scenes. :wink:

By the way, are they not having a wrap-up party? Like seriously??? :o

well i was satisfied with the ending but wish Aera mom and  Nam Il  had more scenes together they don't give enough scenes for the daughter and mother finally come together after all these years also i don't feel completely hapiness after seeing Aera finally succeed her dream.it was not what i was thinking i mean i am happy and sad at the same time she suffer a lot while she was trying to and stress herself.i wanted Aera achieve her dream and had nothing to do with dong man and MMA that put her under  pressure

but it was a very good ending all of them happy in the end and we got a marriage too!!

so happy to spend time in fight my way thread!!

Archived