[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

1 minute ago, annie1234 said:

What is the video about? Is that about PSJ and KJW? It has been removed in Instagram

It was just a photo with what I assume was one of the staff but the photo with KJW looked like there was a man's hand doing the exact some hand gesture as KJW behind her. You couldn't really see clearly but it looked like the man was wearing a white shirt, given the rolled up sleeve...the owner seemed to comment that it might have been PSJ. But it was removed.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Mindy said:

It was just a photo with what I assume was one of the staff but the photo with KJW looked like there was a man's hand doing the exact some hand gesture as KJW behind her. You couldn't really see clearly but it looked like the man was wearing a white shirt, given the rolled up sleeve...the owner seemed to comment that it might have been PSJ. But it was removed.

Hmm.. I wonder why it was removed :wacko: 

2 hours ago, orangelady0315 said:

POSITIVE!!!! They sat together. 

I JUST WANT PHOTO EVIDENCE!! I WANT THEM TOGETHER IN A NON PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE!!

KJW is playing a serious game of Where's Waldo with us.

I'm laughing at the Febreze gift...hahahaha

OMG GUYS!! I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!!
It's not what I expected but it's better than nothing.
Here you go everyone...

Our OTP seemed really busy signing things and taking pictures of people.

Another close encounter of them.

Seems like Jiwon was at the table in the back, I saw a glimpse of what I think her clothes while Jooman was singing. Darn! Why there's not much picture of Jiwon? I know she came late but still xD 

edit: LOL nevermind the first thing I said, I think I was wrong :lol:

Hi everyone. I am really curious about what is the song when Tak Su enters the ring? It is bts fire song when Dong Man enters the ring. Anybody please help me. I really like the song. Thank you. 

Hi everyone. I am really curious about what is the song when Tak Su enters the ring? It is bts fire song when Dong Man enters the ring. Anybody please help me. I really like the song. Thank you. 

29 minutes ago, moon98 said:

Block B's sub unit BASTARZ

Thank you all for the wrap up pix.  PSJ is hawtness personified, that white shirt, the pants, the belt (fangirl squeal!!!). The other attire that got me is SHY's pretty, dainty dress paired with sneakers, which is so cute.   Pix with their kid counterparts is precious.   Didn't see KJW speech, but AJH singing I like.  The lettuce bouquet idea is daebak.

shoutout to all in this forum!   Nice being with all of you in this drama that I will remember for a long time! 

I hope to see them again in KBS Drama Awards in December. I'm pretty sure they will get the best couple award. I can't wait to see them together on stage :heart: and can't wait to see their next project (next project together would be better). 

Did they confirm to participate in Jeju trip? If they did, happy vacation! You guys deserved it and come back with good news for shipper :blush:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/12/fight-way-writer-reveals-drama-partially-inspired-choo-sung-hoon-yano-shiho/

“Fight My Way” Writer Reveals Drama Was Partially Inspired By Choo Sung Hoon + Yano Shiho

After concluding the KBS 2TV drama “Fight My Way” starring Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won, writer Im Sang Choon recently sat down for an interview and talked about the drama.

On July 12, the writer shared the inspiration for his unusual pick of placing a martial arts fighter as the main lead of a drama. “I started getting interested in martial arts when I saw Choo Sung Hoon and Yano Shiho together. It felt sad watching Yano Shiho cry as she watched her husband fight in a match. I started paying more attention to the families of martial arts fighters,” he commented.

Fight-My-Way3.jpg

He also talked about studying martial arts fighters, saying, “I always thought martial arts fighters usually liked drinking and women, but I found that they actually live simple lifestyles. In order to maintain their form, they have no choice but to kind of live like a monk. I wanted to get rid of the stereotypes surrounding martial arts fighters. I studied a lot by going to a lot of matches and watching a lot of videos. The stories of the family members who couldn’t bare to watch the matches were really sad, and watching the fighters who lost the match cry as they walked out the ring all felt really sad.”

Some of us had actually noticed the resemblance to this couple - it's great to have confirmation that that's where the inspiration was found!!! :D 

Just now, msbeatrice81 said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/12/fight-way-writer-reveals-drama-partially-inspired-choo-sung-hoon-yano-shiho/

“Fight My Way” Writer Reveals Drama Was Partially Inspired By Choo Sung Hoon + Yano Shiho

After concluding the KBS 2TV drama “Fight My Way” starring Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won, writer Im Sang Choon recently sat down for an interview and talked about the drama.

On July 12, the writer shared the inspiration for his unusual pick of placing a martial arts fighter as the main lead of a drama. “I started getting interested in martial arts when I saw Choo Sung Hoon and Yano Shiho together. It felt sad watching Yano Shiho cry as she watched her husband fight in a match. I started paying more attention to the families of martial arts fighters,” he commented.

Fight-My-Way3.jpg

He also talked about studying martial arts fighters, saying, “I always thought martial arts fighters usually liked drinking and women, but I found that they actually live simple lifestyles. In order to maintain their form, they have no choice but to kind of live like a monk. I wanted to get rid of the stereotypes surrounding martial arts fighters. I studied a lot by going to a lot of matches and watching a lot of videos. The stories of the family members who couldn’t bare to watch the matches were really sad, and watching the fighters who lost the match cry as they walked out the ring all felt really sad.”

Some of us had actually noticed the resemblance to this couple - it's great to have confirmation that that's where the inspiration was found!!! :D 

hahaha it was me back then when i see ae ra crying just like yano shiho sees her husband chu song hoon fight on the octagon. Although yano shiho is very ladylike than ae ra but there resemblance about their thought about mma. ae ra said even youre win,you would be hit and hurt. but in other way theres family aspect and cute approach in chu song hoon cases which is sarang (how i would see ae ra and dong man have sarang on their own and have cute interaction lol)

heres another video,its cute and sad though,after the fight chu song hoon have bruised and bloated face (just like dong man) ,sarang is very cute and didnt know anything ,until she sees her mom crying and asking why are you crying in japanese (she is very smart kid,replied korean with her dad and talk japanese with her mom), and after that yaho shiho hug sung hoon and crying in the door.

seeing this video makes me realized how ae ra feels when sees dong man fights.

Archived