[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

fight-my-way-00.jpg

10 Quotes From “Fight My Way” That Really Hit Home

Though KBS’s “Fight My Way” is now over, its very real portrayal of very real issues faced by so many around the world remains with us, along with some lines from the main characters that made us feel a little less alone in the world.

Here are just a few:

1. I may live embarrassingly every day, but you shouldn’t! Don’t look down on yourself!

Episode 2, Go Dong Man

2. Hey, Go Dong Man. You’re a nut job, but you’re not a loser. You’re going to succeed. I know it. Do other people know you? I’ve known you for 20 years. There’s no one in this world who knows you better than I do. So believe me. No matter what anyone says, you’re going to succeed.

Episode 2, Choi Ae Ra

fight-my-way-11.jpg

3. Let’s just say I don’t. It’s better to live as if you don’t have a dream. If you do have a dream, you feel sorry for yourself. Must everyone have a dream, anyway? Even if I don’t have a dream, the world goes ’round just fine.

Episode 3, Go Dong Man when Choi Ae Ra asks if he has a dream.

The rest of the article can be found HERE

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, mikkichan said:

I'm missing our couple already. What am I going to do on Monday/Tuesday from now on?!?! 

Off to Jeju together <3

Off to Jeju for their "honeymoon" LOL

Finally a picture of our OTP and their mini me

Also this explains everyone last night during the wrap up party

1 hour ago, Mindy said:

Off to Jeju for their "honeymoon" LOL

Also this explains everyone last night during the wrap up party

OMG So true! Last night I was scrolling through instagram to find where was Jiwon because I saw the video of PSJ and AJH speech, the main cast member were sitting in one table. But no Jiwon. Maybe she was late and I think from some photos I saw, she probably ended up sitting beside SHY. (SHY was sitting in front of PSJ):wub:.

Anyway, great to see PSJ, KJW, AJH, and CWS participate the Jeju trip. They deserved it. So happy for them despite their busy schedule, they still manage to come to reward vacation which is I think pretty rare for the main leads of successful drama to attend because after the drama usually they will be pretty busy. Finally, Dongman and Aera can go to island together (even though it isn't uninhabited one). Hope they can rest and enjoy the vacation before coming back to their busy busy schedule. Btw, are SHY and Lee Elijah not coming to Jeju? 

I just finished the last two episodes. This was a great journey and the actors and actresses portrayed the characters very well! It was fun seeing them going through their journey and fighting and reaching for their dream! 

Woow never thought that FMW writer is actually a guy!!! :o but he is daebak! I really love the lines in the drama; so meaningful, touching, realistic and relatable. And the finale is so simple yet happy and playful; consistent with the theme of the drama. We don't have a big celebration or stuff but I can say that the finale is so well-done! :)

Thanks, everyone, for the wrap-up and airport pics of them going to Jeju! So happy to see the casts get back together to celebrate and have a rest after the busy filming. And yeah, I think SHY and Lee Elijah aren't going; perhaps it is conflicted with their schedules. CWS is also going? haven't seen any pic of his. (Why is he going? He is always a third wheel of uri OTP both on and off-screen!! :tongue: *just kidding everyone, don't mind me kekekee*)

The "Where is Ji Won" saga is hilarious hahaha. I kept scrolling my IG last night, looking for any hints of her presence. It turned out that she was late so she wasn't there during PSJ and AJH's speech?? Aah I see.

The last group pic makes me happy! The Fantastic Four were wearing the same outfits with the ones during the V-Live on the finale day. It means that they were still filming in the morning for the night's broadcast! Crazyyyyyy..... They must have been very tired. It may also explain why they had the wrap-up party on the next day. 

I really hope that the casts and crew will get the recognitions in the KBS year-end drama awards. They worked very hard and deserve the awards especially the BEST couple. By the way, PSJ was also a lead in Hwarang (another KBS drama 2017), so I really hope that he will be seated among FMW casts instead of Hwarang boys (The Hwarang table will be full of those boys, right? So, KBS, please listen to me, PSJ needs to sit among Fantastic Four, awwwwkaaaay????? :wink: *puppy eyes*) 

Edit: SHY is joining the trip!

I finally got time to watch ep 16 and I can't believe its over. I'm sad. I wish they had a special episode or added like 2 more eps or something because you can tell due to live shooting things were a bit rushed like so much in just the last episode. They answered everything though!!!! But still, it was like one thing after another. Either way, it was still a great episode that ended great!!!!!!! HAPPY ENDING!!!!! Not gonna lie.... I too was hoping for some lip planting hahahaha but I'll just rewatch the other episodes. I was realllyyyyyy hoping we get to see their wedding. Ya think they'll secretly film in Jeju? Honeymoon scene? Ah, I'm delusional. This drama got me too invested hehe. 

This drama is now on my top 5 kdrama list. I want to go back to chasing my dreams now. 

I hope the cast and crew is having a good time in Jeju!!! Hoping for pics. 

I'll be in and out of this thread but I think we'll all be back for sure when our Choi-Go couple wins Best Couple for KBS award yeah? Haha~~ I mean they have to!!!!!!!!!!! Like come on.

Ugh, the Soompi final review post regarding FFMW is so negative and frustrating. It made me so angry I'm not even going to post it here.Talk about totally misreading/misunderstanding a drama!!!! If they hated it that much they just should've stopped watching it. :confounded:

37 minutes ago, msbeatrice81 said:

Ugh, the Soompi final review post regarding FFMW is so negative and frustrating. It made me so angry I'm not even going to post it here.Talk about totally misreading/misunderstanding a drama!!!! If they hated it that much they just should've stopped watching it. :confounded:

I checked it right away and it is pretty biased. I don't like the dictions he/she used especially in the beginning; so negative and frustating, as you said. However, in the end he/she said that FMW is overall a good drama he/she would recommend to friends. I mean, if a drama is at least worth recommending, he/she shouldn't have used those negative words in the beginning.

Anyway, we don't need to worry too much, I guess. A drama is considered good not only because they have a grande finale but also because the journey before the finale is satisfying and entertaining. I believe the number of people loving this drama to the bits are more than the ones who don't. :wink:

2 hours ago, oneandthree said:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTHfv-to6qeAW14ENhYUqd1UqpbsxDo2kJEz2vatyDKXP8aw/viewform

I think this is a survey for FMW DVD/Bluray. They are checking the possible demands before producing them, I guess.

Wahahaa what is this? lol

I really hope theres a lot of people taking the survey because I really want to buy the dvd!!!!!!! 

OMO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....... I wonder who edited that wiki page xD Thats too funny. They want to start the rumor don't they? So that we can hear from them lol. 

Just finished reading soompi review of the drama and I agree it is negative overall. 

Ive been giving it much thought and I have to disagree with it, but at the same time however I agree with some points.

The show was pure AWESOME up to episode 13. But then I found myself thinking something was off and i wasnt so invested. To the point where the last fight scene and proposal didnt touch me very much.

I did think it was Aara's kind of restraint towards Dongman that was putting me off ( as Ive mentioned in previous comments) but after reading Soompis review I realize it is the whole character behaviour and actions that were annoying. She did criticize DM and even blackmailed him to stop pursuing his dream at every possible chance she had. She became annoying with all the crying and shouting at him. It was just sooooo not the Aara I came to love throughout the show. I understand her fear but In my opinion it does not justify her actions all along since episode 13. It kind of ruined the awesomeness for me and left a bittersweet taste In the end.

I dont mean to hurt anybodys love for the show, I just wanted to write it down and share the opinion, did anybody else feel the same way towards the end??

4 hours ago, orangelady0315 said:

https://youtu.be/AuDD3bvyC4M

Can anyone translate this video?

In summary: 

Watch: “Fight My Way” Cast Thank Fans For Their Support And Receive Unique Present From “Entertainment Weekly”

kim-ji-won.png

On the July 14 episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” a reporter visited the cast of “Fight My Way” to record their feelings after the drama wrapped its final episode.

The reporter also gave each of the cast a special gift, a lettuce “wrap,” since the “fight” in the Korean title of “Fight My Way” sounds similar to the word “wrap.”

Ahn Jae Hong, though clearly befuddled at the reporter’s sudden entrance and the lettuce, said about his first major drama on a public broadcasting channel, “It was very meaningful to me and I will remember it for a long time.”

Song Ha Yoon said, “I’m glad we could finish the drama without any problems. Thank you for relating to our characters and making memories with us.”

Park Seo Joon said, “I have a lot of regrets [about the drama ending soon]. For the next week, I’ll still be immersed in Dong Man. Thank you for loving and supporting ‘Fight My Way.'”

Kim Ji Won also thanked the viewers for supporting the drama during its run. “I’m satisfied with the ending,” she said. “It feels like the ‘Fantastic Four’ finally got the room to breathe and live somewhere out in the world.” She also cheekily picked Dong Man and Ae Ra as the couple with the greatest chemistry on the show.

From Soompi

I just can't believe this drama has ended. Sad.

But I like how things went for JM and SH couple, though I didn't like their story at first. Just came to like it when SH started selling plum with business permit lol that was on last ep. The storm that came to JM-SH couple made them appreciate each other more, and SH elevated her self-worth.

For our otp DM and AR, I expected them to get married in the end. I'm ok even if they did not show the wedding. They lived their lives alongside each other, couldn't imagine if they go separate ways. And it's just right for DM to save some money for business. I'm glad our otp fulfilled their dreams.

And I'm happy for AR she's got her mom all this time even watching her from afar. They still have time for mother-daughter bonding before AR's wedding. AR truly has a pure heart of kindness, forgiving her mom, trying to make up for the moments they missed; also being friends with DM's ex-gf. KJW's character is an inspiring one.

PSJ's character is an inspiring one, too. PSJ is like DM, he acted and expresses passionately which gives us a very different or unique acting from PSJ - while DM fight in the MMA with his heart, he became the winner.

I love the simplicity of FFMW's story, but it is full of lessons in life.

Congratulations to the cast and staff of FFMY! You did very well...Salute!

Archived