[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

11 hours ago, oneandthree said:

@Mindy @xsupa02x  :tongue: edit: no worries, I have seen the pic in IG @wumeihua1013 :D:D

I couldn't agree more that KBS is kinda stingy regarding BTS or wrap up or vacation pics. Is it because KBS is a local TV? (I remember watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. It was on JTBC, a cable TV, and they were really generous to share pics and BTS videos, especially the ones related to the OTP). This lack of promotional materials could explain why CHOIGO isn't that popular among international fans. 

Now I am waiting for their post-drama interviews hehe. Hopefully some kind souls will be able to translate them. :D

Glad you saw it. The restaurant photos seems to be resurfacing so it makes me happy. But nothing makes me happier than the recent updates on instagram.

PSJ's response to CWS's photo kills me. HAHAHAHAHA!! Is this the first time PSJ posted a photo with his coworker? I have a feeling it might not be but hey. *delusional* I think PSJ definitely enjoyed playing DongMan alot. 

THIS ALSO KILLS ME!!

Things definitely changed a lot since the beginning...

The last fantastic 4 BTS together is GOLD!! I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!

And no worries about tagging me by accident @oneandthree, just gives me another excuse to stroll through this thread.

Also yeah I do find cable stations are more generous with their BTS but then I just feel FFMW didn't get as much seeing as Suspicious Partner has been releasing loads. Who knows....

I also noticed that the Making Film 6 of their bed cuddling scene still hasn't been subbed on V App....or anywhere. T ^ T

Spoiler

hehehehehehehe...

Also I totally forgot that Hyungsik, Haneul and Minho worked with KJW,  have all coincidentally worked with PSJ.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really v happy to see PSJ's instagram post on meeting the best partners in KJW and CWS...! 

I'm really shipping them as a couple because their chemistry was on point and they really look v comfortable with each other! As much as I want them to date in real life as well, I'm would ever be please to know that KJW and PSJ would remain as good good friends! He definitely look v comfortable with JW in the BTS and I see that they grew closer over the course of filming. Probably it's because jiwon is younger and seojoon is an oppa, so it's easier to break the ice and let loose around each other because they are closer in age as compared to PS acting with older noona sunbae actresses.

i also note that JW has many mutual acting partners with SJ like kang haneul and Park hyung sik. Hopefully they can remain as friends and develop further! Hope to hear good news soon! 

I know the drama has ended but I like to say this hug scene is the most beautiful scene among 2017 drama.... Lucky JiWon to be able to hug shirtless SeoJoon in the very close range and no gab at all..... Screenshot_2017-07-15-23-52-18_edit_1500

On 7/12/2017 at 7:46 AM, oneandthree said:

Finally managed to watch two final episodes last night.hahaha. I watched ep. 15, then raw ep. 16, and just after I finished watching, the english sub was released so I watched ep. 16 (english-subbed) once again! I ended up going to bed at 02.30 a.m. and need to wake up at 5 a.m. for work. Aigoo aigooo I am crazy.lol.

My impression on ep. 15:

1. I knew what was going to happen but I still cried a river!!! This episode is heartbreaking in a beautiful way.

2. The break-up scene was executed very beautifully. Since it had been 23 years, AR and DM were very honest, straightforward and they didn't hide anything. They agreed to break up for the sake of mutual understanding; they stated their reasonings clearly. I take my words for calling this noble idiocy earlier. It was not. Furthermore, PSJ KJW were so amazing in this scene. Their actings are superb because it directly shoots to your heart to make you cry. wooooaaah

3. The epilogue is even more heartbreaking. huhuhu

4. The PD was highly surprising. Everyone could change.

5. The writer is so great to have this kinda turn. I salute him/her for being brave and not playing in the comfort zone; She/he made it to develop the characters and develop both OTP's acting skills. Great job!

Then I watched ep. 16 with a happy smile.lol.

1. The doll scene and the Mom revelation, Namil-Mom conversation in the restaurant, DM's flashback scenes after winning the fight, and the proposal scene got me into tears. I don't need a tissue but a bucket!

2. I LOOOOOVEEEE THE ENDING! The ending ia super nice, satisfying, amazing and consistent with the premise of the drama. Fantastic Four's dreams were fulfilled and they got back together.

3. I really love that this episode showed the kids' scenes again. The fantastic four was destined afterall. Then, Ae Ra and appa scene when talking about Mom is so touching.

4. Everything is addressed properly. Nothing is left hanging.

5. I don't really think the ending is rushed. Perhaps, the crew intended to bring the momentum in the right time and ep. 16 is the perfect time.

6. Everyone was watching DM's final match and cheering for them! I was a bit confused why DM's Mom wasn't there but it turned out she watched it on TV because she was just like Ae Ra, afraid that DM would get injured. And DM's victory!!! Wohoooo I am so happy! Yeay! The flashback scenes while DM was crying after the match is so-well put! I cried along with DM. It was his dream he had been keeping for 10 years!

7. I can't believe I say this but.... Hye Ran is seriously pretty! I love her send-off by congratulating and leaving the apartment. Hopefully she lived well.

8. We don't get a wedding scene but I am so satisfied that they showed us the wedding invitation at least. hihi

9. SH-JM getting back together, SH became a successful businesswoman and JM got promoted! So happy for this couple. JM is going to buy a house and I believe they would get married too, right after AR-DM. 

10. It crossed my mind that perhaps if there is a sequel, after the win and proposal, DM will leave RFC. It is because he has finished his mission and then chose Ae Ra. I think he would be a Taekwondo coach. And Ae Ra... this RFC announcer is like a key opener for her to excel her skills. She is already popular and with Ae Ra quality and no involvement of Hye Ran, she would be a very successful announcer wherever she is!

11. Sooo delighted for the ratings! They deserved it! Hopefully we get to see some sneak peeks of their vacation in Jeju and PSJ KJW, I mean DM-AR could spend some time in a deserted island. eeeehhhh

12. I don't want this to end :(((((((((((((((((((

Thanks for everyone for contributing to this thread by your updates, translations, live-recaps and thoughts! So happy to read them hehe. My special shoutouts for @aunniek @ann @annie1234 @stroppyse @alleram95 @xxPeepsxx @msbeatrice81 @Mindy @Yongzura @sofia111 @V @hazeljrr_c922 whom I see posting in this thread regularly since I started camping here :D:D

Hopefully we can hit 150 pages before having this thread in the silent mode. :wink:

*dear @ann I am sorry for mistakenly tagging you. I am on phone and tried to delete the tag but I can't. :(

i watched subbed but i just dont really get it. It was their wedding day that day, right ? Everyone fooled Aera and They were late for their wedding right ?? Dont get it :(

3 hours ago, trangribang6 said:
i watched ep 16 subbed but i just dont really get it at the end. It was their wedding day that day, right ? Everyone fooled Aera and They were late for their wedding right ?? Dont get it :( Or Aera forgot her wedding day?

Yes, it was. Yes, they did :)

It was their wedding day and everyone was trying to fool Ae Ra. I don't think they were late for the wedding. It was just.. you know in the wedding day, mostly people wake up earlier to prepare some stuff but uri Fantastic Four woke up late. Therefore, Ae Ra started to be panic and once thought that everything was just a dream. Then, DM gave her a peck to show her that it wasn't a dream.

Hope this helps. :wink:

*correct me if I am wrong, tho.hehe. This is just my interpretation about the scene*

@Mindy Omoooo I was also spazzing hard yesterday because of those posts, kekeke. Everything was sooo exciting and it got the climax when the photo of the best partner s (SJ separated the 's', what were you thinking, Seo Joon-ssi? :tongue:was out and the 'I LOVE YOU' on the script was spotted. What a daaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! :D:wub:

Must-visit links:

Newest BTS pics from Kingkong (KJW's agency) updated 150717

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=8652281&memberNo=35839671

Newest BTS pics from Content Y (PSJ's agency) updated 160717

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=8662018&memberNo=38100148

Yeaaay! So happy that they finally released the BTS.... :D *the goodbye BTS actually :(*

What is this again? hahahaha lol lol

Hi everyone. I'm usually a silent reader on soompi but I just wanted to express something here. I started watching fmw because it was about chasing dreams & the struggles but I felt like the writers didn't do much about aera's dreams as compared to dongman. I get that news announcer isn't her thing but why is her career centered around dongman's (MMA MC thing). I wish they had explored more about her career choices. It just felt like lazy writing. And I wished they get an extension but sadly had to wrap up with 16eps & the last 2 were so rushed & I wish they had focused more on fab 4 instead. I'm not completely satisfied. =( But the last minute was worth it though haha. 

Anyway, someone made a compilation video of their kiss scenes, 36 in total lol https://youtu.be/xvxGI9lSn50

Aside from whether they are having a special relationship or just co-stars, I found this very sweet of them. :):wub::heart:

On Jiwon's script, there is only Seojoon's message. Meanwhile, on Seojoon's script, there are also AJH's and SHY's message. AJH's message is about hoping to meet again and SHY's message is about being happy.

56 minutes ago, oneandthree said:
Aside from whether they are having a special relationship or just co-stars, I found this very sweet of them. :):wub::heart:

On Jiwon's script, there is only Seojoon's message. Meanwhile, on Seojoon's script, there are also AJH's and SHY's message. AJH's message is about hoping to meet again and SHY's message is about being happy.

Hahaha I think Seo Joon just like "I have to sign your script! I have to pour my feelings so you know it! I LOVE YOU" :) I've never seen the bts of his other drama so I don't know whether that was an usual thing that he does or not, but I'm very happy with that. I don't know whether they will be in a relationship (I'm hoping!) or not, but, I 'm happy to see that he said KJW was one of his best partner (and Wooshik too). The other casts like the intern and Lee Elijah posts some pictures of her vacation with Seo joon and Ha Yoon and Lee Elijah posted the sticker photos in the drama which causing fire everywhere with the fan, but, Seo joon was like, I will post pictures about Wooshik and Jiwon :)

23 hours ago, xx.o.xx said:

Hi everyone. I'm usually a silent reader on soompi but I just wanted to express something here. I started watching fmw because it was about chasing dreams & the struggles but I felt like the writers didn't do much about aera's dreams as compared to dongman. I get that news announcer isn't her thing but why is her career centered around dongman's (MMA MC thing). I wish they had explored more about her career choices. It just felt like lazy writing. And I wished they get an extension but sadly had to wrap up with 16eps & the last 2 were so rushed & I wish they had focused more on fab 4 instead. I'm not completely satisfied. =( But the last minute was worth it though haha. 

Anyway, someone made a compilation video of their kiss scenes, 36 in total lol https://youtu.be/xvxGI9lSn50

Oh! I'm glad I wasn't the only thinking this a bit. I loved the drama BUT I too also wish we got to explore more about Aera's dreams. I am not surprise we have so much more focus on Dongman's but yeah, Aera's story was a bit rushed like about her finding out about Landlady being her mom. I wanted to see them interact more. Wish she was revealed earlier but ya know..... oh wells. I was hoping it would get extended to like a few more eps but knew it wasn't possible. Who knows.... maybe a special episode or of some sort in the future??? Wishful thinking possibly kekekeke. Either way, still a great drama. 

15 hours ago, Ahtan said:

my shipper heart is so so happy omg :D

do we have a thread for them both yet?? 

I KEEP WONDERING ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I know we ourselves can create one. Any of us can..... how do we? Keke. Cuz I think half the stuff consist of our ChoiGo couple since the drama ended and most times thats what we're talking about haha~~~~

@oneandthree My heart has been so full since seeing those photos and translations. I'm just waiting for dispatch to do their thing hahaha

@Ahtan Yeah still nothing...I've been pretty surprised by the lack of it. Hmm...

Can't believe today is Monday and there is no more FFMW.

I swear there must be more BTS. NEED THEM RIGHT NOW!!

Archived