[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, euraka said:

i just saw the last part did DM lost his hearing I can't believe this oh no it is not fair maybe it is temporary thing finger crossed 

hopefully its just temporary.. sigh.poor him

3 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

oh nooooo....

I think DM's injury cause him to be partially deaf... OH NO....!!! His desperation plead when he couldn't hear AR breaks my heart.....

Is this the end of his career? Will he get charged for injuring TS? 

There's only 2 more episodes, how are they gonna wrap everything up???? 

If anything TS should be charged because he pulled an illegal move on DM first by head butting him!

21 minutes ago, aunniek said:

EPILOGUE
Warning 15: We have to keep under 15 (younger age people) safe. Se we don’t show that bad scenes. (maybe a joke about AR and DM’s night together)

Excuse me - is it that bad scenes or that bed scenes..:blush:

1 minute ago, AshleyChia said:

One thing for sure... THEY DEFINITELY DID IT!!! The epilogue confirmed that it's kept under viewer 15 hehehehe

and AR was wearing DM the next morning! :wub: 

Yes indeed they did it :D:lol::wub:

I hope DM's injury will recover fast.

The way Dongman showers Aera with endless kisses reminds me of his previous Drama "The Witch's Romance". AHAHAHAH I'm sorry I have to say Dongman wins in the Aegyo Battle against Aera! Though they were both adorable tbh:tongue: And what now with Moobin gone, Namil's goin' to be that other male second lead in vying Aera's affections?!!? 

I like how Jooman told Yejin off that she doesn't stand a chance with him LoL! Why do people only know how good they have it when it's gone? Looks like there might be a possible reunion for Jooman-Seolhee as there's still a lot of love remaining, understandable as they've been in a relationship for 6 years.

So is NI not her real son then and she was just using him to play the role?

"NI – umma, are you sad, by the was umma, when I call you umma, you don’t like it anymore. there are a lot of abandoned dogs around, but they were abandoned for one bad reason. COuple abandon their dogs when they have kids.
K – what are you trying to say? don’t touch them"

I feel like he's going to go psycho on them coz he's got to be a gangster of some sort... did anyone notice the tattoo on his arm in last night's episode when he was giving her food in the morning after being told off by AR and DM for coming home late smelling like fried chicken?

Btw - I'm not saying having tattoos means they're evil... I have tattoos myself hahaha... but we are talking about kdrama land here so having tattoos is BAAAAAAAD hahahaha :tongue:

Hehe, she was wearing his shirt in the morning. :)

We have to wait til Monday to know how DM is doing,  waaah, that's way too long to wait.   I hope the hearing loss is temporary, jinja,  it is a rom-com, after all.   I  think there might be a rematch.    As for Hwang landlady, the secret is taking way too long.  

Er, did my hope come true?  Did TS Coach quit, or did he just take a walk to let off steam?  

Add:  Park Seo Joon is an amazing actor.  From the sweet scenes, to the fight, to the panic of losing his hearing.   As Aera, KJW's acting is on point too,  the love and her reaction that very last scene feels so real. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLPJzFoOSNF-MBeCJbMbDpm-dfNI3YtUxe&params=OAFIAVgB&v=Vhk5adGHG-U&mode=NORMAL

we didn't even cover half of the stuff on the list in this episode. Seriously...how is the writer going to resolve everything in 2 episodes?

I was hoping to see AR and DM babies too. 

after seeing today eps,i can somehow relate how ae ra  react like yaho shino.although their man is a beast in octagon but somehow they are afraid their man get hurt

i hope sarang appear as cameo,they mentioned her is some eps * and since its kbs hahahaha

8 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

So is NI not her real son then and she was just using him to play the role?

"NI – umma, are you sad, by the was umma, when I call you umma, you don’t like it anymore. there are a lot of abandoned dogs around, but they were abandoned for one bad reason. COuple abandon their dogs when they have kids.
K – what are you trying to say? don’t touch them"

I feel like he's going to go psycho on them coz he's got to be a gangster of some sort... did anyone notice the tattoo on his arm in last night's episode when he was giving her food in the morning after being told off by AR and DM for coming home late smelling like fried chicken?

Btw - I'm not saying having tattoos means they're evil... I have tattoos myself hahaha... but we are talking about kdrama land here so having tattoos is BAAAAAAAD hahahaha :tongue:

I'm worried about that too.  He's really trying to find out which one of them is the real Nam Il.  I think that DM probably has a concussion and that his hearing loss is temporary.  I think that this will be the catalyst for the reunion between DM and DH (his sister).  

TS had better get sanctioned for that illegal headbutt!!!:angry:  They should award the win to DM because TS cheated. I hope he is ok, I also hope this is his wake-up call to stop being a thug!

This was an amazing episode, but I was really hoping the real Nam Il mystery would be solved.  But if it is going to have a major effect on AR or DM, we may not find out until the last episode and then a time skip.  

Just love love love AR and DM.  And liking SH and JM's changes.  

1 minute ago, Mindy said:

we didn't even cover half of the stuff on the list in this episode. Seriously...how is the writer going to resolve everything in 2 episodes?

I would like to believe that the writer has already planned it well till the end.  Thus, I will just enjoy whatever is being given to us at the moment....  However, tonight's episode end with something sad...that I have forgotten the good part in the beginning and middle. 

Thank you again @V for the detailed recap.  Thank you also to other members contributing so many info to this thread.

Good night / day...  waiting for the sub.

5 minutes ago, Mindy said:

I know right..tell me about it..we dont even get extended episodes and now we are left with even more issues like that..i cannottt..monday come fasterrrr

4 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

after seeing today eps,i can somehow relate how ae ra  react like yaho shino.although their man is a beast in octagon but somehow she is afraid their man get hurt

i hope sarang appear as cameo,they mentioned her is some eps * and since its kbs hahahaha

That's why I kind of understand why AR is so worried too.

It would be fun if Sarang and that made a cameo.

Maybe the next episode with his partial deafness, it will bring DM and his sister together?

not 100% accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPC8WCoXfNw

AR: Hey Go Dong Man!
DM: You scared me! I told you to be quiet
AR: Who do you think will come out from there? Stop it and come with me
DM: But… but

DM: Whoa… whoa… I’m sure there’s someone inside that closet. I saw someone’s foot with socks
AR: Why are you so ignorant?
DM: What do you mean?
AR: You almost intruding her private life
DM: What?
AR: That ahjumma has put on something on her lips. Why would she put it on when she only stay at home? It must be because her lover
DM: Ah…
AR: So why are you so ignorant and acted like that?
DM: So she put something on her lips. Whoa this must be something that woman does
AR: By the way, have you seen PHR come outside? I have never seen her outside
DM: Why would you care about her? Go inside *she follow after him* Why? Why are you following me? From now on, don’t come to my house. It’s tiring me
AR: Why? People will thing that I was doing, you know, that make you tired
DM: You did make me tired. Do you think my house is a barrack? How can man and woman (stay together) Why? Until when? Do you think my house is a boot camp for Go Dong Man or what? Go to your room and sleep *go inside and close the door. AR follow him immediately* (DM must hold back himself to not do anything naughty every time AR sleepover at his house XD )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COEDt_JJ7lg

AR: I mean, what should we tell to Seol Hee? It’s not like I don’t have my own room and this is also not my first or second time to sleep outside
DM: Tomorrow is my match, should I sleep alone? Are you not going to recharge me?
AR: Should we tell her?
DM: Do you want to?
AR: You are a coward, aren’t you?
DM: To be honest, you are braver than I am
AR: You are just still like an immature child
DM: You aren’t supposed to call your boyfriend like that

AR: Is it plum?
SH: No, it’s peach
AR: Nowadays I like to eat plum so I think you buy it
SH:  I told you that it is peach. But what are you guys doing outside?
AR: I’m going inside now. Let’s go

DM: Seol…
SH: Yeah?
DM: I want to sleep with Ae Ra tonight. Tomorrow is my match. I need Ae Ra to recharge my spirit, so please let me borrow her for one day
AR: Well, Seol you know…
SH: I will let borrow her. Take her with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODacNrXfAYQ

AR: Dong Man, every minutes during your 15 minutes fight, I won’t close my eyes and will be watching you. I will be there near the octagon, and I will protect you and make sure that nothing will happen to you
DM: Why this small child always talks that she wants to protect me? Whatever you do, it will end in 15 minutes. When you open your eyes, I will be in front of you
AR: What my hearts really want to do is… that to make you won’t be able to stand up for tomorrow, I really want to shoot you myself while you sleep
DM: Stop crying. I told you that I won’t lose
AR: To me, you aren’t just a normal guy. I don’t just like you but I like you so much. So what do you want me to do? What should I do?
DM: Why do you suddenly make a confession? You are look very cute *kissed her*
DM: I’m sorry but because I like you so much, I don’t think I can’t do it anymore
AR: Are you going to let me to protect you because you love me so much?
DM: No. Because I like you so much, today I don’t think I can stop

I had a feeling DM was going to get hurt given AR's worries the last couple episodes. Just don't use it to lead to some sort of separation, show. You're better than that, and I hate that trope SO much. 

I'm a little worried too about how they are going to wrap this all up in two episodes. If it wasn't for the Landlady stuff, I wouldn't be worried, but who's the real NI is a big deal if it's AR or DM, and I can't see how there is time to deal with the fallout. This show's been so good though, so I'll trust in the writers. 

Why are all the guys in AR's orbit (other than DM and JM, of course) so darn creepy. I was worried about the PD guy, but now there is NI who is scaring me.

Archived