[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

HA!!! I AM SPEECHLESS!

Just when we expected that things would be solved one by one, here comes the biggest storm. I am not sure what should I feel. Kuddos to the writer for being so brave by taking this shocking turn when we have a finale next week. HA!

However, somehow I love this episode. hahaha. You know, we have been getting lots of lovey dovey scenes between AR-DM up to half episode 14 and the latter half of episode 14 suggests the biggest challenge AR-DM must face in their relationship. AR might feel furious and discouraged knowing that her first announcer debut must end up like this. It could traumatize her. I believe this could be a turning point where their love will be strengthened. It looks like a 'love-test' for these two. This is a drama afterall. No matter how romcom it is, sooner or later, this kinda conflict must occur to 'test' uri OTP.

Furthermore, uri second OTP is going to make up soon. They could encourage AR-DM as they have been in a 'storm' before. Another positive side is about Ye Jin's and Hye Ran's send-offs. It is the first time they appeared less-annoying. They gave up already, didn't they? and DM.. I believe the hearing loss is temporary. There could be 2 months-time jump before another fight against TS when DM will win this time.

Somehow, I still keep my faith on the writer that she/he will end this nicely in any ways possible although there are still many things to clear up. I like the storyline so far tho. There is always a surprise in each episode and I am looking forward to seeing what she/he has prepared for the final week. I guess I will stop predicting too much because this writer is really really something. hahaha

On a side note, notice that the ratings of Mon-Tue dramas are increasing once they are approaching the final episode. Therefore, the production crew need something bigger to keep the viewers glue their eyes on screen and see... episode 14 worked well for that purpose. FMW finally reached 13% and broke the record once again! Yeaaaay! :)

I prefer not to worry too much about the finale. This is a rom-com afterall. I believe that a happy ending with fantastic four living their dreams to the fullest is 100% guaranteed. :D

What I worry about is that this show is ending soon. I don't want to leave this precious show so soon. :( What should I watch once FMW isn't around??? Haisssshhhh so far I haven't found any upcoming light and fun dramas like this. I guess I am gonna experience another withdrawal syndromme....

Anyway, thanks for updates and translations for episode 14, everyone. You are jjang!!! :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I slept and woke up and thought of something - why did DongMan go into MMA? Why couldn't he stay in taekwondo?

His bullheadedness still angers me and I'm totally wondering if TakSoo can even walk or fight after this.

But then suddenly I think of DongMan's "I like the smell of Seaweed Soup from you" directed at AeRa and I start laughing, because Seaweed Soup is traditionally made by moms, and given on one's birthday... or to ladies who are pregnant/ had just given birth.

Kko DdoongMan, what are you trying to say? *wink wink*

Just now, xxPeepsxx said:

I slept and woke up and thought of something - why did DongMan go into MMA? Why couldn't he stay in taekwondo?

His bullheadedness still angers me and I'm totally wondering if TakSoo can even walk or fight after this.

But then suddenly I think of DongMan's "I like the smell of Seaweed Soup from you" directed at AeRa and I start laughing, because Seaweed Soup is traditionally made by moms, and given on one's birthday... or to ladies who are pregnant/ had just given birth.

Kko DdoongMan, what are you trying to say? *wink wink*

Maybe the "accident" that Coach-nim referred to in the opening press conference was for DM/AR, not SH/JM..............???B)

9 minutes ago, oneandthree said:
Spoiler

HA!!! I AM SPEECHLESS!

Just when we expected that things would be solved one by one, here comes the biggest storm. I am not sure what should I feel. Kuddos to the writer for being so brave by taking this shocking turn when we have a finale next week. HA!

However, somehow I love this episode. hahaha. You know, we have been getting lots of lovey dovey scenes between AR-DM up to half episode 14 and the latter half of episode 14 suggests the biggest challenge AR-DM must face in their relationship. AR might feel furious and discouraged knowing that her first announcer debut must end up like this. It could traumatize her. I believe this could be a turning point where their love will be strengthened. It looks like a 'love-test' for these two. This is a drama afterall. No matter how romcom it is, sooner or later, this kinda conflict must occur to 'test' uri OTP.

Furthermore, uri second OTP is going to make up soon. They could encourage AR-DM as they have been in a 'storm' before. Another positive side is about Ye Jin's and Hye Ran's send-offs. It is the first time they appeared less-annoying. They gave up already, didn't they? and DM.. I believe the hearing loss is temporary. There could be 2 months-time jump before another fight against TS when DM will win this time.

Somehow, I still keep my faith on the writer that she/he will end this nicely in any ways possible although there are still many things to clear up. I like the storyline so far tho. There is always a surprise in each episode and I am looking forward to seeing what she/he has prepared for the final week. I guess I will stop predicting too much because this writer is really really something. hahaha

On a side note, notice that the ratings of Mon-Tue dramas are increasing once they are approaching the final episode. Therefore, the production crew need something bigger to keep the viewers glue their eyes on screen and see... episode 14 worked well for that purpose. FMW finally reached 13% and broke the record once again! Yeaaaay! :)

I prefer not to worry too much about the finale. This is a rom-com afterall. I believe that a happy ending with fantastic four living their dreams to the fullest is 100% guaranteed. :D

What I worry about is that this show is ending soon. I don't want to leave this precious show so soon. :( What should I watch once FMW isn't around??? Haisssshhhh so far I haven't found any upcoming light and fun dramas like this. I guess I am gonna experience another withdrawal syndromme....

Anyway, thanks for updates and translations for episode 14, everyone. You are jjang!!! :D

I'm just so going to miss this drama!!!  I love PSJ, but I was really shocked that I would find another drama so quickly that made me feel this way when WFKBJ ended..............:heart:

Just sending a congratulatory notes to the legendary couple of k-drama land who are getting married just now... and can't help of being reminded of the couple in this drama.  :wub:

Wish that DM's pain will only be temporarily and both of them will be able to get through this challenge together.  As someone already said, this is a test for both of them as a couple not just as friends.  Hopefully , they will become stronger together.

@aunniek Hello WFKBJ fan fellow! These two shows are awesome indeed!

@xxPeepsxx ah! That was what I expected in the beginning. I even thought that DM would be a Taekwondo coach. However, perhaps it could be because of TS that DM ended up choosing MMA. omooo hahaha thanks for the nice info about the seaweed smell. kekeke

Aahh this episode really gave a rollercoster vibe. I was sobbing in the last scene and those sweet kisses by Ae Ra just didn't help because it made me cry louder... so heartbreaking. BUT, then they gave us that kinda epilogue; with such a 'sorry' 15 warning, moving blanket, and soft voices of AR-DM. lol. I can't help to smile in the middle of my sob. lols (what the heck with that 'turning off the lights' and 'aaah uuuh' sounds? lol lol lol. super lol. This shows  totally succeed in showing a bed scene in a MOST INNOCENT yet killing way. HAHAHAHAHA)

and omooo I give Park Seo Joon 1000 thumbs up for his acting. This episode really shows us that PSJ is really really really talented, so is Kim Ji Won! Daebaaaaak! *clapping endlessly*

Watched the subs and my heart sank one more time for DM.   Anyway, this is a great episode with a great  acting chops from the actors in our fantastic four,   the two coaches,  landlady and the one we were introduced to as Nam-il.  

Bye-bye Pink Intern, at least you opened up to SH before you left.    Bye-bye PF,   divorcing a chaebol is no joke, used to living like a queen for the years she was married,  she needs to keep her mouth shut, stay low,   just to get  alimony to survive.  And  a chaebol's influence, as well as netizens, is such that she cannot work in her old capacity as announcer.  

As for AR's constant nagging about the TS-DM fight,  on hindsight it seems to be a foreboding, but despite it, DM is able to see the positive in her concern.   We might think AR is the alpha in the relationship, but DM is able to tame and manage her, in his own gentle way.   

Trusting writer to come up with  great penultimate and final episodes.   Whoa, this ends next week, sigh.

really love the scene when DM kept asking AR to "pallliii palllliiiii palliiiiii" hop onto the bed / his arms. So childlike, so pure, so full of wants.... I melted! Sweeter than the s'berry spread AR was feeding him.. ha! 

PSJ is da man! Their ageyo battle was daebak too! I really hope DM's will recover his hearing.. I cannot imagine any other ending that a happy one! 

Lastly, JM really reduced me to tears. When he finally realised how he has taken SH's giving for granted all along.

Love this show, the cast soooo much.....  

Lordy, what a day...spent most of it celebrating the US July 4th holiday, then got online to see the AMAZING news about the Song-Song couple (OMG I can't believe an OTP ship has actually, truly sailed like this!)...and then watched the FFMW episode and by the end I was so sorry for everyone. I really don't think DM will end up having issues beyond the next episode, but we will see...if anything, I think him going to the hospital may actually be the catalyst to bring all our parents in the story together with all the kids...because surely they're all going to show up there, right???? Maybe??? There's just SO much to cover in the last two eps and I wish we could've had 20 eps total to explore all this more. 

On a different note, I really loved the development between SH and JM in this episode. It's fantastic to see SH finding a niche that's all her own, and at the same time I liked seeing that JM really seems to have begun to fully appreciate what he lost. I feel like what we're probably heading toward in the end would be JM helping to market SH's plum wine through the home shopping network while she enjoys doing something she can happily accomplish as a home-maker (although if she decides she wants to be a mogul of the home shopping network herself, I'm totally ok with that too, haha!). I'm just really thrilled that the writer has shown JM having actual genuine remorse and fully admitting to what an absolute idiot he's been, because I feel like that was necessary in this situation if we were ever going to be ok with them reuniting.

And...I laughed so hard at that epilogue note about the 15 rating - it reminded me so much of the scene in Jealousy Incarnate that pans to the tiny TV in her room showing at "19+" rating before fading out on their love scene. I mean I think, based on what SBS has done in Suspicious Partner lately, that we could've gotten a *little* more before they closed out the love scene but as it is I'm just loving how cute and funny those scenes between our OTP continue to be! Although if a guy told me I smelled like seaweed soup I'm not sure how I'd feel about it, LOL! 

Only 6 more days, 친구들!!!! 화이팅!!!!!

6 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Just sending a congratulatory notes to the legendary couple of k-drama land who are getting married just now... and can't help of being reminded of the couple in this drama.  :wub:

Wish that DM's pain will only be temporarily and both of them will be able to get through this challenge together.  As someone already said, this is a test for both of them as a couple not just as friends.  Hopefully , they will become stronger together.

we all know if best friends turned into couple,theres something would change like hyeran said,if they break up they will also cannot be friends again,thats why both of the must overcome that situasion.

btw

She is part of that drama

ERuM3aY.jpg&key=bc62fd0b5b2cb9f01ad2693d

lmao the moment dm said she smells like seaweed soup i was like the hell is wrong with you???? (poor my innocent mind:lol:)

by the way, this episode is really such a rollercoaster ride. they give us such fluttering/fun moments and the next second, they poored us with such heartbreaking  ones, to the core. i was damn speechless watching dm got injured, knowing it hurts him so much that he couldn't continue fighting because of the injury, and how it breaks aera's heart so much ;-; but /have faith/!!! i believe his pain is temporary and everything will go back to its places *fingers crossed*

JM!!!! time for you to get her back man. i know it is hard but it has to be you. it has to be you. despite everything that happened before, i believe the mutual feelings they share for about 6 years will make them be together again. (i just realised he was constantly rejecting her in so many ways he can but sometimes things happened out of his control that it seemed he did not really do it.) heartbreaking to see him kinda lost, like his days are no longer meaningful without sulhee by his side.

2 episodes left, fighting!!!!! im not sure how my mondays & tuesdays will be without ffmw & scrolling this space :-(

p/s: thanks pdnim about the 15+ rating cause im too young for that scene but de heck the uhh ahh sound made me lmaoooo stoppp XDD

K-drama world is developing:) All kdrama lovers in this thread, we were all together in this journey, we went through a lot; from kisses with open eyes and standing stiff to hot and passionate kisses.

I wasn't really a fan of PSJ and at times I thought why people would find him handsome and sexy; until they were in 2D1N for Hwarang promotions. And now I am at the stage of wondering how I thought he wasn't hot and handsome:) I gotta give the credit that their compatibility with KJW is amazing and that is why this drama is great. 

My guess for the upcoming two episodes:

• DM will be ok. I assume this because if it had been that dramatic, then the epilogue would also be like that but yet we had a really funny epilogue after such a dramatic scene. This makes me think that this rom-com is a happy one and will end happily.
  • At first I thought JM and SH wouldn't be together, but now I think they might make up. They will sell the plum wine SH makes (JM is a salesman afterall) and will make money; eventually marry. After all, they are fantastic four, so it would be weird if these two are seperated.
  • Landlord lady is Ae ra's mom. I thought this because when I saw Ae Ra's father in her house, he was more affected by her than DM's father. And at the end he asked to DM's father why he was there. It sounded to me like this is my problem, what the heck are you doing here:)
  • I am not sure that if AR will allow DM to fight against TS again. So it might be something that his foul play in the game may come out and DM is given the credit.
  • If Landlord lady is AR's mom, I see the probability of two being together very low. He recognized her by the past, i think they know each other and might be someone she relies on.

DD8YxScVoAAKqGa.jpg

This scene is very funny and hilarious. Poor Joo Man got ignored every time he wanted to give suggestions. lol. Meanwhile, Seol Hee is pure innocent for giving such a cheap price for her plum wine. hahaha

It also cracked me up when Ae Ra only gave wooden chopsticks for Joo Man and she only fried three eggs. Poor uri Joo Maniiiiii~~~~ xD

OMG:blink: Poor Dongman, I really hope his injury doesn't cause permanent damage to his hearing:( Damn Taksu for playin' dirty:tongue: 

Now that Dongman-Aera are a couple, they're sort of..boring now(?) I mean they used to be so cute with the bickering but now they're so cringeworthy LoL:crazy: while the opposite is true for Jooman-Seolhee! They're actually fun to watch now that they've broken up which won't last long by looks of it.

@oneandthree thank you for making that scene clearer to me about the plum wine. :) So she priced it too low thus JM suggested from the back ( I agree that was a hilarious scene) that the price should cover all incidental costs. :)

Ep13&14 I am glad that they've done a good job on showing SH/JM story along the adorableness of our OTP. I am just surprised that they've upped the ante mystery on who's mom Hwang Bok Hee is. I am trusting that with the remaining 2 episodes, it will be a good ending for our Fantastic 4. 

Recap for Episode 14 is out on Drama Beans http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/fight-my-way-episode-14/

Fight My Way: Episode 14

by LollyPip

When our characters have spent their entire adult lives dealing with the disappointment of their unrealized dreams, there’s no way to predict how they’ll react when those dreams suddenly become possible. And there’s no guarantee that realizing their dreams will lead to happiness and fulfillment, as Dong-man and Ae-ra are about to discover — in fact, sometimes chasing your dream can become downright dangerous.

COMMENTS

Okay, this is very bad, much worse than anything I expected to happen when Dong-man and Tak-soo finally faced off. All this time I’ve been so concerned with whether or not Dong-man could be hurt if he fought Tak-soo, it never occurred to me to think about whether Tak-soo might get seriously hurt. Now, not only is Dong-man going to have to deal with his own devastating hearing loss, he’ll have to deal with the guilt of having severely injured someone else. But for me, the most upsetting moment was when Dong-man was begging and screaming for Coach Hwang not to end the fight.

He’s waited so long for this chance, and it broke my heart to see him losing his opportunity to fight Tak-soo in a fair fight yet again. The first fight broke Dong-man in a way that was difficult to watch, but seeing him go through that all over again was nearly more than I could take. I don’t even think it’s about fighting Tak-soo at this point, so much as it is about finally getting the chance to redeem himself in his own heart for throwing the fight ten years ago. But plot-wise, I do find it much more interesting that now Dong-man is going to have to ease his heartbreak over the two fights with Tak-soo in a way that doesn’t involve beating someone up, or getting beat up himself. If he can do that, he’ll come out much healthier emotionally in the end.

But I loved seeing Hye-ran lose out to Ae-ra because of her own over-inflated ego sooo much. It was so satisfying to see her show up to steal Ae-ra’s thunder yet again, only to have that official say that her name means nothing if she can’t deliver. I’m positive that Hye-ran’s refusal to audition wasn’t so much about her feeling offended at being asked to prove her talent, but because she knows she’s not as good as Ae-ra and would fail that test.

I know the show is trying to make us feel bad for Hye-ran by showing us how her carefully polished veneer is chipping, but I don’t feel sorry for her one tiny bit. The way she’s jerked around Dong-man for years (and no, I don’t care if she was jealous of Ae-ra, since she still treated both Dong-man and Ae-ra terribly) makes me feel sure that her marriage failed because she’s an insufferable harpy. And someone who treats others the way she does doesn’t deserve fame and riches and a comfortable life, not if it comes at the expense of others. All I can feel for Hye-ran is a sense of satisfaction that her karma has finally caught up with her, and perfectly timed so that she can watch while Ae-ra finally gets her big shot. I hope that at least a tiny part of Hye-ran realizes that Ae-ra deserves it more than she ever did.

With only two episodes left, there’s a lot of things that are really worrying me, like the threats to Dong-man and Ae-ra that I’m concerned we won’t have enough time to properly address. There’s Kyung-ku, who seems to be growing more unstable, Nam-il who has suddenly gone from the cute landlord’s son to someone bent on finding out who his (adoptive?) mother’s real child is and getting rid of them, and Hye-ran, who I’m guessing will be using pity to try to snag Dong-man next. Not to mention Tak-soo’s apparent brain injury, and Dong-man’s hearing loss and unfinished business regarding the fight he threw ten years ago. But so far, the writer has given me no reason to doubt their ability to wrap things up well, so I’m going to look forward to the resolutions and trust that they will be handled in a balanced and unpredictable way.

Took me four days to recover from the crying/wailing DG scenes.
So I rewatched the cute portions. :D

Btw, call me ridiculous, BUT, this kinda looks naughty to me? Ae ra's hand position LOL. DG going 'Why is she torturing me'?
And damn, KJW has a FINE richard simmons :tongue:

pCdvZbR.jpg
wR2JAg1.jpg

FuE5iP7.jpg

My heart... just sunk after watching eps 14.. PSJ's acting - I felt it and he has improved so much. However, I'm kind of getting annoyed when Ae Ra's complaining. Yes, she wants the best for Dong Man, but she is always yelling at him every time Dong Man brings up fighting and MMA. At times, she discourages Dong Man. She even threatened to put their relationship on the line if Dong Man wouldn't stop MMA. Dong Man always supports Ae Ra, and I'm a bit tired of her always nagging, although that's her character. And Kim Tak Su is just ugh. I want to throw him under a bus, seriously. Always playing dirty in the end.. that manager is disgusting too. Karma got him when he fainted. I was so proud of Tak Su's coach for leaving him and speaking up. I hope the coach finds out what the manager and Tak Su planned and speak up to the media since the manager is going to control the media. It's time for Tak Su to grow up. 

Archived