[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

4 hours ago, allthingscute said:

Took me four days to recover from the crying/wailing DG scenes.
So I rewatched the cute portions. :D

Btw, call me ridiculous, BUT, this kinda looks naughty to me? Ae ra's hand position LOL. DG going 'Why is she torturing me'?
And damn, KJW has a FINE richard simmons :tongue:

You and me both. I am avoiding all the traumatic scenes at the end and trying to focus on the happy scenes :).

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

I slept and woke up and thought of something - why did DongMan go into MMA? Why couldn't he stay in taekwondo?

His bullheadedness still angers me and I'm totally wondering if TakSoo can even walk or fight after this.

But then suddenly I think of DongMan's "I like the smell of Seaweed Soup from you" directed at AeRa and I start laughing, because Seaweed Soup is traditionally made by moms, and given on one's birthday... or to ladies who are pregnant/ had just given birth.

Kko DdoongMan, what are you trying to say? *wink wink*

I think his Taekwondo license was forever revoked after that scandal so he couldn't compete in it anymore. I think Dong-man also said he was too old to compete with all the youngsters coming up, but that is when Coach-nim told him that he is in his prime age for MMA because they usually peak in their early 30's.

the last episode was so heartbroken..i hope dong man's problem in not permanent but i get annoyed with him this time but i can't get mad at him because he is  kind hearted cutiepie .i get that he wants to fight after all these years but do it in the right time?the coach told him that he needs 1 year training the foreign coach 2 months to train him if i remember well.did they show that the time passed and i didn't get it?actually his injury could be so much worse and not just hearing he was super lucky if we take into consideration how dirty of a player Tak-Soo is and that was Aera's complain not about fight in general but just not him and she was right DM should do more training and then fight him.its not just Aera and the coach was trying to persuade him.hope after all this he got his lesson learned and grow up and wait for the right time and not make the people that loves him worried. but i have the feeling thal after all this our couple its gonna be even more strong.the writer wants to test their relationship.i want to see him succeed.

just 2 more episodes.hope the writer does her best for the finale.i feel already sad that its gonna end soon.i am gonna miss my dong man and aera.best couple ever.

lets hope for more stills and bts videos!!also after song song couple announce their marriage congrats to them fans want and other drama couples to follow and seowon is one of them and come 1st too.seowon have huge fanbase.well i have to say that i belong to same team too.wish to see them get married one day each other.

first drama couple that i love them so much and never bored of watching them in the whole drama.i wish the whole drama were of them with their sweet bickering moments.

1 hour ago, sofia111 said:

i wish the whole drama were of them with their sweet bickering moments.

Hahaha that would be fun..together with SH-JM..these four are friendship goal..and anyway i have to say i disagree with some that say aera not supporting DM is becoming annoying..she IS annoying and that's what makes her interesting but she's protective too..she's nagging not cos she's not supportive..she's nagging cos she's being protective but we all know at the end of the day, aera would definitely support whatever DM wants to do..

that's what their fantastic four friendship all about..they are all supportive but protective of each other..and i really hope JM-SH will patch up cos i miss fantastic four spending time together..then they can double date :D

8 hours ago, ilikerice said:

My heart... just sunk after watching eps 14.. PSJ's acting - I felt it and he has improved so much. However, I'm kind of getting annoyed if Ae Ra's complaining. Yes, she wants the best for Dong Man, but she is always yelling at him every time Dong Man brings up fighting and MMA. At times, she discourages Dong Man. She even threatened to put their relationship on the line if Dong Man wouldn't stop MMA. Dong Man always supports Ae Ra, and I'm a bit tired of her always nagging, although that's her character. And Kim Tak Su is just ugh. I want to throw him under a bus, seriously. Always playing dirty in the end.. that manager is disgusting too. Karma got him when he fainted. I was so proud of Tak Su's coach for leaving him and speaking up. I hope the coach finds out what the manager and Tak Su planned and speak up to the media since the manager is going to control the media. It's time for Tak Su to grow up. 

ikr...maybe she still adjusting with DM job. but coudnt bear to watch him get hurt. 

i was expecting of more glorious effect when AR host her 1st game :D but maybe the production team wanna emphasized on AR emotional feeling since it is DM, her boyfriend who will fight with TS.

50 minutes ago, coswebelong said:

What did he write as his caption there? Can some pretty souls translate it please? 

My muscles keep on deflating. Just hang in there for 5 more days, bod. :bawling: Final 15, 16 The last chance to watch Dong Man's crane pose. Please love Fight My Way till the end (bowing, bowing (as in "thank you")).

2 hours ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

Annyeong

Seems like the casts and the whole FFMW team will be rewarded Jeju trip after shooting completion but no specific detail as of now [SOURCE]

Congrats!~ Very much well deserved :) Hope all, esp. the main casts can make it

Update:  Plan to depart to Jeju on July 13 [SOURCE]

I hope they actually do get to go!!!! Too often Korean actors end up skipping these reward trips because they're jumping right back into work. Maybe this time they'll be able to enjoy it...they deserve it!!!

1 hour ago, PJupiter said:

My muscles keep on deflating. Just hang in there for 5 more days, bod. :bawling: Final 15, 16 The last chance to watch Dong Man's crane pose. Please love Fight My Way till the end (bowing, bowing (as in "thank you")).

Thank you so much for translating..u're the best!

Btw, seeing seojoon's post makes me realize we are nearing the end of ffmw..i'm gonna miss the fun of this drama so much :(

@ilwoo_aein  thanks for the IG.    PSJ's IG post feels like a tiny preview with tears running down his face right after the panic.    Thanks for translating @PJupiter.

Keeping  muscles and 6-pack abs as awesome as PSJ's is consistent hard workout,  no doubt.  And  to bring us a drama with him as fighter , be it wearing a shirt or jacket or  in the octagon  also may require long hours,  so the guy is working double time in what should be rest hours or between takes.  Bow to such dedication as well.    (I don't see muscles  deflating.... :tongue:). 

It will be great for fantastic four, cast and crew to go to the reward trip for bonding before other work beckons.  Thanks for the info @x_____hikari_____x, @AshleyChia

This BTS was shot quite a few weeks ago but it has not been aired on the drama until now. I am wondering, is it a part of the drama that will be shown later? or is it just them being so close off-screen? hahha

One more scene is the one in the teaser when Ae Ra asked DM for the vegetable wrap. Is it just for the teaser then?

43 minutes ago, oneandthree said:
This BTS was shot quite a few weeks ago but it has not been aired on the drama until now. I am wondering, is it a part of the drama that will be shown later? or is it just them being so close off-screen? hahha

One more scene is the one in the teaser when Ae Ra asked DM for the vegetable wrap. Is it just for the teaser then?

If that was a scene in the drama then we have hope that DM will be fine and the couple will have a happy ending.

Also super glad the gang get to go on holiday together.

My delusional mind is imagining all the interactions between KJW and PSJ hehehe...

Have we got a shippers page yet?

PS( I was stalking FFMW posts on instagram and noticed that our main couple name is called THE BEST COUPLE, derived from Choi 최 (Aera's last name) + Go 고 (Dongman's last name) = 최고 which means the best. Korean fans are so smart. )

53 minutes ago, Mindy said:

My delusional mind is imagining all the interactions between KJW and PSJ hehehe...

Have we got a shippers page yet?

PS( I was stalking FFMW posts on instagram and noticed that our main couple name is called THE BEST COUPLE, derived from Choi 최 (Aera's last name) + Go 고 (Dongman's last name) = 최고 which means the best. Korean fans are so smart. )

Hmmm to be honest I think we aren't gonna get one... which is weird considering how great their chemistry is. KJW-PSJ portray AR-DM so naturally and their romance development is beyond great. I also once read a weibo update posted on IG that SeoWon is number one compared to some other drama couples (including SongSong).

There could be several reasons;

1. People don't want to get disheartened by having high expectation towards this couple.

2. KJW is said to be dating YYS and PSJ is said to be very close to Hyolyn. Both are said to be high-possibly-taken.

3. Even this drama thread is moving more slowly compared to other drama threads which possess similar success like FMW. There isn't much attention to this drama too since we got only a few updates/news/translations from Korean/Chinese/other media portals posted here. (However I am so glad that this drama is doing well in term of people's responses and ratings despite its lack of buzz)

4. KJW-PSJ is indeed a real couple, so, they don't need to have any shipper threads.lol.

However, you may check there are some IG accounts (besides the above one such as "lingkims", "ffmwfan", "seowoncouple") that often post SeoWon shipping doses along with analyses and discussions. lol. 

Yeeep! Someone (is it hikari? Omooo I am sorry I forgot.) once posted about that couple name. So, choi-go means 'best' in Korean? They are indeed a best couple! :wink:

1 hour ago, oneandthree said:

It looks like a deleted scene? They're wearing the same clothes from a flashback scene in episode 8....but why were they holding hands? :blink:

2vl8z29.png

2 hours ago, oneandthree said:

3. Even this drama thread is moving more slowly compared to other drama threads which possess similar success like FMW. There isn't much attention to this drama too since we got only a few updates/news/translations from Korean/Chinese/other media portals posted here. (However I am so glad that this drama is doing well in term of people's responses and ratings despite its lack of buzz)

Agreed!! I really think a huge reason for this is the lack of promotional material coming from the broadcast company. If you compare what we've gotten from this show vs. what a show like Suspicious Partner has had (pretty much constant and incessant amazing bts videos, OST videos, and clips, not to mention Instagram and other SNS by the whole cast and even crew), what we've seen for FFMW is basically next to nothing. Only 7 bts clips (very short ones) so far, and not much from the actors on SNS other than a rare post or two (not that they have any obligation to do that - the production company, though, should know better!!!). So I think it's just been hard for the shipping/fandom momentum to develop because there's nothing to feed the enthusiasm in-between episodes. It frustrates me, actually, because I feel like the show could've gotten even better ratings had the company actually invested way more time in providing the fans with material between episodes. It doesn't change my love of the show any, but I wish we had seen way, WAY more bts and promo material, especially since what we have gotten has been so fun and adorable.

Archived