[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

We should have known that with all those cuteness and lovey dovey moments that something big was going to happen to one of our main leads. 

Although I'm pretty certain that there won't be any separation because DM and AR will stick it through together. Also there's no time for stupid separation. 

WE ONLY HAVE 2 EPISODES LEFT!!

Anyway can we just dump all these annoying side characters in the a rubbish pile?

Also we need a preview or something about next week's episode!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are finally up for air! Oh my gosh, two live recaps back to back is really exciting, yet really tiring.

How did y'all like the episode? I will go back and read everyones comments. thank you @aunniek and everyone else for hold it down over here with all the help with recapping and translating and all those things. 

I don't think Dong-man's ear thing will be permanent, I have a feeling it will just be temporary, but will be another reason for AR to hate him fighting. It also seems like TS and DM will fight again.

I haven't watch the episode yet but seeing from all the spoilers I'm going to be crying hard at the end. Ahhhhhhhhhh and we only got 2 eps left. Why isn't there a special episode?! Man.... I'm praying all works out. Counting on the writer! I have faith in u! 

WHERE ARE THE BTS VIDEOS AND PICS WHEN WE NEED THEM?!?!!!!! Who is holding them back from us to view?! 

Hopefully DM will recover soon I am so worried about him that I couldn't enjoy all the lovely Dovey usually those scenes made me feel like I am on cloud nine, with all honesty regarding the landlady mystery start annoying me at the beginning the curiosity was about to kill me now it is dragging I don't even care 

It's  KBS/ Show runners not the ratings that won't let them show more of the bed scene because Suspicious Partner on SBS is the same rating and we got  something much more in your face at least for a mainstream broadcast drama. 

Im watching both eps tonight!!! Cant wait!!!! You guys are amazing with live recaps, translations and all!!! Gracias!!!! Thank you!!

What a great show!!! Best of 2017 by far for me!!! I hope the finale delivers or at least keeps it up!

HEADBUTT? HEADBUTT?!?!?!?!?!?

KIM TAKSU NI YANGACHI GAESSEKI!!!!! YI MICHIN GAEDDOONG PPARI DO ANIN HEREUGO ITNEUN SSEUREGI!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! [Insert all sorts of curses].

ARE YOU A GANGSTER OR AN IDIOT!?! THERE ARE RULES FOR A REASON! IF YOU WANNA FIGHT DIRTY GO THRASH IN A SWAMP WHY DO THAT IN THE RING YOU BLOODY IDIOTIC BASTARD?! Great! Now you're totally conked and I would praise the high heavens if you're even able to talk after this. You might be permanently disabled! Your eyes like rolled back! DO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS THAT IS?! A FREAKING CONCUSSION! Your BRAIN might be bruised and you'll go cuckoo!

AND KKO DDONGMAN! What is your coach for if you don't even listen?! If you want to do something don't use that empty head of yours, just listen to coach! You goddamn insufferable mule! (By the way, what happened to those "three finishing moves" that the Brazilian  Fighter was supposed to teach him? How long has it been since he came anyway?)

I am FURIOUS with both of them. Go sit in the corner!

NamIl looks like he has an inferiority complex. Trying to understand why. Hmm.

I was furious with the ending how Dong Man suffered and how Aera is always telling him to stop fighting. If i was Aera, i'd help him to get treated and heal. Talking would be after that. 

Thanks so much to @stroppyse and @alleram95 for all the translations.  @stroppyse you've mentioned a few times about the lack of gender pronouns in the Korean language.  In this clip, when I've watched the subs, Lady Hwang says "he" when she talks about her child.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLh545w2bTs&list=PLPJzFoOSNF-MBeCJbMbDpm-dfNI3YtUxe&index=11. When/if you have time, I'd like your opinion on whether she actually says that or if the subbers are guessing.   Thanks!!!!!

Also, thanks to @jeonghyang for the gifs!!

1 hour ago, esehri said:

Really no thread for this couple in shippers paradise? 

I know right? That's what I said. Someone needs to get on that asap.

Aera-ya...you should have kissed Dongman everywhere. Damn it. EVERYWHERE!! It had to be the ears. Those sensitive ears. Did the PD and writer hinted at that in the earlier episodes because I totally didn't see that coming. Urgh. The last two episodes better be cute and fluffy and filled with kisses.

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @aunniek, Lady Hwang doesn't make any gender references when she talks about her kid in the clip. She says something like "If it's Hwang Bok Hee's child, is it still not acceptable?", however, we usually don't use "it" as a pronoun to refer to a person, so whoever translated it went with "he". Thus far in the drama, Lady Hwang's child has never been identified by gender by her or by anyone else, for that matter. Only when referring to the adopted son, Nam Il has a gender been made clear. 

Thanks so much @stroppyse!!!

Hi. This is my first time here.

I am just totally addicted to this drama!!

It just occurred to me that the phone with the bear key chain used to belong to Aera maybe?

There was an episode that her phone had been stolen by her classmate in middle school. You know, when they were talking about her first love. 

I really want to know which one of them is the child of the land lady!!

Just now, xxysxx said:

Hi. This is my first time here.

I am just totally addicted to this drama!!

It just occurred to me that the phone with the bear key chain used to belong to Aera maybe?

There was an episode that her phone had been stolen by her classmate in middle school. You know, when they were talking about her first love. 

I really want to know which one of them is the child of the land lady!!

Welcome!!  And excellent observation! :)

26 minutes ago, xxysxx said:

Omg do you think Namil was that jerk that stole Aera' s phone? He did seem to recognise the phone.

Hi everyone, I'm new here..I really love our leads, the writing, the editing of this drama..hoping the ending not sucks ( next week :cry:)

If anyone know the shipper thread (PSJ x KJW) please let me know the link!! :heart:

Archived