[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

I told myself I wouldn't but am planning on pre-ordering the Goblin Soundtrack! how could i not after all i've devoted to this show :ph34r:
I am curious to what the differences in the photo book will be between the two packs. Which one(s) did you all order? I feel like I'm the only one who ordered pack 1 :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

Can anyone please recommend me a legit site that ships to Canada that I can pre-order the OST from? 

PM'd!

• Like 3

@Princi_86the video is awesome , thanks for sharing .

one sentence said by KS get my attention as if i heard for the first time "it would be nice if we meet in the middle" i still believe there is something uncovered about Sunny maybe i am delusional coz i can't tolerate any negative thoughts about their possible fate, we had our big share of miserable moments for 13 episodes , we hardly had happy scene yet i am proud that although WangSun had small screen time , almost no skinship and no special effects they were able to grab fan's heart 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

Can anyone please recommend me a legit site that ships to Canada that I can pre-order the OST from? 

If you have someone who can help you, I got it on the Korean site yes24. It was $35 for the set that includes BOTH covers (4cds and 2 posters). That included shipping. I got 4 sets though so that is combined shipping. The OST double set is 40,000 Won. I don't know how much it costs to ship to Canada but it should be comparable. 

http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/35259435?scode=032&OzSrank=3

• Like 7

Just a heads up Goblin lovers. You may have to re-follow this thread. I made a mistake and changed the URL by accident. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Spoiler

@kpoplover988

First of all welcome to the forum. :) You don't need to make a new thread for your cover of the OST. Just post it here to share with fellow Goblin Lovers. Likewise, you can post your other OST covers in their relevant threads. 

• Like 7

OK, sorry if i'm a slow gaz and you already guessed it ))) 

On my forum, one girl was of the opinion that the king didn't kill nor queen nor a KS. It is specifically tried to send him away that he has not been killed by devil eunuch. And he forbade giving medicine for the queen, because it was poison. In episode 13, the inspector from Grim Reaper Auditors Team told to GR: "the greatest sin, which is taking your own life". Suicide, not murder. 

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, plappi said:

OK, sorry if i'm a slow gaz and you already guessed it ))) 

On my forum, one girl was of the opinion that the king didn't kill nor queen nor a KS. It is specifically tried to send him away that he has not been killed by devil eunuch. And he forbade giving medicine for the queen, because it was poison. In episode 13, the inspector from Grim Reaper Auditors Team told to GR: "the greatest sin, which is taking your own life". Suicide, not murder. 

We had that discussion already days ago

and yes the greatest sin they said is suicide

Someone said, the greatest sin, as of bible-terms, is blasphemia.

I don't know about other countries, but until 20 or 30 years ago there was NO person, who was not baptized or who did suicide, allowed to be buried in sacred earth in Germany and Luxembourg. 
Killing yourself is a crime against god, as you do not honor and appreciate the gift he bestowed upon you.

In case you wonder ... those people were buried on the other side of the fence ... I grew up in the neighborhood of the village priest and my dad was really religious ... I was preached such things often enough

So you could kill, steal, curse god whatever ... if you are baptized you are buried on the graveyard, which was always surrounded by a fence, wall or bushes ... but did you fail to be baptized or commit suicide you were not allowed ON the graveyard ... so I guess that tells a lot

• Like 9

3 hours ago, o--ILuvUKnow--o said:

Hello! anyone know or might be already posted before, any information about Goblin Soundtrack Album? What's the difference between pack 1 & 2, or is there any info about the album full contents?

Also, there is a photo essay and a novel too?

If it is like in MLSH it means that one CD is just sung and the other instrumental ... I have the 2CD pack, so I have that, but there is a simple verion with just 1 CD, am not sure it it is just sung or also instrumentals or less sung and instrumentals ...

There is a novel and a photo book, too .... PM

• Like 5

Morning everyone in here..Sorry busy this day.. I just watched cofee prince in my place..How I can missed this drama..This is my secondI watch drama Gy  actually after goblin..:rolleyes:

So today is thursday...I feel sad already:(

FB_IMG_1484693601832.jpg

credit to owner

• Like 15

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

When it started pouring rain outside the building, ET saw that as a confirmation of Shin’s dislike or distaste for her. So she resigned herself to having a “business” sort of relationship with Shin. As in, she’d live with him in order to pull as the sword because that was her assigned job to do as the Goblin’s Bride. No emotional entanglements.

Question @PM3, how do we know that ET takes rain as shin disliking her? Did she mention this in one of their talks? 

Btw hands down this is the post that I have been waiting for, my quench for a romance post is now satisfied , thank you :D.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, nearsea said:

Question @PM3, how do we know that ET takes rain as shin disliking her? Did she mention this in one of their talks? 

Btw hands down this is the post that I have been waiting for, my quench for a romance post is now satisfied , thank you :D.

Oh I can help out with that. It's right after he said that he loves her in the most aloof manner. She thinks that he's sad because he doesn't want to love her, that he hates her, which is obviously wrong since he's just sad that things have to be this way and that he can't love her in the right way.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, myeongnim said:

I told myself I wouldn't but am planning on pre-ordering the Goblin Soundtrack! how could i not after all i've devoted to this show :ph34r:
I am curious to what the differences in the photo book will be between the two packs. Which one(s) did you all order? I feel like I'm the only one who ordered pack 1 :sweatingbullets:

PM'd!

Can you PM me as well? I'm looking for one that ships to Australia :heart:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, lacremedelameme said:

Can you PM me as well? I'm looking for one that ships to Australia :heart:

Hi @lacremedelameme , im from Brisbane Australia and I ordered mine here -> http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Search/Search?topKeyword=goblin

Same price and our shipping fee is around 20+ 

---

I'm so happy to see someone who likes this series in the same country. I know there's more aside from us. ❤️

• Like 2

Thanks for tagging me @Princi_86. I feel the same as you and @selenette. To be honest the Wang-Sun ship never got off ground anyway. Their happy moments were few & far between. Although I had many times wished for more screen time for them but I understand that overall the priority should be given to the main storyline.  I don't know how it will end for Wang-Sun and at this point it seems like a lost cause.  In spite of the limited development of their love-line, I will hold out hope that our writer will give us a beautiful end for them.  Thinking of some of their happier moments:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif