[Drama 2017] Ms. Perfect (Perfect Wife) 완벽한 아내

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

As far as JH and JB getting back together, I think it is still possible but not likely since he fell so hard for NM and hurt JB. But the point was made clear that he did not sleep with NM and he won't let JE touch him either. That is leaving the door open for him to go back to his family.  I don't know that JB would settle in with BG either, though. I think she is just looking to stabilize her situation with the children, and as long as JH is being in her view victimized by JE, he can't be a stable father and he would expose their children to the crazy woman. JB is responsible and hard working, it is sad to me that she will not have a husband though, I just can't imagine her settling down with BG and kids. JH does really want to show her he can be a supportive good guy and not fail her again.

@maddymappo  The look on JH face didn't look so well but I'm wondering will he stay with crazy for revenge.. JH likes his new found position and cleaning JE out for all he can get out of her I wouldn't put it passed him to do this.. I don't think he would go as far as to marry her but seek revenge on her yes.. Think of it this is the second time she destroyed his life and this time she used other people to help her do it..  I don't think he'll let her get away with it..

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, tingth said:

Waiting for tonight! .. (why is it very quiet here?)

Anyone, do you think Bong-goo was bought by EunHee from the beginning? .. ( I am getting paranoid from waiting la)

Don't think so. He just plays along with her, imo.

This has turned out to be the most ridiculous drama in so many ways. It's also a drama that is going absolutely nowhere. I don't know what mother or father who love their children would bring someone who is mentally disturbed into their presence. The wife, JB, is turning out to be the biggest disappointment to me. Why she let that loser husband in and out of the family is beyond me. It's obvious he wants it all, money, his mistress and his "family". 

What is even the purpose of this drama? You have two friends fighting over than loser friend of BG. The writer had something unique and different going with this drama, then lost it completely. I don't know why they keep toying around with this deadly woman.

5 hours ago, glee77 said:

Preview today's episode

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRidpgcCZPQ

I was worried something like this might happen. If JH tries to fight JB for custody of the kids, he might win since he now has a better job thanks to EH. Although EH wouldn't be too happy about him trying to get custody...

@lclarakl JB thought JH didn't know how crazy EH was, so she was trying to find evidence so he would break up with her on his own. Once she finds out he knows, from the preview it looks like she's going to try to cut contact with him completely.

36 minutes ago, Gwinna said:

I was worried something like this might happen. If JH tries to fight JB for custody of the kids, he might win since he now has a better job thanks to EH. Although EH wouldn't be too happy about him trying to get custody...

@lclarakl JB thought JH didn't know how crazy EH was, so she was trying to find evidence so he would break up with her on his own. Once she finds out he knows, from the preview it looks like she's going to try to cut contact with him completely.

@Gwinna, that's the problem with JB, she's trying to baby a grown man who cheated on her. She's trying force him to see her "truth". Most wives who had a husband cheat on them could talk about how awful the other woman is, but they don't. Not only that, she knows that he still loves NM, and yet he's got engaged to Crazy. That's  what is so disappointing in JB. Stop using her children as an excuse and move on. He's a grown man that has to learn from his decisions. She has to stop being the adult for him.

Also what is extremely disappointing is her son is just like his father and grandmother. They have that love of money that overrides everything. They are all selfish. I haven't seen the subbed episode, but it appears that the son gave Crazy the lock combination to their friend's house.

@lclarakl Where did you even watch the raw?? I haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, if she were still trying to get JH to do the right thing knowing that he is using EH for the money, then I would consider that babying him. But since she thought he was actually being deceived by a crazy manipulative stalker, I don't think it's unreasonable to want to fill him in so that he could make a decision based on the facts rather than EH's lies. She and JH had decided to be friends who would raise the kids together, and that is something she ought to do as a friend. And I don't think it's unreasonable to consider the fact that her kids love their father and would like to have him in their life. I mean, I thought in the earlier episodes that they ought to coparent the kids as well. It's only now that JH has shown his true colors of being willing to do anything for money and success that it no longer makes sense for her to try to work with him.

What I actually think is disappointing is BG not telling her about JH as soon as he found out. That would have saved her some trouble trying to tell him something he already knew and then she could have made a clean break sooner. And there wasn't really any reason for him not to tell her; it was just written that way for the sake of the plot.

56 minutes ago, Gwinna said:

@lclarakl Where did you even watch the raw?? I haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, if she were still trying to get JH to do the right thing knowing that he is using EH for the money, then I would consider that babying him. But since she thought he was actually being deceived by a crazy manipulative stalker, I don't think it's unreasonable to want to fill him in so that he could make a decision based on the facts rather than EH's lies. She and JH had decided to be friends who would raise the kids together, and that is something she ought to do as a friend. And I don't think it's unreasonable to consider the fact that her kids love their father and would like to have him in their life. I mean, I thought in the earlier episodes that they ought to coparent the kids as well. It's only now that JH has shown his true colors of being willing to do anything for money and success that it no longer makes sense for her to try to work with him.

What I actually think is disappointing is BG not telling her about JH as soon as he found out. That would have saved her some trouble trying to tell him something he already knew and then she could have made a clean break sooner. And there wasn't really any reason for him not to tell her; it was just written that way for the sake of the plot.

That's the problem, she filled him in on the fact that EH was a crazy stalker. He didn't believe her (pretended), but she feels like she has to prove it to him; make him believe. It's not her place to prove it to him, they are divorced. She's going out of her way and endangering her children, IMO, to "prove" to him that EH is a stalker. She's went out of her way to protect his mistress. She needs to go out of her way and look after herself. She's been taking care of him so long, that it's time for her to break that co-dependecy cycle. Sadly for me, this drama made no real progress.

Also, @Gwinna, I tried to send you a PM in regards to your first question, but I couldn't send you a PM and I can't post a link on this site.

If JB is really concern  for her children, she should be doing everything possible to get them and keep them out of the reach of Ms. Crazy.  Instead of spending her time trying to convince her husband of Ms Crazy's craziness.

Ms. Crazy is not going to do anything to the husband.  However, she is capable of doing something to anyone she perceives as taking his attention away from her, i.e. the children.

This story is like a hamster running on a wheel. Keeps going ... and gets nowhere. :blink:

And, what is with her two, supposedly,  independent friends going ga-ga over that loser. So, the message is that, even established with money and career, women can't live without a man, even if the man is a loser? <_<

Oops, I have to remember that this isn't a story about strong women.  (That drama ended over the weekend.) :tongue:

Sung Joon's talent totally wasted here.

10 hours ago, lclarakl said:

This has turned out to be the most ridiculous drama in so many ways. It's also a drama that is going absolutely nowhere. I don't know what mother or father who love their children would bring someone who is mentally disturbed into their presence. The wife, JB, is turning out to be the biggest disappointment to me. Why she let that loser husband in and out of the family is beyond me. It's obvious he wants it all, money, his mistress and his "family". 

What is even the purpose of this drama? You have two friends fighting over than loser friend of BG. The writer had something unique and different going with this drama, then lost it completely. I don't know why they keep toying around with this deadly woman.

@lclarakl  I agree. Best character is Cheri. She figured them all out.  I thought JB was a bit too generous on the point system she gave BG, she pretty much is letting slide his penchant for taking expensive gifts from rich women.  He is charming though and his friendship with his half sister NM is sweet.

Just realized that Bryan is also PKH '88 in Tunnel. Cute guy.

I want to also point out, that JH spoke to his Mom about having everything they used to have, which implies that they were much better off. Somehow, maybe because of this breakdown, they lost everything and that may be part of his reason to get back a lost fortune due to her craziness.

I guess I will just have to agree to disagree with everyone else. JB didn't tell JH that EH was his stalker until right at the end of episode 14, because he pretended to have amnesia, and after he told her he didn't care she left him alone. I don't see how her kids were in danger previously since it's not like EH actually wanted them until episode 15 - she was perfectly willing to forget their existence as long as she had JH (and I wouldn't be so sure that she wouldn't harm JH, seeing as how she almost killed him in the past. If she finds out he is just using her who knows what she might do). And it's not like JB could have disappeared to someplace where JH and EH couldn't find her, because she doesn't have the financial means. And therefore no matter what she did, whether she bothered telling JH that EH was EK or not, the situation would have ended up exactly the same as it is in episode 15: with JH disputing custody and JB having to gather evidence for the lawsuit.

That being said, I still think it would have been wrong not to tell him. Cheater or not, it's just not right to let him be taken advantage of due to his supposed amnesia, especially considering how traumatized he was in the past. JH is the one at fault for pretending rather than owning up to his decisions.

I randomly read the character descriptions on KBS World today and surprisingly it does seem like JH's family was rich at some point. I assumed they lost their money when his father died, but EH is willing to do anything, so who knows. We would have to find out when it happened to know whether she could have been involved. But it does sort of explain how JH was kind of helpless if he grew up spoiled and then had to change his lifestyle.

Anyway, since it looks like I'm the only one who still likes this drama I will stop reading for now. See you guys later on some other drama thread.

@lclarakl Not sure why the PM isn't working. I checked my settings and couldn't even find any relating to PMs. Never mind though, I'll just try googling for the raw tomorrow.

@Gwinna .. Just to let you know that I still watch this drama. However, I haven' got a chance to watch ep.15 yet. I cannot tell that I will like the ep. or not. But I can say that I like JB charactor. It isvery difficult to find a woman like her or any heroine in any other dramas like her.

3 hours ago, Gwinna said:

That being said, I still think it would have been wrong not to tell him. Cheater or not, it's just not right to let him be taken advantage of due to his supposed amnesia, especially considering how traumatized he was in the past. JH is the one at fault for pretending rather than owning up to his decisions.

I randomly read the character descriptions on KBS World today and surprisingly it does seem like JH's family was rich at some point. I assumed they lost their money when his father died, but EH is willing to do anything, so who knows. We would have to find out when it happened to know whether she could have been involved. But it does sort of explain how JH was kind of helpless if he grew up spoiled and then had to change his lifestyle.

Anyway, since it looks like I'm the only one who still likes this drama I will stop reading for now. See you guys later on some other drama thread.

@Gwinna, please don't stop reading the thread because some of us are tired of the story going nowhere. It's 15 episodes of 20 and nothing has really happen in this drama other than it's been confirmed that EH stalked JH--which most of us figured out after we saw the flashback of him in the car with her many episodes ago. 

I didn't say she should't warn him--she did. Even before finding out she was a stalker, because JB decided EH was "psycho" she decided she would not have JH. JB had divorced JH, it's not her place. Yes, I can understand JB wanted to get back at the woman who plotted to destroy her marriage, but EH couldn't make JH sleep with NM...he did that on his own. EH is a master of playing on people's weaknesses. 

It would be nice if the synopsis of her changing her life came true after finding love. At this point, I don't see that she's changed her life at all. She's too busy trying to protect her ex, to fall in love. 

I personally think the writer got carried away  with the mystery that she forgot to work on character development and the rest of the story.  Also, the things about stalkers is they escalate. EH tried to kill NM. A stalker is irrational and I do think she would harm JH's "bothersome" children. 

Can SOMEONE please place Junghee, his pesky Mom, Eunhee, her equally diabolical Mom all at a mental facility far, far away?! Because they're all a bunch of twisted crazies and need to be isolated ASAP:crazy:

Cheri continues to be epic LoL honestly is she not Jaebok's daughter separated at birth?!:lol: Jinwook is as shameless and pathetic as his Dad:rolleyes: I guess The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree~

When Junghee's Mom cried I didn't feel sorry for her at all. She was an opportunist from the get go & because Eunhee didn't turn out to be the DIL of her dreams she starts to cower? Seriously Ahjumma<_< although she's not afraid of accepting a posh apartment:tongue:

I really like the sibling bond between Nami & Bonggoo - it's sweet. 

Perfect Wife: Episode 15

PerfectWife15-00213.jpg

Just when it looks like Jae-bok has finally gotten herself and her children free from Eun-hee’s clutches, Jung-hee screws it all up again. His greed and overconfidence make him reckless, which could stir Eun-hee’s anger into something much more dangerous if he’s discovered. As much as Jae-bok would love to let him suffer the consequences of his own actions, Jung-hee is the father of her children, and she can’t leave him to Eun-hee without doing what she can to help.

EPISODE 15 RECAP 

When Jae-bok confronts Jung-hee with proof that Eun-hee was his stalker in college, Eun-hee begins stammering more apologies and promises. Sick of hearing them, Jae-bok tells Eun-hee to shut up and stop lying before ordering Eun-hee to get out of her family’s life. Jae-bok tells Jung-hee that she’s not doing this to get back together with him, she just can’t stand watching him head toward disaster. She tells him to get out of this situation and to stop being a shameful father to their children. But instead of obeying her as he’s always done, Jung-hee glares back at Jae-bok and asks what’s so shameful about him. He points out that he’s successful now, and he accuses her of resenting him now that he’s doing well for himself. He tears up the article that Eun-hee wrote as Eun-kyung, declaring that he doesn’t care who she used to be. He pulls Eun-hee to his side and tells Jae-bok that she did everything out of love and that he intends to marry her. A shriek startles all three of them, and they see Jung-hee’s mother standing in the doorway, having heard her son say that he plans to marry his stalker. Shaking with terror, she collapses to the floor.

Jae-bok gets Jung-hee alone to ask if he has his memory back, which he’d lost after Eun-hee tried to kill them both. He says that he remembers, but that Eun-hee is all better now. Jae-bok snaps that she can’t save him from himself and says that it’s really, truly over between them. She decides that he can’t see the kids whenever he wants, so Jung-hee counters that he wants to renegotiate their custody agreement. Now that he makes more money, he sneers, he can’t allow his children to grow up poor. Jae-bok reminds him that she was the one who paid for the apartment in Eun-hee’s house, and she warns that if Jung-hee pushes this issue, she’ll bring up every single thing he’s done. 

Worried about Jae-bok confronting Jung-hee and Eun-hee alone, Bong-gu comes to the house to check on her. He insists on driving her back to Won-jae’s house and grabs her wrist to prove how badly she’s shaking. Eun-hee thinks it’s terribly romantic that Jung-hee still wants to marry her even after remembering everything, seeing it as proof of how much he loves her. Hyung-sun asks if she’s sure Jung-hee doesn’t have some ulterior motive, but Eun-hee refuses to hear a single bad word about him. Hyung-sun grumbles that Eun-hee loses perspective around Jung-hee, which will be her downfall.

Meanwhile, Jung-hee talks to his mother, reassuring her that he really is fine. He says that he can control Eun-hee so long as he’s careful, since he’s determined to marry her and gain success through her connections. He asks his mother to be strong and trust him for just one year so that he can give his children a better life.

Read more:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/perfect-wife-episode-15/

On 4/17/2017 at 7:09 AM, lclarakl said:

@lclarakl I think your reading JH all wrong heknows that JE thinks she could buy him with money which she almost succeded  until JB exposed her.. JH knows it was her that set up to destroy his life yet again.. He knows how obesses she is over him and having his children around someone like her she would eventually cause harn to them because they will take up to much of his time and no time for her when she needs it.. So JH got one thing in mind and one thing only get as much of her money as she can and dump her.. He's going to make her pay for what she did even after recieving money from her I expects him to also file a lawsuit on her also..

19 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

If JB is really concern  for her children, she should be doing everything possible to get them and keep them out of the reach of Ms. Crazy.  Instead of spending her time trying to convince her husband of Ms Crazy's craziness.

Ms. Crazy is not going to do anything to the husband.  However, she is capable of doing something to anyone she perceives as taking his attention away from her, i.e. the children.

This story is like a hamster running on a wheel. Keeps going ... and gets nowhere. :blink:

And, what is with her two, supposedly,  independent friends going ga-ga over that loser. So, the message is that, even established with money and career, women can't live without a man, even if the man is a loser? <_<

Oops, I have to remember that this isn't a story about strong women.  (That drama ended over the weekend.) :tongue:

Sung Joon's talent totally wasted here.

@Auntie Mame You are so right she'll go after the kids.. Thats already coming if JB played her cards right she could be getting a hefty alimony check every months with a childsupport check. Plus a lawsuit against JE.. All JB had to do was keep quite and proved who JE was in court slam dunk for custody of her children.. No judge in they right mind would allow children to be around a father and his obessive wife who attempted to try and kill him because she loved him so much and want all his undivided attention focus soley on her..

JH IS ALL ABOUT REVENGE ON CRAZY JE 

Wow, what a great twist at the start of ep.15. Really didn’t expect JH’s mother to be the one so shocked and resistant towards EH. And for JH to just turn dark like that. Wow… I want to see how long he can last pretending everything is A-okay living with EH.

Points for JB for standing firm and not backing down when JH threatened he’s going to fight for the custody of their children. Points as well for BG to come to JB’s rescue (although she didn’t seem to really need one) and for insisting to send her home while stopping to enjoy the cherry blossoms. Is the shaky camera towards the end of episode purposefully done? I got dizzy watching the confrontation between JH and EH. Bravo JB for quick thinking to follow them and record their heated exchange. *applause*

Gotta admit I feel EH is too pitiful. She is really trying hard to control herself, to change and be the perfect wife for JH, but she just can't do it on her own. That's for sure. She needs professional help.

@Gwinna please continue sharing your opinions on the show. I enjoy reading them. I enjoy reading different views because I learn something that I might have missed. I still love this show, still surprised by it, and still looking forward to it, although they almost lost me in ep.13 coz it felt a bit draggy for me.

Can someone clarify if this is a 16-ep show or 20-ep? I thought this week is the finale....?

I realize that JH has a hatched-out plan to out-do or one-up crazy EH. But I think he's so out of his league. EH is a pro. 

As a viewer, I'm trying to find reasons to sympathize and empathize with JH. He's got a plan. He's thinking he's going to get respect back, from his family and from JB once he destroys evil EH. He's a victim after all. He has every right. But I'm not getting any of these feels  at all. I'm disliking him more and more. And I want to like him. But I can't with JH. He is just not how I would define a "man" to be. (Maybe it's just me). And I don't know if I can excuse JHs behavior, even with all of the reasons that he is "justified" according to the writer to act the way that he did and IS continuing to act. (I'm writing all of this only to realize that perhaps how I feel about JH is more of a reflection of who I am -- and I'm chuckling at the thought of how heartless I sound - towards poor baby JH!!) Apologies to anyone else here who feels the warm fuzzies towards JH -- I hope we can agree to disagree.

Archived