• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 14 Text Preview

먼저 배신때리기 없기다. 특히 김복주.

복주(이성경)는 준형(남주혁)에게 난희(조혜정)와 선옥(이주영)에게 배신녀가 되고 싶지 않다며
당분간 연애 사실을 비밀로 하자고 부탁한다. 한편, 준형은 아픈 복주를 위해 약을 가지고 몰래 기
숙사 방으로 들어가는데...

Interpretation from translation sites (not 100% accurate)

There had better not be any more betrayal, especially you, Kim BokJoo.

BokJoo does not want to be a betrayer for NanHee and SeonOk, she asks/requests JoonHyeong  to keep their dating relationship secret for the time being.

Later, JoonHyeong  sneaks (secretly enters) into the dorm room with medicine for sick BokJoo...

-----------------------

Episode 14 will be on January 4, 2017

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Oh well. Is it confirmed that there won't be an episode shown tomorrow?

It is confirmed from imbc site that the next episode will be on the 4th of January. Happy New Year!

@fragglerock You can say there is "communication and interaction" between them.  The whole weightlifting team were celebrating her coming back.  Both are going to have a drink together, with their hands linked etc...in front of their team members when it was interrupted.

I'm not yet watching today episode. BUT by watching the cut scene in this thread, I can't stop giggling and swooning on today episode. 

They are so cute together. Every episode makes my heart soooo content! Satisfaction at its best! 

2016 was a great year of K-drama. No doubt! :wub:

Hold on sorry to clarify my mispost earlier it was the SAF Gayo that was on a couple of days ago.  Tonight is KBS Gayo and on the 31st December is MBC Gayo.

One of the groups i listen to have all their performances listed on a schedule so i refer to that for anything major in Korea........lol

omgggggggggggggg .. I AM SOOOOOO DEAD .. OMGAHHHHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EPS 13..

Please get married both of you ...They are so cute together.. I don'tbelieve it's just acting .. no way hose .... they are freaking realllll

Hello, Swag Fairies !

Thanks very much @Yongzura @zagigirl @staygold @Kasmic @naritul @stroppyse for all the recaps, translation and pics !

This week EP seems so lovely !!! Can't believe we'll only have one  :bawling: 
This preview !!! Even though the kiss will be interrupt, they were about to kiss on the bed ! They're just madly in love, no limits ! Lord, have to wait one more week, :(

38 minutes ago, syeramy said:

I'm not yet watching today episode. BUT by watching the cut scene in this thread, I can't stop giggling and swooning on today episode. 

They are so cute together. Every episode makes my heart soooo content! Satisfaction at its best! 

2016 was a great year of K-drama. No doubt! :wub:

Couldn't agree more ! This year was just awesome when it comes to drama ! Hope 2017 will be as good !

7 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Aigoo.. your post is too cute for me too :blush:.  Yes, that is the correct way to describe this drama......

and i love the last two sentences.... it is as though she has become a "doll".. he he.. For those who have seen her in different dramas most agree this is the most loveable and cutest character she has ever played.

@Yongzura Hahahaha I didn't realize I used cute THAT many times...there is just no other way to express it :P

Yeah I really really love the character she is portraying...I really hope that in the future she gets a chance to do more of these characters. It suits her so well!! 

Whatttttttt ?!!! seriously no ep tomorrow?!! I legit screamed in frustration! Thank you swag fairies  for the recaps/stills/ subs and updates ...already watched the raw now impatiently waiting for the subs. These two are epitome of cuteness! haha the way she puckers up her lips for a kiss in the preview LOL BJ surely likes to be kissed. so difficult to wait for the next epi arrghhhhh

I hope in next epi they would address JH's trauma. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I was a little curious, though, at how easily the other weightlifters accepted that JH was just a friend and not a boyfriend. I mean, seriously, he was being so caring of her, putting his coat and scarf on her, even if they missed having him put hot packs on her feet for her. This is not the actions of just a friend. A friend could hand over a coat, but wouldn't be putting her in it and wrapping the scarf around her either. They caught on that the atmosphere was highly suspicious, so I thought they them accept BJ's explanation that it was nothing a little too easily. I suppose it's supposed to indicate the unlikelihood that a male swimmer would be interested in a female weightlifter? Or maybe I'm reading too much into that. 

Anyway, the scenes with BJ and JH are just all kinds of cute, and leave me feeling happy for having watched them. :) 

You know what I think that's exactly what they were trying to show . 

Archived