[Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주

Maetawinz

1 minute ago, zagigirl said:

I liked that scene with JH and his hyung...when hyung asked him if he/they confessed...JH was so confused, happy, shy and cute :wub:

I missed that one! :blink: I missed a lot today!! I will wait for the subs to watch it again!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

JY is the doctor who just got confessed to last week but what is her name?  I am trying to keep up here with them but they are not the main characters......lol

Jae Yi ( JY) 's Long suffering Friend is called Au Yong , i think. For the life of me I can't remember her name as well , I just call her AY. 

With regards to Prof Yoon, I don't think he has ever confessed / kissed coach Choi. He's still very attached to his ex Wife , and don't think he noticed coach Choi's crush on him..,someone correct me if I'm wrong 

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

I missed that one! :blink: I missed a lot today!! I will wait for the subs to watch it again!

It happens while recapping...some scenes coz of bad stream, some coz of doing 2 things at a time...it's ok

Today ep was really great and i can't wait for subs and peace time to watch all over again 

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

With regards to Prof Yoon, I don't think he has ever confessed / kissed coach Choi. He's still very attached to his ex Wife , and don't think he noticed coach Choi's crush on him..,someone correct me if I'm wrong 

You r right she didn't...he doesn't know...well it was noticable but men as blind as they r :phew:

15 minutes ago, HugYooSu said:

New BTS of EP 13, they are too cute XD~~~

P/S: I dont know how to embed the YT Link 

Nothing special...just past the link like you did...but have to see the notice below that link will be embeded...sometimes doesn't work

34 minutes ago, mamamya88 said:

Guess a KISS heals everything haha

Wooohhhh.,.there was a kiss ? So one kiss per episode you think ?

So is this them going exploratory with their relationship esp with the bed scene ? Please let there be an episode tomorrow..how can I wait till next week ?

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Jae Yi ( JY) 's Long suffering Friend is called Au Yong , i think. For the life of me I can't remember her name as well , I just call her AY. 

If anyone ever forget about the other character's name just click the first page.  All the info about them are there. :)

Well, KBJ is still wondering why such a handsome guy like JH would really love her. She hasn't understood yet that he loves her  because of her personality, her strength and her beauty. She still doesn't see herself as a beauty. She thinks, she needs to look the best next to him so that he can see her as a woman. _She is still on her way to understand that she doesn't need to look like an attractive woman to keep him.

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

There was 2 kisses on the cheek today ...did i miss on the lips? Anything else?

Ha ha..:blush: now it feels like there are too many that we lost count.....

i believe someone will take a note after the raw comes out later.... (You don't need the sub) 

11 minutes ago, margaces said:

squeeeeeeeee.... they are so in love...:wub::wub::wub:

I just noticed that these past few episodes, there's no scene of JH with the therapist... Just wondering when will his trauma be cured...

Episode 15 and 16, I take it. JH's issue felt like acceptance, abandonment and stress, Bok Joo is there now, isn't she??

9 minutes ago, margaces said:

squeeeeeeeee.... they are so in love...:wub::wub::wub:

I just noticed that these past few episodes, there's no scene of JH with the therapist... Just wondering when will his trauma be cured...

I dont think I want his trauma to be "cured" more like addressed and on its way to getting better by the end of the show to make it more realistic. I like all the cute but its time to show BJ being JH's support please. B-but I like how its focusing on their relationship too and how young both of them still are especially BJ who is in her first relationship.

Thanks for all the recaps and translations! Cant focus at work because of all the cuteness. Sad there will be only one ep this week. Means my new year holiday will be sad rewatching everything for the nth time.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the episode 14 preview.

NH: You all. There had better not be any more betrayal, especially you, Kim Bok Joo.

JH: There’s something I’ve been really curious about, why do we have to date secretly? Are you embarrassed about me?

BJ: (screams) What is this, really?!

SO: What of it? It’s not as if you have a boyfriend that you’re trying to look pretty for. 

BJ: I’m so worried that I might run into Joon Hyung, that I’m not even going to the dining hall. What is this?

JH: Do you want to come down to the lobby for a moment?  Not even for a moment?

BJ: Yah. Why are you like this? You can’t.

SO: Bok Joo, we’re going in. 

It's funny how BJ's protest to JH not to be like this lacks any conviction. She is so ready to kiss him again, even on the bed. LOL. Unfortunately, it seems it's going to be an interrupted kiss scene. Oh well. Is it confirmed that there won't be an episode shown tomorrow?

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU AS ALWAYS.....

I'M DEAD :skull: 

giphy%201_zpsicrdgtyc.gif

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Thanks for the recaps @zagigirl, @Yongzura @naritul and translation @stroppyse

To cheer us up on the one episode only this week, our namja has posted this in his IG

He is funny...

and I am back into this mode.... waiting.... ( better go ZzzzZzzz first), then wait for the next episode on the 4th January. sigh..

Gi3DJG01CsFb636184414296984471.jpg

Thank you to you too @triplem

@zagigirl thanks for accompanying me..

@naritul better late than never.  Love your gifs..

as usual @stroppyse for the translation tqvm.

@staygold hopefully next time you will be able to join

and I am missing someone @RamenXMuDo7Jjang

Archived