[Drama 2016/2017] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, 역도 요정 김복주

Maetawinz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girls are talking about the incident when BJ's father says something. They are back to the hostel.

The last scene as in the preview is coming......

BJ gives back his wintercoat.  

JH asks him what  Iis it that really makes her so upset.

Her words are like bullets explaining...

They are hugging.. and another peck... BJ doesn't seem to want to let him go .. back to :wub: mode

Cute scenes ..better to see yourself  guys....but seems they both getting more and more immature :wink:...first it was just JH...what a pair :wink:

Last scene...her father saw them fooling around outside campus

9 minutes ago, staygold said:

Screaming at the preview!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! 

BJ has a zit on her nose and she is avoiding JH and wearing mask!! Last bit in preview showed BJ and JH in bed abt to kiss!! :w00t:

Really seems to be many great scenes :wub:

I'm glad they cleard things...didn't understand what they were saying...but since JH made a move to take SH suitcase when they met her then changed his mind seems he got it and will be careful not to make BJ uncomfortable about SH any more

Seems hyung's friend shaked him of...want subs...

Wonder what BJ's father reaction will be abuot them being a pair  :wink:

OK, I am dead. These two. 

They've got their acting game on point... Thank you, Director, for fighting for these two to be in the drama together. You clearly saw something special between them and knew they could bring the characters to life. Seriously, LSK and NJH are amazing. I am so glad that they are such good friends in real life, that there is a sense of trust and mutual understanding. Any other actor/actress would not have generated this much chemistry. So real, yet not lol 

Thanks for all the recaps! 

Archived