[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 hours ago, Melsmd20 said:

Wow..... More than 15.000 comments under oppa post... And most of them are shouting about ML season 2.

This is exactly what i feel

IKR? But some ppl were quick to jump in to “clarify” this is not ML location, but From other drama. Even when His own company  commented in the post about “ prince coming back”

I really don’t get why that “so called” fans insist so much about not asking for ML 2 because that imply not supporting his upcoming drama. Geez!

I’m marveled how SHR is getting more attention even after 4 years. So I think this post it’s not about season 2 ( at least not yet) but could be about ML broadcasting in Netflix?

Lets see. Cheers to all guys :kiss_wink:

PD: I almost forgot! I m soo excited to listen Jieun’s new song with Suga. I heard some lucky 3rd gen fans already did!!! 

Well. Let’s wait until Wednesday :blush:

Edited by Uaenaforever
I forgot something important!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Either these "fans" do not know what multi-tasking is, have a one track mind when it comes to JG's projects or have a terrible case of selective amnesia. Why insist he's referring to other works and completely deny MoonLovers existence? His caption was  An hourglass going upside down = time travel.

Their actions are not logical because they insist on a faulty narrative that JG's new project will tank at a mere mention of ML when in reality, they hate shippers so much so that their ill feelings extend to the drama itself. Hate can really blind people to do the most illogical thing. What they don't realize is their hurting JG's popularity in the process by turning away new fans who may have recently know him from ML. Who needs enemies when you have 'fans' like these?

On another happy note, I cannot wait to hear JE's new song. Another CAK/PAK in the making!

Soon, Flower of Evil coming to laptops near you!

Hwaiting.

Yes, I can organize my priorities just fine.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Wow simply love his latest ig post.  Is our wish coming true? The future is unknown, who knows Hae Soo may cameo as a make up artist in foe? 

Omo! I didn't think of that. Is that what the time travel caption meant?

Will JG have a scar in the drama that HaJin will cover up so he can do his evil deeds undetected? It's all in good fun to be delulu mode 

In these hard times, it's good to lighten up and not act too self righteous. As JG said, we should be happy always.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Will JG have a scar in the drama that HaJin will cover up so he can do his evil deeds undetected? It's all in good fun to be delulu mode

I like the scar part @marimari00 . Interesting indeed. A plastic surgeon in present time will be fine. Imagination runs its course. -_-

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Uaenaforever said:

IKR? Mas algumas pessoas foram rápidas em “esclarecer” que não é a localização do ML, mas de outro drama. Mesmo quando sua própria empresa comentou no post sobre "príncipe voltando"

Eu realmente não entendo por que esses “chamados” fãs insistem tanto em não pedir o ML 2, porque isso implica em não apoiar seu próximo drama. Nossa!

Estou maravilhado como SHR está recebendo mais atenção, mesmo depois de 4 anos. Então eu acho que este post não é sobre a segunda temporada (pelo menos ainda não), mas poderia ser sobre transmissão ML na Netflix?

Vamos ver. Saúde a todos : kiss_wink:

PD: Eu quase esqueci! Estou muito animado para ouvir a nova música de Jieun com Suga. Eu já ouvi alguns fãs sortudos da 3ª geração !!! 

Bem. Vamos esperar até quarta-feira :corar:

I think that some fans who don't want Moon Lovers 2, because they don't like UI against JG, I already read some comments.  There might be a chance for the second season in 2021, especially if this year is for Netflix, let's pray 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

JoonGi, setting aside the castle in your last IG post, let us now discuss your caption and interpretations arising from it! :D

1. Hourglass =

time travel

2. Film and movie camera = FOE or drama shoot or MV

3. Emojis - you teasing us 

Does FOE have time travel in its plot? We know that SHR had, and assume that someone's MV to be released tomorrow, has time travel involved.

So JoonU Captain JoonGi, are we correct in deciphering your message?

We believe and know you will give us an answer! 1484942345ios-emoji-soon-with-rightwards

:heart::heart::heart:

While waiting, let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png 

Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 92 pages to go, JoonGi!)

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like watching the other's concert or FM, liking and even commenting to each other's IG posts, sending food trucks, supporting comebacks, accompanying others when guesting on tv shows and doing cameos in each other's drama. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama.

good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

7. Flower of Evil to have high ratings and for JoonGi to remind people of just how great of an actor he is. 

8. Jieun to send a food truck to the set of FOE and do a cameo appearance even for just a few minutes. praying-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. Jieun to once again achieve CAK and PAK for her song "Eight" to be released on May 6. 

10. Jieun and JoonGi to be featured in a duet in one of her albums.

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

•  
  •  
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

I think that some fans who don't want Moon Lovers 2, because they don't like UI against JG, I already read some comments.  There might be a chance for the second season in 2021, especially if this year is for Netflix, let's pray 

@chi13lou calling for new chant for ML to be on Netflix!

17 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Either these "fans" do not know what multi-tasking is, have a one track mind when it comes to JG's projects or have a terrible case of selective amnesia. Why insist he's referring to other works and completely deny MoonLovers existence? His caption was  An hourglass going upside down = time travel.

Their actions are not logical because they insist on a faulty narrative that JG's new project will tank at a mere mention of ML when in reality, they hate shippers so much so that their ill feelings extend to the drama itself. Hate can really blind people to do the most illogical thing. What they don't realize is their hurting JG's popularity in the process by turning away new fans who may have recently know him from ML. Who needs enemies when you have 'fans' like these?

On another happy note, I cannot wait to hear JE's new song. Another CAK/PAK in the making!

Soon, Flower of Evil coming to laptops near you!

Hwaiting.

Yes, I can organize my priorities just fine.

We can quote any other dramas except ML... as though ML needs to be forgotten. I love SoSoo and JoonU because JG looks so happy recently and JE is glowing. 

Let's look forward to 6 May!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

@chi13lou calling for new chant for ML to be on Netflix!

We can quote any other dramas except ML... as though ML needs to be forgotten. I love SoSoo and JoonU because JG looks so happy recently and JE is glowing. 

Let's look forward to 6 May!

Tomorrow, my dear @summer2017 :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Prueksachittham Agree chinggu. I loved Hotel del Luna but it’s the drama I’ve watched where I was more invested with the story and Jang Man Wol getting to the afterlife.  I know why they made JG a priest in the cameo - to block their chemistry from overflowing.

But interesting part: Exorcist priest was Jang Man Wol’s first pick.

wink*

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, Prueksachittham said:

Ele está muito apaixonado até agora. Você pode ver quando ele apareceu no programa de variedades com ela e como convidado em seu drama. A química deles é ainda mais do que a liderança masculina. 

We expect a cameo in the drama or in the movie.  hahahaha or food truck that hasn't arrived for JG yet. We haven't had any interaction between them since hoteldelluna, JG went to the IU concert, didn't take pictures :cold_sweat: We are without crumbs:cold_sweat:

• Like 3

JoonU Captain JoonGiwe love your IG story message - SOMEDAY JG BE HAPPY!

That is something we are hoping for you, too!

:heart::heart::heart:

While waiting, let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 92 pages to go, JoonGi!)

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama.

good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

7. Flower of Evil to have high ratings and for JoonGi to remind people of just how great of an actor he is. 

8. Jieun to send a food truck to the set of FOE and do a cameo appearance even for just a few minutes. praying-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. JoonGi to send a food truck to the set of DREAM. 

10. Jieun and JoonGi to be featured in a duet in one of her albums.

11. Netflix to carry SHR2 or their next drama together.

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, 

come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Calling all stargazers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of May 13, 2020)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN & KB guesting with JoonGi) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (you know which news this is)- CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

23. the news we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! - FAIL

24. MLSHR cast to watch Jieun's concert in Seoul - CHECK

25. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party and Joongi's attendance at EXO's concert (JoonGi, HJH, Hanna, Z_hera and NJH watched her concert in Seoul) - CHECK

26. MLSHR cast and crew to support each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks, 3 as of now. - CHECK

27. for Jieun to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress, particularly in her role in My Ahjussi (Top Excellence Actress Award recipient at 2018 APAN Star Awards) - CHECK

28. JoonGi posted on MLSHR's 2nd anniversary - CHECK

29. For Knowing Brothers' episode on October 20, 2018 featuring JoonU to give us cake, and also post high ratings. - CHECK

30. For Joongi to send a food truck to Hotel Del Luna plus his surprise cameo in HDL - CHECK

31. For Jieun to have PAK for "Eight" - CHECK

26/31 - 83.8% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Happy Birthday to our Queen Lee Ji Eun!! :wub: King Joon Gi wish happy birthday too at Jieun's latest post and give hug emoji, so happy!! 

I'm agree to all your thoughts chingu about that 'fans' how they act to prevent fans who love SHR ask for season 2, it's really obvious how they can't handle their true feeling about it how the way they answered the comments and it's showed they dislike SHR also to Jieun, but they often on denial. Weird is they felt JG being threatened by those fans... On other side, we can see JG keep bring SHR thing on these days and keep support our Jieun.

Asking season 2 and ask people to watch JG new drama just different thing.

They can't push other fans to love JG the same way as they are. They don't allow people have chance and learn to love JG by themselves.

Guess today some of that 'fans' feel jealous to Jieun again kkk...i hope they aren't ruin the comment there

• Like 3
  • Love 3