Quantcast

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STARGAZERS, Joon Gi has spoken in his own way about where he stands with Jieun and how important Jieun is in his life.   Joon Gi attending the LA premiere of RE:6 was a CONFIRMED event. He

I never ever thought I'd ever make an appearance here but, I couldn't help it today... MY SHIPPER HEART IS OVER THE ROOF RIGHT NOW. I personally don't think IU & JKH broke up just last week, I thi

~ W E L C O M E  ★  S T A R G A Z E R S  ~ Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun (IU) met for the first time on January 8, 2016 for the script reading of their historical romance drama, Moon Lovers - Scarle

Posted Images

Strange, the last time I was here this was a Lee Joon GI / IU thread for international fans. I doubt any local Korean viewers care or closely follow what international fans say or do to affect Korean ratings - which is the only basis of success for a Korean drama.

So shippers can both support their new projects and still hope for season 2 at the same time. 

This is all too strange really and using JG’s post at that...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
On 3/2/2020 at 7:27 AM, marimari00 said:

Strange, the last time I was here this was a Lee Joon GI / IU thread for international fans. I doubt any local Korean viewers care or closely follow what international fans say or do to affect Korean ratings - which is the only basis of success for a Korean drama.

So shippers can both support their new projects and still hope for season 2 at the same time. 

This is all too strange really and using JG’s post at that...

Never knew we had such power and influence. To think we were just happy in our own world.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@chi13lou If we have that much influence we would’ve gotten season 2 by now. To even insinuate that Korean audience care about what international fans think or do, to the extent of ruining careers and influencing ratings makes me scratch my head. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

@chi13lou If we have that much influence we would’ve gotten season 2 by now. To even insinuate that Korean audience care about what international fans think or do, to the extent of ruining careers and influencing ratings makes me scratch my head. 

You forgot we can make couples break up too...:ph34r:

• Naughty 2
  • Awesome 1
On 3/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, marimari00 said:

Remember about this moment, IU saw JG's photo with a joke and laughed.
Has she ever done this before with other male artists? I guess never.

LJG's next project:

0004173113_001_20200227160508570.png?typ

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004173113

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

hello everyone~ i wish you all stay safe and stay healthy :) i hope this situation because of covid19 will end soon so we don't have much worry anymore...

I miss our beloved otp so much! even they keep updated their posts, ofc we're waiting their interaction and crumbs :PJieun got me with her April's fool act, i'm laughed so hard...

these two really funny, see how they did to us... JG expression when played with his dogs, so funny! I also happy he chose 'For You' song, he just always know how to save us LOL 

I'm so sad to know JG could't make his birthday event and meet his fans but stay safe is more important for everyone now, how i wish he can do instalive then~ :wub: i imagine during his instalive he can invite Jieun, this app allow 2 person maximum to do live conference.

Stargazers, let's hope we have another sweet moments from JG and Jieun this year, something good will come ♡ 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

:wub: woaa Jieun update post with flower and the caption '꽃냠' really surprised me, it's like she want to tell hidden message that she supporting next JG drama flower of evil '악의 꽃' also JG update with pic that showed he's working at his film set :D they're so cutee

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

To all stargazers celebrating their birthdays in April,

happy-birthday.gif

Take care and keep safe!

While waiting, let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png 

Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 94 pages to go, JoonGi!)

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like watching the other's concert or FM, liking and even commenting to each other's IG posts, sending food trucks, supporting comebacks, accompanying others when guesting on tv shows and doing cameos in each other's drama. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama.

good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

7. Flower of Evil to have high ratings and for JoonGi to remind people of just how great of an actor he is. 

8. Jieun to send a food truck to the set of FOE and do a cameo appearance even for just a few minutes. praying-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Omo our favourite couple's birthdays are coming up.

I want to wish JG oppa a happy birthday first.

Is he really 38 already? (39 in Korean age)

I wish you all the love and happiness. Hoping to hear some wedding bells for you sooooon.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

hi I had been admirer of Lee joon gi and IU and I believe they are a couple since they are not being linked up with their co-actors and actress they are just being low key.

BTW guys do you have gc in facebook, instagram or twitter ?? can I join?? hope someone will reply. thanks 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, biancamiguel said:

hi I had been admirer of Lee joon gi and IU and I believe they are a couple since they are not being linked up with their co-actors and actress they are just being low key.

BTW guys do you have gc in facebook, instagram or twitter ?? can I join?? hope someone will reply. thanks 

Hi you can join us in this thread here. This is a shipping thread for JoonU ship.

Happy 39th birthday OPPA LEE JOON GI!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Welcome aboard the ship, @biancamiguel! Don't forget to wear your face mask and life jacket, and hold on tight as this is a ship that sails itself!

To our King, 

JoonGi!

happy-birthday.gif

Take care and keep safe!

While waiting, let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1