[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, hellostargazers57 said:

Happy Birthday to our Queen Lee Ji Eun!! :wub: King Joon Gi wish happy birthday too at Jieun's latest post and give hug emoji, so happy!! 

Happy birthday Queen...  And thanks to uri captain Joongi... Who bravely wished her a very happy birthday

• Like 3
  • Love 3

To our Queen IU/Jieun,

happy-birthday.gif

and to JoonGi, Captain of JoonU ship,

thank you for your birthday greetings for our Queen! :love: 

WE CAN MAKE IT!

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png 

Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 91 pages to go, JoonGi!)

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama.

good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

7. Flower of Evil to have high ratings and for JoonGi to remind people of just how great of an actor he is. 

8. Jieun to send a food truck to the set of FOE and do a cameo appearance even for just a few minutes. praying-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. JoonGi to send a food truck to the set of "Dream," and perhaps do a cameo in the film. 

10. Jieun and JoonGi to be featured in a duet in one of her albums.

11. Netflix to carry SHR2 or JoonU's next drama together.

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing,

come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He might send food trucks to many people, but IU received the most. I feel like almost every drama. He even went to her concert and appeared on the variety show (Knowing Bro) with her although he did not have anything to promote. They must be super closed and BFF. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 10:17 PM, e1b2j3 said:

She called him a brother:cold_sweat:

When is it?

Hello everyone    ,I'm new here in Soompi,I've been reading your pages for awhile,I've watched MLSH and since then I can't seem to move on with the LeeLee couple,the ending really imprinted on me,so I watched BTS and to fall only deeply then I crossed with the issue of LJG's relationship,where many accused him,w/c I honestly get mad about it too,that's why to give him benefit of the doubt and to clear the pain in my heart, i do some reasearch and come across here,I'm very thankful for the all the infos I gathered here, 

Anyways,I conclude that LJG really fall in love with LJE,and his relationship with HYB is true but not that serious,as we can sense the coldness in their relationship even it was out to the public,and the fact that he attended G-Dragon's concert where IU is guesting(maybe he misses her so much) plus the sudden break up,I don't want to add anymore conclusion about the break up,but one thing for sure LJG truely love LJE,and maybe she also feels the same,hopefully,only time could tell,also last night,LJG posted himself sitting in the throne,maybe they would start filming by next year,still hoping for it, 

Waving Good Morning GIF by PBS KIDSThe Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Hello GIF by filmeditor

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Anneyeong dear stargazers ❤️. Yesterday Joongi oppa just post picture of Wang So sitting on throne yesterday on his ig story. I am getting excited.

maybe his next project is sageuk drama? am getting excited *of course i'm baking my own cake :joy:

whatever...as long am happy lol

but JG look beautiful in hanbok :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nurlayla said:

maybe his next project is sageuk drama? am getting excited *of course i'm baking my own cake :joy:

whatever...as long am happy lol

but JG look beautiful in hanbok :love:

I agree. I love watching him in Saeguk. He rock the outfits.