Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 hours ago, seoulistic said:

@4nnlov3pink  thank you for the lesson :blush::heart:

2 hours ago, gabaneme2006 said:

@4nnlov3pink Thanks a bunch for teaching us how to insert pics and other media content. I am really very basic in my tech know-how and that ( how to be a master techie) lesson 101 you did for @seoulistic is a great help. Hopefully, next post, I'll be braver to add in some media content.

@seoulistic @gabaneme2006 Very welcome. Glad that I can help u shipping here comfortably :heart:

4 hours ago, louise31 said:

I'M STILL STARVIN' TO DEATH FOR BOYOO... HEHE...:heart:

Credit: moonlight.youngon (such an angel):wub:

@4nnlov3pink my pretty dongsaeng-ah....unnie here missed you!...where have you been?... so glad your back...:blush:

@louise31 Miss u too unnie :heart: 

I'm so busy lately, but finally can back read all shippers awesome posts here.  

I feel bad that I can't come to RESCUE our SHIP here when NEGATIVE VIBE comes, But thanks 2 all of shippers here that u deal it well :kiss_wink:

btw, unnie @louise31 what should I do??? please open the spoiler....:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I keep on this WILD IMAGINATION about BoYoo. 

I connect all DOTS, then I come in conclusion that THERE'S ANY POSSIBILITY (although this is just based on my own DEDUCTION) they MAYBE have time to spend 2gether at one time. Aigoo... maybe just my DELULU but all THINGS when those unite 2gether:scream: or maybe I'm wrong???

Unni what should I do? I'm scare 2 share it here. It could harm our BoYoo, although this is from my WILD IMAGINATION.

• Like 18

FINALLY!!!  i was able to log in but I needed to change my login ID-  from 1971mimilee to sydneylee1971!! This freakin' login issue was far more stressful than my job!!!  Anyway, what matters is I can log in again and be with you BOYOO shippers!!  I miss you guys!!!

• Like 23

6 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

I feel bad that I can't come to RESCUE our SHIP here when NEGATIVE VIBE comes, But thanks 2 all of shippers here that u deal it well :kiss_wink:

btw, unnie @louise31 what should I do??? please open the spoiler....:sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

@4nnlov3pink you are so sweet as ever my cutie...don't worry uri shippermates are great warriors at defending uri BoYoo but at the same time classy and poised... Hope you were able to accomplish whatever it is that kept you busy and I know you did chingu!...:blush::heart:

Spoiler

Now, about your suspicion that these two might have spend the time together...that is quite not impossible thing to happen right?... I say if you have proof to support your claim let it all out sister!... I‘d be more than willing to support you on this chingu!... You got my curiosity level speed up to its maximum...hahaha... I'll be waiting for that post dongsaeng-ah!!!...:grin:

@buttercup18 Omg!!!.. I so love the mint green gown chingu!!!... You have quite excellent taste too my dearie...:wub:

• Like 18

7 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@seoulistic @gabaneme2006 Very welcome. Glad that I can help u shipping here comfortably :heart:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I keep on this WILD IMAGINATION about BoYoo. 

I connect all DOTS, then I come in conclusion that THERE'S ANY POSSIBILITY (although this is just based on my own DEDUCTION) they MAYBE have time to spend 2gether at one time. Aigoo... maybe just my DELULU but all THINGS when those unite 2gether:scream: or maybe I'm wrong???

Unni what should I do? I'm scare 2 share it here. It could harm our BoYoo, although this is from my WILD IMAGINATION.

I'm curious to know too....if anything, just think off it as writing a fan-fic so that it won't hurt our Boyoo....but i'm sure all true Boyoo lovers will be happy to read what you have and protect you if anything negative comes your way. :D. I mean it's a shippers thread after all. 

• Like 17