Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

11 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

I had voted for BG for 3 days now and just voted again before its closing, I even purchased some points to vote for BG and YJ, with hope that BG would win as I had no hope for YJ as she was way behind Yoona. 

Now the result is our puppies are ranked 2 - :-( ......never mind. Thanks to all who voted.

Credit : pearl0024 

:bawling: Soo close!!! 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, mamun said:

our girl is really brave, hope this post will not harm her future as a public figure. let's pray for her guys :cry:

I'm not sure about Korea, but in my country if a celebrity do anything like this they can be banned from appearing on mainstream media. I really hope it's a different case there

The black screen might be her support with protest about President Park's scandal in Korea now. She is brave to show this if that's her intention on the IG posting. she has more support from me the respect from me then

• Like 22

7 hours ago, mamun said:

our girl is really brave, hope this post will not harm her future as a public figure. let's pray for her guys :cry:

I'm not sure about Korea, but in my country if a celebrity do anything like this they can be banned from appearing on mainstream media. I really hope it's a different case there

This might be her support on the protest for Korean President scandal now. if that is her intention on this post, she earned more of my respect for such bravery.

• Like 20

I had been a YJ fan before a BG fan. YJ seem to be this cute, multi talented, brave, adventurous, free spirited, down-to-earth, visual effective young actress.  Saw her 1st in Dong Yi. Then the Moon Embrace the Sun and Funeral Singer, and i had been following her growing up as an actress eversince when I have time to watch Asian dramas.:blush:

Just my 2 cents. If they don't have anything hiding in closet, this Boyoo ship is going to be floating for next 5 years at least. They need to stay as at least friends, if not dating secretly, for the benefits of both careers and public image, especially they are still so young, a big market waiting for their exploration and development  in their industry.

If they are not friends for the next years, how will fans of both will react, especially after they have showed so much affection & cuteness  to each other on and off screen already??:blink: if this unthinkable happens, their fans will distrust them,  BG vs YJ vs Boyoo fan wars, and Moonlight drama will lost its attraction worldwide, and mostly  BG will seem to less of nice honorable guy and his rising image will be impacted significantly. They need friendship to add positive image to themselves and their drama.

Have a great weekend,  shipmates. it is fun to be on this ship.:heart::blush::)

• Like 23

1 hour ago, urpretty88 said:

If they are not friends for the next years, how will fans of both will react, especially after they have showed so much affection & cuteness  to each other on and off screen already??:blink: if this unthinkable happens, their fans will distrust them,  BG vs YJ vs Boyoo fan wars, and Moonlight drama will lost its attraction worldwide, and mostly  BG will seem to less of nice honorable guy and his rising image will be impacted significantly. They need friendship to add positive image to themselves and their drama.

I think i can say that i am Park Bogum's fan and Kim YooJung's fan. I like them both as individual because i think they're great actors with great personality. What they have shown so far is just a glimpse of what they're able to do as actors and they have so much potential to be better if they involve in great projects in future. I am rooting for both and i will always anticipating their next project. I ship them more when they're together because of the chemistry they have shown. If i'm being rational here, i don't really ship them with the hope that they will get married in real life someday. But i do really wish they will be reunited in another great production like moonlight when the time is right. Perhaps with more mature image and improved acting skills. How they keep their personal relationship is out of my concern. So no expectation or disappointment for me. Of course i'll be very happy if they'll be more than friends in real life. But having said that, based on their interviews we know that Moonlight is like a turning point for both of them, their first drama of being the leads and look how successful it is. I am sure this project is something really special to them and i'm pretty sure they have built a special bond between them whether it's friendship or whatever, it's not something they can simply ignore or forget just because the drama is over. In my opinion, their friendship and affection is not something that they've shown for image making and we probably won't be able to see their interaction or them talking about each other in interviews and whatnot once the Moonlight phase dies down. But that doesn't mean they do not keep the friendship, not everything will be shown to the fans. And that doesn't make Bogum less 'honorable' if i'm using your word. Bogum and YooJung fans should know that both of them always had good chemistry with their cast-mate off scenes, they're both very likable person. They still have long career ahead and each of them will find different partners in another dramas and who knows i'll probably will ship them with others. BUT i will not stop shipping these two and will not stop wishing for them to be reunited in another drama, if i get that, i will wish for another and another. Ha ha..

But in this forum, i will disregard any rational thinking and keep shipping BoYoo so hard. Its like a place where i can get free pass if i want to be delusional. But nothing is really impossible though. Maybe just maybe one day after they meet again, when they both ready to be in a relationship, they will realize that they had feeling for each other since long before and that feeling has develop even more and finally they accept that they are meant to be together. Case closed. :tounge_xd:

• Like 24

@superfangermany_stv My weekend is now complete with the latest installment of your translations.. I am super duper grateful for filling up my shipping needs.. I am now full tank and this would be enough to tide me up till the next big BoYoo (OTP) news, your next translations, and any surprise that might come from KBS( if there still are), hehehe.. 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

Count me in!!!

hi everybody. I join this group 2 weeks already. I have a daughter same age with kim yoojung. 

I love BooYoo couple ,fighting kids.

please count me in!!!

PS:sorry , I hard to type english. mostly read here. this is my daily vitamin.

Edited by roc8513
  • Like 17

21 hours ago, whiteangel1978 said:

I like what she did and she is a really brave young girl. I admire her more and more....

She is brave and admirable.. But being brave is not always good, she's too young to get involved in political issues...I admire her, though, for putting her freedom of expression in practice.. And that's all she can do right now to let everyone know that even young people have a voice. 

• Like 18

3 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OK guys!! Ever since KBS decided to troll us with yet another BTS special, our ship has been oozing with honey. :blink: The flow of honey should not stop here! So here you go with part 4. The original Baidu post for this particular scene is very long. I'll do the 2nd part tomorrow. ;)

OMGosh, I don't think my heart can take anymore of this, but please keep going...lol...enjoyed every word of it :D...thank you so much again!!!!!!!!!!! Just can't help but fall in love with this two. 

• Like 19