Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

To that stupid so called BG fan (can't believe she even considers herself to be one) who is once again trying to attract attention and create chaos. For a person like her who has no conscience, if anyone here on this thread can send her a message via SNS or twitter (I don't have account on either) please send her this on my behalf:

Bad-karma-quotes.png

Afterwhich, I will be sending out a letter via DHL that has the following contents: 

15f28fbc8c6e099a1e98b8a555d72374.jpg

It is extremely unfortunate that such a kind soul like BG would have a fan like her.

• Like 20

10 hours ago, charliew said:

Wow I saw a quite good numbers USA BoYoo shippers :)

Calling out USA BoYoo shippers ..... @WildDivine69 @Earth2KatyD @be99lle @thephamle @moonlighter @pralee and our neighbor @myicecreamcakexoxo

For the ones who's lurking..come out..come out.. :phew:

So envy with this Bogum Asia Fan Meetings...do you think we deserve Bogum USA fan meeting too ... :bawling: or better yet MDCB fan meeting :bawling:

They should have one in the US and it would be even better with KYJ as his special guest...lol...that's like a bonus for us. The whole cast fan meeting is fine too.

• Like 13

I really hope that KDY will not steal any limelights from BoYoo Couple moments during the Awards.

Actually, there are times I felt that KDY was a fleck of dust in my eyes whenever I was looking hard for any BoYoo sightings. On the other hands, he might be a smokescreen/diversion for PBG & KYJ, which is a good thing.

For the special moments at the Couple Awards, I hope that KDY will not be involved.

I rather see SJK & JG Bromance.... ahem!! :P

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I don't think we can actually stop her because that person went all the way to upload so many pictures of them with such lengthy fan account, she's got almost everything in her hand now and she can release anytime she wants. The worst thing is that she's actually a very hardcore fan of Bo Gum who flew all the way from Manila to Cebu to stay in the hotel where the Cast stayed to stalk him. She called herself a dedicated Bo Gum's fan but now she's acting like an attention-wh*re who exposed his private time to the world. 

I think what we can do now is just stop giving her more attention and maybe, just politely DM her and tell her not to upload anything that can harm Bo Gum. This is why I hate saesang fans way more than antis because at least for antis they have clear definition of hate and love. Saesangs just dont :confounded:

She isn't a die hard fan. more of a psychotic who stalks !!!! needs to be institutionalised !!!!

Edited by panda08
  • Like 20

7 hours ago, yovone said:

I signed in for the first time and with the sole purpose of expressing my annoyance towards DY. I have been patience with him ever since he started to spread his Bromance with BG. Just a few scenes and buddy over Cebu trip do not undermine the lead actress and actor's effort. I find him going over- board and "trying" to make us of BG to get more limelight. Interestingly, he is going to have a meet the fan session in HK. Is he that famous? Or necessary? Why not have a meet the fan session in his own country, Korea?

I am trying not to be mean to him. I am trying to be neutral on his emphasis on Bromance with BG. Yet, it is really getting on my nerves. From his interview to happy together, wants the couple award. Please be considerate towards the enormous effort of BG and YJ.

Compared him to JY, JY do not make use of anyone to get into limelight

I do not think DY will or deserves to get couple award, MDBC became famous worldwide because of BG and KJY explosive chemistry not him if he does get the couple award  I guess there were be an uproar by MDBC fans worldwide.

I also notice DY trying very hard to link himself to BG lately he talk non stop about BG and him maybe his agency ask him to do so or something else I am not trying to be mean to him I say what I feel sorry DY fans in advance.

• Like 9