[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

I am die-heart fan of LJS.. So, for me his happiness is utmost priority.. I will support him, whether he dates PSH or HHJ as long as he iss happy.. In fact, all three should be happy in their respective lives..

Because I am not sure, whether he is dating any one of them or nobody at all, so, I have decided to ship Honey and Darling couple as friends.. When there will be confirmed news, I will start shipping him with his real GF

PS- I am really enjoying Honey couple hot hot chemistry..It is ooze worthy :heart:

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, tucituci said:

What i like about them is their playfulness with each other, it shows theyre close, comfortable, and know each other very well. Like LJS said her blood vessel is pretty and HHJ cracked up so did LJS. Its reallynice to look at them :) 

One thing I particularly like about their dynamic is that HHJ is so cool and kind of brazen with JS; like even when he's giving her these cute compliments in interviews she turns it around and makes him blush and laugh instead. I think it helps that she's a bit older than him.

• Like 7

@nalikahibar2 No problem. :)

By any chance, does anyone have a link to an English subbed version of this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJRYEmor0oA? If I'm not mistaken, at 1:10 JS is asked to rate his chemistry with HJ and he said 111%. Then at 3:30 HJ is asked to rate her chemistry with JS and she said 99% (?). Then she asks the interviewer what rating JS gave, and then bursts out laughing at his answer. :D

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Ondine said:

@nalikahibar2 No problem. :)

By any chance, does anyone have a link to an English subbed version of this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJRYEmor0oA? If I'm not mistaken, at 1:10 JS is asked to rate his chemistry with HJ and he said 111%. Then at 3:30 HJ is asked to rate her chemistry with JS and she said 99% (?). Then she asks the interviewer what rating JS gave, and then bursts out laughing at his answer. :D

I didn't manage to find the eng sub .but according to the chinese sub here 

Yes. LJS says their chemistry is 111%, HHJ then says 99%, left only 0.1%  (haha does she mean their chemistry is still not perfect?) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

@i.am.bugz.funny I love the JongJoo fmv! Thank Youcrazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif

@lotuspond Loved reading your thoughts

9 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I love them but this kind of journalism makes my skin crawl lol - : http://www.morningledger.com/w-two-worlds-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-dating-real-life/1392349/.

I have expected articles like this since it seems most of the W fandom is thinking this and it brings a lot of interest to the sight. I'm sure JongJoo:heart: have expected this kind of coverage too and they must not care about it. I'm sure they are both aware of how the press can be.

@wildaffairs Thanks for the DailyMotion link. I always forget that you can find a lot of vids there too.

• Like 5

Before I head to bed, I can't help but re-watch this really adorable scene episode 07 (aside from the kiss which was probably the best one we had to date, unless there would be more mind blowing in the next episodes hahaha).

seoulgifs_zpshillcdnk.gif

It's the part when KC tells YJ he still prefers number 04 and she let's out this cute little gasp in which he mimics! Nearly died of fluff. kekeke.

gif cr : seoulgifs

• Like 9

Hi, i'm new in HONEY Couple Shipper. Before this im with HongMina ship & Pocaguri Ship.... and now i like to in this SHIP..haha..  I really enjoy read n watch all vid & fanart here. I also love do fanart things. :) hope u guys enjoy! :w00t: some of this pic credit to owner.

005x_HDOYjw1f6ryp6dxqoj30jg0jgq6l_2.jpg

1107722v_1607260157_7_2.jpg

W01.jpg

image.jpg005x_HDOYjw1f6ryp6dxqoj30jg0jgq6l_2.jpg

Edited by ducan
  • Like 15

25 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

I didn't manage to find the eng sub .but according to the chinese sub here 

Yes. LJS says their chemistry is 111%, HHJ then says 99%, left only 0.1%  (haha does she mean their chemistry is still not perfect?) :sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much! And then she changed her answer to 120% after hearing JS' answer? :lol: And that glare and shirt grab after JS brings up her age, one of my fave JS/HJ moments. <3 I wish MBC would release a few more fun BTS vids of the two of them together. The last one we had was episode 4 and they were separated by glass/plastic (although we did get JS singing cheesily while HJ was all serious listening to the director).

• Like 10

13 hours ago, lotuspond said:

I created this account at soompi just because of LJS and HHJ shipping.  I never ship a drama couple before but this one is an exception.

From the very first BTS that I saw them in I had a strong suspicion there is something going on between them.   I was a fan of LJS acting for a while, I think he is a good boy with good acting skills.  He has very similar personality to my ex husband (who happened to be 7 years younger than me). My ex had also took interest in acting and performing on stage in his college years (when we were just friends).  Like LJS he was shy and often put his foot in his mouth because of stream-of-consciousness talking (we met at Toastmasters and he didn't seemed to be able to change this).  Anyway, he confessed he always secretly admired me because I was a winner of public speaking contest, confident, intelligent and has a sense of witty humour, but he was 19 when we met so he kept it to himself for a good 5 years finding excuses often to drop by my house or be around me.  i

I had a lot of male friends growing up and was like a tomboy so we had lots of skinship too.  Hugs, pat on back, hand/ arm grabbing etc... What I see with JS and HJ is not just friendship and coworker attitude.  There are some type of touching that is only reserve for love!  Like stroking hair, massaging hand, verbal joking and flirting that gets a response.  A girl catches this no matter how comfortable or physical she can be with a person, it exudes sexual chemistry.  I know I caught it after my little younger friend of 5 years suddenly starts teasing me, giving me hugs that felt different and his hands starts wandering to my hair and waist often.   The friendship took a different turn and I noticed I started getting more feminine around him.  That's when somebody had to overcome the awkwardness and confess their feelings.  Usually the girl who is more bold and masculine.

Men who are shy and a little feminine like LJS tend to like women who have a little more masculinity, smarter and can articulate their thoughts better.  Most of all, they want someone who they can look up to, be themselves with and doesn't feel awkward around (that's the shy part they want to overcome), because of their self critical tendencies they almost want someone to accept them better than they can accept themselves.  No matter how successful they are to others they never truly feels that way inside, so they seek someone who can do that for them, accept them when they themselves can't.

Unfortunately my relationship didn't last but the time we spent together was endearing because friendship and comfort level was there.  I feel that with LJS,  he was always so critical of himself and had low self esteem even though he is so successful,  he needs someone who is a cheerleader, who supports him and attentive to him.  I find that HJ does this with him.  JS seemed like husband material because he always talks about marriage with Woo Bin, it seemed that was his favorite subject.  He was a fan boy to Lee Bo Yong and expressed he wanted to be married like her.  He needed someone who he can truly be comfortable around and supports him.  I have never seen him acting so manly like he does with HJ.  The boy-man is truly out with HJ, where he teases her and realized he made a mistake then gets all nervous about it (w BTS ep2 hospital scene where he teased HJ about her age then his heart rate shot to 132).  

HJ is confident and bold around him, teasing coworkers and him alike.  The body betrays when they shot the first kiss scene and he leaned in for the kiss instead of acting surprised.  HJ caught this and teased him which made him run away in embarrassment.  Then when he nailed the scene in second take, he self praise for self-control and she mirrored him with agreement in support.  You can see his face light up with pride upon hearing it.  The chemistry dynamic between these two is hard to miss.  It made me reminisce about my time with my ex when friendship took a turn to romantic love.  Of all the pretty younger women around my ex and adoring fans of his theatre stage acting he picked me because he said he felt so comfortable and can be himself around me whether acting silly or being annoying.  I feel JS sees HJ this way and he literally lighten brighten up around her.  I never saw him this bright and comfortable around others but Kim Woo Bin.  Now that his friend is occupied with Shin Min Ah,  I am sure the break from work last year was lonely and painful for him as he has few close friends.

I truly wish LJS and HHJ well, as men like JS are fragile but prickly creatures (I know this cause my ex is very much like him and just as good looking) very romantic and sensual because of their sensitive nature (although at times they can be pretty oblivious to signs of attraction from the opposite sex because they keep second guessing themselves).   The part that would likely bring difficulty in a relationship with these men is that because of being very critical about themselves they are also critical of others and extremely nitpicking (so I do believe his manager at YG when he said JS is difficult to work with, my ex drives his assistants crazy at work with micromanagement).  This personality wears you down after a while, so after 7 years together we called it quits (being a Virgo I was too super self critical, so it didn't work). If HJ can put up with this I am surely they can be happy together, because men with personality like my ex and JS are extremely protective, loyal and affectionate, they will go to no length to please the one they love provided she is always the cheerleader and can put up with their critical nitpicking nature.  This is due to the fact they want to look up to the woman they love and strive to gain/ maintain constant acceptance.   This means that even if they cooked a burnt meal, chip the dishes they wash, cut wet grass, they want you to continually praise them for it, otherwise they will resent you.  They don't make friends or have lovers easily but when they do they are extremely loyal, give a lot to the loved ones and demand back unconditional acceptance and support.  I am a psychotherapist, I know this professionally and from personal experience. 

Judging from my familiarity with JS as a fan of his work and read his many interviews,  I am 100% sure him and HJ are an item.  He is enamoured with her as she is his ideal type, very sensitive around her as well as bold.  Her teasing and joking gets him all flustered and he drops candid conscious-stream of thought sentences here and there about his attraction to her.  His red hands, ears, faces and elevated pulse is very telling of his response to her.  Men like JS cannot hide their feelings, they wear their emotions on their body and thoughts on their mouth spurting out candid truth inappropriately at inappropriate moment ie. While working. (HJ: why are your hand so red? JS: because I am in love.).   At the photo shoot he even told her that him kissing her is good and that the first kiss is difficult.  He never said that about kissing Park Shin Hye.  He didn't even mention anything except that he was focused on making it look good and working.  JS has inappropriate slip of the tongue often like not calling HJ noona or Sunbae but by her name.  He doesn't treat her like someone older at all.  Saying he's numb to kissing scene with her instead of being used to her then look worried about her reaction.  He's embarrassed that their first shoot meet was when he was bloody and on the ground, only to reassured by HJ that he still looks handsome.  Guys like him needs constant assurance are too shy and fear rejection so they won't ask a girl out or confesses their feelings when they are truly alone together in appropriate setting where most people profess their affections.  My ex couldn't tell me how he really felt about me for a long time until he showed up drunk at my door one night even after we were physically intimate.  I am guessing that likely HJ will have to make the first move.  She seemed capable of that too.

I am happy for JS as his type of personality tend to experience a lot of self imposed loneliness and isolation.  As much as these type of men want to be connected to others, they tend to feel awkward and disconnected even though they do not appear that way around others and over compensate by doing a lot of skinship, this makes others feels that they are flirtatious types but they are not,  as they seldom have the courage/ confidence to ask out the girl they truly fall for (my ex dragged on with his crush for years before I picked up on it and asked him).  JS said in his past interviews that he has one sided love often.  I met a few guys like this in my twenties and thought because they were so prone to skinship, joking and acting silly around me that I thought they are flirtatious guys but until their moms called me referencing how much they had praised me to their moms and extending invitations to their home for dinner that I realize it is a facade to cover up extreme shyness.  Once I was alone on a friendly dinner with one of these type of shy men, he was so nervous that when he tried to open a bottle of red wine it ended up all over the ceiling, because he was so flirtatious physically and verbally I never thought he was shy until he became a bumbling awkward quiet boy when alone with me.  Acting and public performing is a way for these types of people to find a balance from their awkward shyness and low self acceptance but until they find someone who can truly accept them as they are they aren't truly happy.  Matter a fact it is truly painful for them to keep yearning for real emotional connection but can't seem to feel comfortable enough to reach out for it.  This is why I ship JS and HJ so much after watching their BTS and interviews together.  JS seemed truly happy and comfortable with HJ.  She complements him.  Maybe unconsciously I wanted them to work out because my own relationship didn't, but i see a lot of potential for them.  Men like JS make good husband material if you can put up with their critical nature and constant demand for praise.  If you can, you are rewarded with the most honest, loyal, sensitive, romantic and caring partner.  This is a type of man who will buy you flowers often, build you a raise bed flower garden (even though he's doesn't have a clue about carpentry), bring home your favorite puppy as a gift (and pick up dog poo as well), express endearment with generous physical affection romantic cuddle time and drive an hour to get you your favorite food (my ex literally did all this).  Once he gets your unconditional acceptance of his constant nagging, critical nature and awkward shyness, you are literally his world. You will remain that only if you keep up with the unconditional cheerleading of all his doing and put up with his constant nagging.

I think it is a big advantage for JS that they met while working and on a drama that demands so much skinship.  This way they are comfortable with each other because the work demands that they are constantly intimate physically.  Otherwise, I do not see him having the courage to ask a girl out that he truly falls for (referencing his admission to one-sided love often).  It is also great for him that HJ is so open and responsive to his awkwardness and shyness.  I noticed that she is so comfortable touching him, constantly giving him real honest praise and encouragement which makes him more confident with her.  

Ahh... This means I ship these two too hard,  but I truly feel the ship has sailed as we speak. I would not be surprised if their agency announce them dating in a few months.

Look out as more kissing / romantic scenes will ensues.  The chemistry between these two will get better and likely NC-19 on and off screen, am sure of it! (HJ seemed to have lots of previous dating experience, I am sure she is not shy about it.) LOL

Thank you so much for sharing your thought!
I sincerely hope that they end up together and last!
Please feel free to share your thoughts more!
I love reading them!

• Like 6

@evie7 you are welcome :)

I've found the chinese sub for the press conference, will briefly translate ^_^

@0:34 HHJ says LJS in reality is similar to his Kang Chul character (being perfect, rich, well-mannered, and well liked :lol:)

@0:40 When the MC is asking if there are any embarrassing moments during the filming, LJS was in a daze :D (as HHJ pass him the mike) :sweatingbullets:

@1:25 (HHJ teasing him again) "You are feeling numb that fast?" :lol:

@2:01 (Reporter asking a puzzling question about travelling between 2 worlds) LJS passing the mike again to HHJ after they exchange looks and having a small discussion

@2:18 MC asked if they didn't hear properly what the question is

@2:24 HHJ briefly says that in reality, some things do possibly happen and if she could feel it, she also hopes the audience is able to experience it. Although (the filming) is tiring, it is fun and interesting 

@3:48 HHJ says she is also a die-hard fan of Kang Chul :D

• Like 14

I really like the way he looks at her in those photos, @wildaffairs

but then again, I like how gleaming his eyes seem to look like everytime he looks at her elsewhere too.

Borrowing a quote from Beautiful Mind, people may lie, but not their body. Red hands, shooting heart rate, gleaming eyes, leaning head for the kiss? 

Shall I say more?

• Like 11