[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

51 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Disclaimer: I agree with your interpretation of why HHJ is following the both of them wholeheartedly. But can I be the devil's advocate? lol DON'T HATE ME. I can also see it as, if LJS-PSH are "together", that perhaps HHJ would be comfortable following the both of them as an indication that she and LJS are "professional" and that the "couple" can be "friends" with HHJ. 

I am willing to play devils advocate however, we live in a world where a lot of things can be misinterpreted and so its hard for me to believe that they will continue to display their closeness whilst having relationships with other people. Basically celebrities are susceptible to harsh criticism from fans and media and so they try to avoid any type of scandal especially the woman. I believe in HHJ in terms of her character, she is knowledgeable, considerate, conservative and most of all she is compassionate. Truly HHJ or a woman with those character traits would not be so "touchy" with him and him be with her if they happen to be dating others. So to me being "professional" in this capacity and showing the "couple" that all three can be friends has no relevance to this logic because to me if I was PSH I would be like why add me on Weibo if you and my bf continue to show people that something is going on. Thats why this way of thinking isn't realistic for me. If they really wanted to show professionalism they wouldn't do what they have done behind the cameras. Especially whilst others are around and it can be easily portrayed negatively unless they are both single.

Ultimately this Weibo thing is a friend adding two other friends :) plain and simple

• Like 20

Just wanted to pop in to say that I think HHJ and PSH are actually friends, albeit probably not very close lol. They both share the same makeup artist and personal trainer ^_^ It would explain why HHJ added her on Weibo. 

• Like 17

10 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

I think this part was miss out during the Section TV interview :)

@1:10 - they were asked if they are each other's ideal type

@1:37 - they have to do a chemistry test 

JongJoo Couple answers all the same, :lol:

1) Summer or Winter

2) Webtoon or Manhwa book 

3) popo or kiss :wub:

Reupload here: :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4oohkc

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Just wanted to pop in to say that I think HHJ and PSH are actually friends, albeit probably not very close lol. They both share the same makeup artist and personal trainer ^_^ It would explain why HHJ added her on Weibo. 

Yeap..and i would also like to add that PSH and HHJ knew each other all the way back to predebut times when the both of them actually auditioned for a role in Whispering Corridors in 2003(?)..

407417_10150694148006201_21064328_n.jpg?

Ps sorry for the off topic.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Agree with this...they probably friends because PSH was part of HHJ's movie Beauty Inside (she played one of the woo jin)! :)

Glad to see new faces in this thread everyday and most of them(like me), they ship couple for the very first time! Welcome chingus! :blush:

@lotuspond kudos girl, you had a very long post but i love reading every bit of it! Thank you! :)

• Like 10

On 8/12/2016 at 10:03 PM, lovely_skham said:

@nalikahibar2 Thank you! I just noticed that lol wow now my detective work has started! I hope you don't mind me adding to your list!

FILMING TIME LINE! *CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING

*TIMEZONES MAYBE AFFECTED +15 HOURS AHEAD IN RELATION TO IG POSTS

First Script Reading: ?.05.2016 

W Script episode 2 finished 15.05.2016 [GIVEN EP 1-4 SCRIPTS]

16.05.2016 LJS filming scene for KC backstory

17.05.2016 W filming 

18.05.2016 FB scene [KC driving lotus] billionaire history

21.05.2016 BTS Episode 2 KISS#1 /slap/25 KG: 21.05.2016

23.05.2016 Episode 2 filmed car scene:  

26.05.2016 BTS episode 2 Hospital:

27.05.2016 BTS Trailer film shooting:

28.05.2016 Episode 2 filmed car accident scene:

29.05.2016 Episode 5 Flash back, Fight scene:

01.06.2016 BTS Trailer 2 filming:

04.06.2016 Episode 2 Car pick up at bus station:

04.06.2016 52 Baeksang Art awards

06.06.2016 Episode 2, Police station scene:

09.07.2016 Episode 5 KC standing in intersection 

17.07.2016  Episode 7 Kiss scene (deep one) [Kiss#4?] Unconfirmed

17.07.2016 Episode 8 Upcoming Roof Top Scene] 

They shot all 3 kiss scenes

18.07.2016 W Press conference 

18.07.2016 Section TV Cast interview: [ Kissed the previous day]

I think the timeline for episode 7 deep kiss is totally accurate. During Section TV Cast Interview, JS complimented HJ blood vessels because he noticed them during their shooting scene a day before. He really needed to be close to her (face to face) in order to clearly notice the vessels and of course under a bright light. This was most probably during their kiss scene, the part YJ stop kissing mid-way and talking about the detective entering the room and KC is looking straight at her..

These two are making my heart flutters!

• Like 18

If 10 more K-Drama pairings had babies

By alim17 

Once again, just for the fun of it, we decided to make babies from some of our favorite K-Drama pairings... to... questionable results?

Looks like everyone's got some 'splaining to do.  It's like a makjang drama (with secret identities, love affairs, the works) gone wrong down here.  Well, anyway, do you think these babies look like their parents?

'W' Han Hyo Joo x Lee Jong Suk

misc_1470425462_e_ljs_hhj.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/if-10-more-k-drama-pairings-had-babies

CR: @Rania Zeid

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

If 10 more K-Drama pairings had babies

By alim17 

Once again, just for the fun of it, we decided to make babies from some of our favorite K-Drama pairings... to... questionable results?

Looks like everyone's got some 'splaining to do.  It's like a makjang drama (with secret identities, love affairs, the works) gone wrong down here.  Well, anyway, do you think these babies look like their parents?

'W' Han Hyo Joo x Lee Jong Suk

misc_1470425462_e_ljs_hhj.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/if-10-more-k-drama-pairings-had-babies

CR: @Rania Zeid

Ha ha ha, I hope they won't forget that the baby will have moles on both sides of both the eyes.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

I didn't really pay attention to that photo on his Insta before, but I took a closer look at it with your comment, and I think you're right! That's from Episode 3 when YJ was lying on KC's bed after collapsing from her 2-month exhaustion. From the photo it seems the person taking the picture was on the bed, so...:D. That's so cute.

@naivezf I think that timeline of the police station kiss based on that interview seems plausible, good spotting. :) My favorite thing about that interview part was HJ's expression when JS was explaining about her veins, like "WTF dude?!" :lol:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

@naivezf I think that timeline of the police station kiss based on that interview seems plausible, good spotting. :) My favorite thing about that interview part was HJ's expression when JS was explaining about her veins, like "WTF dude?!" :lol:

When a person like someone every thing about the other person seem so pretty & beautiful, even the blood vessel :wub:

• Like 7

What i like about them is their playfulness with each other, it shows theyre close, comfortable, and know each other very well. Like LJS said her blood vessel is pretty and HHJ cracked up so did LJS. Its reallynice to look at them :) 

• Like 8