[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

20 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

Writer-nim's QIHM is too good that the OTP ends up falling in love (from reel to real), so................................... will LJS & HHJ end up falling in love too? :P

Hopefully yes....

Lets pray for that to happen anytime soon :)

• Like 3

@lovely_skham have I said I sooo very very liked and loved all your post? If not So sorry that I just blurt it out right now!  

I 200.gifYou! 

BTW, I agree with what you've said and like what I've posted over and over again, HHJ have a good head on her shoulders, this is the first time that she seems too comfortable w/ his male co-star. It maybe because she's more matured now and know better, but NO. I definitely think there's much more to these two behind the scenes and we are getting a glimpse of it.  

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Also Food For Thought

Part of the reason why I am and will continue to ship them is because I feel that these two beautiful and single human beings are a perfect match. Chemistry, familiarity, attraction, trust and overall enjoyment of being around each other are hitting many high notes for me. However I have noticed that we may come across others who belittle our ship and try to reinforce their opinions to be correct and ours to be completely misinformed and illogical. Now this is where I have thought, Do they have a point? Well I have been back and forth about it whether I should address it for quite some time and since this is merely the start of our couples journey. I might as well express what I have concluded.

Significant Others: IF and this is a big IF, IF they so happen to have significant others which I find highly unlikely due to the level of closeness they have shown one another, this would deemed extremely disrespectful to their partners and a potential sign that something is a miss. It's quite obvious that LJS and HHJ are equally welcoming of each other into their personal space such allowing each other to hold each other's hands as they please. With this being said you have to wonder why people like to negate the fact that when you are in a relationship regardless of the profession you are in their is a certain level of respect one will outright enforce to the other co-star for instance. I have witnessed countless times where co-stars who happen to be filming a scene and knowing that one of them or both are in relationships they will carry out the scene as professional as possible but they immediately break off and there is no lingering after shooting the scene. Also lets tackle this, HHJ is a woman and she always makes her actions appropriate as possible towards her costars and so why is that she allows and participates in skinship if she knew that LJS was in a relationship. Visa Versa, It's because they both are not currently in relationships. Does that make sense? To me I can definitely cross this way of thinking out the door and tell it to never resurface again.

So to me onscreen chemistry is one thing but where you truly find the best and most valid proof of couples is through BTS which is giving me more than enough reason to support them. Also they are just Perfect and Adorable and just illuminating with sexual chemistry!

I wonder if you all enjoy these particular types of posts? Please let me know, I can always go back to my perverted rants

@kira Chingu I was not offended my any means :)

Totally agree with you unnie...

I said many times before, I never really shipped any korean couple until I see LJS and HHJ.

The chemistry is just there.

Agree that they both are not in any relationship with another man or woman.

We should submit petition to mbc for more BTS.

MORE BTS PLEASEEE

• Like 12

14 hours ago, brigittaindahs said:

this is my first post because I've only been a silent reader for the time being, but I can't no longer stay silent.

TBH, I often checked in Shippers' Paradise section to find our honey couple's but there's nothing before, I am so thankful to the creator of this forum.

And i'm a newbie, please take care of me:)

Hello welcome to our honey couple's thread! :)

Like all of you chingus, the kiss really made my day! So unexpected and yet so sweet and ohhh...no words can describe how grear their chemistry is!!!! We (together w/ my friends) are screaming while watching episode 7(especially the kiss scene)....we are all like, "oh i can't breathe".....haha...earnestly asking for BTS pleasssseeeeee...we're dying to see how sweet our honey couple off screen! :blush:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

Their Chemistry is so great that people who have shipped him with other actresses can't even deny they have a very powerful chemistry especially when it comes to the way they interact with one another. It's great to see this kiss scene because NOW shippers and W fans can really see what the chemistry is like when BOTH are fully participating in the kiss. They were practically glued to one another and the way they kiss only re-emphasize how naturally the movements are. You can always tell when the a kiss is out of pace, unequal balance and the lack of emotion that resinates after watching it from the viewer and the actors. Here LJS and HHJ have executed it so well where it seems they are in that moment as if it was themselves and rediscovering that great intimacy again and again!

Their are so many compliments about how LJS can kiss but the kiss wouldn't be nearly as great if HHJ hadn't taken initiative herself and let herself feel all the emotions and release it in that kiss. 

I highly doubt they would release a BTS of that kiss and if they do then I will personally dissect and analysis it second by second. Like I said if my gut is telling me anything it would be that there is more to this than we are lead on. 

Since LJS uploaded that recent pic of them, It has garnered so much support that people are shipping them outside of the forum and I believe that this would bode well for them since there were a lot of skeptics about how good they are together which turned out that they are PERFECT for each other!

This is totally LJS & HHJ 

Totally agree with you! I love your posts dear....you are so good in dissecting our OTP's chemistry...please continue to do it, i love to read it all...:blush:

• Like 6

Yes @lovely_skham I absolutely agree with you. :D

I strongly believe LJS and PSH are not in a relationship or secretly in a relationship. He has always been frank and consistent about who he likes. And it is inappropriate if LJS is to behave (intimately) or closely with another costar (other than what is scripted) when he is having a relationship. 

:)

• Like 11

There was a moment in episode 7 that JS kiss HJ forehead when they was reading a book in shoelash tide, I think its not written in the script.

Its feels natural that JS want to show his CARE to HJ.

I am newbie here, I don't know how to upload and cut the video.

But please take a look, and tell me if I'm wrong :)

• Like 14

2 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

Also Food For Thought

So to me onscreen chemistry is one thing but where you truly find the best and most valid proof of couples is through BTS which is giving me more than enough reason to support them. Also they are just Perfect and Adorable and just illuminating with sexual chemistry!

THIS!!! is what's on my mind when they first laid eyes on each other. Gawd, sometimes I can't help over imagine the tension, its both sweet and deadly. What a combination! (hides under a rock) But yeah,@lovely_skham continue all your POV, you always seem to hit the right spot with this awesome OTP.

• Like 10

Hey guys! New here :)

I finally made an account after shipping so many couples already. Haha short story about lurking in soompi since... 2013 or 2014? Ive shipped one wgm couple "taeun" the healer couple and the songsong couple, Ive read and refreshed every page, dunno why I decided to finally delurk hahaha . I want to share that this couple ever since episode 1 made me feel this sensual vibe (actually got an imagination of how their kiss would be like and who knew it would come true haha #episode7) around them when they finally got together in the hospital, maybe I was being a perv then? hahaha but that was my first impression on seeing their first conversation but atleast they proved me right hahaha 

Anywho please take care of me, I will take what they show with a grain of salt hehe personal experience. Really really ship them hard haha their interactions on screen is starting to look real tho hahaha hmm my imagination?

• Like 11

5 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

It's great to see this kiss scene because NOW shippers and W fans can really see what the chemistry is like when BOTH are fully participating in the kiss. They were practically glued to one another and the way they kiss only re-emphasize how naturally the movements are. You can always tell when a kiss is out of pace, unbalanced and a lack of emotion that resinates after watching it from the viewer and the actors. Here LJS and HHJ have executed it so well where it seems they are in that moment as if it was themselves and rediscovering that great intimacy again and again!

I really enjoy every single insight of you! And this one is one of them :) I really cannot contain myself after watching their kiss scene in ep 7, I was like "yes! like finally a 'proper' kiss from them" :phew: I bet both of them had been waiting for that scene to come lol As I watched the BTS of their first kiss in the clothes store, I could see they both were quite "struggling" to hold themselves not to show their inner "instinct" tho :P

kfaj6Xwl.jpg

Credit: W DC Inside

• Like 16

RELEASE YOUR PERV RANTS CHINGU @lovely_skham !!!

i enjoy every bit of your analysis and always read them every single word! Thank you so much for pointing that out, i was a bit hesitant to (over)ship them myself because of the rumor LJS is in a relationship but i wont anymore. Your explanation makes sense.

and welcome new chingus, im sorry i couldnt mention all of you because im using my phone rn.

from now on i think its like a time bomb, what kind of relationship they gonna have only time will tell 

• Like 3

@Hannah Castro Welcome chingu! Glad you finally break your silence and join us here! :wub:

@starfield same here chingu...i'm an avid fan of Hyojoo and i'd never seen her so touchy to her co-stars!!! I think it's time for her to fall in love (my wish)... let's just keep sailing our Honey Couple and maybe one day our wish may come true!(just hopin)....Good day shippers! :blush:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Lena Wimaruta said:

There was a moment in episode 7 that JS kiss HJ forehead when they was reading a book in shoelash tide, I think its not written in the script.

I noticed the same too!!!it was soo natural it must be unscripted..

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Lena Wimaruta said:

This! Finally someone pointed it out. I was so convinced that it's not part of the script. The light forehead kiss felt so natural. So light, tender and unforced. Effortless yet full of care. Their chemistry is just undeniable.

Btw, this couple has made me come out of the dungeon again! Lol~ I was lying low after months of active shipping (a different pairing), but this couple has set my heart aflutter again!

• Like 8