[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@lovely_skham eyyy ofc u can add it! You're the captain! Haha..

But capt, in jongsuk's ig :

1. Bed scene (a video he's wearing pink sweater, with a dog filter.. somekind of snapchat?) --> 17.07.2016

2. Pic of wreath @ presscon --> 18.07.2016 (matched)

3. Pic of the upcoming scene ep 8, with hyo joo in the rooftop -->19.07.2016

Then it means when presscon was held, they already doin prison kiss? That's why he said "numb" bcz too many kiss scenes? 

• Like 7

Wow!! You guys are great detectives indeed! Love it!! Also, I was looking at the picture LJS posted of himself today.. it doesn't look like he took it himself, but someone else as if they were playing around... I wonder who took it.... :blush::heart: * wishful thinking it was HHJ*

• Like 8

Hi... I'm a newbie here.. actually I'm just a silent reader & just sign up because of W and this couple.. :blush:

this is my first time shipping the OTP.. I really hope they will become real couple and get married... :wub:

LJS-HHJ Hwaiting!! 

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, dvr14 said:

Wow!! You guys are great detectives indeed! Love it!! Also, I was looking at the picture LJS posted of himself today.. it doesn't look like he took it himself, but someone else as if they were playing around... I wonder who took it.... :blush::heart: * 

I checked LJS' instagram just now and realized: LJS-HHJ matching couple shirt photo that LJS posted yesterday....is gone!!! Or is it just my browser acting up?

---sorry for this. I think it was my browser. I checked it w other device and the photo is still there. (Hurrayyyy!!!)

I wonder what he said in his new photo, since google translate doesnt seem to do me justice.

*sad*

Edited by marinated_lemon
browser malfunction, need to edit the info.
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, marinated_lemon said:

I checked LJS' instagram just now and realized: LJS-HHJ matching couple shirt photo that LJS posted yesterday....is gone!!! Or is it just my browser acting up?

---sorry for this. I think it was my browser. I checked it w other device and the photo is still there. (Hurrayyyy!!!)

I wonder what he said in his new photo, since google translate doesnt seem to do me justice.

*sad*

Was he asking what song we want him to sing in fan meeting? 

I wonder if he has this idea to sing since he feels like singing? You know, ppl in love are usually compelled to sing... 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nalikahibar2 said:

@lovely_skham eyyy ofc u can add it! You're the captain! Haha..

But capt, in jongsuk's ig :

1. Bed scene (a video he's wearing pink sweater, with a dog filter.. somekind of snapchat?) --> 17.07.2016

2. Pic of wreath @ presscon --> 18.07.2016 (matched)

3. Pic of the upcoming scene ep 8, with hyo joo in the rooftop -->19.07.2016

Then it means when presscon was held, they already doin prison kiss? That's why he said "numb" bcz too many kiss scenes? 

I am currently updating the time line, the sequence of scenes are quite mismatched because they receive the script a head of time and so they plan out which scenes will be filmed on different days. So they film a scene that will appear in episode 7 very late but then you see a scene in the exact same episode that was filmed a week or two ago and so therefor I am still unsure on the time line of the prison kiss because I haven't quite finished my up-to-date time line. Ill update when I know for sure.

*I wouldn't rely too much on LJS upload dates because I have confirmed on different posts that it was taken at least a few days prior to.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, marinated_lemon said:

*sad*

I just checked it. Their matching sweater photo Is still there. ;).

• Like 4

Hello fellow shippers!
I'm new here! I made an account just for this couple!
I'm originally a HHJ fan but after watching W and absolutely loving it, I became a LJS fan as well!
Really, Truly, Deeply love their chemistry on and off screen! It doesnt hurt that they're georgeous as well.
Anyways I found this poll and i found that many people agree that they have the best chemistry too!
http://aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/339979/han-hyo-joo-vs-park-shin-hye

• Like 14

On 8/11/2016 at 0:49 AM, lovely_skham said:

Their are so many compliments about how LJS can kiss but the kiss wouldn't be nearly as great if HHJ hadn't taken initiative herself and let herself feel all the emotions and release it in that kiss. 

I highly doubt they would release a BTS of that kiss and if they do then I will personally dissect and analyze it second by second. Like I said if my gut is telling me anything it would be that there is more to this than we are lead on.

I love reading your posts:heart: I agree that what changed that kiss from great on e to an epic kiss was our girl HHJ kissing back so passionately...that became a hot kiss. It has been years since 'studied' a kiss, stopped the vid, rewind evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifFor scientific purposes only.   

@wildaffairs, I agree that neither of them are in another relationship, it's one thing to have great onscreen chemistry and be a very good actors (Ji Sung an Hwang Jung Eum) but the little skinships between our honey couple is very telling that there is something different between them.

• Like 11

HEOL! 

Thank goodness I never held my breath about MBC releasing any BTS kiss clips or even OTP clips....... So lucky for us what did we get instead?

ANOTHER CLIP of the boxing ring scene. Okay don't get me wrong, I love a good Meat Sandwich but Really? Again? There isn't anything regarding our couple that MBC couldn't release? I don't think we are asking for much are we? For example:

Episode 3 Kiss

Episode 5 Kiss

Episode 7 Kiss

if not than at least give me 

Episode 7 bed scene

Episode 7 hair tie scene

Anything with our OTP please!

All these clips you could have chose from.......and you failed MBC utter fail! Im telling you Chingus! something is definitely not right.  Plus as I was mapping out the filming and at what time frames they filmed each kiss, the interviews and BTS poster shootings I discovered something.

On May 21, 2016 LJS and HHJ had their first kiss, they admitted to that on June 19, 2016 Section TV First interview BUT HHJ also mentioned since then they kissed twice. still following? This is where this mapping fiasco goes all wonky. At some point most likely on June 8, 2016 they had their 3rd kiss which was part of Episode 5. Kiss #2 happened on July 1, 2016 which was part of Episode 3. Now the prison kiss scene still baffles me because I am waiting to see episode 8 because I have a slight hunch. On July 18th During the Section TV cast Interview LJS and HHJ mentioned they filmed a kiss scene the day before and it was "Deep" according to them. I have an inkling their maybe a couple of kisses in Episode 8 because July 17th they filmed their rooftop "breaking" up scene. I don't believe they filmed the prisoner kiss scene that day because in that scene it was very light out that day and from the picture of that rooftop scene, I noticed there attire, hairstyle and the weather it doesn't seem like that would work. [I could be wrong]. So at this point I feel if we get another kiss scene in episode 8 that will be the deep kiss they were talking about that day and not the prisoner scene kiss in episode 7. Which may have been filmed after the Press Conference

Did that make sense?

I wish I can teleport myself to the MBC broadcasting station and find me some classified kissing BTS so I can sort out this out

• Like 14

17 hours ago, nekodaice said:

I've watched every single bts and interviews of these two, I just can't get enough of them. They're so sweet with each other and very touchy even off cam. It's unbelievable. I mean I haven't seen any on-screen partners who act the way they did off cam. I'm not sure if they're aware of the camera or they just don't care at all. 

That's what gets to me too, usually when the camera's stop rolling, the actors just walk away. They just are not so touchy feely as JongJoo.

@enps123 Thank you for that link. Seeing both of those bts are really eyeopening and just make me think there is some magic between our honey couple.

I love this pic

SR3PU3t.jpg?1

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

Edited by evie7
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:

HEOL! 

Thank goodness I never held my breath about MBC releasing any BTS kiss clips or even OTP clips....... So lucky for us what did we get instead?

ANOTHER CLIP of the boxing ring scene. Okay don't get me wrong, I love a good Meat Sandwich but Really? Again? There isn't anything regarding our couple that MBC couldn't release? I don't think we are asking for much are we? For example:

Episode 3 Kiss

Episode 5 Kiss

Episode 7 Kiss

if not than at least give me 

Episode 7 bed scene

Episode 7 hair tie scene

Anything with our OTP please!

All these clips you could have chose from.......and you failed MBC utter fail! Im telling you Chingus! something is definitely not right.  Plus as I was mapping out the filming and at what time frames they filmed each kiss, the interviews and BTS poster shootings I discovered something.

On May 21, 2016 LJS and HHJ had their first kiss, they admitted to that on June 19, 2016 Section TV First interview BUT HHJ also mentioned since then they kissed twice. still following? This is where this mapping fiasco goes all wonky. At some point most likely on June 8, 2016 they had their 3rd kiss which was part of Episode 5. Kiss #2 happened on July 1, 2016 which was part of Episode 3. Now the prison kiss scene still baffles me because I am waiting to see episode 8 because I have a slight hunch. On July 18th During the Section TV cast Interview LJS and HHJ mentioned they filmed a kiss scene the day before and it was "Deep" according to them. I have an inkling their maybe a couple of kisses in Episode 8 because July 17th they filmed their rooftop "breaking" up scene. I don't believe they filmed the prisoner kiss scene that day because in that scene it was very light out that day and from the picture of that rooftop scene, I noticed there attire, hairstyle and the weather it doesn't seem like that would work. [I could be wrong]. So at this point I feel if we get another kiss scene in episode 8 that will be the deep kiss they were talking about that day and not the prisoner scene kiss in episode 7. Which may have been filmed after the Press Conference

Did that make sense?

I wish I can teleport myself to the MBC broadcasting station and find me some classified kissing BTS so I can sort out this out

I think MBC want to save BTS for DVD version....

But because I am their shipper, I think MBC didn't want to share because something definitely going on between LJS and HHJ.

In positive way, I still hope MBC share something to the audience that have 'hope' for them....

• Like 6

9 hours ago, nekodaice said:

Saw this on twitter! He's so cute! Ugh. I didn't know that he has this playful side to him. Hahaha.

from what i saw on LJS since the start of W he is not this playful...but after the bts of their photoshoot wherein HHJ is the playful one, LJS seems becoming more playful...remember their kung fu style pics and the clips wherein LJS dance in the eps5 bts w/ OSM...he is like mimicking HHJ's playfulness....maybe that's what LOVE can do to our OTP! They influence and brings out the best in each other.... love our SHIP! :heart:

• Like 10

Am reading both the drama and this shippers thread because I am tweedling my thumbs waiting for next week.  

Why did LJS say he is numb kissing?   Am 100% kissing invloves different angles and mutiple kissing just for one scene.   So technically it isn't just 4 or 5 ever since....it probably is so much more.   Will the BTS include kiss scenes?   My logic says it won't.  But the shipper in me is crossing fingers.

• Like 7

Thank you all for keeping this thread moving, let's keep it strong for our JongJoo couple ! ^_^

I am also anxiously waiting for MBC to release some BTS scenes , have been impatiently nudging them on their instagram to release it. So that we can spam this thread with more loving gifs. :lol: I could also see many W/Jongjoo fans asking MBC for more BTS. I am so happy that the drama and OTP are receiving so much love. :wub:

Seems like our Jongjoo couple has delurk more silent shippers . I am glad to see this *big grin* :D

Salute to Capt lovely_skham for the timeline, you are truly best! :wub:

:heart:

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Am reading both the drama and this shippers thread because I am tweedling my thumbs waiting for next week.  

Why did LJS say he is numb kissing?   Am 100% kissing invloves different angles and mutiple kissing just for one scene.   So technically it isn't just 4 or 5 ever since....it probably is so much more.   Will the BTS include kiss scenes?   My logic says it won't.  But the shipper in me is crossing fingers.

Haha I believe LJS didn't really mean it (feeling numb) After he realise he said the wrong thing, he immediately touches HHJ hand and look at her (in cold sweat) Of course HHJ understands he didn't mean it and thus jokingly reply "so fast tired?" 

I simply love their chemistry and support for each other there :wub:

To be honest there are too many questions during the press conference and most are pass to HHJ to answer :sweatingbullets:LJS and HHJ are constantly looking at each other when they are being tasked with a difficult questiin. I could sense that she is hoping the questions would end (the part which LJS stroke her hair to console her) since there will be more questions during the interview 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Lena Wimaruta said:

I think MBC want to save BTS for DVD version....

But because I am their shipper, I think MBC didn't want to share because something definitely going on between LJS and HHJ.

In positive way, I still hope MBC share something to the audience that have 'hope' for them....

2 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I also think its a marketing ploy for the DVD as well :)

I look forward to the upcoming months. I think by the end of this year, we will know for sure :) I can't wait to see if what we have seen is true. 

Honestly iI think its half and half about marketing ploy and the other half is to protect them*, I believe their is some type of truth to this but their is something that actually supports my way of thinking.

W is currently #1 Wednesday/Thurday night drama It has been for the last 4 episodes.

MBC is very aware of the demand and the support of the drama these past few weeks

LJS & HHJ are receiving overwhelming support as a couple 

W is always trending and the most talked about drama in Korea.

LJS has over 4.6 million followers, he is well loved, 

The reason I am saying this is because I feel MBC already KNOWS they will have absolutely no problem selling the dvd cut version. Plus they still have a show to promote its not even half way yet and so for the past weeks the BTS was next to nothing.  

*If there was nothing going on, there wouldn't be a need to protect anything. Since its all professional right? :blink::wub:

• Like 11

Yeah MBC, throw us a bone goddammit :o! Even if they want to save juicy OTP BTS for the DVD I'm sure they can still spare us *some* BTS between JS and HJ that isn't completely scandalous lol. Some fans wonder if it's exactly because the previous JS/HJ BTS were all so well-received, MBC got clever/scrimpy and decided to not give them to us easily now lol, 'hunger marketing' and all. If that's the case hopefully LJS shows us some mercy and post some more photos with HJ on his IG haha.  

Random but I've always been amazed by the color of HJ's eyes, it changes from the very lightest of amber to dark brown depending on whether she's facing the light, so mesmerizingly beautiful <3 Love JS's expressive eyes too. These two can really emote with their eyes, they must have found it so incredibly natural to act with each other, wordlessly, just expressing layers of emotion through their eyes <3

• Like 15