[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@Lena Wimaruta <3 ! Haha I apologize if I sound like a paranoid, it's just that as an "experienced" shipper (lol) I've seen too many ships that did not sail and avid fans getting very very disappointed, so I obnoxiously (lol) rain on fellow shippers' parade from time to time just to be mean... nah just because I'd hate to see shippers potentially getting disappointed. I guess it has something to do with me becoming an ajumma and feeling unnecessarily protective of the "younglings" XD But of course everyone here has been very rational even as we squee over cute JongJoo moments =))) !!! 

@Lena Wimaruta <3 ! Haha I apologize if I sound like a paranoid, it's just that as an "experienced" shipper (lol) I've seen too many ships that did not sail and avid fans getting very very disappointed, so I obnoxiously (lol) rain on fellow shippers' parade from time to time just to be mean... nah just because I'd hate to see shippers potentially getting disappointed. I guess it has something to do with me becoming an ajumma and feeling unnecessarily protective of the "younglings" XD But of course everyone here has been very rational even as we squee over cute JongJoo moments =))) !!! 

• Like 6

@wildaffairs Make sure you create a baidu id and log in if you have not already done so! Because each 'level' within the threads there are dozens of comments that are 'collapsed' and can only be read if you are logged in. BTW where are you from that you can read Chinese =D? I am from Taiwan myself ^^

• Like 4

@starfield Thanks for bringing in those observations! :) Re: the hair-stroking at the press con, I didn't realize that it was that big of a deal, but reading the explanation I kind of get it. In the KKTV interview, I love that HJ actually called him out when he forgot to address her as noona.:lol: Do you know of other instances when he was using informal speech with her? In the couple photo shoot where she was wearing light blue, I think there were times when he was speaking informally to her, but I'm not sure. And re: that Instagram photo, the first thing that struck me was that smile wasn't a KC smile, I feel like it's all JS, and I was like what are these two trying to play at? :lol:

Re: JJY

Spoiler

I know JJY/HHJ is likely not going to happen (although you never know!) but they were just so cute on 2D1N, and at least they kept in touch (at least once, with that photo he posted on Insta). :)

• Like 8

Hi @starfield !! Thank you for sharing (and summing up! Lol) such interesting insights brought up in other forum. It's so much fun looking at their interactions. LJS is completely aware of their age difference to be able to tease her about her age, but he also dropped honorifics here and there, pat her head and stroke her hair (he even kissed her hair!). They share such lovely interaction with one another. I hope they admit the obvious soon, so that all of us can rest in peace (of mind). Haha. 

• Like 7

@Ondine During the press conference there were a few slips too, or so I was told xD Ohhh yeah BTW, since you are a fellow HJ stan (lol), JS mentioned in an old interview that he really liked the movie Only You/Always hohoho, I mean of course being a Korean actor JS couldn't possibly have not watched at least a few of HJ's movies, but it's still nice to get a confirmation <3

I personally am dying to know if JS watched HJ in Bandage, her character in it was just so... LOL macho :w00t:!!! I think the scene where she dragged Go Soo's character into the bar while swearing like a sailor was my favorite scene of hers. Would love to hear JS and HJ talk about each other's acting in detail <3

Agree about JJY- but I better stop "cheating" on other ships in this thread lest people act on the strong urge to strangle me xDDD

• Like 7

@marinated_lemon I know right?! The suspense is killing meeeeee but I like the suspense, cos I am a perv hahaha. Majority of fans in the baidu forum agree on the following: 1) That JS is being the most manly/exuding the most "boyfriend" vibe since he started his career; 2) The two photos with HJ that he chose to post on IG both give off this "possessive" vibe (I happened to have said something similar when it was posted, perv minds think alike!); 3) HHJ fits *everything* on his list of qualities for an ideal girlfriend; 4) the bed scenes at the end of ep.7 were between LJS and OYJ (lol!), basically OYJ was being in-character and LJS was being himself. But of course fans also admit that OYJ was always a fangirl of KC so of course HHJ acted the way she did, but in any case it wasn't KC on the bed flirting with her, all red-eared and thoroughly smitten xD (they think it was still KC during the hot kiss scene!).

• Like 14

A sleep away and hopefully MBC would show episode 08 tomorrow. And episode 09 on thursday! 

Anyhow is this LJS sitting in front of HHJ or am I just a little dazed? 

810a19d8bc3eb1350c86e5d0ae1ea8d3fd1f4413

credits to logo in photo

0eb64fa5462309f7a986d4437a0e0cf3d5cad6f7

Our beautiful OYJ, it's impossible for KC to not fall for her.

• Like 17

@starfield Re: Bandage, that reminds me that she basically did the more 19+ version of KC/YJ's "romantic bed-cuddling scene" there, except with a half-naked Go Soo on the couch. :lol: I also like the idea that it was OYJ/LJS in the bed scene, haha. Wish they'd show a BTS of that and/or the hair-tying scene, I wanna know if he's a fail at it like SJK in DOTS. :P

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lee-chan said:

A sleep away and hopefully MBC would show episode 08 tomorrow. And episode 09 on thursday! 

Anyhow is this LJS sitting in front of HHJ or am I just a little dazed? 

810a19d8bc3eb1350c86e5d0ae1ea8d3fd1f4413

credits to logo in photo

0eb64fa5462309f7a986d4437a0e0cf3d5cad6f7

Our beautiful OYJ, it's impossible for KC to not fall for her.

not sure if tts jong suk opp her, but he was there at the dinner too (he and hyojoo signed an autograph for the restaurant staff)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, starfield said:

@wildaffairs Make sure you create a baidu id and log in if you have not already done so! Because each 'level' within the threads there are dozens of comments that are 'collapsed' and can only be read if you are logged in. BTW where are you from that you can read Chinese =D? I am from Taiwan myself ^^

Hi I am from Singapore :lol: I am originally  a HHJ fan as well. I was watching her recent movie Love, Lies and totally amazed by her acting.    

Sorry I was engrossed in reading the comments at Baidu Thread :sweatingbullets:

(0:25) Cuteness :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 7

2 hours ago, starfield said:

@starfield no hard feeling tho...

We all want our idols to be happy :)

Thank you for sharing your mind and feeling with us :) 

• Like 3

I am loving the robust discussions here!

by the way, have you guys seen the clip of HHJ on running man where she was cornered next to a poster with LJS on it? I can't hear it very well but I think she actually says his name there. And this was in 2014, I believe. FATE, people lol!

• Like 4

Please keep the discussions coming!  I really enjoy reading all your observations . Honestly, I wasn't able to catch all those subtleties before not until they were brought up here.  

I just love watching them interact with each other both on and offcam.  Chemistry!

• Like 7

I love to be able to watch all the various interview videos through this thread & great translations....:wub:

Quite confused on the timeline... When did the photoshoot happen? 

Did it go like this?

Script reading - Filming started - photoshoot - presscon ?

• Like 1

Thank you guys for sharing infos from other forums hahaha oh how i wish i understand chinese and could join baidu forum as well! Yessss many shipper forums are over delulu so sometimes when i actually shipped some couples, i stopped because of other shippers being over delulu and didnt make sense -.-

im soo happy all members here are rational, making statements and observation based on logic while still carefully shipping them.

i found itsvery interesting what people in baidu said, it makes me ship them even more!

Im sorry i couldnt share anything either, i havent found any indonesian logic-shipper forum so far lol

• Like 4