[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

5 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

hahaha @stila77 - they're too much of household names to be on We Got Married - I am not a hater! I LOVED WGM.

@Lena Wimaruta - hey darling! I don't think we're allowed to quote pictures.

Thank you for sharing the pics, @lovely_skham!

@_yellowcarina_ Thank you for told me about this matter... I really not aware about these rules...

• Like 2

BRAVO SOOMPI SPREAD THAT HONEY COUPLE LOVE!

Lee Jong Suk Gives Han Hyo Joo A Back Hug Behind-The-Scenes Of “W” 

Lee Jong Suk Gives Han Hyo Joo A Back Hug Behind-The-Scenes Of “W”

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo spend some cuddle time behind-the-scenes!

On his Instagram, Lee Jong Suk recently shared a photo with his “W” co-star.

In the image, he and Han Hyo Joo are dressed in matching pink sweaters, with the actress closing her eyes as she snuggles up to Lee Jong Suk, who warmly embraces her from behind.

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo are currently headlining the MBC drama “W.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/14/lee-jong-suk-gives-han-hyo-joo-back-hug-behind-scenes-w/

• Like 16

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:

Welcome to the new members! 

@Lena Wimaruta They aren't even filming and they are still holding each other. A lot of other co-stars will break off if the camera isn't rolling but I guess to them it would be a shame not to continue. They look really really good. How can a blurry picture give me so many feelings. I need to see this episode but until then I cant wait to see the spoiler pics in the mean time. 

I am so surprised that LJS & HHJ couple pic on LJS's IG has garnered over 802K in LIKES and 40K comments! I bet it even surprised them as well of the overall support and how so many people wish they took their friendship beyond just colleagues.

Everywhere I turn they are touching each other, I mean they were just on stage with each other! Lol did they miss each other that much

Do u have any video on this pic u posted! This was probably before / after press con.

She always hold his hand and and at this very moment she seemed like she was giving him hand massage. Btw, from the photoshoot BTS, I notice she was cheering him up. Something must have happened to his hand, his mood was kinda off at the time she came to him. 

• Like 7

@lotuspond I love your insightful post. Honestly I just started to watch JS acting because of W plot and for HHJ. ( And I became his fan after W for sure)  I always love her acting. She is so lovely but seem straight forward person ( in good way ). Watch her in Running Man and you will understand. When I first saw their BTW photo shots, I was going "WHOAH" when LJS kissed her forehead without hesitation. It was like " Oh, they look really comfortable and he did look really sweet and caring to her. This couple definitely will have chemistry explosion on screen and off screen. This is only a poster photo shot and he already that comfortable and even kiss her forehead?.." and the rest is history kekekke....

Did anyone see their interaction on V interview? When JS was asked what will they do if the TV rating goes up over 20%? He was thinking for a moment before he looked HHJ for some.... I don't know like assurance what he supposed to answer? Then he answered probably he would go for charity activity with the rest crew production or something, and HHJ said she will join him too. 

I could see what @lotuspond mean about LJS is yearning for someone he is really comfortable to be around and someone who could always support him. He, himself also said in the interview right? So HHJ is probably suit him because I could see HHJ gives him back support although sometimes likes to tease him until he is blushing.. And it's clear that JS doesn't see HHJ as nuna or sunbae...kekeke..

They are so cute together..both are great kisser ......hope everything will work for them if they decide to make their relationship go further.  And we will become happy shippers :lol:

• Like 20

3 hours ago, naivezf said:

Do u have any video on this pic u posted! This was probably before / after press con.

She always hold his hand and and at this very moment she seemed like she was giving him hand massage. Btw, from the photoshoot BTS, I notice she was cheering him up. Something must have happened to his hand, his mood was kinda off at the time she came to him. 

There is no video, It could be before the press con. Maybe right before the V-LIVE App interview. It really doesn't matter whether its before or after, its funny because they were filming the deep kiss the day before the press conference. So it makes sense why they have become EXTRA TOUCHY! They went deeper than what other actors and actresses are willing to go. :wub:

BOOM SHAKALAKA!

BTW I love reading everyones lengthy posts! its quite satisfying to see how everyone agrees their chemistry is mind blowing on screen as well as off and that their level of skinship is just too out of the ordinary

I wanted to share this sequence in a BTS moment Their eye contact is absolutely mesmerizing. Moments like these really make my heart flutter!

w_photo160722130937imbcdrama10.jpgw_photo160722130937imbcdrama11.jpgw_photo160722130937imbcdrama12.jpgw_photo160722130937imbcdrama13.jpg

• Like 24

@lotuspondLJS  manager said he is hard to work with?   I can imagine if a person's life,  scheds and actions are micro-managed, he could have been prickly and irritated  too.   Can't be easy living in a fishbowl, but this is the price of celebrity status.    Some people, maybe including HHJ, might be more laid back, or so I think.    With their repective managing companies, manager hyung/oppa and small retinue of make up and stylists and such,   we will never know what goes on.  

I ship them, truly, specially their candor and stong camaraderie off screen and body language.  HHJ's disarming smile and affectionate nature  with him makes her irressistably cute.  And he is reciprocating.  

While they are actors.  @marinated_lemon I agree,  the body doesn't lie. 

• Like 10

Do you see what I see?

Also just wanted to share this blown up picture of the fan spoiler of their cinderella night. Take a look at the first pic and see his gaze, despite how grainy it is he is staring straight at her. Whist you can tell she has her head titled to the side. Are you looking at her beautiful blood vessels again LJS? Anywhoo It gave me goosebumps. I can only imagine how everyone is going to react when we see everything in high definition

CR: @Rania Zeid

Cp1tN9SWYAAf6rK.jpg

• Like 14

5 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

Welcome to the new members! 

@Lena Wimaruta They aren't even filming and they are still holding each other. A lot of other co-stars will break off if the camera isn't rolling but I guess to them it would be a shame not to continue. They look really really good. How can a blurry picture give me so many feelings. I need to see this episode but until then I cant wait to see the spoiler pics in the mean time. 

I am so surprised that LJS & HHJ couple pic on LJS's IG has garnered over 802K in LIKES and 40K comments! I bet it even surprised them as well of the overall support and how so many people wish they took their friendship beyond just colleagues.

Everywhere I turn they are touching each other, I mean they were just on stage with each other! Lol did they miss each other that much

w_photo160718193352imbcdrama13.jpg

I think may be because LJS & HHJ is so much compatible, even fans or non-fans really like to see they become a couple / get married.. 

When I saw So Ji Sub & Hyo Joo in Always, I've really like them as a couple but just in that movie.. not in reality.. but it's different from 'W'.. 

I think they should try to date and move forward. :wub:

• Like 12

18 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

I didn't manage to find the eng sub .but according to the chinese sub here 

Yes. LJS says their chemistry is 111%, HHJ then says 99%, left only 0.1%  (haha does she mean their chemistry is still not perfect?) :sweatingbullets:

She immediately changed her answer from 99.99% to 120% after knowing LJS' rating! Hahaha so cute

• Like 10

@wildaffairs Is it too much if I'm asking you to help translate the whole video from the beginning till the end (the presscon video where JS was in a daze and HJ complimenting him) since you understand Chinese. I am sure everybody here who don't understand korean & chinese would like to know the whole conversation to understand what they are talking about..  It will give more context to relate with the body language they are showing :blush: :heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nekodaice said:

She immediately changed her answer from 99.99% to 120% after knowing LJS' rating! Hahaha so cute

That reminds me of the Section TV interview too, when she was asked if JS was close to her ideal type, and she said "Yes...I have to say yes now, don't I", and when JS was asked if she was close to his ideal type he said "Yes, she really is" and she immediately goes "Yes, he really is [my ideal type] too" and JS cracked up. :lol:

• Like 15

Is he happy?

A lot of his fans can tell whether LJS is happy during certain periods of his life by his level of usage of sns. He even says that sometimes when fans haven't seen him upload any of his accounts is because he really doesn't know what to upload, whatever he is doing isn't at all interesting or its a reflection of his mood. Thats why fans always write on his IG telling him it doesn't matter what he posts as long as he posts something because we miss him so. Right now I was thinking that LJS must be extremely happy and content with his life at the moment because ever since he took on the role KC in "W" he has uploaded 29 pictures on IG and W hasn't reached the half way point. So basically 24% of his IG pics are linked to "w" and we have 9 episodes to go plus who knows what else after. That is a impressive ratio there. The MOST he's ever uploaded during any type of filming!! 

For the ones who aren't aware of this, the beautiful photographer of these BTS pics is actually HHJ :wub:

13724646_575852895930687_1513300445_n.jp

13649303_1406921542948604_646278347_n.jp

13736131_1568571033448692_1216657198_n.j

Spoiler

13651827_689726071174822_459219638_n.jpg

CR: mbcdrama_w IG

@wildaffairs Thank you so much for taking the time to translate for everyone here! 

• Like 24