4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Gosh. Hae Sun fans are such trouble makers! :joy:

I didn't realise counting follower numbers is not allowed here. ^_^ Baffled. 

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yes, Yeon Seo was born in 1994 , but I couldn't find the exact date and month

You are always so observant! I didn't know Seori's birthdate too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

You are always so observant! I didn't know Seori's birthdate too!

Episode 17 (of 32) was aired on Aug 21.  

So I'd rather think in that episode Mr. Gong told Soeri that he won't sell the house as her birthday's present . :lol:

@mylovekge

The wrap up party gifts are awesome.  I think SHS must be very happy to see how much her fans love her.

Thank you so much for organizing this :kiss_wink::heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@mylovekge you are too awesome! Thank you!! Such beautiful and artistic work, I wonder if they ate the macarons with such pretty pics on them - I couldn't eat those - I'd shrink wrap and frame them, LoL.

So while I was too busy to add much here, seems there were some very unfortunate banter and some gnashing of teeth, but I am going to ignore everything of that 'incident' because I simply don't have anything good to add, and want to move on, really. I am grateful to all the fans here adding positive vibes and happy thoughts and continuing to make it a safe space for those who like SHS for any and all reasons.

6 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Gosh. Hae Sun fans are such trouble makers! 

Just add a few more letters or a couple more words to your counters to get over the 20 character minimum lazy@jakey09. Or as I've mentioned, just add one of these to each counter -

99CA7D505D2DE39030ACE7

Hundreds, now thousands, to choose from. Or just paste your tweets here too - I like them all.

• Love 7

I am also loving all the stuff @mylovekge and @jakey09 have been adding on IG and twitter. I saw this one, for Baidu Chinese fans, for example. I especially loved this one becoz, of all the clips I have seen of her, this one seems to catch her at 'being herself' the best. If you listen to her voice, saying, "In Korean? Hello ... Bye, Good bye", she has her non-acting voice, which kind reminds me of a prepubescent teenage boy's voice (in fact her nose and lips reminds me of this one adorable distant nephew of mine, LoL). Although she can do anything as an actress now, I really do like her best in all the BTS / off-screen stuff (the guerilla date or the radio interview right before ALML), becoz there we can kind of see what she might be like in more off-guard moments, and you can tell she's really really down to earth and approachable. I can totally see why KMS has a crush on this pretty noona who can cook more than ramen in real life.

So in tribute, a couple of gifs the way I like them - but go listen to the audio and see what I mean. Love those hand motions,too!

giphy.gif In Korean? Hello...

giphy.gif Thanks, thank you.

tumblr_puprcwb0kC1valxs7o3_r1_500.gif It's really this adorable bow-wave and smile that tells me she's completely relaxed, happy and rightly proud to have finished another amazing production in her breathless non-stop sprint since fall of 2015.:sweatingbullets::w00t::wub: Such a cutiepie!  Thanks @jakey09 - keep posting, there's years' worth of stuff to rummage thru on your feeds.:sweatingbullets:

Edited by meechuttso
2nd images broken - good night
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

I am also loving all the stuff @mylovekge and @jakey09 have been adding on IG and twitter. I saw this one, for Baidu Chinese fans, for example. I especially loved this one becoz, of all the clips I have seen of her, this one seems to catch her at 'being herself' the best. If you listen to her voice, saying, "In Korean? Hello ... Bye, Good bye", she has her non-acting voice, which kind reminds me of a prepubescent teenage boy's voice (in fact her nose and lips reminds me of this one adorable distant nephew of mine, LoL). Although she can do anything as an actress now, I really do like her best in all the BTS / off-screen stuff (the guerilla date or the radio interview right before ALML), becoz there we can kind of see what she might be like in more off-guard moments, and you can tell she's really really down to earth and approachable. I can totally see why KMS has a crush on this pretty noona who can cook more than ramen in real life.

So in tribute, a couple of gifs the way I like them - but go listen to the audio and see what I mean. Love those hand motions,too!

In Korean? Hello...

Thanks, thank you.

It's really this adorable bow-wave and smile that tells me she's completely relaxed, happy and rightly proud to have finished another amazing production in her breathless non-stop sprint since fall of 2015.:sweatingbullets::w00t::wub: Such a cutiepie!  Thanks @jakey09 - keep posting, there's years' worth of stuff to rummage thru on your feeds.:sweatingbullets:

She can cook? :scream:

This BTS of Kerastase CF was previously posted in Elle Korea IG in SD quality on Apr 19th .

At that time I wondered where can I watch HD video.

Now I found that. 

But I also found that there's another BTS version.

Does anyone know wher can I watch this ? 

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@meechuttso I was wondering about this since the video came out ... when she said “In Korean?” What other language was she expected to speak? :ph34r::lol:

As if she would speak in Chinese or another language other than Korean right :joy:

She's so cute!

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

As if she would speak in Chinese or another language other than Korean right :joy:

She's so cute!

She is my cutie pie! 

I was hoping maybe she worked on her English and wanted to show off! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ve been watching episodes of 5 Enough over the last several weeks. It’s a long 54-episode ride but I want to see as many of Shin Hye Sun’s performances as I can. But another female character in this show caught my attention – Im Soo Hyang in the role of Jang Jin Joo.  I love her character in this drama and she’s very beautiful.  So, I thought I’d see what she’s been up to lately and I found a 2018 drama called My ID is Gangnam Beauty in which she plays the main role. The reason I’m bringing it up here is because at about the 1:50 point in the first episode people are walking past giant pictures of beautiful women’s faces in a subway and one of them looks to me like it's an image of Shin Hye Sun. This drama seems to be about what it means to be physically beautiful in Korea and the extent women will go to attain beauty ie: plastic surgery. While people are walking past this giant picture, the voice over is talking about being satisfied with an average face while viewers are looking at the beautiful face of who I think is SHS. I could be wrong but if I’m right this is just an interesting piece of trivia for your entertainment pleasure.

I don't know how to upload screen shots so if you feel like it check it out.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

I’ve been watching episodes of 5 Enough over the last several weeks. It’s a long 54-episode ride but I want to see as many of Shin Hye Sun’s performances as I can. But another female character in this show caught my attention – Im Soo Hyang in the role of Jang Jin Joo.  I love her character in this drama and she’s very beautiful.  So, I thought I’d see what she’s been up to lately and I found a 2018 drama called My ID is Gangnam Beauty in which she plays the main role. The reason I’m bringing it up here is because at about the 1:50 point in the first episode people are walking past giant pictures of beautiful women’s faces in a subway and one of them looks to me like it's an image of Shin Hye Sun. This drama seems to be about what it means to be physically beautiful in Korea and the extent women will go to attain beauty ie: plastic surgery. While people are walking past this giant picture, the voice over is talking about being satisfied with an average face while viewers are looking at the beautiful face of who I think is SHS. I could be wrong but if I’m right this is just an interesting piece of trivia for your entertainment pleasure.

I don't know how to upload screen shots so if you feel like it check it out.

Really? I need to check that out! *Runs off to check*

• LOL 1

On 7/19/2019 at 11:24 AM, mylovekge said:

ISH and SHS supporter here, @Man-O-Man :heart:

Which episode is this you're talking about? I didn't notice this in MIIGB. 

Sorry I was off the grid for a bit. I'm referring to the first 2 minutes of the first episode. Starts at about 1 minute 45 seconds. The picture with the blue background. I watched the whole episode and I think it will be an interesting series. Hope you find it.

12 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

Sorry I was off the grid for a bit. I'm referring to the first 2 minutes of the first episode. Starts at about 1 minute 45 seconds. The picture with the blue background. I watched the whole episode and I think it will be an interesting series. Hope you find it.

That's not Hyesun right :lol:

I've been so busy but there're many things that should be archived here, so this is my Shin Hye Sun's weekly wrap-up.

(P.S. For anyone who PM me, please expect delay response, sorry :tears:

From Kocowa's IG.

Also SHS in red.  :love:

(credit @shs89831 IG)

ak2OG3J.jpg

Kim Bo Mi's interview mentioned Shin Hye Sun

(credit : @shinhsarchive twitter)

Spoiler

From Sunnyj806  IG story on 2019.07.21

Spoiler

t79xOBa.jpg

Collection of Shin Hye Sun's wrap up party dresses.

Spoiler

Fan Art

Spoiler

wz4ZaJX.jpg

t521Vmv.jpg

vNHfg0R.jpg

credit IG

@daniard3011

@elviarahardjo

@kineishikesh

Old videos that I just found HD 1080p version.

Spoiler

For 30but17's lovers.

Spoiler

1l5mQc5.jpg

Young Seo-ri and Woo-jin meet each other again in upcoming SBS mini drama 'Condition of 17 year old' (verbatim translation).  4x 30min episodes, broadcast on August 5&6.

From @secretsforests twitter

HLoIaSV.jpgCZlpNC3.jpg

Mike Wajoski mentioned Shin Hye Sun.

(I wish I could find time to translate this someday)

Spoiler

See you next time !  :joy:

0NuyHTp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 7