[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

36 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Thank u for sharing bts... :wub:

I`m blushing look them now... psh really like touch krw right? Director has said cut but psh still hold his hand... :wub: and they really enjoy that scene especially fishing scene.. and hug scene psh really wanna hug him she is like comfort when hug him.. ;) I think shipper them will be continue hahaha... #how cuteeee...

Kang soo will.be great actor I.think... I.like so  much his acting..  :wub:

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, trust3 said:

i'm curious how ep18,19 and 20 will bring us ...

please let there be proposal scene, engagement scene, wedding scene and happy family scene ...

Agree.. They've been through a lot.. It's time for them to be happy..

HAPPY ALMOST 1000 PAGES, EVERYBODY!!!! 

You guys are all crazy patients.. Bravo!! Without ep 18 to be watched, you even got more crazier..LOL.. 

• Like 16

Happy 1000th page!!! Happier to watch the latest BTS and happiest to witness a closer and more comfortable OTP!!!! Gosh KRW initiated a high five and look at how Shin Hye hug KRW in that rehearsal scene, no inhibitions and awkwardness, so spontaneous and natural!!!!! Kyaaaaaaahhhhh! I can't stop smiling here!!!!

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

what is this?? they are sitting on the bed?? same clothes like the last scene??

emmm... are the plan to doing something?? 

JH calm HJ tears on the bed?? sound so tempting 

I'm curious to find out too! From the looks of it, the bed and the room they're in is neither of their rooms/ beds too! 

• Like 16