[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

9 hours ago, zia28 said:

Yup, we should remember the fact it is a healing drama about JH/HJ..no more heartbreaking story..it's about how they find a true love and defend it..if the moment you scared because a preview or the next ep..you can watch all the teaser again..trust me, that can keep you a positive mind about the end of this drama, happy ending..:)

I sure hope for a happy ending. It is not being mature I suppose, but when a drama doesn't have a good ending, however much I liked the drama beforehand, I would not bother to watch the subbed last episode. I would drop the drama from my radar. But a drama that I liked that had a good ending, I would revisit it from time to time, and would remember it fondly.

• Like 20

@USAFarmgirl I love your post. Indeed I feel the same way with many of the leads in the dramas that Ive been engrossed in to a point where I even think wtf?? how are they still single? hahaha! I know they must be busy bees but still single??? I will leave it to their own fate and hold my breath (by a tiny thin thread as I still need to breathe) till one day the good news break out. :D

@evie7 @kate_USA Keeping the faith right?? One can only hope just like puppy too. :P ONE MORE DAY TO GO PATIENTS!! HANG IN THERE! :D

f392ebcc782755f09e31e90617758429.png

cr Dc gallery

• Like 23

41 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

This scene was on the initial preview.  Will this be a reconciliation scene??? hmmmmmmm:w00t::wub::phew:

I sure hope soooooooooo!!!! :blush:

51 minutes ago, egp said:

I sure hope for a happy ending. It is not being mature I suppose, but when a drama doesn't have a good ending, however much I liked the drama beforehand, I would not bother to watch the subbed last episode. I would drop the drama from my radar. But a drama that I liked that had a good ending, I would revisit it from time to time, and would remember it fondly.

I def agree with your sentiments.. there has been many a dramas that I just can't go back to watch even though I loved the early episodes. 

But I have hope and faith in our writer! 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, egp said:

I know..but for doctors i have a good feeling about the ending and storyline because i hear this script won an award (correct me if i'm wrong)..moreover it's just aired 10 ep and we still have 10 ep, i think it's fairly appropriate if we have some conflict in the middle of story as long as they don't drag a conflict too long..i trust you writernim and production team..:)

• Like 23

6 hours ago, evie7 said:

Thank you chingu! I'm sure we will be around for a while:wub: I haven't made it yet to the shipper thread since it takes me until Saturday afternoon to catch up in this one. I'm sure we will be hanging on to any kind soul's fan fictions about our OTP's married life, pics, fmv's

@maria1983  Just keep thinking about shower/shirtless scenes evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifDon't let you mind take you to tragic endings. Stay positive  

right.. i almost wondering, usually in the middle ep like this we already have few fanfict around.. but seems like everybody quite satisfied with the story, so they didn't make any other story anymore.

• Like 18

Thanks for the preview. 

I think, the best relationships are born from a deep understanding of each other. Misunderstandings provide us a different view of each other, therefore they're good in helping us to get to know each other more. I'm sure JH and HJ will be able to reach a point of agreement, their love for one another seems strong enough to weather any storm. I would say including IJ. Omg, she's back. I guess when someone else wants your partner, it can make you want him more...in a good way. ;) 

• Like 23

I didn't see any Shin HYe BTS outdoor shooting this week. Probably all her scene for episode 11 and 12 was indoor shoot.viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

credit pic to the owner

9 hours ago, maria1983 said:

I believe this is the reason why HJ will say those words in the preview  . :( She's not sure of JH love anymore ? 

Because IJ know JH better than HJ & JH didn't say "I love you" directly to HJ

• Like 19

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

few more photos 

Happy Sunday everyone! tomorrow is monday ah!

Spoiler

ea39c6deb48f8c54a9cb255032292df5e0fe7f19

Spoiler

e4e3b2d6277f9e2fc577fc771730e924b999f3fc

Spoiler

1bb7b8b1cb1349543269391b5e4e9258d0094ac6

ea39c6deb48f8c54a9cb255032292df5e0fe7f19hilarious yoon do. Rather thn his serious chrcters in pinochio and 6 dragon, i thnk dr yoon do is very similar to him in real worlds. He is friendly and loyal too *in running man* .

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, alcides14 said:
Help in make this dream come true:)
VOTE FOR PARK SHIN HYE  a.k.a Doctor YHJ

2016 GODDESS of ASIA
she is on page #1 , position 10, please lets work togheter to bring her to first place.
this is the link. The vote is free of charge, it can be done every 30 minutes. WE CAN DO IT.

Done..

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

hilarious yoon do. Rather thn his serious chrcters in pinochio and 6 dragon, i thnk dr yoon do is very similar to him in real worlds. He is friendly and loyal too *in running man* .

I love him so much in the six flying dragons. Also in doctors. If you noticed, he didn't talk too much during interview in group. Little bit quite. Mybe because he felt, he's not vvip person also host didn't asked him. So he just sit down. 

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, alcides14 said:
Help in make this dream come true:)
VOTE FOR PARK SHIN HYE  a.k.a Doctor YHJ

2016 GODDESS of ASIA
she is on page #1 , position 10, please lets work togheter to bring her to first place.
this is the link. The vote is free of charge, it can be done every 30 minutes. WE CAN DO IT.
Inst: press on the heart on Park Shin Hye picture, a screen will pop, you need to enter the letters and numbers to prove you not a robot, then press on little blue rectangle on the bottom, and a message that your vote went through will   show.:D

DONE

• Like 17