[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Just now, caray said:

No doubt about it, he looks just about F.I.N.E. in everything and nothing. :D 

But golly, those shoes!!!! Can we get proper shoes for him?????? 

but i like the shoes haha

in nothing we didn't saw him in this drama ...yet . hahahaha

• Like 14

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

but i like the shoes haha

in nothing we didn't saw him in this drama ...yet . hahahaha

I like his shoes too but not together with some of the outfits he's worn. :) But that's my personal preference speaking. :) 

We can only ask the drama gods to grant us our wish for a shower scene. Maybe he can ponder over HJ's words and questions over a shower scene??? Yes???? ;) 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

Come on chingu!!! Why so sad!! Removed all your negative feelings pls and be strong!

Every relationship has good and bad moment. We should learn dancing in the rain while waiting the storm to pass through! 

jH and HJ are now dancing in the rain. When storm pass through and soon both of them can enjoy a normal couple life. 

I'm very confident that JH/HJ will get marry becoz HJ said if she should love someone that must be JH. As for JH pls listen to NO WAY -- the lyrics explained JH's feeling.

Don't say you are sorry No way...

Don't say you can't be with me NO WAY. 

Dont leave me no way

you are everything in my life

Becoz I have you now so I can't love anyone else 

JH loves HJ -- this will never changed. Once he make up his mind he will stick with it. Just like he told YD he will get what he want and never once fail. 

Be strong patients. 

Agree with you 100%..we should enjoy this drama with positive mind..the teaser and also every lyrics of OST just say that..No way JHHJ not get married..love your comment so much, really..keep positive patients..positive..positive..:wub:

• Like 20

Just now, caray said:

I like his shoes too but not together with some of the outfits he's worn. :) But that's my personal preference speaking. :) 

We can only ask the drama gods to grant us our wish for a shower scene or an xxx scene. Maybe he can ponder over HJ's words and questions over a shower scene??? Yes???? ;) 

omg , you ask to much ...is a drama .  but still can have lovely romantic kissing scenes .

I believe he will not gonna eat , sleep , drink tomorrow ...he will just stay and be sad .

The same with his HJ . She will be all sad ... and because she will want to hug JH she will hug the fluffy toy and thinking about him . I believe they will have a hard time , and lots of insecure moments , maybe even they will reach to a point where they will say let's remain just friends , but i believe they will not gonna stay like this for long .

• Like 16

there a lot pic krw with phone, maybe  his girlfriend feel insecure because he shooting with a goddess, excellent personality, ideal type his man so his gf contact non stop KRW. or maybe, krw contact shinhhye "when are you arrived for shooting?" I feel very lonely without you" I need you to by my side", "please quickly come here":P:P:P"I want to Hug you tight":blush::blush::blush:

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

omg , you ask to much ...is a drama .  but still can have lovely romantic kissing scenes .

I believe he will not gonna eat , sleep , drink tomorrow ...he will just stay and be sad .

The same with his HJ . She will be all sad ... and because she will want to hug JH she will hug the fluffy toy and thinking about him . I believe they will have a hard time , and lots of insecure moments , maybe even they will reach to a point where they will say let's remain just friends , but i believe they will not gonna stay like this for long .

Hahaha one can only dream. :) 

I'm hoping for the opposite actually. I don't think they'll be miserable for long but I sincerely hope that JH will take the time to really think on her words because he's been taking on other people's burdens as his own for far too long. What I hope to see in this drama is that both will learn to rely on each other, accept each other's strengths and weaknesses and all.

Most importantly to me is I want to see how he tackles HJ's questions and insecurities, what he'll say to her that will be the tipping point for her to accept him wholeheartedly. She's already halfway there but she needs the assurance. We can see that he loves her very much and won't stray but she can't see what we see. I'm looking forward to see how the writer will resolve this issue that they have. :)

So chin up, cheer up! They're not going to stay miserable for long! :) 

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, caray said:

Hahaha one can only dream. :) 

I'm hoping for the opposite actually. I don't think they'll be miserable for long but I sincerely hope that JH will take the time to really think on her words because he's been taking on other people's burdens as his own for far too long. What I hope to see in this drama is that both will learn to rely on each other, accept each other's strengths and weaknesses and all.

Most importantly to me is I want to see how he tackles HJ's questions and insecurities, what he'll say to her that will be the tipping point for her to accept him wholeheartedly. She's already halfway there but she needs the assurance. We can see that he loves her very much and won't stray but she can't see what we see. I'm looking forward to see how the writer will resolve this issue that they have. :)

So chin up, cheer up! They're not going to stay miserable for long! :) 

Yes , exactly like this . And hope for a short period of time as well . Where they will think , and cry , and not eating ... I also want that moment when he will say to her not to be worry ..and so one , and so one ... are so many posibility . hm ,hm ...bring it one !!! :)

• Like 19