[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

38 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Yes , i hope so . He knows how to make delicious food . Maybe they even will use KRW cooking book that he publish in 2009 ... if i remember corectly . Yes , Yes ... he must do this . C'mon JH ... ACT LIKE THIS , GO TO HER , BRING HER IN YOU HOUSE AND , AND ...COOK FOR HER pray

and play toy machine with HJ... one of it hold the proposal ring on it... 

• Like 18

Everybody seems so tired, the effect of live shooting...Samchoon was sleeping or drunk? He wrote : We drink till die/1 life 2 live 4 drink...I don't think it was part of the drama, because we could see the script near his foot

viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

credit pic to the owner

JH was so bussy...we saw his BTS everywhere, up and down the escalator, running, has scene with KTH and MH but we didn't see much other actors and actresses....

credit to instagram owner

7 minutes ago, Agie said:

JH was so bussy...we saw his BTS everywhere, up and down the escalator, running, has scene with KTH and MH but we didn't see much other actors and actresses....

omg , he looks amazing in that video . black pants and tie . and nice shoes . Hm , i wonder why is JH dressed like this ... hm , his love life change ? :D

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

omg , he looks amazing in that video . black pants and tie . and nice shoes . Hm , i wonder why is JH dressed like this ... hm , his love life change ? :D

From all BTS we have...how many times JH change his outfit...if we can count it, maybe we will know the time span for episode 11 and 12...the downside is in all BTS I saw...I didn't see JH smile one bit...all his BTS looks gloomy to me...That's why we have to help him finding HJ :D.. where is this girl hiding...scratching my head:P

Finally ....I found her...dancing like maniac hehehehe...Geez this girl....quick find your JH and make him smile..

viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

credit pic to the owner

20 minutes ago, Agie said:

From all BTS we have...how many times JH change his outfit...if we can count it, maybe we will know the time span for episode 11 and 12...the downside is in all BTS I saw...I didn't see JH smile one bit...all his BTS looks gloomy to me...That's why we have to help him finding HJ :D.. where is this girl hiding...scratching my head:P

Yes , seams that hard times wait for our kids :(

no more love for them this week .

But maybe all bad for the best ... they will understand something from all this fight with feelings ... like i said hope they will suffer a lot ...like feeling that they can breath :))))

Omg , i believe i will wach lots ot times that video ... JH looks so fresh , i don't know , even if he seams sad ...is something wow about him :D 

• Like 14

7 Gorgeous men who became megastars after filming with Park Shin Hye

by whatadrama on Thu, Jul 21, 2016

f033ce33-bac1-4a6c-b29e-26d205c28fd9.jpg
 0  44149

Spoiler

You already know that Park Shin Hye is popular even among celebrities. But did you also know that Park Shin Hye has a knack for making her partners even more popular? Many actors rose to even greater stardom afters having appeared in a drama or a music video with her. Scroll down to reveal the seven gorgeous men!

1. Lee Jong Suk

35b74bb9-799b-46de-9952-5363caee072a.jpg

We've adored Lee Jong Seok since I Hear Your Voice (2013) and Doctor Stranger(2014), but it was after Pinocchio with Park Shin Hye that he left all the earmarks of a flower boy! I still can’t get over Shin Hye and Jong Suk’s chemistry in Pinocchio.

2. Lee Min Ho

8564542a-501e-435b-b757-129a0eab451d.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Ku Hye Sun’s Boys Over Flowers (2009) was an international hit, but he marked his name as a Hallyu star after Heirs with Park Shin Hye.

3. Kim Woo Bin

b5e5dc3c-6bff-42db-b855-cb7696098645.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, who was a new model-turned-actor, became one of Korea’s top flower boys after Heirs with Shin Hye.

4. Yong Joong Hyung

63949c0e-9743-4d02-9245-879c5a4289ba.jpg

Beast’s Yong Joon Hyung and Park Shin Hye met through her single My Dear(2014). Shin Hye has said that Yong Joon Hyung is her best male friend on several occasions. Recently, he sent her food and snack trucks to the Doctor Crush filming set

Spoiler

5. Jung Yong Hwa

84ade87f-5033-4ad2-b2f9-072a177d429e.jpg

CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa is now better known as a singer, but he got his first start in You Are Beautiful with Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk. Did you know that he has removed Kim Jong Kook’s name tag twice in Running Man?

6. Jang Geun Suk

39b863c7-43d1-4c7c-b016-9654ec7622df.jpg

Jang Geun Suk has been popular in Korea since his debut at age 6, after filming You Are Beautiful with Park Shin Hye, his fanbase expanded internationally, and he accrued a lot of Japanese fans.

7. Yoo Seung Ho

9e129baa-4ff0-4749-8c5f-488a9c2bbd69.jpg

The Remember actor starred in So Ji Sub’s music video Eraser (2013) with Park Shin Hye in his second mini-album 6 p.m. Playground. Watch Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye kiss in the music video!

8ac4d3a9-ba87-4079-a12d-801a714803ad.jpg

Honorable mentions

8. So Ji Sub

b738596d-2357-4125-9897-e0e7fc0a8d22.jpg

Did you know that So Ji Sub and Park Shin Hye played lovers in his music video 6 p.m. Playground?

9. Yoon Shi Yoon

b5a41e1e-3560-4e4c-9592-24d906c7726d.jpg

After his breaking lead role in Baker King Kim Tak Goo, he starred in the romantic comedy Flower Boy Next Door with Park Shin Hye.

Did you enjoy this list? Also check out 15 lovely photos of Park Shin Hye and her guy friends!

Doctor Crush
  • Like 21

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

you know... suddenly i feel it would be a good experience for PSH to act as wife and mother in this drama... it will be a big step for her and will not limit her acting skills...

Yes , i feel the same ... like we must see them as parents :D 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, the initial translation was slightly off on OHJ's statement. She actually says "I'm going to not be able to live without Teacher, but then if Teacher doesn't love me any more, then what will I do?" So, she's actually posing 2 conditional statements.  That IF she gets to the point that she can't live without him, and IF he decides he doesn't love her, then what? I think that since HJ is a thinker, considering such conditions is in character. 

Also, with the phrasing, I'm actually wondering if it's an extended conversation with Yoon Do or with Ji Hong.  In the preview, Yoon Do is the one who actually says "...so that means you don't love anyone" and I think was referring to HJ not actually loving anyone as yet, though I think that it was credited to a statement about the women in neurosurgery considering someone an ideal type. Yoon Do then follows that by saying "It means that without considering Dr. Yoo, I'll continue on my own path." 

We find out on Monday, I guess.

@stoppyse - Thanks for the clarification of HJ statement/thoughts in EP 11 preview.

Agree- HJ words/thoughts are in character.
IMO she is a thinker and planner as well as a doer who will not let a situation remain unaddressed for long.  I see from her now clarified words/thoughts that her walls are close to going back up-- JH you need to act NOW.
-- I hope these are words said to JH - not just her inner thoughts or said to anyone else - to me they show her real fear of ending up like her mother.  JH must know/understand how imbedded into her heart this fear is.

Doer-She does act when a situation occurs, without hesitating in a clear straightforward manner ---such as the EP 1 ER incident where time was critical,

Thinker- When time is not critical, step back, just for a moment and think what must be done- YD situation - she knew he was interested in her, time was not critical to resolving at that moment, but she does not put it off for long and allow it to grow stronger for YD to think he may have a chance--she has thought about it for approx a couple of days and come to the answer that romance/love,  if she is going to be open to it - then only JH could be the one -- Now is the time to make clear her answer to YD and she accepts having lunch with him,

Planner- She wants to know the truth of why her grandmother died and bring it out into the light- She knew she could not do that as a High School student- she has planned what she needed to accomplish to be in a position to find that truth- she has now reached that point in her plan and has moved into putting it into action- she will discover the truth.
HJ is a genius and my #1 Kdrama heroine - she has been able to build a plan that also meets her own dreams and her grandmothers- Her grandmother wished her to be a doctor and I believe her time with her mother had already had her thinking of being a doctor and her helping JH save the pregnant women solidified her own dream.
After all, with her intelligence she could have, if her only thought was to bring to the light and justice (prefer this word to revenge, as I think it more clearly matches what HJ is doing)  her grandmothers death by becoming a great Prosecutor.

Only a day away from finding out the context of HJ statement - another great episode for sure -- Now time to back read all the, for me, overnight posts.

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, Kfan7172 said:

IMO she is a thinker and planner as well as a doer who will not let a situation remain unaddressed for long.  I see from her now clarified words/thoughts that her walls are close to going back up-- JH you need to act NOW.

Yes , NOW ...

Good point :)  But i believe even JH has some questions ...and like i said before , i believe something will happen in the beginning of tomorrow episode that will change all . At the begining in worse i believe .

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

he looks amazing in that oufit . black tie ... :D

No doubt about it, he looks just about F.I.N.E. in everything and nothing. :D 

But golly, those shoes!!!! Can we get proper shoes for him?????? 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Yes , i feel the same ... like we must see them as parents :D 

Is it possible? I want them to be a parent too with little JH and HJ...and for that we have to upgrade their sleeping scene..not only in soccer field but in......(fill in the blank as you wish...LOL):P:phew:

CoHzqHvVMAEr7bX.jpg

credit pic to the owner