[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

My apologies I am cutting out your part. I couldn't help but agree with you. I wish Hong Dad to help out JH and HJ. He doesn't look the pushy scheming type like SW's dad for power. The fact that JH is 40 and unmarried shows that. I am sure he will be a strong supporter of our OTP. I can already see him being a father figure to HJ. The father is miss frm her life. 

So true. The way JH's dad looks at HJ is just like a dad doting on the daughter. Or shall I say daughter-in-law? :wub:

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Im watching bts all over again and i wonder if kim rae won always fix his lead women's hair in the other of his dramas? Coz im not his fans bfore evnthght i watch wich str r u cm from and love in havard so im quite curious abt him.

Now im already fallin in love for him :bawling: ottokae... then what will happen to me? *Sme question with hyejung*

he's  shy ...depends of his female costar . i believe here is like this because of PSH . Maybe she knows how to make him confortable with her , don't know . He will have 2 movie release soon . So .... you will see him . :D

4 minutes ago, zia28 said:

Yup, we should remember the fact it is a healing drama about JH/HJ..no more heartbreaking story..it's about how they find a true love and defend it..if the moment you scared because a preview or the next ep..you can watch all the teaser again..trust me, that can keep you a positive mind about the end of this drama, happy ending..:)

THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU !!

Happy ending , we refuse another way hahahaha

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

he's  shy ...depends of his female costar . i believe here is like this because of PSH . Maybe she knows how to make him confortable with her , don't know . He will have 2 movie release soon . So .... you will see him . :D

THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU !!

Happy ending , we refuse another way hahahaha

EXACTLY i am sure it will be a happy ending. we are mid way through. I am sure there is more to get through, I am looking forward to seeing the progress of the couple. it would be weird for both of them to jump into a relationship like that without some self healing first.

thank you for the translation for ep 11. I cant quite figure out how the episode is going to play out still. but then again most previews are edited not in order of events that happen in the episode. so it may seem confusing.

but HJ confession at the end. WOW! she is brave! i am looking forward to more interaction between JH and HJ.

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

EXACTLY i am sure it will be a happy ending. we are mid way through. I am sure there is more to get through, I am looking forward to seeing the progress of the couple. it would be weird for both of them to jump into a relationship like that without some self healing first.

thank you for the translation for ep 11. I cant quite figure out how the episode is going to play out still. but then again most previews are edited not in order of events that happen in the episode. so it may seem confusing.

but HJ confession at the end. WOW! she is brave! i am looking forward to more interaction between JH and HJ.

Yes , she knows that she's in love ... but maybe a little scared about this feeling . Hope JH will make her feel safe ...and will understand her fears .

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Spoiler

Im watching his intrview with LMH fr gangnam movie and he is quite straight forwrd and funny (ilaughsomuch). But i didnt watch gngnam yet thought i want to wtch it, i read in smewhre someone wtch gngnam and felt krw is byeontae even in doctors :astonished: . Kinda 18++ rate i guess. Aftr doctors end i will watch it so tht i cn keep fresh image of KRW in doctors:wub:

I dont wnt to watch punch bcz the drama is very heavy. Im not good to taste heavy drama, or lets say im afraid of tht kind of drama. Akkapta jjinja (im at loss)~ 

PsH alwys made her costar at ease and bright mood.. :D

• Like 23

You guys are so AWESOME i just finished back reading 10 pages, first of all thank you sooo sooo much for always updating in this thread im so lucky to be here and im so excited for monday because of the preview. 

Why all of the girl doctors in this drama have that kind of bangs? Hehehe and also the female lead doctor in W. They are all so pretty but Dr. Hye Jung is the prettiest thats why Dr. Hong loves her xD 

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, Rin90 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Im watching his intrview with LMH fr gangnam movie and he is quite straight forwrd and funny (ilaughsomuch). But i didnt watch gngnam yet thought i want to wtch it, i read in smewhre someone wtch gngnam and felt krw is byeontae even in doctors :astonished: . Kinda 18++ rate i guess. Aftr doctors end i will watch it so tht i cn keep fresh image of KRW in doctors:wub:

I dont wnt to watch punch bcz the drama is very heavy. Im not good to taste heavy drama, or lets say im afraid of tht kind of drama. Akkapta jjinja (im at loss)~ 

Yes , he's very funy , very . And he's not afraid to make jokes about him . And i am always surprised that he talks a lot . And if he see a woman who's beautiful he say it . hahahaha

hm , not yet monday ? :)

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, Insaniquesome said:

You guys are so AWESOME i just finished back reading 10 pages, first of all thank you sooo sooo much for always updating in this thread im so lucky to be here and im so excited for monday because of the preview. 

Why all of the girl doctors in this drama have that kind of bangs? Hehehe and also the female lead doctor in W. They are all so pretty but Dr. Hye Jung is the prettiest thats why Dr. Hong loves her xD 

I think bangs is the in-thing now in Korea. Not only in Doctors n W, notice it in UF n LFG as well. 

• Like 15

I've read all the comments here .. happy to read it all. I can't comment on the next episode. I am quite speechless about it.

I will wait for it... still anticipating. Hope JH and HJ  will resolve their issues and be happy together...

• Like 17

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

In Joo's return couldn't be more perfect.  There will be alot of catching up between the 3 friends (her, JH & Paran).  

Hye Jung is amazing we all know that but when it comes to matter of the heart, no one is free of insecurity. When JH didn't confide to HJ about his worry on his dad's condition...that created an insecurity for Hye Jung. She had thought JH doesn't find her good enough to be a source of comfort and strength. 

13 years ago, HJ felt insecure when In Joo talked to her. She has nothing to offer to Jihong that time but a burden. And so she work hard to be the best that she can be so no one would looked down on her including MH who operated on her grandma. Now InJoo is back as new chief doctor...and she understand Jihong more. This could be another reason for HJ to feel insecure. 

Didn't In Jo tell JH, in the Maryland rain scene, that they both knew whom he really loved?  I gather HJ, and, that's why she, IJ, got married because she couldn't compete with his memory of HJ. 

Edited by dramalover245
  • Like 18

42 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Yes , he's very funy , very . And he's not afraid to make jokes about him . And i am always surprised that he talks a lot . And if he see a woman who's beautiful he say it . hahahaha

hm , not yet monday ? :)

Not yet :anguished:

13 pages more to reach 550, next we will reach 600 pages . Super fast yet we felt extra slow to welcome  uri monday~

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Rin90 said:

Im watching bts all over again and i wonder if kim rae won always fix his lead women's hair in the other of his dramas? Coz im not his fans bfore evnthght i watch wich str r u cm from and love in havard so im quite curious abt him.

Now im already fallin in love for him :bawling: ottokae... then what will happen to me? *Sme question with hyejung*

Not. Lately his co-star little bit old. Can't fix his lead female's hair. Mybe with PSH, he felt more comfortable. They're can talk anything. What I know Kim Rae Won not so hyper & he's shy man. But when he meet someone he can get along, he will speak a lot. Joking etc. Kim Tae Hae also close with him ... He's her taste but she choose Rain he he

• Like 19

47 minutes ago, Insaniquesome said:

Plus park shin hye is real beauty. I mean, natural beauty. And she has big heart. Hong songsaeng lucky guy~

• Like 22

22 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Not yet :anguished:

13 pages more to reach 550, next we will reach 600 pages . Super fast yet we felt extra slow to welcome  uri monday~

oh , monday ...why you are so far ?

i believe first time in my life to love mondays . :))))

And i hope all will be okay ...and they will solve all the problems .  pray

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, amadeus said:

I am re watching the episode where IJ talked to HJ. I think that's the reason why she's quite afraid that maybe JH will not love her anymore. As IJ said there that they don't match to  each other....  But HJ don't worry you  are always in JH's hear for life :heart: 

HJ :heart:JH       forever

I believe this is the reason why HJ will say those words in the preview  . :( She's not sure of JH love anymore ? 

• Like 17

i mean ...of course she's not sure ...i was talking about love , but he never said to her I LOVE YOU . And i believe some other things from the begining of the next episode will change all , is someting that we don't see . :)

• Like 20