[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

So, the initial translation was slightly off on OHJ's statement. She actually says "I'm going to not be able to live without Teacher, but then if Teacher doesn't love me any more, then what will I do?" So, she's actually posing 2 conditional statements.  That IF she gets to the point that she can't live without him, and IF he decides he doesn't love her, then what? I think that since HJ is a thinker, considering such conditions is in character. 

Also, with the phrasing, I'm actually wondering if it's an extended conversation with Yoon Do or with Ji Hong.  In the preview, Yoon Do is the one who actually says "...so that means you don't love anyone" and I think was referring to HJ not actually loving anyone as yet, though I think that it was credited to a statement about the women in neurosurgery considering someone an ideal type. Yoon Do then follows that by saying "It means that without considering Dr. Yoo, I'll continue on my own path." 

We find out on Monday, I guess.

Thanks @stroppyse for the more accurate translations. :) It totally makes more sense now more than before. I like that HJ is showing her more vulnerable side and insecurities to JH and that JH is taking the time to think (and strategize) about how he should take the next step with her. He has to be delicate going forward because of the hurts she's been through. It makes me feel positive that JH WILL definitely assure her that it's all or nothing for him. Because as much as she wants to be in this relationship, her parents' marriage failure is putting a big dent in her moving forward. It's kinda sad that she only has her parents' marital failure and physical abuse by her stepmother to go by. And I understand how much of it plays out in her relationship with others. She's okay with SC because it never went beyond friendship though I very much believe SC would have loved it if she accepted him romantically. The one thing I like about SC is that after knowing her and what she went through, he never forced her into a romantic relationship with him. I like that he honours their friendship. I hope that going forward, JH will show her the value of a relationship that's built on love, respect, communication, commitment and most importantly, trust. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither are relationships forged in day either. Both parties have to be committed to each other. And that's what I want to see in the following episodes regardless of what the writer throws in their path. IJ? Pish posh! She's just but a stepping stone for HJ to confirm her feelings for JH. The ball is now back in JH's court, I only hope he doesn't take too long to get his girl back. :) Can we have Monday for time to think and make up and Tuesday for date nights, all the hugs, kisses, hand-holding and cheese? Missing the cheese here show. Bring some of it back please! Sharp cheese, soft cheese, all kinds of cheese! :P 

CoHFSD_UsAAxkBq.jpg

Btw, I agree with everyone else's comments on JH's clothes. He's looks very Ajusshi-ish in ­­the above still. T-shirt, cropped pants and sneakers! SHUDDERS!! I want a more put together look for him! 

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

@maria1983  @Agie and  @maria1983...your posts crack me up!!!...hahahahahhaha:lol::lol::blush:

you said two times my name  ...that means i am two times crazy . hahaha

Thank you , we just try to make our obsession a little more enjoyable . haha  "fist step ; deny "  I believe i never in my life was so interesting in a story like this one from Doctors ... this drama " eat"a lot from my free time . :)

And till tomorrow is a lot of time to wait ...and i still believe we will sufer a lot with JH and HJ and we will be like ; go  to her , do this , do that ... why you dont say anything to her ? good , not look how you suffer because of you indecision ...

• Like 14

12 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

This role really fits to KRW for real. This a part of an interview made in 2015 for cosmopolitan. 

Who could fit your definition of a “real man”?

Guido played by Roberto Benigni in the movie “Life is Beautiful”. Looking at how passionate he was about life, I thought to myself that this is what being a strong man in this world is about.

Reveal hidden contents

Do you remember this photoshoot? 

cosmo-kim-rae-won.jpg?w=768

We know KWR is introvert and shy in real life. But his opinion about a "real man" definition really amazed me and it fits so well with JH character. Guido, Guido, so a lovely, passionate and cheerful character. So, this makes me think he is really enjoying this role. :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

life-is-beautiful-4.gif

:)

Thank you for your post.:)
The movie “Life is Beautiful” :wub: This is one of my favorite movies.

Guido... teacher Hong... In this there is something ;)

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, Agie said:

Wìll he be scare or happy when he read that we admire his  chest muscle and want to undressing him.....LOL:P

ROFL ! Not just his chest muscle, it is also his hands, his adam's apple and i think i saw someone post picture of his calves :D:D hahahaaa...you are all byeontae from ALL angles :w00t::w00t:

• Like 18

PSH is really amazing - now at 4.5 mil on instagram! Doctors is soaring for sure! 

Let's have faith in the show and how it unfolds! So far we have been proven wrong on our predictions so it might be a positive turn this week. In any case, spreading positivity all around! 

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, caray said:

Can we have Monday for time to think and make up and Tuesday for date nights, all the hugs, kisses, hand-holding and cheese? Missing the cheese here show. Bring some of it back please! Sharp cheese, soft cheese, all kinds of cheese! :P 

Will be perfect . Yes,  we miss cheese . But i believe this week is about venom :(((

But , but ...i can't wait to see JH in green , he looks amazing in that color , accentuate the colour of his skin , and to see HJ with the toy , yay  ...she really suffer pour girl :(

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Will be perfect . Yes,  we miss cheese . But i believe this week is about venom :(((

But , but ...i can't wait to see JH in green , he looks amazing in that color , accentuate the colour of his skin , and to see HJ with the toy , yay  ...she really suffer pour girl :(

Haha I like that. "This week is about venom" and funnily enough, green is usually the colour associated with venom (and jealousy) in many dramas. So I'm guessing jealousy will rear its ugly head on Monday? 

IKR?! Poor HJ now has to wait for JH's answer. 

giphy.gif

Maybe we'll see JH preparing something spectacular for HJ as his answer? *fingers crossed*

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, caray said:

Maybe we'll see JH preparing something spectacular for HJ as his answer? *fingers crossed*

tomorrow ? hahaha

omg , we are imposible , we want so much , so quickly haha but i adore see them together , and cheese ...

4 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

JH loves HJ -- this will never changed. Once he make up his mind he will stick with it. Just like he told YD he will get what he want and never once fail. 

Be strong patients. 

fighting !!! :)

• Like 15

Just now, kate_USA said:

I hope they will a scene where JH will cook for HJ...turn on is masculine/sexy voice and propose:w00t::w00t::wub::phew:

Yes , i hope so . He knows how to make delicious food . Maybe they even will use KRW cooking book that he publish in 2009 ... if i remember corectly . Yes , Yes ... he must do this . C'mon JH ... ACT LIKE THIS , GO TO HER , BRING HER IN YOU HOUSE AND , AND ...COOK FOR HER pray

• Like 15

44 minutes ago, caray said:

Thanks @stroppyse for the more accurate translations. :) It totally makes more sense now more than before. I like that HJ is showing her more vulnerable side and insecurities to JH and that JH is taking the time to think (and strategize) about how he should take the next step with her. He has to be delicate going forward because of the hurts she's been through. It makes me feel positive that JH WILL definitely assure her that it's all or nothing for him. Because as much as she wants to be in this relationship, her parents' marriage failure is putting a big dent in her moving forward. It's kinda sad that she only has her parents' marital failure and physical abuse by her stepmother to go by. And I understand how much of it plays out in her relationship with others. She's okay with SC because it never went beyond friendship though I very much believe SC would have loved it if she accepted him romantically. The one thing I like about SC is that after knowing her and what she went through, he never forced her into a romantic relationship with him. I like that he honours their friendship. I hope that going forward, JH will show her the value of a relationship that's built on love, respect, communication, commitment and most importantly, trust. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither are relationships forged in day either. Both parties have to be committed to each other. And that's what I want to see in the following episodes regardless of what the writer throws in their path. IJ? Pish posh! She's just but a stepping stone for HJ to confirm her feelings for JH. The ball is now back in JH's court, I only hope he doesn't take too long to get his girl back. :) Can we have Monday for time to think and make up and Tuesday for date nights, all the hugs, kisses, hand-holding and cheese? Missing the cheese here show. Bring some of it back please! Sharp cheese, soft cheese, all kinds of cheese! :P 

Btw, I agree with everyone else's comments on JH's clothes. He's looks very Ajusshi-ish in ­­the above still. T-shirt, cropped pants and sneakers! SHUDDERS!! I want a more put together look for him! 

Agree. His clothes very casual. Looks like he come back from market he he

Where's his stylist? His manager? His already so tired & not enough rest. His clothes make him looks very ajussi.

• Like 14

Hi 

OMG I'm really going nuts now :crazy: .. The more i look at KRW,  only one words come to my mind. SEX.. he is sex. Hahaha

Sorry, it's sound so bad & pervets right? It's ok just from my eyes opinion. 

Please SBS give us the next episode still..I can't wait for tomorrow.  :blink: At least today already Sunday. 

Stay healthy everyone. xoxo :heart:

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, dee89 said:

Hi 

OMG I'm really going nuts now :crazy: .. The more i look at KRW,  only one words come to my mind. SEX.. he is sex. Hahaha

Sorry, it's sound so bad & pervets right? It's ok just from my eyes opinion. 

Please SBS give us the next episode still..I can't wait for tomorrow.  :blink:

Stay healthy everyone. xoxo :heart:

hahahaha

sex and bad have no reason to be in the same sentence .

but you mean  looks like you will do   ... hm , ...no , no ...not like this , will not sound proper . You fond him ... no , no , no ... hahaha you will ... no , no way . hahaha

21 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

Agree. His clothes very casual. Looks like he come back from market he he

Where's his stylist? His manager? His already so tired & not enough rest. His clothes make him looks very ajussi.

I will say WHY WE WILL COMPLICATE WITH CLOTHES ? No more clothes for him ... hahaha

Seams that he will suffer a lot for his HJ .

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, dee89 said:

@maria1983  Hahaha. the proper words I WANT HIM.  LOL.. Please hope there's more R-rated scene between HJ & JH. But I know it's impossible [be real & rational]. Let just see what happen next.. 

oh  :) 

I believe we will have moments between them . Lots of them . Just be patience . Patience is a virtue .

And i believe after they will suffer l, but i mean really suffer ( because they seams like this in the preview ) we will have a dream makeout . makeout ? is a proper word for what they will do ?

3 minutes ago, trust3 said:

@maria1983,  Ow come on ... JH needs to show his masculinity to HJ or else SC / YD will take her away ... 

:wub:

so no cooking ...

then what he will do ? because seams sporty tipe ....

• Like 11