[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Looking at this pic...something across my mind, this two lovely people barely open their eyes because they were too tired...sigh

Can the writer and PD give them sleeping scene...Just seeing them in sleeping scene would relieved me some how...:P

CoF_ouPUkAIjUCs.jpg

credit pic to the owner

19 minutes ago, alcides14 said:
Help in make this dream come true:)
VOTE FOR PARK SHIN HYE  a.k.a Doctor YHJ. :blush:

2016 GODDESS of ASIA
she is on page #1 , position 10, please lets work togheter to bring her to first place.
this is the link. The vote is free of charge, it can be done every 30 minutes. WE CAN DO IT.
Inst: press on the heart on Park Shin Hye picture, a screen will pop, you need to enter the letters and numbers to prove you not a robot, then press on little blue rectangle on the bottom, and a message that your vote went through will   show.:D

Done! Though I tried after my first vote, seems to work right after. Doesn't seem to need to wait 30 mins to revote? Sorry my mandarin is beyond me. Might be wrong when I think the 2nd vote onwards are getting through.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, evkid said:

Done! Though I tried after my first vote, seems to work right after. Doesn't seem to need to wait 30 mins to revote? Sorry my mandarin is beyond me. Might be wrong when I think the 2nd vote onwards are getting through.

Thanks. If it is accepting it, if you don't mind , keep voting.:Dplease.

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

2016 GODDESS of ASIA
she is on page #1 , position 10, please lets work togheter to bring her to first place.
this is the link. The vote is free of charge, it can be done every 30 minutes. WE CAN DO IT.
Inst: press on the heart on Park Shin Hye picture, a screen will pop, you need to enter the letters and numbers to prove you not a robot, then press on little blue rectangle on the bottom, and a message that your vote went through will   show.:D

done

• Like 16

1 hour ago, alcides14 said:

2016 GODDESS of ASIA

Done 

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, Agie said:

Looking at this pic...something across my mind, this two lovely people barely open their eyes because they were too tired...sigh

Can the writer and PD give them sleeping scene...Just seeing them in sleeping scene would relieved me some how...:P

credit pic to the owner

sleeping scene? how? see them sleeping separately or together would relieved you chingu?? devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794645

you have to specify it, so the PD con consider your request :P

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

Fun Facts on this drama:

JH and HJ loves holding hands:lol:

Whatever JH said to HJ, she will carbon copy his words:D

JH and HJ are surrounded with divorces:blink::crazy:

I have watch all of Kim Rae-Won romantic comedy dramas and there were a LOT of HUGS and KISSES scenes with his co-stars and he loooooooves to touch all his co-stars hairs :D Writer and producer, please do not disappoint us because we LOOOOOOOVE our DOCTORS!!!:heart:

You are so true...here's what I found in twitter

CoD1ITmUkAA85HZ.jpg

credit pic to the owner

53 minutes ago, Agie said:

Spoiler

CoF_ouPUkAIjUCs.jpg

credit pic to the owner

They already got two scene (sleeping?laying?) In boxing place & at field... mayb they will upgrade the scene :blush:

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

I was watching episode 10 with subtitles and I noticed something interesting. They did a lot of close-up to JH's (KRW) hands and I included some of them... So, we aren't the only ones that pay attention to those beautiful surgeon's hands...:wub:

Morning !!

I wish to all a great day and a productive one :) and lots of good news and pictures about our drama .

So ,never sleeping topic ...thanks for all the news , pictures , gifs , information , comments . Like always , guys, you are amazing and i enjoy reading all your posts . Fighting !! And IN THE END WE WILL HAVE OUR HAPPY MOMENT !!

OKAY , thank you for the hands ... omg , what a long fingers he has .

Hope those fingers will touch HJ tomorrow , will be a waste not to do this . hahaha

They already slept on the field ... maybe a bed this time , they don't have to do nothing else ...just sleep .

• Like 20

BTS JH, KTH and  MH....where's HJ?...I haven't seen her in any BTS that resurface this week..HJ is really ninja...viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

Spoiler

viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

credit pic to the owner

13 minutes ago, Agie said:

BTS JH, KTH and  MH....where's HJ?...I haven't seen her in any BTS that resurface this week..HJ is really ninja...

thank you for the pictures :)

:( hm , we must be worried ? :(

I see JH/KRW on the phone ...maybe he's talking with her hahaha

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:( hm , we must be worried ? :(

I see JH/KRW on the phone ...maybe he's talking with her hahaha

Next week story probably more focus in Hospital politic. So the romance has to take the sideline for a while...sigh

....LOL...It was KRW who playing with his phone and not JH...so I doubt it was HJ who he was contacted...hahaha...but patients can dream.:D

2 minutes ago, Agie said:

Next week story probably more focus in Hospital politic. So the romance has to take the sideline for a while...sigh

....LOL...It was KRW who playing with his phone and not JH...so I doubt it was HJ who he was contacted...hahaha...but patients can dream.:D

hahaha yes , dream , nothing wrong .

And i ask to myself ... that lady ...she's dressing JH or undressing him ??? hahaha

and we want romance , who told them that we are tired of that feeling ? nooo , more , more , MORE , WE WANT MORE !!! :D

• Like 15