[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

28 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Hye Jung: I cannot live without Teacher, but if Teacher doesn't love me anymore, what will happen then?

*Sorry if there are any translation errors!

Thanks for the translation . :)

C'mon HJ . You love JH , he loves you . end of story .  now .... : KISS !!! :))))

OH , IF WILL BE THAT SIMPLE ..

• Like 24

1 hour ago, parisonheaven said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!!!

Doctors Episode 11 Video Preview

Doctor: The new chief is not answering her phone.
In Joo: I'm here. There are no patients?
In Joo: Hello.
Myung Hoon: You have to get along well with that chief doctor. Can you watch and learn more?!
Tae Ho: Our department head thinks highly of Doctor Yoo.
Guy: Doctor, please save her. I will really die without this woman.
Woman: Don't worry about me.
Guy's voice: The females in neurosurgery already think of that man as their ideal types, but he isn't interested in love.
Yoon Do: It has nothing to do with Doctor Yoo's feelings, I will continue down this path.
Hye Jung: I cannot live without Teacher, but if Teacher doesn't love me anymore, what will happen then?

Finally my work have done and I can go home now!!! Thank u chingi for translating.... hiks hiks.. what happen about hjxhj?? I feel really worry now... :( #keep positife eventhough preview make me feel bad.. #ican`t do.anything now... huftt.. 

• Like 15

To the last question HJ posed, I hope we get a reply sealed with a kiss. 

Writers, is that too much to ask? Last kiss was so 4 eps ago. We need a renewal and resurgence of emotions for us viewers. Lol! 

• Like 24

16 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

wow that was 18 years ago already... i couldn't remember what exactly he said but he was like JH - when he decided what he want he will stick with it and won't change his mind (quiet stubborn). No matter how negative i was (even now) he still remain the same... Whenever i was on "negative" mode, he won't cheer me up and give me some space to recover and yes he's 7 years older than me. 

Back to your question,  "there are no way we could predict what will be happened... let's work out together and solve things out all along." 

oh thank you so much your answer have enlighten me...:D I am feel relief because I think jihong answer maybe similiar to your husband answer. 

so tomorrow we will have a little long preview ep 11, right? for Injoo comeback, maybe hyejung will feel a little insecure because she his past (not relationship meaning but something past like soochul / jisoo). 

Then injoo comeback, i hope will uncover the truth behind hyejung reject jihong 13 years ago. Half of  them because of injoo word.and jihong will know it injoo is a evil mouth. :phew::P

Then jihong will know that hyejung already love him 13 years ago. 

Jihong ah..you have to say , " Sarangae". I haven't heard you say that word. That word for woman is so important. I love u different with I like u. :D ( at last for me different)

• Like 24

Myung Hoon: You have to get along well with that chief doctor. Can you watch and learn more?!
Guy's voice: The females in neurosurgery already think of that man as their ideal types, but he isn't interested in love.
Yoon Do: It has nothing to do with Doctor Yoo's feelings, I will continue down this path.

Thank you for the translation @parisonheaven!!

So Tae Ho actually told HJ that the hospital regards her highly?? Does that mean no issue with the disciplinary committee?? 

And what's the "guy voice: the females in neurosurgery already think of that man as their ideal types, but he isn't interested in love."? >>can anyone shed light on what it could possibly mean?? 

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

i do too!! rebel hye jung back in high school was just.... so cool. like everything i wanted to be. brash, badass, confident. tbh if i was anyone on this show i'd be soon hee during their high school days, totally in awe and lowkey crushing on her HAHA

but when i think about it she still has that air around her even when she's an adult, albeit it's more subdued than it was in the past. she may not be physically caught up in a fight or having a verbal showdown as often as she did in the past but we see that brashness, badassery and confidence when she stands up to yoon do, her refusal to back down in front of the gangster and his squad and her pursuit to find out the truth behind grandma's death. 

there's definitely something appealing about her fight scenes (there's something wrong with me right i shouldn't be swooning every time she delivers that perf high kick ahah) but i half hope we don't see anymore UNLESS it's for a good reason. i don't think adult hye jung needs to resort to violence in order to get her way. of course if she's incited by another party like she was in the first ep with boss's right hand bring on the high kicks!! i'm ready to be slayed lmao

Me three @Rin90 @ramennnoodles!!

Can totally see myself doing a "Soon Hee admiration" at HJ's cool way and confidence despite her background. 

Can see that Soon Hee stills adores and ships HJ even till today! 

• Like 18

Thank you for the translations!! :D:D:D 

Can't wait for Monday & Tuesday for JH's reply! I hope he'll give her plenty of assurances on Monday so that we can move on to the fluff on Tuesday. *Happy dance* :) 

• Like 21