[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@chroniclurker @dhia205 @evie7 Let's hope PD answer outr shirless prayers and send us to pervy land !! 

@chroniclurker @dhia205 @evie7 Let's hope PD answer outr shirless prayers and send us to pervy land !! 

Yes to the shirtless KRW please.  Please PD-nim if you are lurking here please answer our prayers....

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Text preview ep 7... @rameennoodles what do you think?? :D

“어웨이크 수술을 할 겁니다.”

지홍은 손 떨림 증상을 갖고 있는 양궁 선수의 수술을 맡게 되고, 혜정은 지홍의 어시로 어웨이크 써저리를 참여할 생각에 기뻐한다. 한편, 서우는 지홍의 밑에서 일하고 싶다며 말을 번복하는데...

It was about the awake surgery...!?

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

awww poor u....im in for work but from home for today :D

@angelangie pleaseee don make me angry-cry-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406.

lucky you... my bos haven't show up yet. but the phone keep ringing to say happy eid mubarak.. and i have to read tons of email, now i know back read this thread are far way better... 

ok then.. back to my on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279... 

• Like 9

Gotta say, it's nice to see us all still trending on the popular now and hot topics for the last few days and especially this morning at work. 

Amen to shirtless! 

LOL! HAPPY MONDAY, PATIENTS! Prepping my heart and soul for tonight! Advance thank you to all recappers! xoxo

• Like 20

Um... should we be worried about the "awake" surgery? I mean, it's neurosurgery we're talking about here. Can it really be done without anesthesia? Will it be an incident that break JH's career? Why am I feeling more unease the more I read promotion about this "awake" surgery?

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@chroniclurker @dhia205 @evie7 Let's hope PD answer our shirtless prayers and send us to pervy land !!

BHtCKkyjaqt

42 minutes ago, chroniclurker said:

Amen. angel1 onion head

33 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

i should say this with a big choir AMENNNNNN......!!! LOL

I'm just going to have give another AMEN too. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifPD nim if your listening the doctors locker room would be the perfect place for our shirtless scene.  @evkid Ok now we do make a mini choir!

Edited by evie7
  • Like 17

26 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I'm just going to have give another AMEN too. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifPD nim if your listening the doctors locker room would be the perfect place for our shirtless scene. 

His place shouldn't be a bad idea too, right? Better time it when Hye Jung comes over for a "house-warming" celebration since he just moved in............. <and the rest is up to our HYPER-ACTIVE/OVER-CREATIVE & WILD imagination> panda 13

.>>>>>>>>>>>>panda 35I'm suddeny hearing Body on Me ♫ panda 36

• Like 16