[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

An article to introduce the charms of the other male doctors/ supporting actors. 

1. CKS whom I prefer to call Puppy 

P716ZCV5VDT595997RS6.jpg

2. PYK (why is he called England? @bebebisous33)

76LJJ6C0582U0TRX0130.jpg

3. Second lead JYD whom I've only grown to love in ep 6 :P

E6F915MLEC9991WM1Z4N.jpg

Read more from source with naver link: http://www.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=68078

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/974344

• Like 13

4 hours ago, salz said:

ok back to lurking again...well i might be done with this thread and leave if it turn out into shipper war in future since im here for the drama, doctors story, all character so i hope it won't turn out into shipping war when everyone of the cast and character deserve the love they can get...i hope there would be more happy positive discussion no matter about otp, doctor procedure, storyline, main cast, supporting cast, cameo cast, everything about the drama..

be nice and stay peaceful everyone..please don't turn this thread into another db, viki, nb or whatever int comment space..let make this one of the best thread for international fan to gather and don't follow the negative int places example so anyone new who decide to watch this drama won't get scared :P 

Drama making is a matter of teamwork, one or two persons could not carry a drama alone. The lead actor and actress and OTP can be super good but if the writing and directing sucks, nothing would matter. And vice versa, if the story and PD is good but the actors have no chemistry and could not deliver the message and emotion intended by the writer, the drama becomes dull.

This goes also to the actors, whether it's the lead, secondary, supporting and even cameo. The best drama and proof of great PD is when each and every actors can shine no matter how much screen time they have. And a good actor is the one who's not only shine alone but make the other actors shine too. Like Kim Tae Ho said, people can not grow alone, they have to grow together. (wise man he is!)

Yes the story is about Hye Jung and Ji Hong and some people might root for the other love legs (there are so many sides of Hye Jung love lines that I decided to call it legs instead of 2 dimensional shape), which can lead to shipper wars. But looking it at the bright side it means that the other actors are getting the attention which means that they shine together with the lead actors.

Imagine if all the drama watchers unanimously root for Ji Hong and Hye Jung, that would mean Yoon Kyun Sang failed at delivering Jung Yoon Do as the pricky, capricious, fool-for-love second lead. Which is not the case here, because I find him very cute with his puppy love, though I still root for Ji Hong and Hye Jung.

I like Boss-nim and Kang Soo who also shine and become scene stealers at every scene they are in. They might not be the lead and even only a guest star, but their presence is strong and left viewers wanting for more. 

All in all, I think even with a shipper war; as long it comes from the love of the drama, it's okay. But I do agree that it needs to be presented in the most friendly way. After all, we're all here for the fun of spazzing of a great drama. The thing about db, viki and nb; not all visitors who come there are Doctors supporter, so they bash and troll the drama overall which made us the fans of the drama feels uncomfortable. Let's just avoid that place if we have a weak heart, like I do. Hehehehe... And I'm sure there's already unwritten agreement in this thread not to bring something negative from other site. This thread is our haven, I believe everybody would not want to ruin it. Because we love each other that much.

Again let's look at it from the bright side, greatness comes with it's baggage which of course haters but it only proof the success of this drama. It's impossible to please everybody, but to please almost 20% of korean is not a bad number. And this thread itself is already a proof that Doctors is a rare case. So proud and happy that I chose the right drama to delurk. Kekeke...

Please stay delurk, and stay positive. It's more fun to spazz together. Sorry for my long post and to cut your post...

• Like 19

This thread is moving too fast... Counting down to one more day! Time flies very fast for this week and i'm very happy.

They are definitely enjoying on the set while filming! Anticipating our PSH live video and 20% surpass!

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

An article to introduce the charms of the other male doctors/ supporting actors. 

@Kasmic I know you weren't asking me, but his name Young Kook (영국) is the Korean word for England. That's why he's called England lol.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, myasally said:

How come I 'm so exited for tomorrow? I know tomorrow is monday, I know tomorrow doctors epi 7 going to air, but how come i forgot my holiday is ending? And most importantly, I just realize I need to work tomorrow....oh my gosh, JiHye couple, what you have done? Is it alright to be this addicted to this drama, I mean JiHye couple....hua hua hua.... 

You are not alone chingu! My husband called me 미친 아줌마

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

his name is Young kook / Young Guk which very similar with  yeong-gug (means England in korean) if i don't get wrong... :P

2 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

You are not alone chingu! My husband called me 미친 아줌마

LOL ajumma.... definitely his most beloved and beautiful, and can't live without ajumma... among all... :wub:

• Like 11

Wow this thread is really moving really fast, will it be 350 pages the 7th ep's air time ? 

So based on the preview, Hye Jung accepted Ji Hong's kiss ? I kind of want them to jae it a teeny bit slower, :P like I want them to sit, talk, confirming their feelings for each other, become a team at the hospital, and then move to the next level.  Oh never mind that, hihihiih if what I'm saying actually comes true I'll regret it terribly, k-drama rules will make me suffer for it, so I'll be very happy if they started dating by this week's episodes :blush:

I know you all think Yoon Do is cute, hilarious and all, I do too but I still can't warm up to him ? What he did in ep 4 and 5 is still very fresh in mind, he needs to lose that arrogance a bit, why can't he put his trust into his colleagues ?  Hye Jung was hired by their head surgeon and yet he was like I won't accept her till she proves herself to me ? By risking a patient's life ? just to prove an otherwise rediculous point about how Hye Jung is not competent ? Who does he think he is ? To me the only difference between him and Seo Woo is that he does accept defeat, that's one positive trait in him, but his attitude should be fixed, he shouldn't judge people just like that, I hope the writer will help this character grow, I'll like him more then. 

• Like 17

Nooooo it can't be!! I would not like Hyejung to end up with Jihong T_T! Isn't Jihong really too old for Hyejung? Besides, its really strange that Jihong (presumed to be in his 30s) to have fallen for Hyejung when she was still a high school student (18 year old)?

Sidetrack a little, the dance in the rain was a little cliche and cheesy my heart shivered a little

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, vegathestar said:

Nooooo it can't be!! I would not like Hyejung to end up with Jihong T_T! Isn't Jihong really too old for Hyejung? Besides, its really strange that Jihong (presumed to be in his 30s) to have fallen for Hyejung when she was still a high school student (18 year old)?

Sidetrack a little, the dance in the rain was a little cliche and cheesy my heart shivered a little

crazy-monkey-emoticon-044.gif?1292792390 i'm sorry, but i think we already finish this discussion a dozens page behind.... plus the age detail too.. and lets let the writer decide HJ will end up with whom.. until the writer wanna show us, you can happily ship HJ with anyone, include sangchu the cute..

• Like 22

Age doesn't matter. and Whoever will be  good for HJ we will let the writer decides that. I think for the drama, The most important is the story line and the   amazing acting of each actors and actresses . For now, I think most of the nitezins  they like JH :heart:HJ. So be it.  For me Whatever means that will be the best for the drama then be it. You will see as well what scenes have the best rating ,And it's obvious JH and HJ cute romance scenes  so it means the people love them and accept them.  That's my opinion about this. 

• Like 20

TBH everytime i look at doc YD, this is how i remember him as…. that pitiful elder bro in pinocchio who thought he'd lost everything and was bent on revenge, he was such a victim my heart broke each time he appeared :tears:

vlcsnap-2014-12-04-05h06m37s11.jpg

doctors06-00072.jpg

*pics credit to the owners, tq.

It was the same with 6 flying dragons, even with all the arrows flying about that 1st image stayed stuck in my mind.  But now in Doctors, looking a lil chubbier a lil goofier, its slowly fading and there he is, this akwardly cute, surprisingly sweet, gangly man getting his heart stolen w/out his consent he3.

i'm looking forward to seeing him shake up our prof hong hong hong :w00t:

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, vegathestar said:

:skull: it's JH/HJ story afterall so just enjoy the drama... 

• Like 18