[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

lunch lunch lunch... may i wish this guy will accompany me while i'm eating ?? anything i eat will be much tastier..

79131342.1_99_20160711140207.jpg?type=w5 

cto.....ahhh look at that smile. 

@evie7 & @yongpal you guys really... did you guys means he go to the locker room to take off his shirt and working out shirtless? after that?.... he have go to the bath room and shower didn't he?? and there is no way he shower with clothes on green-scarf-emoticon-41.gif?1292794374

@angelangie should i put red carpet on for your return to your Jail work place tomorrow?? and @Justiffa LZZ congrat.. no i mean i'm sorry to read that, that's sound painful for me.. unfortunately you can't meet Prof. Hong since you injure your pinky, but i think his presence only is enough to make you better. or you can meet Dr. Uncle Jung, he is from general surgery maybe he can treat you well blush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

14 minutes ago, chroniclurker said:

I want this 1 - To Go Please! (Don't bother to wrap) big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

me 2.. don't bother to wrap it, i love my food ready to eat.. directly...crazy-monkey-emoticon-153.gif?1292792418

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In the end, by meeting HJ, SH changed. She had requests towards SW, wouldn't follow her like a "dog". the dynamic had changed therefore SW is blaming HJ. In my opinion, SW is treating YD just like that too therefore YD can't love her, since he is so confident. SH had a lack of confidence and friends. YD is the exact opposite.  

I think SW loves YD like she did with JH. She loves anyone whom is so to speak up her league - smart, rich and handsome. So I dont think she ever treated YD like she did with SH (like a dog). She respects highly of YD to look down on him. If anything I feel that she is doing that to England (hahaha! I know whom your referring to now and will address him as England too :D

And I agree that there is a high possibility of HJ father being the abuser too as he can easily turn the blind eye from Stepmom's abuse and like wise she can get away with it esp knowing that he himself has physical harmed HJ too. get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Rin90 said:

Omomo... :astonished:

Take care of urself mre,u must b in pain. I was so scare just reading your injured. 

Tq for ur concern i'm ok and being with all of u here really helps :heart:

TBH considering the storyline is quite mature in nature, I'm really really hoping it will be a drama with lotsa skinship between the OTP…. warm caring ones that leaves us feeling all fuzzy inside and the occasional passionate ones that'll leave us hot & dying he3… all within whts allowable with SBS of course :D

• Like 10

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Um... should we be worried about the "awake" surgery? I mean, it's neurosurgery we're talking about here. Can it really be done without anesthesia? Will it be an incident that break JH's career? Why am I feeling more unease the more I read promotion about this "awake" surgery?

Didn't Ji Hong's dad have an awake surgery on ep1? He could still talk with Kim Tae Ho and they were calling it surgery. Have you ever watch Hannibal? I think the third one when Hannibal lecter opened a guy's head with him still fully awake and unaware that he was being 'operated' on. I won't go into detail about what happened, because people might find it gross. But yeah! I guess awake surgery is common? 

edit: oops, you know that already. Oh well! This is the product of responding before finishing back reading. kekeke

2 hours ago, Justiffa LZZ said:

Talking about work i'm not so sure how to say this, but i guess i'm kinda 'lucky' i crashed from my bike while out cycling with friends lol…. broke my lil pinky, donated parts of my facial skin to the tarmac and probly looked like hell bcos the doc gave me 1 month's MC :w00t:

So here i am home and staying connected almost 24/7 he3…. never felt happier going thru rest & recovery :D

But still, waiting for 9pm MST 10pm KST would've been torture w/out u guys in all these related forums :wub:

So sorry to hear about your accident, and poor little pinky. Glad to hear that you still can see the light out of your accident. At least you can still use the other nine to spazz with us. Get well soon, Dear!

2 hours ago, maris1 said:

Being sorry to Shinhye and Doctors while promoting his new program on rival broadcast station.....( but he is promoting doctors too through this pic with its lead...Shinhye)

cr PSHStarlight 

@missminami

He's been friends with Shin Hye since middle school, right? Oh, is he in a drama?

Oh My God, are we discussing the shirtless scene now? Well, they were drenched in rain at the end of ep 6. Who knows, we may get what we want a lot sooner. :w00t:

I don't think this has been posted here: our favourite residents in Gook Il. My personal favourite: Choi Kang Soo a.k.a the puppy

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/974344/list/83063

• Like 13

after see the video in naver, early I thought it seo woo because she have pony tail but after i see again, the jihong tie in still pict is blue n in video jihong tie is red. so I am sure that girl in front of him make him smile like that not seo woo. but uri hye jung. I am happy :D

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@Justiffa LZZ congrat.. no i mean i'm sorry to read that, that's sound painful for me.. unfortunately you can't meet Prof. Hong since you injure your pinky, but i think his presence only is enough to make you better. or you can meet Dr. Uncle Jung, he is from general surgery maybe he can treat you well blush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Lol … Dr uncle is cute isnt he, he makes me laugh everytime :D

But i have eyes only for this 2 :wub:

maxresdefault1.jpg?w=620

They look so good together my heart isnt within my control anymore lol

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

seems like SeeWon had put her request forward to get into the surgery with JH and somehow JH said need to request for Dr Jung approval?

and then they move forward to being in the conference together in the room where we see them having a face off lols :D

seems like Dr Jung was okie with it but JH not liking it much from his expressions? :D

and in the end, HJH still team up with YHJ. just like what he want to... aigooo... even need a conference to decide what has been decide from the beginning. 

@Justiffa LZZ too bad for you, he's the only one that freeee....:P

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, starb82 said:

So sorry to hear about your accident, and poor little pinky. Glad to hear that you still can see the light out of your accident. At least you can still use the other nine to spazz with us. Get well soon, Dear!

Tqvm :D u should see me typing away with my hideous cast lol…. but nothing's gonna stop me from spazzing away with my fav people here he3

But again, i'm sorry to say i'm not smart enough to come up with gifs nor talented enuf to make my own fmvs and my opinions are always being said better by u guys!!!  so my only way of contributing is keeping the posts moving with just my random thoughts ^_^

And of course my undying love & loyalty to our darling OTP… JH & HJ/ PSH & KRW :wub:

217782_l.jpg

*pic credit to owner, tq.

Oh dear… why is time suddenly moving sooooo slowly huaaarggghhhh :crazy:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahaha just pop in and say your thoughts :D that what most of us do anyway :D

hello unnie.. yes i will do that..since im forget till what pages i read the comment..hahahaha

1 hour ago, delfin said:

lol i feel you.. i back read pages.. and giving up in middle way,, anyway @Kasmicis one of the culprit, hahahaha (i think i start to contributing it too, :D )

with all spoiler pics and teaser, i think it's safe to say HJ doesn't say no to HongHongHong, but i wonder if she will say yes too (it will make this drama really move in LTE speed in romance department), i waiting for HongJiHong story as well, since last week we don't get so much of his own story.

yess delfin.. i give up already..just away for having lunch and already got new goodies..this thread really fast..glad to see new picturesss.. dr Jung so cutee.. i like LTE speed romance sinceee recently lotta dramas do the fast romance plot..hahaha.. 

@Kasmic unnie ure active hereee... glad to see you and thank you for the doctor's goodiess..also rest of peoples in here.. :heart:

• Like 10

@thao_2512.......Earlier, I had posted just from memory but now I looked back to bring up some of the stuff that was posted in PSHIC Doctors forum.....some very early in the days when the news first broke and the character chart posted there later also in this thread somewhere early on by @Tiggie2......reposted again below...

1: Ji-soo joins Doctors as Park Shin-hye’s first love
by girlfriday | April 6, 2016

....All we’re told about Ji-soo’s character is that he’ll have a one-sided love for Park Shin-hye in their youth, and he’ll leave a big impact on her.......

2: Ji Soo as Soo Chul Hye-jung's first love, who leaves a big impact on her life......Asianblog

3: Ji Soo as Soo Chul , he is Yoo Hye Jung's first love......Doctors Chinese Wiki

4:

image_zpsmneprdpj.jpeg[/URL]

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, maris1 said:

@thao_2512.......Earlier, I had posted just from memory but now I looked back to bring up some of the stuff that was posted in PSHIC Doctors forum.....some very early in the days when the news first broke and the character chart posted there later also in this thread somewhere early on by @Tiggie2......reposted again below...

1: Ji-soo joins Doctors as Park Shin-hye’s first love
by girlfriday | April 6, 2016

....All we’re told about Ji-soo’s character is that he’ll have a one-sided love for Park Shin-hye in their youth, and he’ll leave a big impact on her.......

2: Ji Soo as Soo Chul Hye-jung's first love, who leaves a big impact on her life......Asianblog

3: Ji Soo as Soo Chul , he is Yoo Hye Jung's first love......Doctors Chinese Wiki

4:

But  the PSHdaily's version is the final version on official site... where we got a lot of unclear and unofficial  information everywhere before...  It doesn't say anything about leaving impact on HJ's life on the official site. 

But we have to wait and see...

People thought his death would be the reason for her to become a doctors. And obviously it didn't happen 

• Like 15

@angelangie yes mam... anything, so little request SW gonna be just passing by like a wind in a storm. and there is no rule in this world that can make him give up his lady to JYD. ok i'm delirious i don't know what i'm talking about.. 

@Justiffa LZZ take a rest or your cast will break soon, you'll need it for spazz tonight. 

ok back to my on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279again....

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

I think SW loves YD like she did with JH. She loves anyone whom is so to speak up her league - smart, rich and handsome. So I dont think she ever treated YD like she did with SH (like a dog). She respects highly of YD to look down on him. If anything I feel that she is doing that to England (hahaha! I know whom your referring to now and will address him as England too :D

And I agree that there is a high possibility of HJ father being the abuser too as he can easily turn the blind eye from Stepmom's abuse and like wise she can get away with it esp knowing that he himself has physical harmed HJ too. get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279 

Sorry, but I didn't say that SW treated YD like a dog. What I wanted to point out is that she has a way to treat people. She is trying to get control over people. She mentioned to YG that she liked being the one in control in a relationship and she is aware of it. Hence she tried to do it with YD too but it is not working. You're right that she chose JH and YD because of their background, but notice that she did the exact same thing to JH: She told him, she loved him and asked him to wait for her (two years) and after her graduation, they could get married. So her way is always the same: giving orders to people and expecting them that they would obey. But it never worked with JH and it doesn't work with YD because both are self-confident and knows exactly what they want. SH was treated like a dog because she lacked friends and confidence. As conclusion, she never treats people as equal.

• Like 15