[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

.OMG....what are they doing in soccer field? Is this Ji Hong and Hye Jung date version...LOL... not at gym I guess...hahahaha

q4B0Hay.jpgypqyQh0.jpg

credit pic to the owner

exactly what was promised before the show aired?

TO me it comes across as a typical rom com.. with its cutsey.. ( which is great fun).. but don't think its a melo..or once in a lifetime kind of story..

Can someone throw light on how this show was promoted.. plot wise?

• Like 14

Ohhhh Im shipping the second leads. They must be having a blast together. So cute. I hope YD falls for SW charms and that she doesnt turn all green eyed monster on us. Maybe if she backs off a bit and not push him that it might work... FINGERS X

• Like 23

32 minutes ago, Justiffa LZZ said:

TBH everytime i look at doc YD, this is how i remember him as…. that pitiful elder bro in pinocchio who thought he'd lost everything and was bent on revenge, he was such a victim my heart broke each time he appeared :tears:

*pics credit to the owners, tq.

It was the same with 6 flying dragons, even with all the arrows flying about that 1st image stayed stuck in my mind.  But now in Doctors, looking a lil chubbier a lil goofier, its slowly fading and there he is, this akwardly cute, surprisingly sweet, gangly man getting his heart stolen w/out his consent he3.

i'm looking forward to seeing him shake up our prof hong hong hong :w00t:

I really like the photos :wub:

Thats not to say i'm against of JH and HJ (who am I to demand for an ending that i'll like anyway). Majority of the fans seem to be shipping JH with HJ

But JY with a cute guy (like YD or the motorbike guy or the mafia boss) will give us some really cute dorky lovey dovey scenes yummmmmyy!! Its nice to know that the lead guy can be out-rivaled 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Agie said:

.OMG....what are they doing in soccer field? Is this Ji Hong and Hye Jung date version...LOL... not at gym I guess...hahahaha

Haha omg. To be honest, when I imagined what their dates would be like, I never once imagined a soccer field LOL. This looks like it could be a really fun scene though. I wonder what episode it will be in...

• Like 22

I am hoping that they will release a some few scenes for tomorrow's episode. Hhehehe, My student is late  so while waiting for her , I am trying to post something. But I can't post the pics i want  to post it here... huhuhuuh

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

Ohhhh Im shipping the second leads. They must be having a blast together. So cute. I hope YD falls for SW charms and that she doesnt turn all green eyed monster on us. Maybe if she backs off a bit and not push him that it might work... FINGERS X

SW is so pretty in reality, God knows why the character is so insecure. You'd think a girl like her with her looks and brain would be more secure.

• Like 11

I have a question. You guys started to watch this drama after knowing the synopsis and watching the promo right? I know I have. I also know what I signed up for.

Now on TT, IG and in some other sites people are like why JH is the lead or why there is a student-teacher relationship. (There was even a comment on TT saying why SW didn't call police after seeing JH & HJ in the lab). I just don't get why don't they check the details before watching it. It was mentioned everywhere what OTP's relation gonna be like. Those comments are just so frustrating. 

And about the ending changing, I HIGHLY doubt it. YD lovers are most the international fans. Besides this not Reply series and we are talking about Kim Rae Won not some newbie actor.  All the K-netz comments on various articles are about KRW anyway. So our JiHye OTP is safe.

• Like 21

@Ayame I read from one twitter account (AdePark Twitter) : According to KRW fans, KRW and PSH has a shooting last night in Geomdan School playground Incheon. Probably that the soccer field location.  

@angelangie, did you stole the Hya Mong He script and revise it into your own version...LOL..., but I love your version...especiallya if we had  kiss at that scene...LOL

EDIT :

If I'm not mistake the scene for episode 8. But I'm not so sure hehehe

14 minutes ago, Agie said:

credit pic to the owner

Gosh... after boxing ring... here we go - running in soccer field... so what's next?

I wonder how KRW will feel - "damn i signed up for a romantic drama -- didn't sign up for sport!" 

Wondering if JH tried to let HJ feel the freedom while running? or you won't win every battles so just to let it go theory?

• Like 20

Hehe fellow patients, let's be calm and nice.

I can't remember much since this thread flew by like the speed of light but there should be character description/plot synopsis on the early pages of this thread right?

Let's just enjoy the flow of the story and allow the writer/PD to share their vision. No matter how much we try to argue or defend here, it won't really make any difference to the actual story. 

And btw, the photos at the soccer field, the way it was taken was hilarious. Hoping we'll see it this week?! 

And here we are, down to 22 hours! 

• Like 19

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hehehe unfortunately i prefer older man myself....to me 9 - 10 years age gap is just nice....

u know when a guy is older they usually had sow most of their wild oats and we dont really have to worry about it :D:D:D

hi 5... up to 10 years are just perfect for me, older guy (mostly, not all) usually already mature enough and already settle in their life.

50 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Ohhhhh but I love the cheese and the rain dance and if you call that a cliche then bring it on. Hehehe! I think JH is very right in saying that love is making him crazy as it's abnormal not to right?? His actions just proves how much he loves HJ and I find it soooo GOSH my heart melts for them both.  HJ needs JH whom isnt afraid to be crazy or be cheesy because it makes her relax and most importantly experience the love and happiness that she deserves.  I think this gif clearly illustrates her happiness that she hasnt received from anyone apart from Granny or SH. Though I think JH makes her evermore so happy. 

not only HJ, that cheesiness make me happy too. not only me i guess but alot of woman out there. that scene quickly become my mot watch scene this day. 

38 minutes ago, Agie said:

and.. i was wrong again, no gym but soccer field ?? ok then, there they can do anything. either it dance, or even another round of wrestling.. but seems like this time they just running. 

they really have a date in non main stream way...:w00t::D

@Ahpheng no need to ask... i'll pray with you with all verse that i know :P

• Like 15

1 hour ago, vegathestar said:

Nooooo it can't be!! I would not like Hyejung to end up with Jihong T_T! Isn't Jihong really too old for Hyejung? Besides, its really strange that Jihong (presumed to be in his 30s) to have fallen for Hyejung when she was still a high school student (18 year old)?

Why? Age difference is not a problem. My parents have 12 years age apart. But its okay. Or maybe i guess i prefer to choose older man than i am. Hahha... This drama basically is romance between our leads, so i dont think there will be switch in pairing. And the writer's past works always makes the pairing as the original. Even in One Warm Word, the leads had affair in their marriage life, but end up together again. She made they fell in love again one more time. Or in High Society, there is no sick-love triangle or bitchy second leads who will ruin our OTP's love. So, i do think (or i hope) the writer will do the same. The story will tell us how our OTP overcome all difficulities to reach happiness.

34 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I don't honestly care where the popular opinion goes to be honest. I came here for Kim Rae Won and will happily leave if they change the original plan in even the slightest possible way. i have cried buckets while watching Punch, this guy deserves a happy ending. Park Shin Hye is doing amazing but it just won't be the same for me if they shift focus from the core couple. I hope they stick to what was promised earlier. A once in a lifetime love story between Ji Hong and Hye Jung. I am counting on that.

Hahha... At first, I came here for Kim Rae Won too, then PSH and the writer... In Punch his life was so sad... He did wrongdoings, but i feel like only him who got punishments. I will believe and hope the writer will stuck as she promised.... So we will get happy ending...

Lets start counting again, 24 hours to go.....

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

An article to introduce the charms of the other male doctors/ supporting actors. 

2. PYK (why is he called England? @bebebisous33)

Actually, the friend of SW is called Yeong Guk (and G is pronounced as soft K in Korean language, so you might be hearing Yeong Kuk).  UK (or England) is called Yeong Guk in Hanggul (like America is MiGuk), hence, SW's friend is sometimes called England... These are all loosely based on my limited one-course of Korean language which I took when I started becoming a Kdrama addict..

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, Agie said:

credit pic to the owner

OMG screaming! This is going to be so interesting. 

These two are too much to handle! :heart:

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

I have a question. You guys started to watch this drama after knowing the synopsis and watching the promo right? I know I have. I also know what I signed up for.

Now on TT, IG and in some other sites people are like why JH is the lead or why there is a student-teacher relationship. (There was even a comment on TT saying why SW didn't call police after seeing JH & HJ in the lab). I just don't get why don't they check the details before watching it. It was mentioned everywhere what OTP's relation gonna be like. Those comments are just so frustrating. 

And about the ending changing, I HIGHLY doubt it. YD lovers are most the international fans. Besides this not Reply series and we are talking about Kimn not some newbie actor.  All the K-netz comments on various articles are about KRW anyway. So our JiHye OTP is safe.

don't worry about the comment...I think people who comment like that is a haters or other bias fans, they just not happy Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won drama become a huge hit. so they just write anything without thinking so other people won't watch their drama. fortunely, their comment no effect at all.. because this drama still become a huge hit.. now and the future. 

For me, I am just concern korean netizent comment, because korean people fair write the comment. if it good, they will say good. if they don't good, they will say don't good. 

back to drama land...

wah, I see ep 7 & 8 , we will see date between our otp...I imagine they hold hands, walk side buy side, then piggy back. back hug, cook together or bbq together, sing together, finally of course KISS....:D

• Like 15