[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

9 hours ago, chroniclurker said:

I wonder what he would have been able to achieve by the end of his week??? 

***Disclaimer: Please be advised that this type of Ninja Moves displayed by LTE Doc Hong Hong Hong may not be applicable/suitable for everyone. Proceed with caution should anyone wish to replicate (^^)v

Lolol That was great. I'm happy you delurked for this drama:D

3 hours ago, Ayame said:

@Kasmic I know you weren't asking me, but his name Young Kook (영국) is the Korean word for England. That's why he's called England lol.

Thank you. I was wondering that too. I haven't had a chance to rewatch eps 5 and 6 and thought I had missed something.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hehehe unfortunately i prefer older man myself....to me 9 - 10 years age gap is just nice....

u know when a guy is older they usually had sow most of their wild oats and we dont really have to worry about it :D:D:D

Amen to that:D the age gap is perfect for me. Just nab him when he is out of that player mode and is serious about settling down.

@Ahpheng Oh yeah! A shirtless scene would throw this thread and ahjumma into a pervy wasteland

1 hour ago, inshara2000 said:

Now on TT, IG and in some other sites people are like why JH is the lead or why there is a student-teacher relationship. (There was even a comment on TT saying why SW didn't call police after seeing JH & HJ in the lab). I just don't get why don't they check the details before watching it. It was mentioned everywhere what OTP's relation gonna be like. Those comments are just so frustrating.

Really? That has to be the most ridiculous thing written so far. I find it hard to take comments like that seriously. I would just let ignorance like that to go over my head. I'm sure there are some who have actual problems w/this drama but we are at eps 7. I know if I had a problem w/a drama I would not waste my 6 hours on it, so I'm sure some are just enjoying being part of a negative/bash mode feeding frenzy.

I'm on the Hye Jung-Hong Hong Hong ship but every one has a right to be on whatever ship they choose. As long as no one is trolling or being disruptive I say live and let live.relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 19

51 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i also concern korean netizent comment. if good, they will continue watching the drama. if not good, they will bash & not continue watching even the drama cast by top star. mostly Knetizent love JH & HY. but also happy international fans love YD because i like him too much in The Six Flying Dragon drama. In Doctors drama, i love JH pairing with HY. they look so sweet & natural together

Actually even from international fans there are strong positive acclaims for HJ-JH... just as with YD! And the rest of the casts as well. 

This only goes to show that the drama is indeed having a stellar performance since it's currently well-loved. I hope they will maintain being on-fire!! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, thea2410 said:

since pop!gasa just recently post the eng trans for OST 3 sooo here are my FMV for OST 3~ :wub:

although it's super late, hope everyone enjoy watching anyway~ hahaha :D  btw, Jun Yup's voice is loved! :wub:

Thank you for making another great MV. I can't get over how each line's meaning matched your edits. I got goosebumps watching this one.

5g3avlV.png?1                   

I just can't get enough of this couple

• Like 23

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

:lol::mrgreen::lol:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Niki Azia said:

hahahahhhahaaaa so funny!!!!!! :lol::blush:

Lololololololololololol. rofl. This is good. unbelieveably funny. props to these 2. the expressions were almost the same. now if we can have other version with different location. ;):D

• Like 11

Hello. everyone :), i read all you comment and it's great ,:wub: i love Doctors so much and it's been awhile since i watched a drama with this exciting and anticipation
,i don't know if it's just me but every sunday i watch all the scenes between our HJ-JH ..:wub: 

• Like 19

HJ/JH are set. i dont think the writer would be bold enough to not make them get together in the end. both PSH/KRW are star so it not wise to make korean fan angry at the writer.

if SW can let go of her jealousy toward HJ i would be all for YD/SW.

i didnt know the actor playing YD is the same actor that play Moo Hyul in six flying dragon till i watch running man.

• Like 12

16 hours ago, Too Old For richard simmons said:

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one dragging my husband to watch k-dramas. We first watched HS (Heartstrings) together way back then, when we encounter this website that gives k-drama recommendations. Since then, we are a PSH fan & watch all her dramas. It is really fun & refreshing watching with a guy, listening guy's antics &  perspective. Kudos to you chingu! :thumbsup:

If any of you, you have a husband who doesn't watch k-dramas with you, tell him - "A HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE!" :joy:

Got any tips on how to bring my wife into K-Drama? :D 

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

Amen to that:D the age gap is perfect for me. Just nab him when he is out of that player mode and is serious about settling down.

@Ahpheng Oh yeah! A shirtless scene would throw this thread and ahjumma into a pervy wasteland

Really? That has to be the most ridiculous thing written so far. I find it hard to take comments like that seriously. I would just let ignorance like that to go over my head. I'm sure there are some who have actual problems w/this drama but we are at eps 7. I know if I had a problem w/a drama I would not waste my 6 hours on it, so I'm sure some are just enjoying being part of a negative/bash mode feeding frenzy.

I'm on the Hye Jung-Hong Hong Hong ship but every one has a right to be on whatever ship they choose. As long as no one is trolling or being disruptive I say live and let live.relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Us men don't mind the attention of younger women either :D It's a great boost to confidence to get noticed by a woman 13 years younger!

• Like 18

@salz you can ship HJ with YD as much as you want in this thread. There is no reason for me to stop you. I don't have a problem with any of PSH male co-stars. I like all of them. The one problem I do have with YD is I find the character a bit childish to be a 35 year old. This maybe the writer herself not writing his role as mature as he should be or it maybe because YKS has got a little chubbier compared to his previous roles so I can't relate to him as much as I would like. (P.S I hope you don't take it as I don't like YKS because that is not what I mean)

On the other hand I think the writer has given some of the best lines to JH and KRW is really spot on with his acting. His acting is so natural. He makes cheesiness acceptable. I was never a fan of KRW and yes, I know he can act but I never found any of his previous roles as my favourite. I have watched My Little Bride and ING and I never finished Lovers in Harvard. Many of his C-fans keep saying SBS owe him the Daesang from last year for his role in Punch. As a PSH fan I am just thankful he took on the role of JH and owned it.

@Agie LOL, that Doctors parody was hilarious. You can tell a drama has hit the big time when a parody comes out. 

Finally, the topic about age. The person who made that comment in the first place just shows you are ageist. Please don't tell me you will never reach 40??? There are actually more RL couples with the male older than the female than vice versa and 9 years really is nothing. 

Hi @maris1 welcome back!!!

• Like 18

To me JiHye seem to be in a relationship with both bringing something in it. Also, they enjoy being together too......so yes at present seem to be more the OTP. Since, I decided long time back to just see what story the writer has to tell ( it is a prize winning after all) .....I am watching without guessing what may be ahead of us

Below .....yet another beautifully captured moment between JiHye.....:heart:

Edited by maris1
  • Like 21

Hello !!

my eyes , my pour eyes ...omg , so many pages in 2 days ...i am just a human hahhaha

Thanks to all for the news , messages , updates , pictures ...etc , etc ...

i love the scene from the hospital :))))) they are so cute , he's amazing laught and her shy moment . :)

• Like 16

@CamelKnight & @evie7   Thanks for the info re:  Richard Simmons.  Like @andreasofia16, I also thought it had something to do with the real RS --- but the way it was used in the posts did not make any sense.... no wonder.

@Justiffa LZZ   I still think of YD as Dal-Po's older brother --- one of the reasons i cannot ship YD/HJ.

It's definitely :heart:  JH/HJ :heart:  for me.

• Like 15

I can't wait for tomorrow.. What happened after the kiss? Are they going to be sick??? Heheheh kidding,,, I am looking forward for more cute and funny scenes tomorrow,

So excited for Hye Jung's shyness tomorrow. Is she going to accept Hi Jong's heart ? I hope she will realiz e that HJ Has been there for her. I just rewatched it from episode 2 until episode 4.. Heheh 

• Like 15

16 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

In the past years SBS has been giving best couple awards with not just 1 or 2 couples but more....so I guess we have a better chance of getting it for our OTP specially if they will maintain the high ratings that they are currently getting...its a sure ball for me!

@Jalhanda, thanks! Now, I don't have any doubt about that they will win. :wub::wub::wub:

16 hours ago, mammamia2 said:

Hi fellow patients! I have been lurking in this thread for some time. I just wanted to ask if anyone noticed the passcode in YD's office. If i'm not mistaken, it's 0218.  Coincidence perhaps that its PSH's birthday. So sorry if i made a mistake... 

@mammamia2, welcome, welcome, welcome! 

16 hours ago, coffee4life said:

I agree with you. The phone booth is one of my fav scenes. They saw a couple biking together and la's there she goes song, all reminiscence of their memories together and it was sign that their relationship deserve a  second chance. For the upcoming episodes, I was hoping for flashbacks of JiHye during their 13 yrs separation. How everything in their daily life remind them of each other. I'm not sure whether HJ has ever remembered JH during her 13 yrs struggle. But I'm sure JH has been always remembered HJ because he's the one who felt regret that he didnt hold on her.

@coffee4life, it was a beautiful scene. Yeah!, it's a new beginning. I love it! I'm sure that she was remembering him ALL THE TIME. He was her inspiration to study medicine, and not only that, in the same area. And the book that he gave her must also be a constant reminder of him. I think that this book was a very special memory  in all this years.  Will see...

15 hours ago, genmaikrw said:

Hi all patients :)

After keep stalker reading this thread for a long time, I finally create this account.

I just want to thanks everyone that keep this theads alive and hyperactive, I love it.

I really enjoy chemistry and acting skill of KRW and PSH. They make HJH and YHJ alive and charmful.

Only stay next to each other, even no word.....they make me crazy!  Their eye, stare, touch....OMG!

I can't stop falling in love with this couple. I need more romantics between them since it is the BEST!

@genmaikrw, welcome! :)

• Like 19

still waiting to see Hye Jung's struggle to become a neurosurgeon against all odds! That should be worth watching if shown well. Do feel Soo Chul will be very much part of it simply because there was no one else left and she did leave with him after her farewell scene with JH 13 years ago......lastly.....because in synopsis we are told that SC has a big impact on her life.......it definitely cannot be the bike rides and snubbing him...:D

we should see it told at some appropriate moment .....

Don't think I have seen this pic below......will we see SC this week? If there is back story...then yes, I believe so....maybe at the doctors party that will be held at Hawaii Cafe ? ( idk if that's the correct name)

]image_zpss5seaspc.jpeg[/URL]

ctto

@Tiggie2...... @NileRose.....Hullo there....:D:D:D

• Like 18