[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

39 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Doctors is a fast watch. I have just finished ep 7. Man have to laugh. It's rare that I've seen writers throw truckloads of men at a female lead. It's only episode 7 and I've lost count how many viable leads she is supposed to have feelings for. Just 2 right? How do you expect me to believe that the writer shows her having functional relationships with so many people then expect us to believe that she doesn't know how to do romantic love? Yes there will be fans who will defend her that she wasn't loved by her parents. Or that her parents gave her a skewed understanding of love. But she has strong stable supports and moved on. If they want to give an excuse to run after the kiss- write a stronger plot point. In the meantime- it's seriously funny.  Is there ANY male who doesn't like her so far in Doctors? I am trying to focus on the was it 2 medical scenes in this drama. There was only 2 right? Did you all notice anything more? Can't recall any more. 

Them be a good looking hospital. Let me remember all the cute guys running around. I do know hospital dramas are shot in real hospitals. Now if I was the hospital staff at this point I would be popping by during my lunch hour. To just feast on the eye candy. Serious lot of tall, mostly 180cm taller and above guys just walking around in white coats. 

Love this post @ck1Oz . So true and it made me laugh. Especially "It's rare that I've seen writers throw truckloads of men at a female lead." All the eye candy is making me diabetic (if that's possible). This is how careers in healthcare should be advertised. If you work in a hospital, you will meet a hot guy. 

If SWs dad, grandpa, or JHs dad starts falling for HJ -- what to do?! All kidding aside, can't wait to watch the subbed episode.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Is there ANY male who doesn't like her so far in Doctors? I am trying to focus on the was it 2 medical scenes in this drama. There was only 2 right? Did you all notice anything more? Can't recall any more. 

funny how no one questions why numerous female characters fall head over heels for male leads in dramas but when a genuinely likable character like hye jung comes along, who happens to have male admirers, people go "loL but WHYYY what's so special about her anyway?!??!?!". maybe it isn't realistic but tbh the only people who seem genuine in pursuing her romantically so far are ji hong and to some extent yoon do. soo chul has a kid plus refers to hye jung as a dongsaeng, kang soo just has a harmless crush on her and boss x hye jung is literally a made up ship lmao. everyone else just seems to like her as a person versus romantically so i don't really understand what you mean...... hye jung is such a cool character why would anyone dislike her 

this drama was never meant to be a medical drama. it's supposed to focus on the relationships of the main characters and hye jung's growth. it has constantly been repeated that the hospital backdrop is essentially a canvas for the story rather than the whole picture itself.  

• Like 24

Another epic episode! I am now just sitting back and enjoying the ride, but to be honest I want some angst/more deep feelings from our OTP. I need it to be so passionate and not so comfortable like they're now. I don't feel the tension between them like in ep 4. 

Man man, Ji Soo the scene stealer did it again!. I so hope he wont die, but somehow I get this feeling HJ will do something wrong in the surgery, so she can understand SW her father/place herself in other doctors shoes who have failed some surgeries. Though I hope this won't be the case cuz it would just be so cliche. 

• Like 14

Ep. 7 Realtime Rating 21.56%, peak rate 25.92%. Congratulations! !

CnGk_3WUcAEGHEi.jpg

CnGk_1PUsAE8p0q.jpg

CnGk_2RVUAA0xcz.jpg

------------------

'Doctors' Ji Soo makes full appearance, Kim Rae-won and Yoon Gyoon-sang become nervous

2016/07/11

photo745115.jpg

On the episode 7 of SBS "Doctors", Soo-cheol (Ji Soo) came to see Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye).

Prior to this, Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) kissed Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) and made a confession of his love to her.

And almost at the same time, Yoon-do (Yoon Gyoon-sang) also disclosed his affectionate emotion with Hye-jeong to Seo-woo (Lee Seong-kyeong). And then, Soo-chol, Hye-jeong's high school friend showed up.

When Soo-cheol found out Hye-jeong became a doctor, he said, "Hye-jeong became a doctor, really?". And then he went off to meet her right away.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Hancinema

• Like 24

tumblr_oa5wquYU6t1u89bdco2_400.gif

SC is back again in HJ's life but minutes later he's in an accident?! what is all this. T.T

are you try to take him away from us writernim? that fast?! please don't be so cruel~ T.T

poor HJ had to see SC got into an accident right in front of her eyes. it must be so hard for her!

please save our SC and don't let our HJ lose someone dear (bestfriend) to her again ~

plus, i wanna see more of him~

tumblr_oa5wquYU6t1u89bdco3_400.gif

• Like 23

Thanku soooo much chingus for all your live updates. i had to catch up with so many pages. but i cdnt miss a single post for all ur updates. i was initially worried abt our show maintaining the earlier momentum it recevied. episode 7 sounded okayish in the start but slowly was gathering momentum. Arrival of SC gave that edge and elevated today's episode. And the accident!!! Worried now for SC! 

hopefully ratings will rise evn further for this drama does deserve good ratings! 

• Like 12

Wow! I am happy about the rating. It means the people are really watching and anticipating it.  I love the cute scenes of HJ and JH gestures. so cute....I am looking forward for tomorrow's episode ....

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Oh c'mon Avistaz! Get me some subs already! I'm dying in here and it seems I'm not the only one! :( 

Hello, the site that I am watching has laready been sub 100% you can check it.I have already watched one hour ago.pls try this so you dont neeed to wait more than 4 to 6 hours.

Moderator edit: you can't post such websides here!

• Like 9

@nonski I don't know how you do rollcall. You are too kind. I am such a lurker but I cannot help myself to take some free time and breaks to want to contribute my thoughts.

I hope you have been well! Thank you I glad I can be sane thanks to the AWESOME recappers!

• Like 17

0069CDzEgw1f5qdbrvfejj30db0exglx.jpg

Spoiler

0069CDzEgw1f5qdcbe59oj30k10e5gmh.jpg

So many pages to backtrack... you Patients are just too awesome with recaps/insights/updates/etc. Thank you ALL :P *hugs to all*

Good news (not sure if already posted, but if it is, let's celebrate and be happy again :)) ....

Ep 7 ratings(real time) => 21.56% :P (are we getting our Cheering dance soon? hehe). At 2301 hours KST time, the ratings peaked at 25.92% (per 700 household sampling in Seoul). Compared to ep 6 which recorded a ratings of 20.83% and peaked at 22.87%. (Source: STARNEWS/Kshows weibo)

@nonski Thanks for the roll call. Awesome that you're doing it :P I could not LIVE stream and was in a daze the whole day hehe....thanks to all recappers. I'll backtrack in a bit...for now, off to watch ep 7.........GAHHHHHHH been waiting for this moment!:wub:

I'll be back ...:crazy:

PS: @Nodame I see your long recap/insight right above my post. Pardon me chingu for not reading now, your wonderful insight. Off to watch first and will back track....

• Like 21

It's hard for me to feel sorry for Hye Jung's father and stepmother. It's pretty clear to me that she was physically abused by them both. Instead of her stepmother being understanding to a child who had lost her mother, she slaps her. The same with the father. One thing I cannot stand, is for a grown man to use his strength against a woman or child. When he slapped Hye Jung in the truck then tossed her out in the street for her to be raised by her elderly grandmother, it killed any inkling of sympathy I could muster for the man. He said it was because her stepmother was afraid of her. What? What about the child his wife used to beat--no protection for her then. Also, the stepmother didn't seem so afraid when she was running her mouth after grandmother died. Now Hye Jung's grown and a doctor, and it seems everyone is wanting to claim her as their daughter. It seems as if her other sister was raised fine and loved by both parents.

I do think the father wants a relationship with her now and I'm sure it will happen, but I don't hate her for not wanting a relationship with them at the moment.  However, I do like her sister's personality. She's not accusing nor being overbearing; she's respectful to her older sister.  It's a shame that they could have passed each other on the street and wouldn't have known each other because the father decided he didn't want to be 'father' anymore.

• Like 16