[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@李鍾碩 】190713『李钟硕电视剧[心]MV』  
#罗曼史是别册附录#李钟硕 
[音乐] [JShine中字]W OST PART.2 即使是谎言也请告诉我 (朴宝蓝) | 翻译:安羽韵| 时间轴特效:LeAutism| JShine李钟硕FanClub翻译制作 转载请注明出处
L秒拍视频
1,[音乐]《听见你的声音》——郑烨 "为什么现在才来"
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
2,[音乐]《罗曼史是别册附录》——金娜英 在你所有记忆中(Close I'll be)
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
3,[音乐]《当你沉睡时》——Henry It's you
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
4,[音乐]《死之咏赞》——宋河艺 Stay with me
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
5,[音乐]《当你沉睡时》——郑俊日 IF
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
6,[音乐]《罗曼史是别册附录》——로시 Rainbow
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
7,[音乐]《死之咏赞》——흰 - '사의찬미 Falling in love
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
8,[音乐]《当你沉睡时》—— 다비치 (Davichi) 오늘도 그리워 그리워 (今天也在思念)  
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
9,[音乐]《死之咏赞》——素香 只有心灵知道吧
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
10,[音乐]《doctor异乡人》——陌生的路
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
11,[音乐]《爱是给予》——Davichi
OJShine李钟硕FanClub
  •  

005IRS2kly8g4gu7usicgj30oh0ohwrp.jpg?Expires=1563014506&ssig=ZOvWE+t5FO&KID=imgbed,tva
  •  
  • Like 2

Hi Asiaren,

I'm working on Season 2 of the drama.

Actualy, my main goal is to finish it, and send it to Song Jae-Jong writer (if I succed to find how, and where she is).

It's quite a serious project. Writed mostly like a TV script (however, this is not totaly a TV script if you look at real format of korean TV scripts. Well, it's quite subtil, but if you read original W tv script, you will understand what I mean.) So it's half story, half Tv script. But pace is as quick as a Tv script. Meaning it's 3x more quick than a book about descriptions and events.

• Like 2

9 Of The Nicest Rich Guys Who Shatter K-Drama Stereotypes

Aug 4, 2019
by Azra_A

Where would K-drama be without chaebols? That’s the Korean word for a wealthy businessman, owner of a vast conglomerate empire, aka the job description of 80 percent of K-drama male leads. It makes sense that this trope is so popular: when we enter the world of chaebols, we get to see how the other half lives and to revel in glamour and luxury which we’d never otherwise experience.

But you know what doesn’t make sense? So many K-drama chaebols are arrogant jerks, and so many female leads keep falling for them anyway. It’s 2019, people! Our leading ladies have better things to do than chase cold, aloof guys who don’t treat them right. That’s why we always love to see a chaebol who knows how to be a decent human being. The more these charming fellas turn up, the more the tide turns and the fewer tired tropes we have to endure.

Want to know which rich guys are leading the way? Let’s find out!

Warning: spoilers ahead!

1. Kang Chul in “W

Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) is so incredibly perfect, it’s like he walked straight out of a webtoon! Oh, wait, he actually did do that. Chul will always have an advantage over ordinary rich dudes, because he was literally drawn to be the perfect guy. He’s smart, athletic, cute, witty and, yes, also really rich.

But what makes Kang Chul a truly great guy is that, even when the webtoon stops and real life takes over, he still tries hard to be good. He’s always on the quest for justice, never losing sight of his mission to find his parents’ killer, but he still cares deeply about the people he shares his life with. Chul won’t sacrifice small moments and sweet romance in pursuit of a bigger goal, even when that goal has driven him all his life.

Check out the first episode of “W”:https://www.soompi.com/article/1341741wpp/9-of-the-nicest-rich-guys-who-shatter-k-drama-stereotypes

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1