[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/22/10-supernatural-k-dramas-need-binge-watch/

10+ Supernatural K-Dramas You Need To Binge Watch

When it comes to visual entertainment, we all know that K-dramas are the best — and who would dare to disagree on that? Beautiful romances, adorable heart-pounding moments, laugh-out-loud comedy, and an industry full of amazingly talented actors…add in the supernatural element, and you have a K-drama worth selling your soul for. Fans of the paranormal, superhuman, and magical, here are the dramas you should be watching!

In “W,” a handsome and intelligent webtoon character falls in love with the writer’s daughter. Hijinks ensue as the couple tries to outrun a webtoon villain who exists to destroy our hero and bridge the gap between both worlds. Warning: there are some sad and/or stressful moments.
W-Two-Worlds.jpg

• Like 2

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704301659003326576_2

‘W’ wins Special Jury award at WorldFest-Houston film fest

South Korean TV series “W” has won the Special Jury award at the WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival, MBC said Sunday.

“Winning the award is a great honor to me. I think it was possible for ‘W’ to win the great award, as the new imagination and venture of it were highly rated by the judges,” said Jung Dae-yoon, who directed the 16-episode TV series.

“W” is a sci-fi romance drama that aired from July through September last year. Starring Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, its viewership rating stood at 11.6 percent on average.

Three other MBC shows were honored at the festival. The TV documentary “Great One Meal” (2015) took the Platinum Remi award in the TV special-documentary category. “Winning Shot, The Secret of Pitching” (2015) also nabbed the same award in the sports category. “Real Men” (2016), a variety show featuring male celebrities experiencing life in the military, captured the Silver Remi award in the entertainment category.

WorldFest, which started in August 1961, marks its 50th anniversary this year. It is the oldest independent film and video festival in the world. The festival is one of the top three competitive film festivals in North America along with events held in San Francisco and New York.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170430

Spoiler

identical articles:
http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/33324/20170501/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-s-w-–-two-worlds-wins-international-award.htm

Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo’s ‘W – Two Worlds’ Wins International Award

by RG Ferrer

South Korean dramas and productions have been gaining accolades from various award winning bodies over the years. Recently, the sci-fi drama "W - Two Worlds" that featured the onscreen pairing of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo nabbed a special award at the 50th WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival.

The MBC drama "W - Two Worlds" that featured an intriguing storyline that mixed comic book characters with real world personalities was recognized during the 50th WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival. Held from April 27 until April 30, the said indie film festival awarded the Lee Jong Suk series with a Special Jury honor.

"W - Two Worlds" director Jung Dae Yoon gushed over the said MBC production and even shared how the Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo drama was rated highly by the said event's jurors, Korea Herald quoted the filmmaker as saying. Describing the Special Juror award as a "great honor," the showrunner highlighted the series' imaginative storyline as one of the elements that made it a successful venture.

Advertisement

Apart from Lee Jong Suk's drama "W - Two Worlds," other MBC shows that received accolades during the said event included the variety program "Real Men," as well as "Great One Meal" and "Winning Shot, The Secret of Pitching." The three programs nabbed the Silver Remi award in the entertainment category and the Platinum Remi award in the TV special - documentary and sports categories, respectively.

In other news, Lee Jong Suk has been busy completing photo shoots for various magazines and brands. He has also started filming activities for the upcoming drama "While You Were Asleep." The actor, along with co-star Suzy, were even spotted shooting some of the said series' scenes in South Korea's Gyeonggi Province, Soompi reported.

For the said drama, the "W - Two Worlds" actor will portray the prosecutor Jae Chan who partners with the Suzy's Hong Joo, a young woman who can foresee unfortunate situations through her dreams. The adventures of Lee Jong Suk and Suzy's characters will commence as the two try their best to prevent Hong Joo's dreams from coming true.

aint you proud of the production? its just the OTP chemistry off the chart, but the writings out of the box... the OST simply haunt your brain weeks after it finished airing... castings talents that even supporting roles were chosen rightly... and even Do-Yoon, Soo-bong.. (yes, who can forget Soo-bong?) crazy dog... each supporting roles are like every pieces of the jigsaw puzzles shines, not to mentioned the 'drama' in bts are as entertaining as the actual drama.

some times we do NOT know when is it bts or when is it actual drama, when are they KangChul and YeonJoo and when they become Jongsuk and Hyojoo.... maybe in the real and reel world of JS and HJ, they did crossed and blurred the lines? has they found the keys of each other's life?

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 2

Results of the poll :

• First place: doctors - 2,410 votes
  • Second place : W - 933 votes
  • Third place : Moon Lovers : Scarlet heart Ryeo - 396 votes
  • Fourth place : Descendants of the Sun - 169 votes

The staff really liked all entries and judged it would be unfair to eliminate one team, therefore all teams can participate at the next round.

• Like 1

Hello soompiers, 

Welcome to round 2 !

• Entry Period : July 20 ( 12 AM GMT +1) - July 27 ( 12 AM GMT+1)
  • Voting Period : July 27 ( 12 AM GMT+1) - August 1 ( 12 AM GMT +1).
  • Voting is open to all.
  • one team will be eliminated

RULES

Abide by the general forum rules as well as the k-drama section rules.

Do NOT make duplicate accounts to vote, the additional accounts will be banned. Therewith,  the votes from these accounts will be void and your participation for the contest might be affected.

PARTICIPANTS

- the W team

-  the caregivers team

- the descendants team

- the stargazers team

ROUND 2 : CRITICAL REVIEW 

Please follow these  compulsory review guidelines : 

• Title of the drama, stars of the drama, genre, setting ( time and place)
  • Write the plot summary without revealing the ending. 
  • Discuss acting, direction, writing. Cite examples. 
  • Discuss costumes and background music. Cite examples
  • Discuss  cinematography. Cite examples.
  • Discuss characters
  • Interpret the drama message, how is it conveyed? 
  • Give your opinion on  the drama quality  and include  as well your recommendations for potential viewers.

Screenshots/ gifs/ fan arts/ MVs/ comic strips/ drama posters or any other media aren't allowed.

Spoiler

@ibru @frozentundra @lovely_skham @May Low
pls summons everyone. this really freak me out.

• Like 1

Dear Worldiz !!! Welcome, anyone who can contribute writings regarding any topics related to the above posted 'Drama Contest'. Anyone, don't be coy and shy. Just submit your post here or at Jongjoo couple thread , or PM our Team leader, @ibru , or anyone @ W-Team. We need brainstorming from Anyone.

Its W's anniversary yesterday from whence its first premiered (20 July '16). Let's show our Chul and Yeonjoo how much we missed them, even after a yr passed .

Entry Period : July 20 ( 12 AM GMT +1) - July 27 ( 12 AM GMT+1)

note: dateline is 6 days later.

• Like 1

Hello W fans:blush:

We are in round 2 of the contest, if any of you want to participate, you are welcome to join!!

We especially need people who can make thumbnail pics!!

These are the rules:

the second round:- only thumbnail pictures are allowed exclusively for this round.
Horizontal Images should not exceed 300px (width) x 150px (height)
Vertical images should not exceed 150px (width) x 300px (vertical)

If any of you can make such pics for eg this one made by @ibru   20292668_505990086414322_7906137980094039892_n.jpg?oh=033de2897a4c9ca52fbc68bca6e8eebf&oe=59EE8834 please join us

Thanks a lot!!:heart:

• Like 2

Spoiler

20398457_1950608125225207_7970194944608436224_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU2Nzc5NDI5MTE2OTE2NTQ4MQ%3D%3D.2

Please VOTE![heart]ye_org.gif

W Two Worlds is in the second round of the 2016 drama contest at Soompi.

Read a detailed review, be amazed at all the work the cast and crew, director and writer put into it, and cast your vote.

One vote per person, so spread the word.

See the top of this page to vote: https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/405430-round-2-k-drama-soompi-contest-2016/?page=2

am.bugz.funny @Rania Zeid @irenetan @pandalover1 @shynaz @juju84 @Mau_Cherry @jeonghyang @delfin @LyraYoo @maplekist @bebebisous33 @Kasmic @heartoppaya @kyunii88 @Sarang21 @drmjs @moomooz @sakura2016 @an-naum @Delulu_jie2830 @moodypie @onnififi @plappi @alekaonu @thea2410 @nari01 @ilwoo_aein @uknowahah @adeleyam @qallee @lidylidynew @tucituci @ohnoitscindy @stargazer187 @incrediblethings @VIP_Cake @dramoron @andy78 @shin.u @keisha15 @sebnem @rori0711 @Ahpheng @taskdramafanatic @LanA @serhine @shana0127 @JCWfanSR @parmma @leianji @JackieOnTheRocks @songlovers@lovely_skham @mabelialong @ladylia257 @jurassicet  @ChoieunmiK @MarieJose @mappyminho @moodypie @nonski  @adeleyam @mujay @Queen01 @evergreen @Gloom  @missjjkim @mav8 @Claudia Ximena @anoasys @jigee @chyantrils25 @jurassicet @lovely_skham @wildaffairs @Pui_HHJ @enigmatic_zephy @snowy21 @0ly40 @FarHanah MiSeu @shanzay01 @superbigcat @alleram95 @Yippeuni @theseasasleep @suissou @phenomenon @juju84 @kaqueski @ilchul @julie721 @enigmatic_zephy @LanA @michykdrama @chrissyllee @swiss123 @elviraxxx @leianji @Harukogirl @adeleyam @Pui_HHJ @serhine @sharreb @evie7 @NRGchick@Allon hangul @pinpxx @cathyjoyenrico @soeunlovewithjaerim @jo5587_2011 @taekwang @Academycute101 @Dbsk_Lminho @winwin12 @mariposa23 @blueroses87 @Jafstar @Onur_dem @wildaffairs @CirchelJorice @yren @Harukogirl @kaqueski @ThinkPositive @AyoeB @pinocchioAsh @Adnana @Lady_Fay @gangurhar @Miaruma @Wasabi-Mui @seoulmate90 @Love1403 @RebekahW @Miky88 @gamshe @sandjh @kawaiibooty @ashibarrons @EstherW @OliviaMT @camichi @knightauror @jeijei @LavelyShai @BishieAddict @wunwing1 @siena407 @ms_kdramalover @hallyus @kira @poisonic @miles99 @ksyloveksysisocouple @Moongazer @vieedha @wildaffairs @PororoQueen @dwookie @shana0127 @Nguyen Mai @superxbunny99 @songsquare @KBOO34 @lovehbhjw2013 @sjr2014 @icemaid @pluie89 @huynh.aaron @chiharuhime @Mona Ys @roneddski @irenetan @wackeemarie @Benzkiegirl @inasaga9 @kasjady @etyar @djappleblush @myaShe @ayni @docster6 @jungkook_is_bae @SunnySun26 @yellomellow001 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @rori0711 @Plummpychan @sunl0ver @Shajoona @ina2manja @Jafstar@alleram95 @Loyal_ss520 @baby.hae @Jloves @fidda868 @bellalizzie @inasaga9 @dominjoonssi @Yippeuni

• Like 7

FLASH BACK

W - Two Worlds is Taking Over Drama land

With the recent episode of W released, I decided I HAD to write a mini review for you guys because if your not watching W, THERE IS A PROBLEM.

a6e2de433b052f488c1a78770d18c3c00f4beb2b_hq.gif

Episode 4 was simply flawless. I know I said this about Doctor Crush only to be greatly disappointed by the lack of excitement shown in future episodes, so I don't want to get my hopes up. But I can't help but freak out about this one you guys.

If you havent seen it yet stop right here because everything past this will be

(:no_entry_sign:SPOILERS:no_entry_sign:) don't say I didn't warn you.

2f508546f6c60f2c132bd9a61008bd208ab9be03_hq.gif

Its not until then end of the episode that things really start getting fun. Our dear Kang Chul finally realizes that his his life is a lie and the world he is living in is meaningless. Lets take a moment to appreciate how that would actually feel. Like he must feel so incredibly insignificant.

Almost like a reflection of his mind, upon realization everything around him freezes in its place. He is the only one left untouched to sit alone with his thoughts until they drive him mad.

82e31385b594bbb71c1e4e2ff0108eaf25f13fc6_hq.gif

Suddenly we see a screen appear, the barrier between his world and ours. This is such a beautiful thing. This screen allows us to see both sides of Chul. The drawn one and the human one. This impacted me so much idk why. It was just so incredible to see.

Our Kang Chul finally enters the real world!! Now the serious action (and real life romance) can finally begin.

71a68c48c05fc06d039e15b1a26a44844559943f_hq.gif

W, you have thoroughly impressed me. Its nice to feel that anticipation for next week now that I have dropped Doctor Crush. Good freaking job.

Sorry about the low quality of this review It's late and I don't really know what to say after watching that. I'll do better next time 

What did you think of this episode? What was your favorite part? Let me know in the comments down below and as always... 다음에 보자 :heart:

http://www.aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/9774353/w-two-worlds-is-taking-over-drama-land

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

this is the poll votings result at the moment: pali pali... pls help to vote
Which k-dramas of 2016 should pass the second round ?
  • Descendants of the sun

• W - Two Worlds

• Moon lovers : Scarlet heart Ryeo

I voted;  You can only vote once... otherwise I would have voted many times.  I actually just rewatched it, and and loved it again.  It is definitely a keeper!!!  Here's hoping that it'll get through the next round.  It's only 13 votes behind DOTS!!!  

• Like 2

W Two worlds

Unexpected post!

Well, I was kind of getting fed up with ongoing dramas which were not giving me much ‘feels’.  So I decided to rewatch W episodes that I had watched only once after 100% subs. 

(while it was running, I used watch w/o subs, 50% subs etc.  So, that does not count.)

I have vivid memory of everything that happened till ep 7 and but I just have vague memory of what happened after that.

It is good time as any to rewatch to jog my memory.

I must say, I love it more when I watch it again!

(The problem is, this happens to me all the time when I rewatch LJS dramas.  I do not think I am very objective.)

But, I feel writer did try to explain a lot of things during these episodes but I feel as a viewer, when I was watching live, I was lost in too much plot.  And I got a little impatient.  When I watch back, quite a bit of stuff falls in place.

Anyway, I really love that drama.  And I feel all the feels again. 

And I am reminded again, why I love LJS…

LOVE HIM!!!:heart:

Credit: https://dramafan1001.tumblr.com/tagged/W-Two-worlds

P.S.

During these days I was searching (due the contest 2nd round) for photos and have found this link:

http://www.dramaburn.com/2017/07/w-two-worlds-engsub-2016-watch-online-w-english-subtitle.html

You can download online all episodes including "W" Special – The Unfinished Story!
Very good quality by uploading! I've already done it! :D

• Like 1

…and the viewers chose LEE JONG SUK!

LEE JONG SUK was awarded the Grand Prize at the 2016 MBC Drama Awards. He literally was a “cartoon character” in the drama but got awarded the highest honor. It was his first ever grand prize, and he couldn’t help smiling about it.

At 9:30 PM on December 30th, the 2016 MBC Drama Awards was held at the MBC Hall in Sangam-dong, Seoul with  emcees, Kim Gook Jinand Uee.

0002627384_002_20161231003759747-366x1024.jpg

The Grand Prize went to LEE JONG SUK. He played the main character of “W”, the biggest hit mini-series from MBC in 2016. The story line was complicated with many twists and turns as the characters were going back and forth between the webtoon world and the real world, but LEE JONG SUK’s excellent acting made the story believable, while the viewers were too immersed in the drama.

Upon receiving the award, LEE JONG SUK said, “I’m not good at talking in public. I just want to say thank you very much. Thanks you fans. I’ll work harder.” When the emcee asked LEE JONG SUK if he thought he would not get the Grand Prize after winning the Best Actor Award, he said “yes”, making everyone laugh.

The Drama of the Year Award, which is determined by viewers’ votes, also went to “W”. This demonstrated that the viewers were fascinated with W’s imaginative story line about the webtoon world and the real world.

The Best Actor/Actress Award was given out in three categories: special project dramas, series dramas, and miniseries dramas. Lee Seo-jin and Uee of ”Marriage Contract”, Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yun of “Happy Home”, and LEE JONG SUK and Han Hyo-ju of “W” won the award. The awardees said that they do not just take the awards as praises for having dong well and will do their best to better their performances.

“W” won seven awards that day, including the Grand Prize, Drama of the Year, Best Actor/Actress, Golden Acting Award, Best Couple, and Writer of the Year, showing that it was indeed the best MBC drama in 2016.

Congratulations, Lee Jong Suk and W!

http://ygunited.com/2016/12/31/ygs-lee-jong-suk-won-grand-prize-drama-w-won-7-awards-2016-mbc-drama-awards/

• Like 3

What sets W apart from your typical Korean dramas

by Angela Ouyang (Writer) | 

W Poster

Expect a lot less chill, but a lot of chills down your spine.

If you think W is like your average Korean drama series that you spend nights binge watching while snuggling in the comforts of your blanket, alternating between "aww"s and an unrelenting waterfall of tears, you are dead wrong.

Also known as W—Two Worlds, the drama tells a story of the female protagonist Oh Yeon-joo (played by Han Hyo-joo) entering into a new world of a popular webtoon series. There, she meets Kang Chul (played by Lee Jong-suk), the lead character of the webtoon, and the pair goes through a series of life-threatening events.

If you dislike Korean dramas for the usual slow-placed, melodramatic, sappy love story, W may be the stepping stone in your route to acceptance, and here are three reasons why.

1. It is packed with action

Kang Chul Dying
WHEN THE CREATOR OF A COMIC CHARACTER WANTS TO KILL
THAT VERY CHARACTER, YOU HAVE TO EXPECT ACTION.

Though also a romantic story with unbelievably good looking characters, W differentiates itself from other Korean dramas with elements of action and suspense. 

It starts on a high: a murder case of Chul's family on the very first episode. Gunshots, fighting, police stations and courts are common sights and I sometimes find myself questioning whether I am watching a forensic show.

Of course that happens—don't forget that this is a fantasy drama.

2. Romance is not at all draggy

Main leads share ice cream
MATCHING OUTFITS AND ICE-CREAM: SWEETNESS OVERLOAD.

It is exciting to see the characters travelling between the two different worlds, going about saving each other's lives. I have to say it's quite a novel idea for a Korean drama.

The romance escalates quickly: before Chul even met Yeon-joo face to face, he instinctively calls her the "key of [his] life". What?

Though you will feel second-hand embarrassment for Yeon-joo, there are no frustrating moments with draggy misunderstandings and the couple finds their way together quickly. Guess Yeon-joo's wish came true: "My taste is sweet romance."

3. It gets you thinking

Kang Chul in the rain
WALKING IN THE RAIN: A PARALLEL BETWEEN EXITING THE COMIC WORLD AND THE
FIRST TIME HE OVERCAME HIS CREATOR AT THE HAN RIVER.

PHOTO CREDITS: DRAMABEANS

Be it a deeper moral value you are trying to wrap your mind around, or desperate (and mostly futile) attempts to search your head for answers to how the protagonists are going to save each other, this drama messes with your head. 

"The drama reminds me of morals like seeking justice, telling the truth, and being loyal to one another," says Soon Jing Yong, 21, a national serviceman, after watching W.

Food for thought: Chul questions his reason for existence after finding out that he was created out of the pen of an alcoholic. He loses his purpose of life—to find a murderer—when he realises that the murderer was created without context to make an interesting backstory for his character. Does that mean his self-identity is dependent on revenge?

If you think hard enough, you might see parallels and foreshadows between different episodes. But I advise you to go with the flow and let the show surprise you, because you do not want to wreck your brains while racking your brains figuring it out.

BANNER PHOTO CREDIT: MUNHWA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
TEASER PHOTO CREDIT: SOOMPI

https://www.youth.sg/Spotted/Reviews/2016/9/What-sets-W-apart-from-your-typical-Korean-dramas

• Like 2

2nd Round 2016 K-DRAMAS CONTEST ON SOOMPI

VOTING PERIOD: July 27 (12 AM GMT+1) - August 1 (12 AM GMT +1).

IF YOU ARE REALLY A FAN OF LEE JONG SUK, HAN HYO JOO AND OTHER CAST MEMBERS OF THIS UNIQUE DRAMA  - VOTE IN 2ND ROUND!
Only Soompi members can vote! 
FIGHTING!

e83e6902ly1fhzo612cyug20h00mknpk.gif

am.bugz.funny @Rania Zeid @irenetan @pandalover1 @shynaz @juju84 @Mau_Cherry @jeonghyang @delfin @LyraYoo @maplekist @bebebisous33 @Kasmic @heartoppaya @kyunii88 @Sarang21 @drmjs @moomooz @sakura2016 @an-naum @Delulu_jie2830 @moodypie @onnififi @plappi @alekaonu @thea2410 @nari01 @ilwoo_aein @uknowahah @adeleyam @qallee @lidylidynew @tucituci @ohnoitscindy @stargazer187 @incrediblethings @VIP_Cake @dramoron @andy78 @shin.u @keisha15 @sebnem @rori0711 @Ahpheng @taskdramafanatic @LanA @serhine @shana0127 @JCWfanSR @parmma @leianji @JackieOnTheRocks @songlovers@lovely_skham @mabelialong @ladylia257 @jurassicet  @ChoieunmiK @MarieJose @mappyminho @moodypie

@nonski  @adeleyam @mujay @Queen01 

@evergreen @Gloom  @missjjkim @mav8 @Claudia Ximena@jigee @chyantrils25 @jurassicet @lovely_skham @wildaffairs @Pui_HHJ @enigmatic_zephy @snowy21 @0ly40 @FarHanah MiSeu @shanzay01 @superbigcat @alleram95 @Yippeuni @theseasasleep @suissou @phenomenon @juju84 @kaqueski @ilchul @julie721 @enigmatic_zephy @LanA @michykdrama @chrissyllee @swiss123 @elviraxxx @leianji @Harukogirl @adeleyam @Pui_HHJ @serhine @sharreb @evie7 @NRGchick@Allon hangul @pinpxx @cathyjoyenrico @soeunlovewithjaerim @jo5587_2011 @taekwang @Academycute101 @Dbsk_Lminho @winwin12 @mariposa23 @blueroses87 @Jafstar @Onur_dem @wildaffairs @CirchelJorice @yren @Harukogirl @kaqueski @ThinkPositive @AyoeB @Adnana @Lady_Fay @gangurhar @Miaruma @Wasabi-Mui @seoulmate90 @Love1403 @RebekahW @Miky88 @gamshe @sandjh @kawaiibooty @ashibarrons @EstherW @OliviaMT @camichi @knightauror @jeijei @LavelyShai @BishieAddict @wunwing1 @siena407 @ms_kdramalover @hallyus @kira @poisonic @miles99 @ksyloveksysisocouple @Moongazer @vieedha @wildaffairs @PororoQueen @dwookie @shana0127 @Nguyen Mai @superxbunny99 @songsquare @KBOO34 @lovehbhjw2013 @sjr2014 @icemaid @pluie89 @huynh.aaron @chiharuhime @Mona Ys @roneddski@wackeemarie @Benzkiegirl @inasaga9 @kasjady @etyar @djappleblush @myaShe @ayni @docster6 @jungkook_is_bae @SunnySun26 @yellomellow001 @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @rori0711 @Plummpychan @sunl0ver @Shajoona @ina2manja @Jafstar@alleram95 @Loyal_ss520 @baby.hae @Jloves @fidda868 @bellalizzie @inasaga9 @dominjoonssi @Yippeuni

• Like 6

Fellow Worldiz. Gentle reminders. Its closing date soon for the voting poll. May we encourage each other not to do What they keep reminding : do not use duplicate accounts to vote more than once. If We Win this Round and we can thanks God for another chance to show how much we love W and display and explain why W deserved loves and explain the rarely noticed gems in W. But say we lost, we can still be "Lost and Proud"  do not vote more than once. While of cuz we can ask family members or friends to really join account and vote only once themselves. Even if we use diff devices mobile/tablet/laptop/desktop.   They can tell the diff , I believed so. 
count.
note; by another 18 or more hours, the poll will be closed. let's pray till the end, and no matter how anxious, let's just abide by the regulations, refrained from voting more than once by recreating another account. we will walk this thru proudly till the last min okay, head high, chest up, smile!!!! what we got in the process of generating and working together for this contest, is definitely more just then win or lose.
Fighting !!!! Fight and be Proud. 

Voting Period : July 27 ( 12 AM GMT+1) - August 1 ( 12 AM GMT +1).

recycled our post last passage:
" We are amazed at the great care and effort that went into producing this top notch drama. All of the team involved, from the writer to the director to the cast and crew and artists and editors are to be highly commended. The plot will have you on the edge of your seat, and there is something for everyone—mystery, suspense, romance, horror, comedy, and melodrama. It engages the viewer both mentally and emotionally. This is a drama for someone who thrives on a strong plot and well-developed characters; who wants to be entertained, but who ultimately will appreciate the deep themes that linger long after the final chyron  “끝” has faded from the screen. "

“끝”

• Like 1

Gals. Its 5 mins 12:00AM GMT 1 AUG. The poll section has already been removed. Just went there. Any one know the latest poll result ?

whatever the result . we count it a blessing to be a part of it.  Its been a privilege to walk till this ends. Haha remember in webtoon world it was tragedy when Chul passed on at the bus stop and comic world does not reveal there are life and story does goes on after the "the End"  

So in our heart we can continue to write W season2... 3....4. And for JongJoo shippers, life and Hope are still alive. For those who voted with us. Votes are testimonies of love. Your effort are not wasted. 

W Team. We can go thru today. Fighting!!! Love Chul and Yeon joo all the more thru reviewing the whole project and rewatching. That alone is blessing in disguise.

• Like 2