[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, wenchanteur said:

Film director Jung Dae Yoon is certainly a movie buff. He always puts references in his dramas.

There were a LOT of movie references in the beginning of Robot, and I was amazed that I recognized so many, as I myself am not a movie buff (but I do love soundtracks, and that was part of it. I mean...he's got the Cinema Paradiso soundtrack wedged in there, even!)

Han Hyo Joo is my favorite actress, period. Personally I find her to be very beautiful, but even if she were not, her acting ability is amazing. I've seen nearly everything of hers that is still available (and some things that aren't anymore) and she is a completely different person in each work. She can be glamorous, gritty, sweet, funny, sad, and down to earth. When you see her wearing her own face, so to speak, she is quite bright and funny when comfortable with people. With large unfamiliar groups, she can a bit shy, the kind of person who doesn't like to be stared at but who does a lot of kind things privately that she doesn't really want people to know about. With very small changes, she can create an entirely different visual, which is probably why she says that she can go out in public and people don't recognize her. I've seen her take characters I really would not care for in real life and make them accessible and make me really feel for them. And of course she's played some of my favorite characters as well. One reason why W was such a joy to watch was that both she and Lee Jong Suk have the ability to suck you into a character and make you feel and care so very much. Despite the fantastical premise, it rang emotionally true to me.

• Like 4

On 4/9/2020 at 8:09 AM, Bojun said:

@frozentundra Yes the recording is basically useless because Han Cheol Ho committed suicide. I agree a sequel would be too much. On a side note I watched I Am Not a Robot before W Two Worlds. I'm not based in Korea and have only started watching kdramas late last year so I jump years, both backward and forward, when looking for dramas I like. By the way what was the W clip in I Am Not  a Robot about?

Hi @Bojun!

I hope, after reading our essay you will get more answers about this drama -->>

W TEAM: PROLOGUE

tumblr_oa7rtxSK8t1vy1ojno1_500.gif

t its heart, W - Two Worlds delves at the difference between fiction and reality. Why, as real people living in the real world, do we spend so much time immersed in their fictional stories? Because even though fiction is imaginary, there is something real in it that affects us. That teaches us, or gives us courage, or somehow changes us. Our favorite moments in W center on that interchange between fiction and reality. 

We still think this drama is one of the most beautiful, mind blowing, clever and is way ahead of its time. We will have to wait years for something like this again...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, frozentundra said:

There were a LOT of movie references in the beginning of Robot, and I was amazed that I recognized so many, as I myself am not a movie buff (but I do love soundtracks, and that was part of it. I mean...he's got the Cinema Paradiso soundtrack wedged in there, even!)

Han Hyo Joo is my favorite actress, period. Personally I find her to be very beautiful, but even if she were not, her acting ability is amazing. I've seen nearly everything of hers that is still available (and some things that aren't anymore) and she is a completely different person in each work. She can be glamorous, gritty, sweet, funny, sad, and down to earth. When you see her wearing her own face, so to speak, she is quite bright and funny when comfortable with people. With large unfamiliar groups, she can a bit shy, the kind of person who doesn't like to be stared at but who does a lot of kind things privately that she doesn't really want people to know about. With very small changes, she can create an entirely different visual, which is probably why she says that she can go out in public and people don't recognize her. I've seen her take characters I really would not care for in real life and make them accessible and make me really feel for them. And of course she's played some of my favorite characters as well. One reason why W was such a joy to watch was that both she and Lee Jong Suk have the ability to suck you into a character and make you feel and care so very much. Despite the fantastical premise, it rang emotionally true to me.

@frozentundra.
About Han Hyo Joo: some spectators criticized her performance in W. I feel like sometimes people have richard simmons in their eyes! They can't recognize good actors and bad actors... Her performance was out of the ordinary. Exactly, with a lot of different genres. In some scenes, she's about to cry but doesn't do it. She just has her eyes popping out (episode 16, at the beginning). It's incredible to be able to show something like that.

I've watched all the dramas of this actress, and this is where she's the best. Certainly her film experience has had an impact. I've only watched one of her movies called "cold eyes". As you say, she's an actress who can adapt to any role.

However, that doesn't take away from the talent of other actors who are not adaptable, but who perfectly embody a certain type of role. In France, there are famous actors such as "Gérard Depardieu", "Jean Paul Belmondo".
In Korea, the actress Kim Tae Hee is sensational... as long as she plays a role that suits her well. Jang Ok Jung, she was stellar ! My princess", on the other hand, was catastrophic.

18 hours ago, ibru said:

t its heart, W - Two Worlds delves at the difference between fiction and reality. Why, as real people living in the real world, do we spend so much time immersed in their fictional stories? Because even though fiction is imaginary, there is something real in it that affects us. That teaches us, or gives us courage, or somehow changes us. Our favorite moments in W center on that interchange between fiction and reality. 

We still think this drama is one of the most beautiful, mind blowing, clever and is way ahead of its time. We will have to wait years for something like this again...

Honestly, I don't think I'd see anything as good as W in my life. Some of the dramas were fabulous, like Empress Ki, or Liar Game (Japanese version), but nothing that surpasses W.
So that's why I wrote season 2. To make a story that lives up to it! Whether it's successful or not, that was my goal. I wanted that W magic to last.

I'm posting an "end picture" here. In a drama, at the end of the episode, there is always a bright flash, and a photo montage with one to four characters involved in a cliffhanger :
IMG_05_ImageFin.jpg
W two worlds - Season 2 - W four worlds, épisode 5.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 K-Dramas That Will Take You to Beautiful Places And Ignite Your Wanderlust

5 K-Dramas That Will Take You to Beautiful Places And Ignite Your Wanderlust
(Photo : Twitter, Instagram) 5 K-Dramas That Will Take You to Beautiful Places And Ignite Your Wanderlust

In the world of uncertainty, you don't need to be worried if it will take time to travel once again. Imagine and create memories while watching K-dramas with their breathtaking sceneries.

Korean dramas can be romantic and suspenseful, and at the same time, can bring you to places you have never been to. As more countries are planning again to open their borders, and as people think of places to go, K-dramas can help you check out beautiful places you'll wish to pop into.

1. Crash Landing On You - paragliding Switzerland 

Reminisce as Son Ye Jin goes paragliding and "crash landing," which ends up meeting the love of her life, Captain Ri. The scenery and the adventure in the hit romantic-comedy (and tearjerking!) series went viral because of its cinematic moments, such as Se-ri contemplating on a boat in the beautiful lake of Isetwald, the panorama bridge of Sigriswil, and taking photos of herself with the Swiss Alps in the background. There are just so many good memories of bringing us a place we can dream of. 

2. Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (Goblin) - maple trees of Canada

Many fans take pictures of the places actors Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun filmed with in the hit drama. Canada will surely be one of the places to go and explore. The Korean series' film locations include Quebec, and they also shot parts of Château Frontenac, and strolled through Parc du Bastion-de-la-Reine (the goblin's family cemetery). The red door at Petit Champlain is also part of the list, as well as the onscreen couple's picnic with a view of the Fontaine de Tourny.

3. Encounter - Havana salsa in Cuba

Two individuals meet by chance in the drama "Encounter." Hence, the title. It was a life-changing experience for the characters of Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum that made a good story as the first Korean series to film in Cuba. The cast and crew used locations with deep histories, like Havana's Malecon beach and the Hotel Nacional de Cuba. Cuba is popular with its lovely views and nostalgic buildings.

4. Vagabond - exciting cities of Morocco

Actors Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy did not explore more of the tourist spots in Morocco. The story tackles more suspense and brawls through espionage. The drama filmed in several locations like Portugal, Morocco, and Korea. Two of its episodes took place in a North African country. Suzy took a photo of herself in one of the alleys in Tangier, where most of the scenes were taken. 

5. Winter Sonata and more Korean dramas explore the beauty of South Korea

The hit Korean series starring Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Joon made a lot of people curious about what South Korea offers. And since then, fans have been visiting Korea to witness the "Land of Morning Calm" tourist spot.

Many would fly to Korea to check out the places where their favorite actors' filming locations took place for their dramas, and that eventually, they've come to love. This is one of the reasons why Nami Island became one of South Korea's most popular tourist attractions.

There are a lot of places to wander and put in your bucket list:

• Like 4

On 5/29/2020 at 8:49 AM, asiaren said:

Can you guess where Soo-Bong is, there?

Or rather, what is the set location.

:)

(W four worlds ep4)

IMG_04_SooBongCatastrophe.jpg

• Like 4

9 Entertaining K-Dramas That Involve Multiple Worlds

9 Entertaining K-Dramas That Involve Multiple Worlds

4. “W

“W” is another hit K-drama that had viewers talking for months. The drama stars Lee Jong Suk as Kang Chul, a hardworking and poised millionaire, and Han Hyo Joo as Oh Yeon Joo, a resident cardiothoracic surgeon. The two characters land in each other’s lives in the most unexpected way, which leads to the collision of two worlds, the real world and the webtoon world, and the possibility of one of them completely collapsing.

Many dramas have been based on webtoons, but this is perhaps the first time a webtoon and its characters were specifically created to be literally brought to life. Comparing it with the real world, the webtoon world captured my attention as I found myself sympathizing with its inhabitants and secretly hoping for well-founded justice.

ing for well-founded justice.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

005IRS2kly1gfyffgosfvg30l80er7wp.gif005IRS2kly1gfyff7s3zog30ly0fnqv9.gif005IRS2kly1gfyffwa8j8g30lz0hfkjq.gif

JShine Li Zhongshuo Support Association

6-20 03:01 Super talk from Li Zhongshuo

timeline_card_small_super_default.png李钟硕# increasingly beautiful 李钟硕 #
 @李钟硕】
The moments of acting in the"Good Morning" 20200620 "Suo" Good Morningis where the actor isdoing his duty
-Li Zhongshuo's "InStyle Korea 2018. February issue"

daily small tasks, friends move Move your little finger:
directly click on Weibotimeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo sign in 
100/degree to send flowerstimeline_card_small_web_default.pngWeb link
 Weibo members receive flowers and flowers every monthtimeline_card_small_web_default.pngWeb Link  
Cr logo
  • Like 2

Running soil d 

2 hours ago from Li Zhongshuo Super Talk edited

Although I regretted choosing this bgm as soon as I made the title, I still grinded it out bit by bit. The more I looked at it, the more it became flatter, and eventually became a practice assignment that listed the transitions I learned from my teachers. ~~~
bgm: Hustler is
grateful to the wife who worked hard to cut the wood. The
color chain is still from the high-energy output of Mr. Claus @心动万事 (for the next time you can not spoil jm’s beautiful color palette[doge])
Although there is nothing to be discussed in the commercial ban for the change of the text ... full text
6a6bb333ly1gg6xn9pvg1j21hc0u0h56.jpg
2:01

0074pfkkgy1gg6ska36wbj30fk0nb0tt.jpg0074pfkkgy1gg6skav2vaj30k01403zd.jpg

Item DD does not want to lose weight 

9 hours ago from Lee Jong-suk over words

• Like 3