[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

New Photos From The “W” Set Have Viewers Sighing In Relief

New Photos From The “W” Set Have Viewers Sighing In Relief

New “spoiler” photos from the set of “W” have set viewers’ minds at ease, after the shocking — almost frightening — developments from the latest episodes.

The photos have quickly been making their rounds on online communities, showing Lee Jong Suk filming for a scene that takes place in what looks like the real world, holding a copy — volume 34 — of the webtoon “W.” Seeing Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) with an easy smile, netizens commented that they were worried for nothing, and that they feel better for seeing the photos.

lee jong suk w

“W” is currently the no. 1 Wednesday-Thursday drama. The most recent episode — episode 10 — recorded an average viewership of 15.3 percent, and the preview for episode 11, to air tonight at 10 p.m., hit a real-time high of 17.7 percent viewership.

www.soompi.com/2016/08/25/new-photos-w-set-viewers-sighing-relief/

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, grinti said:

I still dont get it hahaha. What is sexual tension???

Basically when someone is really sexually attracted to another person but is holding back from doing what they want about it. :)

• Like 10

Awesome episode like always.. Slow on pace, but high on emotions

1. People are angry coz KC asked YJ brutally to make all dream and forget him. But, it was as selfless act as YJ’s love for KC.. I mean he gave the thing he loved the most- his will, knowledge to save YJ coz her life was important.. Sound noble idiocy, but he is the hero

2. YJ once became a part of webtoon will remain the part, whether as heroine and extra.. Till 1st half of the episode, she was extra, but in 2nd half, she again became main lead

3. Oh! How I feel bad for KC.. The guy was created to be a mess. Him now being accused of killing his family all over again and his father figure is sad.. Felt bad when I saw his tears in rooftop

4. YJ that poor gal starving, without money, clothes was so hurtful. I just wanted to go and hug her.. Glad unlike heroines of other dramas, this heroine has spirit.. What was romantic and heart wrenching at the same time was KC cooking ramyeon for her, the 5th romantic thing on list without knowing, but this time the feel was real..

5. The kiss God, it was just a touch, but still the emotions were so real.. That drop of tear and longing.. I got goosebumps when YJ said I am the one who wants happy ending for you and KC asks ‘who are you?’.. (wow! LJS looks so hot. He luks like a flawless man.. Too angelic and beautiful.. You even fear to touch or you may make it dirty)

6. Those who are confused how killer is controlling dad and how dad can draw without eyes, the answer is somehow killer and dad has changed places. When dad give killer his face, killer got the power the dad had and dad became the puppet that once killer was. Now, killer control dad like how dad used to and dad draw like how killer used to shot without eyes. Dad himself draw a ridiculous villain with no context and now he is doing with no context

PS- I feel if we compare first 8 episodes with last 8, I feel next 2 episodes will emphasis on YJ and thn chap 14 – 15 will bring KC to surface.. I feel, KC will get his memory at the end of episode 12 and from 13 onwards, he will become hero, he supposed to be and before that let YJ help.. I am sure episode 16 will be heart wrenching. I imagine YJ in real world and KC knocking and beating the wall to reach her, just like in promo

• Like 18

E10 was probably my favourite so far, from an emotional perspective. There's something so poignant in falling in love with the love of your life second time round, when the same words or actions now come with an extra layer of nostalgia. Hurts so good...

"If I am to suffer this badly, you should at least get your happy ending"...

YJ sure is my kind of hero. :-)

____
In case you are wondering, the lyrics go something like this:

A last glance...
Just as always...
Not knowing how long the wait 
before I get to see you again...
2x

I smile, pretending I don't care...
2x

• Like 20

37 minutes ago, Shine2111 said:

Awesome episode like always.. Slow on pace, but high on emotions

4. YJ that poor gal starving, without money, clothes was so hurtful. I just wanted to go and hug her.. Glad unlike heroines of other dramas, this heroine has spirit.. What was romantic and heart wrenching at the same time was KC cooking ramyeon for her, the 5th romantic thing on list without knowing, but this time the feel was real..

5. The kiss God, it was just a touch, but still the emotions were so real.. That drop of tear and longing.. I got goosebumps when YJ said I am the one who wants happy ending for you and KC asks ‘who are you?’.. (wow! LJS looks so hot. He luks like a flawless man.. Too angelic and beautiful.. You even fear to touch or you may make it dirty)

Thankyou for ur thoughts @Shine2111 . love reading them. Laughed aloud when you said fear to touch or you will make it dirty..haha but jongsuk has really flawless skin and might i add among thw fairest among k actors.

I love ep 10's pace. Mostly cause we were speeding downhill the last 2 episodes. Ep10 took the time to for us to share and connect with yeonjoo. It really is more on her development. And her imp role in saving kang chul again.

I too love it. When he cooked for her. The applying meds on her with his bare finger was a bonus. As usual i love all scenes when he stares at her 

With reference to Yeonjoo's I want a happy ending for you. That was actually the most revealing and heartwrenching statement from her. Shes gonna help him restore thgs in its place undo the evil thgs ghost unleash on kang chul but her happy ending for kang chul does not include herself in the equation. She has relegated herself as a side character only. As long as he gets a good ending then to her their separation wont be in vain. I ofcourse disagree because any ending for kang chul without her is not a happy ending. Although kang chul doesnt voice it, his gaze at her has rapidly evolved from polite strangers to curiosity to a keen intensity to know her. If his gaze gets anymore intense im sure we'll all go up in flames :flushed:

• Like 12

For YJ, KC's happy ending matter coz she ship him and for us, happy ending means KC-YJ together forever, because for us, both are main leads and we want them to be happy..

Episode 10 was needed to emphasis YJ's character. So far, we have seen her burning in love and when KC will get his memory, I want to see him burning in her love in true sense. Episode 10 was specially designed for us t relate with YJ, to sympathies her, in fact, episode 9 and 10 was for her  and I guess episode 12-13 will becomes KC and after that their might be anguish and all to be together somehow

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@maryofbethany I am pretty certain there will another kiss that tops the motel kiss...one when KC realises who YJ is , can't wait for that scene ! 

@jigeeglad the 5th kiss strip made your day. 

@Ahpheng since you're still a healerites. (me-too). i couldn't help keep comparing this W-Chul-joo couple with Youngshin and her Bongsookie. .. in same scenario, she loved him "unrequited for a long time" (YS's puppy-crush on Healer, and YJ's puppy crush on comic-Chul whom she created.). and she trusted him, stand by him, when the whole world doubted him.... In his mourning state of lost someone who is like a fatherly figure to him, she went to search for him, heal him both physically and emotionally when he was so devastated of demise of Uncle (manager Son), showered him with one passionate kiss in tears... keep feeling 'Healer-feels' while watching W.
i guess the one thing that aroused Chul's feels and touched him, was her sensitiveness. she bothered to remind him NOT to lift up his face, to avoid the CCTV... she remind him, that she is one of those who want to see him having a happy ending (even our colleague or good friends none of them bothered ever to tell us they want us to end well and be happy...) and most important.... the ONE SOLE thing that wretch him up, was being framed of murder of that fatherly figure Uncle-Son that cares for him like a father to a son.... and to have someone suppose to be a complete stranger, telling him totally that she trusted he was framed, and told him she will go find a solution to end all these, as if she was speaking about her own affair. He stopped asking Who was she, but already suspected they may have a history together. and Here she is, weeping over his wound, and denied it.
i loved how, Chul was almost like anticipating her slow-mo lingering kiss, he can definitely feel that kiss wasn't just a random kiss, and tis surely more than him 'looks like her husband". he first looked at her lips, fully aware that he will be kissed by her, and he doesn't stop her. the Chul back at that First kiss at the Boutique may just asked, "what are you doing" even before her lips touches his.... i loved how he allowed her to kiss him, with full awareness that she mentioned she is married and missing her husband.... does he started to add one to one and guessing that there might be history between them?
so thrill, to know what was he thinking, as he anticipate her kiss... and he didn't even question her after that, as he did at their Real First Kiss.

i hope Writernim Song followed Healer's ep 15's style, reward the Heroine with a much belated Option IV. Not just at Soompi forum, back at Dramabeans, there are fans too, who yearned for Option IV after this ep aired.

Ahpheng, i bet you will created cartoon-strips for Option IV (if it ever pop up) right?

• Like 10

Netizen spotted LJS was holding  the 34 W comic book ?? Wow they sure have sharp eyes. It means he will success transit to the real world then? And I saw in IG some fans posted LTH took a picture of him holding ep 16 script. Soon they will finish filming I guess....

What an ironic. Want to see what's gonna happen next and hoping our OTP soon have sweet moment together, but it means the show is gonna end soon. 

• Like 7

@stroppyse  Yes, once I saw the subbed episode I face-palmed thinking about my previous post. :)  I like the official version better but really, how will Yeon Joo walk that kiss back when she returns. I mean, it's pretty hard to forget a random kiss from a stranger who constantly gazes at you with sad eyes or says strange things or does things that make no sense. YJ is doing a very poor job of not intriguing Kang Chul, lol. 

• Like 8

@maryofbethany I would definitely love to see option IV and I will definitely strip it. Yes, I love your comparison on this couple and healer couple, what I love that both ladies were headstrong and stand by their men. A repeat of healer ep 15 will be greatly appreciated and applauded ! 

• Like 16

I've been thinking the whole day...using my fully brain the whole day for a drama..which I never do it before..LOL

HOW THE HECK THAT OUR WRITER CAN WRAP UP THE MANAGER SON'S SHOOTING ACCIDENT???!!!!!!!

It's just too much headache and complications everywhere just to describe that....well I finally give up...this writer is not the one that writing W if he not make us in awe like this....

If YJ do as SB said make this into a dream again ....before the killer appear....then W will loose it's center...isn't the whole W concept is finding the KC family killer??? So that can't be an option...

I need my W now....

• Like 9

Counting hours....

The Way I see it now SM and the Killer are connected on the same way KC and YJ are. Killer is SMs creation but he created him with a evil reason and never with a kind heart for the creature. He even did not created him to the end before.

KC was created by YJ but with a loving heart from the start. I wonder if - when they are aware about that - they can communicate the same way Killer can with SM now. But he can call her to his side and Killer can order SM.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Counting hours....

The Way I see it now SM and the Killer are connected on the same way KC and YJ are. Killer is SMs creation but he created him with a evil reason and never with a kind heart for the creature. He even did not created him to the end before.

KC was created by YJ but with a loving heart from the start. I wonder if - when they are aware about that - they can communicate the same way Killer can with SM now. But he can call her to his side and Killer can order SM.

the writing behind the devil's picture creep me out... "I'd rather slaugh than to be slaughtered" 

That's why the killer is so obsess on killing KC...because daddy Oh created him based on that thought....

Now he works under the killer instructions.... like when he told daddy Oh to draw him a gun with bullets...many bullets he said...then daddy Oh drew it then the killer use it to slaughtered the peoples in broadcasting station.

I really hope YJ and SB come up with ideas how to stop it...because YJ is the main creator for KC...she create KC 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, twoworldslover said:

I love that this drama does not follow a formula we can guess. I never have any idea what will happen. It's so exciting and new!

Me too... Fantasy genre is usually a minus for me, but the unpredictability of W draws me in...

And the kiss scene for ep10 is so devastating and yet so beautiful, that I was smiling while crying... desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

3HcJmYV.gif

• Like 10

one hours before we start.:wub:

How imagine I just patient to wait watch KC in television.its hard because I already know the spoiler in here:phew:

Tq so much live recap in here.For all astro channel this week will be last our free korean pack.:crazy:

We are ready in here.W fighting:w00t:

• Like 7